Thursday, October 21, 2021

Tequila Sunrise And Sunset

TWO DAYS LATER-    

For the past two days..Business was brisk in Sam Mothers Diner..
 





Breakfasts were being served  to a number of people who weren't normally seen in here..






Jazzy and Dabnis, Kayla and Ray sat in a booth and had breakfast here for the first time in months...




Jessica and her husband, Chip sat in a booth near them, quietly having conversation...




And for the first time ever, Yvette and her husband Gary, Newlyweds Jade and Lt. Danny Ho

and the rest of her team




Keith and Bee Bee Jones, Sofia and Kahlil Ahmed all sat at one big table and laughed and talked and enjoyed their food...Not worried about Lt. Tragg coming in and brow beating them and whining and complaining about their latest cases...

This wasn't lost on Beverly

"Geeee, this is the first time I've seen all of us in here in a long time." she said.
"Lt. Tragg should get locked up more often " joked Nelson..

"He's getting out tomorrow...and if I know right he'll be on a tear." said Olivia..

"So it'll be back to eating in the courthouse cafeteria for us and Yvette's crew and the rest will be eating downtown I suppose." I said.


''Shame one man creates so much ruckus." said Josie.

"I know it's a train ride from here and Sam Mother's is close...but the Bridge at Penns landing has a wonderful ultra modern cafe 

and the food is delicious...That's where I eat every day..Breakfast and Lunch and I see your cousin Kayla and her husband 'Ray


and Jasmine Coley and her husband Dabnis



 there and another ADA I used to work with ,
Karen Page there all the time." said Nina.

"They all work in that building and Karen Page runs the Wrongful Conviction Unit out of that building..You are right about their cafeteria Nina...Josie and I ate there during our civil trials and the food is slamming." said Beverly...


"Yesssss...We want Liv, Donnie Ray, Nelson and Bresha to meet us there one day when Bree returns from her honeymoon..." said Josie..

Also eating there and observing all of us from across the room was Special Prosecutor , Maureen ''Reeny" Thomas.. Like us, she didn't have to be in court today...but she was nursing a hangover..and 
she had done it again! Gone home with someone she didn't intend to sleep with!




She ordered a big breakfast..An everything Omelette, Sausages, Hash Browns and Hot coffee..She was hungry...


She was in Curleys last night....


She ordered a bottle of Tequila..



She was joined by Assistant District Attorney James "Jumpshot Jim"  Taylor..


She had heard of him... He was a good attorney, but he was also a ladies man....He had never met a woman who he didn't feel he shouldn't liberate from their bra and panties.. She knew what he was all about and yet here she was doing shots with him and downing not one...but THREE BOTTLES of Tequilla!!!!

He was gracious enough to pay the bill, which she was sure was a high one..


They sat in the parking lot in his car, making out like two horny teenagers...



Which wound up with an invite to her condo...



More kissing....

her panties magically slipping down again and off..


and them testing her new smart bed out after all..

Really giving this new bed a workout......



It moved when your body moved and the temperature matched your body temperature perfectly....They experienced pleasure like neither of them had previously known...She had several intense orgasms....

and for  NINE TO TEN HOURS they made crazy insane love.....


They took a nice hot shower together....


and then began kissing some more in the living room...




and concluded on the living room floor..

When she awoke the second time...It was morning , she was nude, facedown on the floor and "Jumpshot Jim" , having "scored" was gone...


Her panties were hanging on the door knob...



Her bra....in his car , under the front seat probably!!!!


She had left her car in the parking lot of Curleys..... 


She had to get up, tidy up, shower and get dressed and take a bus to Curley's to get her car and here she was at Sam Mother's Diner, having breakfast...

Olivia eyed her..

"There is our opposition, Madame Special Prosecutor.." she said.
''She looks like Hell, She must have tied one on last night." said Beverly..
"I'm bettin that's why she missed our first hearing." I said.
"Never let me drink like that...Unless we are on vacation."said Josie with a sly grin.
''Yeah for real."said Nelson, watching her demolish her food.

''The word on her is she likes to drink..and when she drinks..She gets real friendly with the guys and  her  panties slide off like they've been greased.." said Nina..

Beverly and Josie cracked up laughing..

"You've heard that too huh? So have I.." said Olivia.


II-

THE NEXT DAY-

Attorney Maya Andrews sat in her downtown office...She stared at me lustfully....She just stared at the rest of the team..


"I'm Donnie Ray Alexander, I'm an Investigator...I work for these attorneys who are representing Kathryn Flaherty, the wife of the slain police officer who is charged with his murder.

My wife, Lead Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander
Her niece, second Attorney Beverly West-East...

Her husband, Associate Attorney ,Nelson East

Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd

And former Assistant District Attorney , now working at the Women's Law Center, Nina Rios." I said.


Attorney Mya Andrews was as cool as a cucumber...

''I've heard of you guys...You really have an uphill battle ,I mean considering she did do it...She didn't try to hide that fact....Ughhhh and considering the man, I can't say that I blame her....." she said.

''You knew him didn't you?" I asked.


"I met Bill three years ago..in a bar...



Out near Penns Landing..

He was in civilian clothes... Everything about him said "Cop" He was big, six foot four or five, muscular and charming in a frat boy kind of way... He told me he was a detective...which was a lie..but he was working plain clothes at the time I met him...This was the first of many lies he told me.

He was tickled pink that I was a lawyer....He told me he was once in law school, but had "dropped out"
Another lie...He flunked out his first year...

We would meet and talk  about a lot of things.. He was charming...





We both liked Tequila...We both drank a lot of tequila...He's the reason I stopped drinking period...


This of course got him invited many nights and afternoons to my Olde City Brownstone..







For lots and lots of hot steamy sex...




He was real romantic, always sent a fresh bouquet of roses or tulips to my office.....


''Everything was fine for about a year." said Maya..

"Until What Maya?" asked Olivia.

"I started asking questions.. Like how come I didn't know where he lived? How come I never saw him on Holidays?..How come he never took me anywhere ,except to bars? How come I could only call him on his business phone?? Litle things like that I started noticing... I wanted to go to the movies , out to dinner... Lunch and Breakfast at least...All we did was drink and go back to my place and screw and then he'd leave.."

''Ohhhhhhh you became a nagging wife!" said Beverly..


''Exactly!! And then I saw his temper...He would get really angry and storm out... But he'd always come back....When he was horny!  I had a friend, an ex-cop who was now a Private Investigator...I asked him to check up on Bill....What he told me made the hair on the back of my neck curl.. First off, he was married and had been for years...He didn't wear his wedding band on his finger..He wore his rings on a gold chain , around his neck , which he kept in his shirt.. He wasn't and never had been a detective..He was a Patrolman...In other words , he drove around in a car and walked a beat...He occassionally worked plain clothes, but that was it.. He had flunked out of law school after one year, not been forced to drop out in his final year because of money like he had told me..He had lied about well, practically everything.."
"Did you confront him with his lies?" asked Nelson.


''I sure did and he demolished my living room...He broke a lot of stuff...grabbed me around the neck and said if I reported this he'd kill me..He slapped me several times...and knocked me down...'' said Maya.
"Oh My God!!! What did you do?" asked Josie..


''I'm a Lawyer...I was about to take him to court...I think he suspected that...He Paid me for all of the damage and begged my forgiveness...said He didn't know what had came over him...Sent me floweres every day for a week..But it was too late...He had hit me...and I knew if he did that once..He'd only do it again and moreso.. My P.I. friend had told me about the 127 domestic dispute claims against him filed by his wife..I wasn't going through that...I got a Cease and desist order and a restraining order against him.. I changed my phone number so he couldn't call me and I never heard from him again..." said Mya.

"He didn't want all of the bad publicity a restraining order would bring if he violated it... he really hated lawyers...He'd come to the Women's Law center looking for his wife and say some really bad things about lawyers..I think he was angry because he had flunked out of law school and resented all attorneys and female attorneys in general." said Nina Rios.


''Would you be willing to sign this affadavit and testify to this in court on behalf of Kathryn Flaherty?" I asked.


"Sure...anything I can do to help that poor woman.  How she stayed with him so long and suffered so much is beyond me..." said Mya.


"Thank you...Thank you so much..." said Olivia...


Meanwhile...


Lt. Tragg had been released a day early and had returned to work... He was a little shook at being locked up...He realized that going to Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex was now dangerous...He never imagined they would actually call the police on him...He also knew that that blowhard Dabnis Coley had been one of the others who had called the police on him as well as Kayla's husband Gary and an unknown person he didn't know the identity of...No, he wasn't going to their homes or anywhere near their neighborhoods again...but if he saw them in Curleys or Sam Mothers , he was going to let them have it..

He decided to head to April Taylor's House..he was horny and hadn't seen her in a week..





 THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"OH MY GODDDDDDD" said April Taylor..

".OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned the man...but it wasn't Lt. Tragg, It was another man..
...
Nick Volley, a handsome young attorney she met in Washington D.C. at the Lawyers symposium..

Nick and ADA April Taylor were standing in her living room  kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Nicky....OUUUU," she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS"Nick moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,

squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! "she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"I called out sick today... I was sick... Sick with horniness..." she cooed..

"Well you know , what can I say?" Nick laughed.. "I called out too!" he said.


They had talked and flirted the entire time they had been at the symposium...



They seemed to agree on a great many things both concerning the law and other things..It was nice to meet a guy she could talk intelligently to about a number of subjects..

She gave him her phone number and address and a quick, passionate kiss before she left D.C. and told him to look her up when he was in Philly... He looked her up quicker than she expected..

She was pleasently surprised....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS!"she said.

FOR THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Nick Volley nor ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..

"OHHHH Nicky, I think I'm in love....OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO APRIL!" he moaned as he sat on the side of her bed and she eased herself down on him...

"OUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" she cried out! Nearly delirious!!!


"OHHHHHHH NICKY.. SUCH A SURPRISE , I WAS SOOOO HORNY!" she said..

"SOOOOOOO WAS I, I WAS LOSING MY MIND....THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE WAY BACK TO PHILLY!!" he moaned..

"WELL I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as she rode him, moving up and down slowly....

He hadn't had sex in a month....This was much needed by both of them!

It was another THREE TO FOUR HOURS before Nicky came like a gusher, exploding ........
and April Taylor had her fourth intense orgasm, both legs shaking..her head turning back and forth and tears streaming down her face....

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he howled....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!! MEOWWWWWWWWW!!!!" she cooed...


They were in a deep sleep.....They didn't hear the doorbell ringing...

Her car was in the garage...

Lt. Tragg didn't notice the sportscar sitting in front of the condo... He simply turned and left...


He went to Curleys.


He ordered a couple of shooters of Tequila...

III-


THE NEXT DAY-

We were in the conference room putting the final touches on our defense of Kathryn Flaherty...

"This is not going to be an easy defense...Our client did shoot and kill her husband..."said Olivia.

"Yes, but after he beat her....He was getting ready to rape her.." said Beverly...

''I know baby...but he was a cop! In the eyes of the world, she's a cop killer...Public sentiment is against us.. Unless we thoroughly demonstrate  what a monster this man was... We must go into the 127 domestic complaints filed against him over a five year period.."said Olivia.


"People will say, "Well why didn't she leave him?" said Nelson.


''She did leave him."said Josie..

"Yes she did" said Olivia, showing the Xray of her broken collar bone and several photos of her swollen and blackened eyes and swollen cheeks.. 'And this is what happened to her.. I'm going to put her on the stand, have her tell her story...and have Mya Andrews tell her story...I want the jury to see this man as the monster he was, an abuser, a cheater , the whole thing... "said Olivia, showing a crime scene photo of her ripped panties and bra on the floor of their bedroom... "I want them to see this and feel some kind of compassion for this poor women...That's why our plea is NOT GUILTY!" said Olivia.

"I'm no lawyer liv and I don't pretend to know your business.. but I've seen these kind of trials go south and still seen the poor abused woman convicted.." I said..


''You're right Donnie Ray...I've seen it too and I've wondered what kind of jury rendered THAT verdict.. and that's where you come in Nelson... You and I are going to put our heads together and come up with questions that we can ask a jury...So that we pick the right jurors..."said Olivia.

"I'm already on it.... Josie and Bev can act as mock jurors....I want you girls to think like a woman would."said Nelson..

"I think we can handle that can't we Jo?" asked Beverly, with a sly look on her face.
"Yeah, I think we can." laughed Josie..

Olivia smiled.

I did too! 


''Hey Guys..Look who's back!" said Alfreda..

It was Bresha and Tony.....Mr. and Mrs. Billips ...Back from their honeymoon.....

''Heard You Missed me..so I'm back.."said Bresha. Bresha was nice and tanned and looked sensational..
So did Tony....

"We had a great time in Punta Cana...It was mad cool...and we brought some things back for you guys."said Tony...

Olivia, Beverly and Josie hugged them both....
"OHHHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!!!! WELCOME BACK!! "said Olivia..
"WE MISSED YOU!!" said Beverly, hugging them both...
"YES WE DID!!!!" said Josie, also hugging Bresha...

Nelson and I shook Tony's hand and hugged Bresha...We were glad to see them both..

"WELCOME BACK, YOU GUYS NEED HELP MOVING INTO YOUR NEW SPOT?" asked Nelson..
"YEAH..WE'RE AVAILABLE...The trial begins Monday..." I said.. It was Friday....


"Noo, Mr. Clerow and Mr. Owen Todd's movers moved all of our stuff in the house and me and my aunt arranged everything before the wedding.. All we have to do is just walk in.. Tony will carry me over the threshold when we get home.."said Bresha.

"You haven't been home yet?" asked Beverly...

"Everything is in my car, which is parked in front of our house...We both just thought we'd stop by here and holla at you guys before we went in.."said Tony...
"Awwwwwww that's so nice.." said Olivia.



Lt. Tragg sat in an unmarked police car with tinted windows watching 


Watching the comings and goings on in our Office /duplex.

He saw Tony and Bresha laughing and smiling and leaving our house..

''We'll see you guys Monday...Maybe, if you know what I'm sayin and I know you do."said Tony slyly..
"TONNNNNNY!" laughed Bresha...embarrassed...She didn't want us to know that they were screwing each other's brains out...but we all knew..we'd all been there before...
"Heh heh heh..Just don't make too much noise.." I joked..
"Oh Donnie Rayyyyyy stop it..you're embarrassing herrrr." laughed Olivia..
"Enjoy!!!" said Beverly....
''Yeah, Enjoy!" said Nelson.
"Have a nice weekend."said Josie... She knew her time was coming soon..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm umm ummmmmph! I'm not goin near their windows.."laughed Alfreda..

We watched them as they crossed the street and headed to  their new home...which was two doors down from Jazzy and Dabnis.

A Philadelphia Sherrif's Cruiser drove up...

Lt. Tragg had only been out of jail for one day...He wasn't trying to go back... He pulled off at top speed..  All four of the hubcaps came off of his unmarked car.. but he wasn't about to come back for them..He kept on going...

We all howled with laughter... Perhaps he had gotten the message...That stalking us was not going to be tolerated at all!

IV-

The streets were wet...It had rained.


The moonlight shined in our window...

Olivia was both Horny and Happy, I suspect.. We were ready to go to trial...Everybody was as prepared as possible..

.She was standing by the window in the kitchen ,looking out at the moon. She kissed me slowly for a long time.

She was so baby soft and smelled sooo good..She knew she was driving me crazy....


I was in a state of near delirium...



I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. 

"You'seem to like this don't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! " she cooed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU " said Olivia.  

"UMMMMMMM.." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned...

I was near delerium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!  UMMMMMM GIVE IT TO ME!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THINGGGGG!!! OUUUU!" she moaned..gasping for breath... 

We fell on to our huge couch , where we made love feverishly....

Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

.We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! You were really horny Donnie Ray!" she laughed..

'So were you" I said, catching my breath..

"I still am." she said with a devilish grin..

"So am I" I said..

"You always are." she laughed...

We kissed some more in the living room...

I didn't answer..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom ...

''Let me take care of you!" she said softly

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!  I want to always take care of you , because you always take care of me." she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned. "OHHHHHH MYYY GOD!" I said...
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...

They were standing in their living room kissing passionately...

"I live for this." said Nelson..

"To screw my brains out every night?" asked Beverly in between kisses that were driving them both mad.

"YESSSSS!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUU! GOOD TO KNOW....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!" she moaned loudly...



Clothing came off, Boxers, Panties and Bras came off.


 and Nelson lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window.. She admired Nelson's stamina.. He held her up like that for THREE HOURS!

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, DO IT TO ME!!" she yelled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" exclaimed Nelson..

Beverly was soft and wet and smelled good....She kissed him slowly with butter soft kisses...He was close to exploding..

"I LOVE YOU HONEY.....YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" she whispered..

"YESSSS, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!UMMMMMMMMM." he moaned.

Tears streamed down Beverly's face....she was crying like a little girl...and having an orgasm like she'd never had...


Their soft sweet moans could be heard if you stood close to the window..So could Olivia and I.


Nelson was going to town...He had Beverly on the living room floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...ANOTHER TWO HOURS passed by,,

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"

She was riding him! slowly, softly like a surfer rides the waves on their couch...


They never made it to their bedroom , Once again ,they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....
Beverly was riding him.. and kissing him slowly...

" Baby we may definitely have to get a new couch or get this one fumigated.. We've been doin the complete nasty on this couch a lot.. a whole lot.." she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knowwwww.. ouuuuuuuuuu I knowww.." he said..

She continued to ride him slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she yelled to the top of her lungs.

"Come on...let's get in bed." she said as he got up and followed her into the bedroom...

They walked into the bedroom where they finished making love on the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" they both moaned as they finished up on the bed finally...

It was raining again.....

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: