Friday, October 1, 2021

Evil Old Coot

 

At the bottom of the Schuykill River....Tammie Malloy RKA Tammie Muldoon and half a dozen other names sits...both of her feet bound by strong rope, tied to a cement cinder block...Her neck snapped hours ago...Very, Very dead!!!!Never to be heard from again!

Midnight !

Sepia had changed into her night clothes...

"Hi ya handsome...I waited up." she said.. I was glad she did.

Our daughter was having a sleep over at Robert and Bonita's house...We were all alone..
I stared at Sepia....

"This case is almost over...We've set a trap... All three of these clowns are as good as caught." I said.
We kissed passionately....

''Well now you are caught."said Sepia seductively....

She had showered, put on a fresh fragrance and a very nice body lotion..

"Come on upstairs " said Sepia..

"You don't have to ask me twice." I said in between hot smouldering kisses..
."I figured as much" she said..

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin....We need to go upstairs so I can take care of that...Tell me about the case in the morning." she whispered softly in my ears...

I was as hard as a tree trunk...

"Yesssss.. we can talk about that later."I agreed...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...in the middle of the floor.
I lifted up her dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...I was pounding so hard it felt like I was going to break our bed down.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, let's get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....
We fell asleep , a very peaceful sleep.

Yes, we could talk about that case later..

I had no idea that one of my key players, was already out of play....For Good! Forever.






II-

 Bonnie met with me the next morning..

"Everything is all set." I said.

''Something doesn't feel right...I think they're on to us.." said Bonnie.

"How can that be?  Everything we've been hearing says that it's on..

 "We got Randy Jefferson telling our mystery boy that he has the tools and he got the entire layout. and this was from yesterday."I said.
"We got one last phone call from the bossman saying it was a go." I said.

"Maybe...but Babygirl didn't come to work today....And her laptop...Both of her laptops...The one we gave her and her personal one are gone...So is her business phone and that burner phone...She's packed up as if she wasn't coming back."said Bonnie.

''Anybody try her place?" I asked.

"We couldn't risk that..That would have definitely of tipped her that we were on to her."said Bonnie.

"I got everything set up...We've got to go through with this now.."I said..

I had a feeling of dread in my stomach...I remembered the stern warning I had gotten about this guy the last time I talked to Sissy and the guys..


"But there uh is something else you should know...Something very important."said Carlotta..

"Oh?" I said.

"In Madrid, Frankfurt, Berlin, Rome, Dublin, Paris and London....Soon after he departed...7 young girls,,all girls he was suspected of fishing into the insurance companies to get him their information...all were found with the necks snapped and weighted down in the local rivers...He doesn't leave behind loose ends..." said Duke.

''What about the guys who work with him?" I asked.

"They're career criminals...They're not going to put themselves in for a crime and name an accomplice who is nowhere to be found..."said Sirena..

"He plays for keeps." I said.

"Yes, so keep your eyes on that little girl of yours..."said Sissy.

I meant to put a man on her, but I didn't...Now it might be too late... There was no might be about it..

For Tammie as I was to find out sometime later...It was wayyy past being too late. Her body was at the bottom of the Schuykill River as I spoke.






III-

The die was cast...

The building was where a very prestigious law firm called it's home..

"Dabnis man, I want to thank you for allowing us to use your firm's old building..." I said.

''Hey man, I'm just glad to be able to help...My wife told me what a great job you did for her in her case and for Karen, Jessie and Chip in their cases...Here is my card...Do you have one?" asked Attorney Dabnis Coley, Jasmine's husband..

"I do." I said and passed him my card...

"My wife says there is nothing like a good investigator.." said Dabnis...I might have need to call on you again one day Kev." he said.

"This is what I do." I said..

Night Fall Came and like clockwork....The street cams went out completely....The Traffic Cams went out also...Then the security cameras in the building went out...

The door to one of the suites opened....and like clockwork ,all of the internal alarms went out...

 Caruthers Steele
and Randy Jefferson slipped in...

He had the safe combonation, so it was no problem...He easily opened the safe...and found...

NOTHING!

 "There's no bearer bonds in here.."said an astounded Caruthers Steele..
"What?...That's impossible...I checked it out...I checked out everything...This is definitely the place.."said Randy Jefferson..

"Let's Get out of here...This is a trap!" he said.

I flicked on the lights..

"NOT JUST A TRAP...A SURPRISE PARTY...AND GUESS WHAT MR. STEELE?  You're the guest of honor!" I said..
 "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"  he asked astounded..
"I'M THE MAN WHO'S BEEN TRACKING YOU....SO GLAD TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE." I SAID...

"IN OTHER WORDS, YOU'RE CAUGHT!" said Bonnie.
IV-









"SURPRISE!!!!" said Sissy, Carlotta,Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena, Hop, Duke, Angie, and Lt. Danny Ho. who appeared...Guns Drawn...

and with more than enough back up....

Bonnie Shay smiled and walked up to him..

"Thanks to the brilliant work of the FBI, we recovered all of the jewels...We found your safe deposit box.." she said.

''And not a day too soon...You were planning to go to New York to try and fence them...Well we put a stop to that."said  Sharon..

"That foolish, foolish girl...I told her that they might be on to her...I told her after that silly trial she was involved in.." grumbled Caruthers Steele.

''Speaking of her...where is she?" I asked.

 "I don't know." he said coldly...He was just as much a sociopath as her..
''She was in her apartment last night, when I last saw her."said Randy Jefferson.

"Come on...Let's get these two dreks out of here and book them.."said Sissy...Thanks again Kevin for all of your help." she said..

ADA Keith Wallace came running up..

"Guess I missed all of the fun huh?" he said.

"Not all of it...You'll have some fun next week when you arraigne them both." I laughed..

Bonnie asked me..

''What about that girl?"

"Bonnie, I think she's dead...But look at the bright side..You guys recovered all of the stolen merch..and these two culprits are in custody...This was a win..." I said,

''Wellllllll yeah, but not for everyone..."said Bonnie..

"No...Not for everyone..." I said somberly...

At the bottom of the Schuykill River....Tammie Malloy RKA Tammie Muldoon and half a dozen other names sits...both of her feet bound by strong rope, tied to a cement cinder block...Her neck snapped hours ago...Very, Very dead!!!!Never to be heard from again!

EPILOUGE-


Caruthers Steele and Randy Jefferson were both convicted on all six counts of Burglary, Grand Theft ,Conspiracy and Wire Fraud and sentenced to 25 years to life...

Police from Spain, Italy, France, Germany and the U.K. came to talk to him, but he would admit to nothing..no jewel thefts and certainly no murders...When asked about the whereabouts of Tammie Malloy, he simply said he did not know..


He went to serve his lengthy U.S. sentence..

The mystery of what happened to Tammie Malloy was solved quickly...a Week later on his last day on the Marine Boat...

 Lt. Tragg as luck would have it..
found a body of a white female floating in the river...The rope that bounded her feet to the cement cinder block had given way and her body floated to the top..

her body was brought in...

Dr. Hazel Baylor had called me..

I identified the body..

"That's her...Tammie Malloy..These are the clothes she was wearing when I last saw her.." I said..

I fished in her dress pocket and found her drivers license and the keys to her apartment..

"I found this body..This is my case...Morris I'm warning you! This is cops work...Not work for a wanna be like yourself."said Lt. Tragg..

"This girl was a material witness in an investigation I was apart of. "I said..
"It doesn't matter...This is my case now..." said Lt. Tragg..
"Ahh Lieutenant...It's MY CASE!  You aren't officially back in rotation until next week..."said Lt. Danny Ho...
 I smiled...
Lt. Tragg was livid...but there was nothing he could do about it..
Hazel sighed relief....She'd rather work with Danny Ho....Anybody other than Lt. Tragg.

I smiled.

Later on...Sepia and I met with friends at the Mermaid Crabhouse...

''We were lucky we found a table for all of us..."said Sepia.
"I know..

Robert and Bonita Foxworth

"Ummm.I've worked up a thirst...Pass me a beer Kev." said Robert...
''Let me Get At those Crab Legs..." said Bonita.,

and

"Mmmmm, Good Crabs...."said Kool Kat as he chowed down..
"Mmmmmm, yum."laughed his wife Chelsea


Kool Kat and his wife, Chelsea...

Our new friends,

''This is sooo nice, so relaxing..." said Jasmine..
"I'm lovin this place babes.."said Dabnis.

 Jasmine and Dabnis Coley..
"What a nice way to wind down after a big case huh?" asked Jessica.
"Yeahhhh." said Chip.

Jessica and Chip Burrows...
"I'm just glad it's all over."said Bonnie.
"You and Kevin are the real MVP's."said Ronald, her husband..


and Bonnie and Ronnie Shay..

 It was Friday Night
 and as usual the place was packed..
 We were lucky to find one table for all of us..
 Plenty of Oysters
 Crab Legs
and beers...

 "They found that girl yesterday..." said Bonnie.
"Yeah....She was in deeper than she ought to have been...No pun intended...Her game playing finally caught up to her.."I said..

 "You knew she was dead...You knew Caruthers was going to do that."said Bonnie.
"I had hoped he wouldn't...I meant to put a man on her apartment...but I don't know if I could have stopped the inevitable.."I said somberly...

 "He'll never admit to it.."said Bonnie.
"Oh I know...He's killed seven other women...He didn't admit to that either or the other jewel thefts in Europe...Just the ones we caught him in."I said.

 ''Evil Old Coot." said Bonnie
"Yeah, but an evil old coot that's behind bars where he belongs." I said..


No comments: