Friday, October 15, 2021

Satellites


 It was an overcast day....

Josie was looking at one of the last empty houses on the block across the street from us... 

The House was on the other side of  Yvette and Gary's house..


It was a block of essentially new homes  that was becoming increasingly populated with friends...
Friends that as an Attorney she was now working with... 











Kayla Bennett- St. Jacques and her husband Ray, Keith Jones, his wife, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed,
Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows and newly married Jade Lee-Ho and her husband, Danny Ho.

Josie had finished looking at the house and was talking to realtors, Sepia Morris and 
''Well Baby Girl...I am sooo proud of you...You're a lawyer now...Remind me to give you my card.We want you on retainer.." joked Sepia..Her business was already on retainer with Olivia and Beverly...The law firm Josie had been with since they opened their doors..And now you're buying a new home.." gushed Sepia.

Josie had already put a down payment on the house.

"Any plans to uh include anybody else on the morgtage?" asked Bonita... hinting about Paris....



"That's totally up to him...but I'm buying this house and moving in with him or without him..."said Josie..

"You'll be right across the street from your job....I am soooo jealous...."joked Sepia.


"I knowwwwwwww!"laughed Bonita...


After the meeting was over...Josie walked across the street and joined us...

''Heyyy Guys, sorry I'm late..I was making a down payment on my house..."said Josie..


"You're okay...We were just finishing up a few things." said Olivia.

"That's okay...we were just getting things together for our closing argument tomorrow..."said Beverly..
"It's going to be weird, you living across the street from us...No more sleep overs." said Beverly..
"You and Nelson can come over and sleep over with us!" laughed Josie..


''Ouuu can Donnie Ray and I sleep over?" asked Olivia..

"I laughed.."


''Sure" said Josie.
Bresha, our newest staff member was getting married in a week...cracked up laughing..



"When you make settlement, We are going to have a house warming party for you...Uh Does Paris know about this?"asked Nelson.

"He knows...but whether he moves in with me is purely on him..." said Josie..


I put my arms around Josie...

" Just be cool....It will all work out." I said.


II-


THE NEXT DAY- 

We had finished our closing arguments in our recent murder case...We were waiting for the verdict.


''We got this Liv....I scanned the jury....We got a full house 12-0 .." said an exuberant Nelson...
"I love your confidence.." said Olivia..
"They didn't have much of a case anyway.." said Beverly...
"There was more holes in this case than Swiss Cheese." said Josie.
"Myyyy goodness...It's a wonder he even got an indictment." said Bresha.
Our client , Warren Clements was accused of killing a man he had only met once...That had crossed his path for the second and final time on the day he died.. Most of the evidence against him was text book circumstantial...


Yet Lt. Tragg had arrested him anyway, without fully investigating the entire case or the circumstances of the case..
I investigated the case the way I would have as a Homicide Detective, assuming he was guilty and piece by piece I began to alibi him out...It wasn't him.....


Judge King walked into the courtroom...

ADA Diane Baronski held her head down.....She hadn't worked a case with Lt. Tragg in ages and didn't miss it...She had been winning a lot of cases...


Judge Michael King asked...

"Mr. Jury Foreman have you reached a verdict?" he asked..

"Yes Your Honor we have!" said the Foreman...

The Foreman passed the verdict to the bailiff, who passed it to the Judge...he read it and shook his head..

"Read it!" he said.

"THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA IN THE MATTER OF WARREN CLEMENTS, COUNT ONE SECOND DEGREE MURDER- NOT GUILTY!

COUNT TWO-MANSLAUGHTER-NOT GUILTY!!!

AND THE MOST SERIOUS COUNT- FIRST DEGREE MURDER- NOT GUILTY!!

The jury was polled on all three counts...The verdict didn't change...It was Not Guilty!

"I would like to thank the jury for all it has done and you are all free to go...You can pick up your checks at the door."said Judge King.

"The Worst thing about losing this case is losing to THEM again." said ADA Diane Baronski...
looking at us....

She looked at Lt. Tragg, who had surprisingly behaved himself throughout the trial...No running his hand up her skirt...

"I can't believe I ever slept with you....Ohhhh my godddd!" she said in disgust and left the courtroom..


Leaving Lt. Tragg standing there looking bewildered...He was so sure he had had a slam dunk case..


Our Client ,Warren Clements was sooo grateful he hugged Olivia, Beverly, Josie and Bresha.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" he said, tearing up..
''You are sooo welcome." said Olivia.
.

"You were one of our best clients...Sooo prepared." said Beverly, smiling..
"You're sooo welcome." said Josie..


"Good Luck to you.." said Bresha...


He embraced me and Nelson....

"And thank you too!" he said.

"You're welcome Big Guy." I said..
"Good Luck buddy!" said Nelson...

"Let's get some cold ones guys...Aqua Bar??" asked Olivia... "Ohhhhhhh look who it is." said Olivia.
Bresha's fiance, Attorney Tony Billips was there..

"I got off early today..I had a case in Courtroom C....So I decided to see my girl and her friends at work...Yall Did well.," he said and laughed..

''Well Gee Thank you...We Try!" joked Beverly, laughing..

'I heard you guys say Aqua Bar....Great....It's Thursday....Salsa and Taco Night... I might as well get it in now...Starting Saturday...I can't see her anymore for a week until we get married." said Tony...

"That's right." said Bresha 

She kissed him passionately...


"I'm sitting this one out tonight guys....I'm tired...I'm going home...I'll see you tomorrow." said Josie.

"You okay Jo?" asked Beverly to her best friend..

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired is all..."said Josie..

"Okay....We'll see you in the morning..Get some rest." said Olivia.

III-


It was still overcast out, still light out...


We all rode the train home...We were going to take our cars to Aqua Bar...


Josie smiled and waved at us and chose to walk home...She lived a few blocks away....She figured it was too close to drive..So she kept her car at home..


She walked past the apartment complex where Bresha and Tony were living...She was going to miss walking to work with Bresha every morning...Bresha and Tony were getting married..and they were going to be moving into their new house..


They were going to be living across the street from Liv and Bev too... Two doors down from Jazzy and Dabnis.


Seems like they all were satellites. Olivia and Beverly's place was the Sun, the center and they were all Satellites of them.. They all loved them and seemed to revel at living close to them.

They would both have a closer walk to work...She and Bresha. She chuckled and walked home..Her house was already full of boxes...She was preparing to move..

Josie saw this as a transformative time of her life...She had gotten a B.A. in Architecture from Fisk, An MBA in Busness Administration from PENN, An Associate degree in Pre Law and a Para legal Certificate from Community College and finally a J.D. from Drexel. She had passed the bar, she had found her true passion...She was a Lawyer...How far she had come..

She had a great job with people she simply loved...










She had achieved all of her educational and professional goals...Now she wanted to take it one step further...She wanted to be married...Have a Husband!!! That's what was on her mind..


Her doorbell rang....It was her significant other, Paris...He was aware she was moving...

"Hey....I stopped by Liv and Beverly's place...To pick you up..They told me they were going to Aqua Bar. .they said you had gone home...Is everything alright?" asked Paris.
"Yeah ,I was just a little tired, we just finished a big case today.. Come in." she said..


"You Hungry?  I can order something.." said Paris.


"You can order something if you like..Nothing for me!" said Josie..


"Nah, if you don't wanna eat...I don't wanna eat..." said Paris.


"Parisssss, why are you staring at me?" asked Josie..


"Damn Jo..." was all Paris would say...


''Are you staring at my breasts? You know I have big breasts?" said Josie.


''Yes I do.." said Paris..
"You like em? You've been liking em for a long time." said Josie..


"I know...I knowwwwww. YES I HAVE!" said Paris..

He rubbed her breasts...She didn't move his hands....He lifted her top off..He unstrapped her top and kissed the tips of her breasts...She continued kissing him passionately....and moaning..


Her hands ran across the crotch area of his trousers...She felt how hard he was.. 

 "Ummmmmm ,this is what you wanted to do anyway.." she whispered...




His trousers were standing out like a circus tent..

Josie smiled and put her hands over her mouth..

"Oh My God!!!...Calm down...It'll be alright."she said, giggling...

Paris didn't try to cover his erection...

Once in the living room...He unzippered her skirt...She wiggled out of it and he slipped her top off....

His eyes nearly popped out of his head...She was wearing a Black lace bra and matching bikini panties...




She unzippered his trousers...he had already kicked his shoes off and wiggled out of his pants...

They kissed slowly and passionately..



She fondled his engorged penis gently....Paris felt himself going out of his mind...




He lifted her and entered her slowly,savoring every minute...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..


"OOOOOOP! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Josie as Paris began thrusting even faster......

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" moaned Paris..




He laid her across the bed...Now completely nude and kissing her as if his life depended on it...

He entered Josie...slowly, very slowly....

He took his time and entered her and went in and eased out ,slowly, savoring her wetness and her warmness like a diner savors a fine steak...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Josie as Paris
began to make sweet love to her...on her bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRLLLL!!" moaned Paris, who was now completely delirious.....


She wrapped her legs around his waist ,so he could take all of her...and he didn't disappoint...

The bed was soon rocking back and forth furiously...the headboard softly slamming against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY goddddddddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" cooed Josie...


Josie's kisses were soft ...Her lips were like butter...

 FOR THE NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS  Josie and Paris were giving her bed quite a workout...The springs were squeaking loudly and the headboard sounded as if it were splitting..
She planned to leave this bed here..She was buying a new bed for her new house.. Ms. Yvette had told her about the bed she and Gary had bought..It was nowhere near as noisy... She figured she and Paris would be making noise enough....that is if Paris figured into her future.

He came hard  like a gusher....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"  he moaned..his body shaking and trembling...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Josie ...She had climaxed at least four times during the past few hours....

This really had been a good night...She had wanted to talk to Paris....before they had sex...but they hadn't gotten around to that.

That was her thing....She didn't want to be Paris's sex toy for another six or seven years...She wanted their relationship to take another step...




The next morning...Paris woke up first... Josie was sleeping soundly...


She looked so pretty in the morning light..She was very pretty, her skin soo soft... How lucky he was to have scored with such a gorgeous and sweet young thing...Just thinking about how good last night was made him erect again...

Josie woke up...She felt his erection...it had hit her in the back...She turned towards him and smiled...

"Wow...Someone is awake this morning..." she said.

They stared each other in the eyes.....and began kissing hungrilly again.......


Josie  moaned and put her arms around Paris's neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and he entered her once again..and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time once again...She matched Paris thrust for thrust and even squeezed him...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...He didn't know if he was coming or going..Josie was something else..He couldn't imagine another man ever having this pleasure...It was time to lock Josie down.  He had come to this conclusion a little while ago...That's when he had come to me about securing rings...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Paris,Ohhhhhh my goodnesss, Paris....." she moaned...
Another THREE HOURS of slow sensual lovemaking continued...both of them moaning and groaning and kissing each other hungrilly....Josie came first...shaking and with sweat and tears running down her face...Paris came a little later...very intensely...He couldn't believe how intense he came....He held on to Josie for dear life...



Paris lie in between her legs, drenched with sweat....Josie looked at the clock..It was six thirty in the morning..They had about thirty minutes before they had to get up...

''Paris honey?" she said.

"Yes baby!" he said.

'We've been together a lonnnnnnnng time haven't we?" said Josie..

"Yeah, we have..." he said..



"We've been together longer than Olivia and Donnie Ray



and we've been together longer than Beverly and Nelson..." she said..


"Yeah and we were together before..







And we've been together long before Kayla and Ray, Jazzy and Dabnis and Jessie and Chip." he laughed..

And we were together longer than Ms. Yvette and Gary








Keith and Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia.. and now even Ms. Jade and Danny Ho.

who got married last week...



"Yeahhh we've been to a lot of weddings..."said Paris..

"Yeah,all of your close friends from before have gotten married..Blake and Cherish got married, moved to D.C. , Cole and Nicole Butler got married.., and even confirmed bachelor, Chance Howard got married to Anita Jenkins...Mabel Jenkins younger sister... Do you see where I'm going with this?" said Josie..

"Yeah....it's about time you and I got married.." said Paris.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" said Josie.

"I've been thinking about it...I want you to know..I''ve given it serious consideration for a long time..."said Paris.

Josie hugged Paris..

''Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm serious ....You gonna be around the office today?" he asked.

"Sure.." she said.."We just finished a case..." said Josie..

"I'm gone be by with a surprise for you...." said Paris.

"I LOVE YOU PARIS." said Josie..Hoping he wasn't just saying what he knew she wanted to hear.

She gave him a long soft sensuous kiss.


''Since my last name is also Boyd...You won't have to change your name.." he laughed..

"You used that as a pick up line when we first met.. A corny pick up line...Excuse me , are we related ?
My last name is Boyd too." said Josie..


They both laughed while lying on the bed in post coital bliss.


IV-

Paris met me in front of the Jewelry store as pre-arranged...He had the final payment..


"Hey Donnie Ray, you uh got it?" said Paris.
"Why do I feel like this a drug deal?  Of course I Got it...You Got the Money.?" I said.


"I got it.." he said...

He gave me the money, my last payment...and I gave him the ring... I went inside the Jewelry store...and settled up with the dealer..

''Another Happy Customer!" I said..

"Thanks Donnie Ray.." said the Jeweler , who gave me my finders fee..

I came outside..

"Let's Go....Shame on you...You should 've made my girl an honest woman long ago...You two were together when I first moved up here.." I said.



''I know man." said Paris..

"That's alright...Better late than never..You're gettin a good girl...A great girl....It would be a sin to let her get away..."I said.

We got in the car and pulled off...


Meanwhile at home...
"You feelin better girlfriend?" asked Beverly...
"Oh yes...I just needed a little rest...I'm fine now." said Josie..
Olivia looked at her strangely...

"Are you sure?" she asked..


"Yeah, I'm fine.."said Josie..




Bresha poured her a cup of tea...

"Thank you Bree." said Josie.






''Hey where is Donnie Ray?" asked Nelson who was just coming downstairs..
''He had some business to attend to in town." said Olivia.
"He's a man of many talents.." said Bresha, smiling..

''Yes he is." gushed Olivia..




I walked in with Paris just then...
''Hey everybody..."said Paris.

''Heyyy Paris..You have off from work today?" asked Beverly..
"Hi Paris." said Olivia.
"Hi Paris." said Bresha....


"Heyyy Man!" said Nelson...

"I thought you weren't coming until after work....What are you doing silly?" asked Josie..


Paris was  down on one knee...

"OUUUUU IS HE DOING WHAT I THINK?" said Beverly...now excited....
"I BELIEVE HE IS!" said Olivia..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Bresha..

"Josie we've been together a lonnnnnnng time, longer than everybody in this room....I can't imagine my life without you....So....Will you marry me?" he said and pulled out a ring..



He slid it on her finger before she answered...


"Oh My God.!!!!..I didn't know you were going to do this so soon...Ohhhhhhh Yesss...Yesssss, Yesss I'll Marry you!" said Josie.
''Heyyyyyy congratulations Paris...Congratulations Jo." said Nelson...
"CONGRATULATIONS!" I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU SOMEBODY GOT ENGAGED?? JOSIE GIRL???" said Alfreda..

"OH MY GOD!!! ALL OF MY BABY GIRLS ARE BECOMING MARRIED LADIES!" said Olivia, tearing up and hugging Josie..


Who was tearing up too!



Beverly and Bresha took turns hugging her...

"I'm so Happy for youuuuuu!" they both said, tearing up...

Josie had come full circle..She had achieved all of her educational and career goals and now a personal goal..She was getting married..

She couldn't be any happier.


No comments: