Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pendelton


 It was all over the news...Perhaps the most high profile arrest of the year..



Assistant U.S. Attorney John Stevens  was arrested and handcuffed and made to do a perp walk out of the Federal Building.. "Big Fed" where he had prosecuted so many criminals.... Charged with murdering his estranged wife and her  alleged lover.



Lt. Tragg was in his glory, strutting out with the AUSA in handcuffs, smiling for the cameras in a brand new tailored suit...Every Hair in place , Shiny and expensive shoes and heavily made up... He looked to be straight out of central casting..


AUSA John Stevens was furious about how shabbily he was being treated by the Philadelphia Police in general.. He had been a big supporter and had helped them with many investigations, particularly Vice, Narcotics and the Criminal Investigation Division...He wasn't angry at those guys...His red hot anger was reserved for Lt. Tragg , who had a circumstantial at best case against him if one at all.. He was livid.

He demanded his one call.. And he made it... To Guess who?









Olivia, Beverly, Myself, Nelson, Josie and Bresha.. and we of course got right on his case!


AUSA John Stevens  sat in the fishbowl, the nickname the Detectives gave the interrogation room and fumed.


"Geeez, Do you guys ever air this room out? It smells like Gym socks, Bad Breath and Perspiration in here and it's hot." he complained..


Lt. Tragg sat down calmly and looked at John Stevens, who he knew and said.

"What happened John? I know you and Sherry were having problems." he said calmly..


"You don't know nothin...Are you really going to do this to me? Like I'm some skel?  I'm a Prosecutor..I do this for a living..What do you really think you're going to get here?" said John Stevens..



"John make it easy on yourself..I've got a number of people , a lot who work with you who have heard you complain bitterly and openly about your wife and this guy you claim she was sleeping with...They've heard you threaten to kill both..."said Lt. Tragg..


John Stevens laughed.. "That's all you got Artie? Gossip and hearsay? You can't be serious, you really will do anything to get on TV, to be the big man." said John Stevens..


''Don't say anything else John." said Olivia.
''We have a Judge and we'll have you arraigned in an hour.." said Beverly..
I stood silently, saying nothing, just observing..



Nelson, Josie and Bresha stood behind me ,saying nothing...


'"What the hell? Didn't you guys just finish a case? Two cases in a row??" asked an astounded Lt. Tragg.



''Well you know how it is Lieutenant...When you're good, it gets around."laughed Olivia..

Beverly laughed at what her aunt said..


''When you're a pest...An Ambulance chasing pest, it gets around too!"said Lt. Tragg staring at Beverly...


"He called us Lieutenant..That should tell you a lot." said Nelson..


''Yeah, that he's desperate...He knows he's in deep doo do..If I recall just a few weeks ago He was trying a big case against you guys...He dropped the ball on that case...and now when he's in trouble..He calls on YOU guys to defend him."said Lt. Tragg,.

" Well, we are here now, Can we have the room?" asked Bresha , still angry about being ambushed by Lt. Tragg in Curley's bar a few weeks ago..

"Welllllllllllllllllll The Junior, Junior Partner speaks " snarled Lt. Tragg as he marched out of the office.


AN HOUR LATER-


We were in front of Judge Martika Anderson...who was friendly towards us.
" The Assistant U.S. Attorney is a long standing officer of the court with a sterling reputation , who has no criminal record whatsoever and is interested in having his name cleared and getting to the truth. He wishes to go to trial to get the truth out." said Olivia.
Beverly presented 25 people who worked with him in the Federal Courthouse to vouch for his charactor.
Nelson argued that despite the fact that he owns a small private plane, he did not believe John Stevens was a flight risk.
AUSA Stevens was more contrite than I'd ever seen him...Simply standing there ,with no expression on his face..
Josie asked that the court please apply reasonable bail so that this man could be free to confer with his legal team in "comfortable surroundings.." 


Even I thought that this reasoning was a bit of a stretch. But I said nothing.. She was after all on my team.

A statement that brought guffaws of laughter from Lt. Tragg..

Bresha glared at him angrily.....



I merely shook my head..


District Attorney John Garcetti , who was running for re-election and had no desire to try a case , especially against us was in court with the Special Prosecutor, who would be prosecuting the case..


A Beautiful Blonde Attorney from the private sector named Amanda Garcetti. she was the niece of D.A. John Garcetti..

She argued eloquently that this man, despite his accolades and his position was charged with Two Murders and that he had considerable resources as well as a private plane and did present a flight risk..


Judge Anderson pondered both arguments and gave him $10,000.00 bail...


John Stewart wrote a check for $1000.00 and passed it to the baillif...

He walked out a free man...

"Thank you Olivia..Thank you soooo much." he said.

"John...I want you to check into a hotel tonight and stay there for a few days...Don't even tell us where you are for a few days." said Olivia.
"I'm going to start my investigation right away." I said.





"If it's anything like the investigation you launched when you guys were up against me in court, I know I'm in good hands.." said John Stevens.



''We'll communicate with you through this portal..." said Beverly...



Nelson passed him a cell phone...

"Write this number down...All of your communications with us will be over this phone..It's clean and untraceable." said Nelson.

''Kind of makes you think you've become one of the types of people you prosecute huh?" said Josie..

"You took the words out of my mouth " laughed John Stevens..
"Funny but true...but you know it's neccesary!" said Bresha..

''Yes, I know." said John Stevens.




II-

We were all at Home.

It had been a hectic couple of weeks..Two big trials one in Federal Court and One in District court and now this one


We had nice jazz music flowing throughout our domicile to set the mood..




Olivia , Beverly and Alfreda had Fried Chicken and Fried Fish cooking..





I had a pot of Corn on the Cob cooking..



while Nelson


Had Cornbread cooking..



Josie and Bresha  had


Greens and Candied Yams cooking...

While Kayla fixed Potato salad .

.
We had a good meal cooked up on this Thursday Night..





Newly wedded  Paris and Tony sat in awe of how we all worked like a well oiled machine.. Ray, Kayla's husband was used to it...

Rockland was used to this too...He loved it...Having friends, enjoying a meal with people, actually laughing.....

We loved entertaining, cooking for our friends...This was relaxing...A way to come down from the two trials we had been involved in and the one we were getting ready to be involved in.


Lt. Tragg ate by himself in Sam Mother's diner..

None of his sparing partners was there tonight...


Nor were any of us in Curleys Bar either..

But actually the Special Prosecutor, Amanda Garcetti was in attendance tonight...


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOM!" he said upon seeing her.

"You're the new special Prosecutor on this case...Hi I'm Lt. Arthur Tragg...I'm the uh Case Detective on this." he said , sitting down and ordering her another Martini..


as well as one for himself....

"Thank You " she said... "I need you to dig deeper into this...Right now you have a very circumstantial case. Go Back to pendelton, talk to some more people." she said..

He had heard this before....They all said this..He had no intention of going back to Pendelton..He smiled and snaked his hand up her dress, rubbing her legs...slipping his hands around to her soft buttocks and rubbing them and allowing his fingers to wander around to the waistband of her panties... His face was as red as a beet and he had a pleased as punch look on his face...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...

"What are you doing? Remove your hands?" she said quietly, but sternly and removed his hands herself..
"Get me some more information on this case...You don't have enough...GO BACK TO PENDELTON AND BIG FED IF YOU HAVE TO!" she said simply and tossed a few dollars on the table...She got up..

"Thanks for the drink." she said and quietly left the bar.

Night came..The last of our guests had gone home...



"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too. Ummmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm.."I smiled as I began to undress..





and watched her undress.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu!...OH MY GODDDDD!" I moaned..looking at her panties as she undressed.



"Oh my god...You are so aroused...You couldn't keep your hands off of me or from under my skirt the entire time we were in court today..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...She always asked me that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.



"You really like this pair huh? Got them from Panty's Galore" she joked..

"Ohhh myyyyy." I said.

"Don't get too excited.." she whispered.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..


"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Damnnnn, I'm still horny"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...yesss, it's unbelievable...how hard you still are....You liked that Black tight mini skirt I had on today..didn't you?...Do I have any other skirts that turn you on as much?"she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Too many to name!" I said..

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......My body was trembling too!
We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine...Ummmmmmmm yesssssssssss...OHHHHHH!! Meeeeeowwwwww!" she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..After the past few weeks we had had and now here we were thrust into another case.

Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god..Those are pretty panties", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

"I'm glad you like them...You bought these for me from AGENT PROVACATIVE....Remember?" she giggled...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I REMEMBER!" said Nelson..

"You're so silly.." Beverly giggled.



Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a matching red flowery bra and a matching  pair of  Red flowery Bikini panties..Nelson nearly fainted when she shimmied out of her skirt..and took her blouse off..

Beverly giggled...


He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSSSS!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all morning in court, make love to Beverly.
she saw the way he was staring at her in court and just smiled.. With all of the pretty women around him such as Josie and Bresha and even her Aunt...It was nice to know that she captured Nelson's full attention.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..






"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! .I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it Husband?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....riding him softly and slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

"YOU MUST BE ON SOMETHING!!!! IT CAN'T BE THIS GOOD!" said an astonished and exhausted Beverly.....

Nelson said nothing..He didn't know if he was coming or going at this point....He felt so good!

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had another very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said. He just laughed and squeezed her tight...

It was still night time...Tomorrow we began a new case.


III-



The next day, I took Beverly with me.. We went to Pendelton Investments..We talked to and interviewed 20 people , 20 people who had talked to Lt. Tragg already and had regretted the way they had talked to him..practically all of them said they felt as if he had lead them in their statements..They way they talked to us was much looser, freer..

They said that Sherry Scott and Lee Hester were friends..He had a thing for her, but as far as they could see..She never reciprocated...They did work together a lot...Late hours and they shared anUBER every night...It didn't look good for a married woman to be spending so much time with a single guy like Lee Hester...and as in every workplace...everyone gossiped, but that's all it was was office gossip..Her husband, John Stevens was only in the office three times..

They mentioned an office Christmas Party in which he and Lee Hester nearly came to blows..but in the end, cooler heads prevailed and that was it..There was no threats..

We visited Big Fed...We talked to 19 of John Stewart's co-workers...There the story was different..He was very upset about his wife's lack of affection..He complained mightily to anyone who would listen how he felt he was losing her to Lee Hester and how if he ever found out they were having an affair..He'd kill him!  Their testimony didn't bode too well for our side and Lt. Tragg had already interviewed them before we did.

For Once, he was actually doing some real police work.


At Home...Olivia and Nelson spoke to John Stewart on the Portal..

"John your wife and Lee Hester were last seen alive the night before the jury came back with a verdict in our case..The last employee left at 9:00 pm and they were still there in her office,...
We know that they both ordered sandwiches , Ham and Cheese on Rye with Mayo, Lettuce and Tomato and Coffee at 10:00 pm.. Your wife called an UBER at 3:05 am...in the morning...but we called UBer and They said their driver arrived at 3:15 Am on the corner and waited until 3:40 and no one arrived..Not your wife or Hester.. They vanished between 3:05 and 3:40 am." said Olivia.

"You need to establish an alibi...Where were you that night?" asked Nelson..


"I had dinner at 6:30 at the cafeteria at Big Fed...Alone..but the cafeteria workers remember seeing me..



I left around 7:00 pm.


I was in the Law Library until 11:00 pm working on this and another case.. I stopped in Curleys


and had a couple of drinks and I went home ..I left Curleys a little after midnight..and went home, alone..I was there the rest of the night.." he said.

"Hmmmm that's not a strong alibi..." said Olivia..

"Don't worry..We'll work somethin out." said Nelson..



Josie and Bresha had finished their research, Prior cases, Laws and Predicates, they showed what they had done to Olivia.

"Good work girls" said Olivia.

Beverly and I returned just then...

''We visited Pendelton Investments and Big Fed." said Beverly, sitting down and taking off her heels
''We can compare statements they gave Lt. Tragg and to us, but this isn't going to help us much..One thing we have in our favor is...There is no murder weapon and no physical evidence whatsoever that John Stevens did anything to either one of them." I said.


''His alibi only supports him to midnight...we know he had a 6:30 meal at Big Fed...We know he went to the law library and was there until  11:00 and we know he had drinks at Curleys and left a little after midnight.  He went home and wasn't seen again until he reported for trial against us the next morning."said Nelson.

"They were last seen alive around 3:00 am in the morning.. She called for an UBER at 2:52 am. But the Uber  driver who usually picks both of them up arrived at 3:40 am and neither of them was on the corner." said Olivia.

"Maybe another cab came along, a LFYT or a Yellow Cab...I'll check with all of the cab companies."I said.

''So he can't account for his time in between Midnight and when we saw him around 8:00 am for trial." said Josie..

''Sure he can...He has a phone doesn't he?  Most phones have GPS...and so do cars... The GPS on his phone and car can pinpoint where he was." I said.

"You're right, but that's very slim Mr. Donnie Ray." said Bresha.

"True, but that's the best we have."said Olivia.
Beverly picked up her phone and synced it with our SUV...


"Donnie Ray has a point...Look I'm just syncing my activities for that same day...We all rode to Big Fed on the train...We arrived at 7:45 am...We were in court awaiting the verdict at 9:00 am. We all had a meal in Big Fed and left around 2:30 pm , when we boarded the train for home... Now look...Me, Josie and Bree went shopping in the shopping center. when we got back...I hooked up with you Auntay a little later and we did our laundry, put clothing in the dry cleaners  and went to the supermarket....We even stopped over Jazzy and Dabnis's house afterwords..Me and you Auntay...Then after we went home..We were in for the night...from 6:45 pm until the next morning..This perfectly tracks our movements."said Beverly..

"That and credit card receipts." said Josie.

''Well, that is something."said Bresha.

"Not much, but it's better than nothing. Remember we are still building a defense."said Olivia.

"From these witness and interview statements...We don't even know if Sherry and Lee Hester were even having an affair..They just happened to work late a lot of nights and were naturally the subject of office gossip."said Nelson..

''Oh I think they were having an affair..According to the crime scene report... She didn't have any panties on when her body was found..They were in her purse. At 3;00 AM in the morning...What are they doing off and in her purse?  I think the two of them did something that night..."said Olivia.
"Maybe she forgot them when she left the office and he came down and brought them to her." said Nelson. "She couldn't very well put them on in the street." he added.

He had a point...That's exactly what I think happened that night...

Beverly smiled.. ''Don't look at me..We never did anything in any office and I would never forget to put mine back on." she said..
Josie cracked up laughing...
"I plead the fifth."said Bree..



Olivia and I cracked up laughing.

IV-

We were in the actual office that they worked in... At Pendelton Investments.. It was left the same way it was , the last night Sherry Stevens and Lee Hester worked here..


"I smell his cologne... It was strong , but it smells good..I like it.." said Bresha.

"I smell her perfume too!  It's the same brand I wear sometime...I see she had good tastes.." said Josie..

"Donnie Ray, look at all these papers on the floor  on both sides.." said Beverly...

"Is it too much of a stretch of the imagination to say someone knocked all of that stuff on the floor and sat someone on this table?" asked Olivia..

"No that's exactly what it looks like.."I said.


"This dried up discharge on the floor is definitely, semen..." said Nelson..

"You think Lt. Tragg has been here, made these same observations.?" asked Olivia.

"Yeah I think so...Which is why he arrested John Stevens...The Husband...It's always the husband.." I said and I let my imagination run wild for a minute trying to think of what happened that night..

NEAR MIDNIGHT- PENDELTON INVESTMENTS...



"Ohhhhhhhhh Lee, Let's call it a night huh? It's almost midnight...We've been working all night.." laughed Sherry Stevens


''Yes we have... I think these figures are straight...We can turn them in to the committee tomorrow and everything should add up." said Lee Hester, an Account Executive at her company...

He leaned over and gave Sherry a soft kiss...

for a minute she returned his passion, then she moved away...


"Leeeeeee you're bad!!!...You never stop do you?" laughed Sherry..

"You're irresistable..." he said and leaned in to kiss her again.


"I'm married...." she giggled..

"Most irresistable women are.." he laughed..
She laughed and kissed him again...This time longer, slower, softer.....

"Leeeee ,I'm  very, very married , you know that...and you know my husband, doesn't like you.." said Sherry.. "You've been trying to get in my panties since before I married John .." laughed Sherry...

''Yes...And you've been telling me no for just as long.. How is The Assistant U.S. Attorney? He put anybody in jail lately?" he whispered..


"He's trying to...Some Little Russian Kid..." laughed Sherry...
"I heard about it....


Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West- East are defending the kid...Ohhh boy...When he loses...He's going to lose more hair...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"laughed Lee.


"Leee, stop it...you're so bad..He takes his job very serious.."said Sherry..


''I know...So Serious, he neglects you...Ummmmmmm which I would never doooo...Ohhhhhhhh" he moaned..

They kissed a little longer, a little more passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, I know you wouldn't....Ouuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed...She was getting aroused...




"Ummmmmmm Lee, this isn't right.. OUUUUUUU!" she said.. She was getting aroused....




"Then tell me to stop...Tell me you don't like it.." he said...




"I can't..." she said as they continued to kiss.. "I can't tell you, because...I do like it...I like it a lot..Ohhhhh!" she moaned in spite of herself..
He slipped her panties down...slowly...


"LEEE!!! YOU ARE BADDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said incredulously..

"Tell me you don't like it...Tell me you don't like it." Lee whispered quietly...
He spread her legs, dropped his trousers and boxers, lifted her up on his desk.. and entered her slowly..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHH I LIKE IT A LOT....A WHOLE LOT...WOUUUUUUUUUUU!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" he moaned as he slowly moved in and out of her....

"I've wanted to do this for so long..." he moaned..

"I knowwwwww...I know you have....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! MEOOOOOOOOWWW!!" she moaned and cooed....

He didn't know if he was coming or going and neither did Sherry, who had one quick orgasm after another as Lee continued moving in and out of her soft  and wet center with wild abandon....

THREE HOURS LATER!

Sherry left her office building alone...She walked toward the corner to hail an Uber..

Lee ran after her... " Sherry, Sherry....You left these...Don't want to go home without these."he said
and passed her panties to her..

She laughed...She was obviously embarrassed...She put them in her pocketbook...

"Oh My God....Thank you for remembering.. We wouldn't want anyone to find these in the office,,,besides...I paid good money for these." she said..She hailed an UBER..

"Let's share an UBER, You're going partially my way." said Lee..
''Why Not? We share an Uber every night.." Sherry laughed...
And they kissed passionately on the corner...


An Uber drove up to their corner.. They both got in....and were whisked off into the night...Never to be seen alive again!!

''In Tragg's mind...John Stevens was here..Unknown to both of them and he saw what they were doing." I said.
"And despite the fact that she called an Uber....He surprised her in his car and abducted her and killed her." said Beverly...

"Yeah but both of them were on that corner....John Stevens wouldn't have picked Lee Hester up...Unless he had to...because Hester had seen him and knew he saw them." said Nelson.


"But we know, John Stevens was not here , at least not in his car that night...HIS GPS TRACKER
PROVES THAT!" said Josie.

''Donnie Ray , any chance  someone else was working late that night too? Someone we haven't talked to?" asked Olivia.

"There is a possibility ..A distinct possibility." I said.

''And that time of morning...If somebody was walking by this office, they might have seen and definitely heard them doing the Hibbity Bibbity in here." said Beverly.


"Maybe somebody who knew they took an Uber Home together every night too!"said Bresha.

"You're right...All of you! It's the obvious elephant in the room...It's been staring at us  all along."I said.






Olivia, Beverly, Nelson ,Josie and Bresha  all looked at me and said in unison.."WHAT'S THAT?"
"There is obviously someone else involved in this...Either Mr. Hester or Mrs. Stevens had another admirer..Someone willing to kill them." I said.



(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: