Sunday, December 19, 2021

Destination Christmas II


 THURSDAY-

We put the Christmas Tree up in the Common Area and put all of our presents for each other under the tree...










We were the hosts and so Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson, Josie , Bresha  and Alfreda prepared breakfast for the group, shortly after we put the tree up.











We fixed something and enough for everybody...


Pancakes, Waffles,  Omelettes to order, Hash Browns and sausages, Orange Juice and Hot coffee.



Dabnis stood up..

"I want to say Kudos to the cooks, who also happen to be our gracious hosts...Thank you guys for making this Happen. " he said..

Everybody stood up and clapped..
"Love you Liv, Lov You Bev." said Jazzy...
''Everything is just delish." said Kayla.
''Here Here for Bennett Women." said Ray
Jessica , who was standing and clapping laughed...
So did her husband Chip.
Zoey clapped and clung tight to her husband...
Lem clapped...Tears ran down his face..He was so happy to be here..So Happy Liv had invited them.
Rockland clapped vigorously..He too was glad to be a part of our group!
"This is why I've always loved having breakfast with Olivia and Beverly.." said Keith Jones.
"I know." laughed Bee Bee.
Sofia laughed and stood with the others clapping...
As did Kahlil.
"I love Liv...I always have...Look at my girl, got her own law firm, got rich clients who do things like this for her and she shares the wealth..." said Yvette.
"You aint doin so bad yourself Ms. Managing Partner." said Gary, always supportive of her.
"I love being an American, I love being married to you Danny and I love all these people, My family." said Jade. we all were the only family she had in her new country..
"I love em too!" said Danny.
Tony stood clapping..He was happy about his new job..Closer to home , New friends and most of all Bresha.. He loved his life now!


II-



After breakfast, some of us got in the pool or the fresh water.











Olivia, Kayla, Beverly, Bee Bee, Sofia, Josie and Yvette were stunning in their bathing suits..


Nelson was the only guy in the water with them...



Zoey seemed deep in thought.. She watched her friends frolicking in the water.

Her husband Lem grabbed her around the waist..

"You should have brought your bathing suit babes." he whispered and kissed her neck.
Dabnis whispered in his wife, Jazzy's ear...

"I'm a lawyer with a big penis , who wants to stick it in you....right nowwwwwww."he said,
She giggled like a high school girl whenever Dabnis talked to her like that...It was so unlike the almost nerdy like guy she first met...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you nasty mannnnnnn!" she said.
She kissed him passionately for awhile , before taking his hand and walking him back to the cabin...
and closing the door... She didn't imagine herself ever sleeping with him when they first met, but she always knew he wanted to sleep with her... She could tell.

Dabnis grabbed her waist and helped her slip her mini skirt off...

"Ummmmm easy access.." he moaned, gasping at her sea green panties..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu stop talking so nasty to me." she laughed as he slipped her panties off..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OHHH MEOWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!" he moaned as their bed began to squeak and squeak loud..
 
While they made sweer love, The men, Gary, Myself, Paris , Rockland,Keith, Kahlil and Danny Ho were doing the serious cooking, Seasoning and throwing Steaks on the grill ,along with Burgers and Dogs..

"We are going to feast today Donnie Ray." said Gary.
"Yeah Mann." I said.
"I'm working up quite an appetite." said Paris.

Rockland looked around for Alfreda...He wanted to slip away with her back into the cabins.


Keith and Kahlil took a peek at the women, Olivia, Ms. Yvette, their own wives, Bee Bee and Sofia, Josie and Beverly and Kayla in their sexy bathing suits, swimming in the water... as they cooked. soon they'd be coming for platters.






We had some mall grills, supplied to us by the hotel management.. Chip and Ray had set the grills up and had gotten the fires started..



We were grilling steaks and burgers and dogs..


And a pot with Lobsters in it... Yes we brought some serious food..


We brought Alexa and we had it programmed, Old School R& B and Funk  and classic Hip Hop..



Jade really knew how to season seafood and she and Alfreda bonded over that and helped us out..


Jessica observed and conversed with Jade and Alfreda


.

Bresha prepared  a salad and Cole slaw to even out our meal..







Tony boiled a pot of Corn on the cobb..

While the food cooked..


Tony and Bresha slipped off to their cabin... for a pre meal quickie..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BREEE.....I LOVE YOU!!" he moaned..

"I hope you do..., got your hands all down in my panties.." she joked..
He slipped them down...

and stood there kissing her for awhile...


and then he bent her over the bed and thrusted into her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed....as Tony went to town, thrusting into her...

"OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD THIS IS SOOOO GOOD" he moaned..

Bresha held on to him for dear life as he lifted her up and  long stroked her..... She was feeling so good, she was crying......

"OUUUUUUUUUUU TONY, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

He smiled raffishly...

He felt as if he couldn't stop.......He felt so good!


Jade and Danny vanished shortly after the food was cooking into their cabin..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ,YOU ARE SOOO HARD!  OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.
Her panties practically melted off..

Danny and Jade were in the bed making sweet love, hoping no one heard the bed squeaking.



We ate good and danced.




III-



EIGHT HOURS LATER-


Bee Bee's skirt was scandalously short...It was a good thing her bathing suit was on underneath..
She and her husband Keith danced very suggestively and close., Beverly, who also had on a scandalously short skirt and a low hanging blouse, with no bra on was dancing real close to her husband, Nelson...who was enjoying every minute..






Sofia, Kahlil, Josie, Paris, Jessica and Chip were also dancing..









 Rockland, who was a great dancer was in the middle really kicking it and Beverly's mama, Alfreda, no slouch herself was twerking.  

Bee Bee, Keith, Beverly, Nelson, , Sofia and Kahlil,  Josie , Paris Jessica and Chip  were chanting..

















"GO ROCKLAND..GO ROCKLAND.. GET YOUR GROOVE ON...GO ROCKLAND!! UT UT UT UT OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"


Kayla and Ray were really getting it on on the beach...I couldn't say dance floor.. It was fun watching them all.




They were having the time of their lives dancing up a storm

as Alexa played classic and some current hip hop.

It was one of the first times I remember seeing pure joy on Rockland's face..He was enjoying being here and having friends and being accepted by us. They  were all line dancing now...
''Rockland is quite a dancer." I laughed..
Gary, who worked for him laughed.. "Never knew ole boy had it in him..He's full of surprises."laughed Gary...


Lem cracked up laughing.
"This is so nice...The three of us here dishing... We haven't been together like this since we all worked in town." said Olivia, who was sitting at a table with her friends, Yvette and Zoey enjoying the food and the cold drinks and watching everyone dancing.

There was plenty of cool drinks for a hot day and still plenty of food left over.

No More steaks or seafood, but plenty of burgers and dogs, 


Corn on the cobb and Pork and Beans.


"I know and now neither Liv or I are in town anymore.."said Yvette,


''Heard you made partner girl...I am so happy for you..I'm not even close to making partner.. I had a shot and I blew it...Now at this firm...I'm buried.." said Zoey..

"Girrrl, get out of there...When we get home...Shoot me your resume...I can fast track it now and get you on at McCluskey /Cozen. Connor & Pratt." said Yvette.

"My girl got clout now...She made PARTNERRRR!"laughed Olivia, hugging Yvette and kissing her on the cheek..  "I'm sooo proud of youuuuuuuuuu." she said. ''And Zoey...you only live six blocks away...You should come down and visit more often...My door is always open..The three of us should go to Bernadette's when we get home, Get our hair did and a mani pedi...Have a girls day." said Olivia.

"Yeahhhh like we used to do.." said Yvette, who had actually met Zoey first when she first started working in town.. It was nice to see another Black girl her age , who was also an attorney..She introduced her to Liv when Liv was certain she wanted a divorce and the two of them got close..




Zoey brokered the deal that got Olivia the money she needed to buy the property we live and work in now and furnish it and set up her lucrative law practice  that included






 me, her niece Bev, Bev's husband, Nelson, Josie , Bresha and Alfreda.

Bresha and Tony, Jazzy and Dabnis and Jade and Danny emerged from their cabins at the same time...
It was quite obvious what they had been doing...They all looked lie they had swallowed a canary..

"Oh My God...I thought everybody would be in the water." said Bresha.
''As long as we've been gone you had to know, someone would suspect what we were doing and uh we weren't the only ones." said Tony, looking at Jazzy and Dabnis, holding hands and walking the same way.
"Oh My God!" said Jazzy, embarrassed that they'd been caught.
"What are you embarrassed about? They were doing the same thing we were doing."laughed Dabnis, who found the whole thing amusing.
"Looks like the cat is out of the bag." said Jade, smiling as she and Danny also emerged from theit cabin.

Danny Ho smiled. It would not have been so obvious if they all hadn't of emerged at the same time.
But they had.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." joked Olivia.
"Yall been doin the nasty." joked Yvette..


"There's more than enough food...Make yourself a plate..before the youngsters down there on the beach dancing come back for seconds and some cases, thirds..." I said. I saved one steak a piece for  the six of them and a couple of lobster legs.. and had made plates for them with Burgers and Hot Dogs...I knew they'd be starving. I was right.






There was Pork and Beans and Corn on the Cobb to eat along with the Steaks, Burgers and Hot Dogs and Cole Slaw.. even a little salad....All of the Lobster was gone unfortunately.

"Oh Relax you guys...We are family...You don't think we all aren't slipping off and doing it?" said Olivia, smiling..


''Sit down, grab some food..." said Yvette as all of us laughed..


''And Zo , come on down on Saturday.. Bring your laundry... I own a  small bus service..My niece sponsers laundry trips to this real nice tony laundromat in the village...We bring food and we make it a day...The guys even join us..


''Damn Liv, you own a Bus service?" asked Zoey..


''She ballin out aint she?" laughed Yvette.


"You started out with just Bev, You got Bev's husband, Your husband is an in house investigator, You have Josie and your new girl and you hired Bev's mama as your office manager..I know you all have clients on retainer and working capital...Wowwwwww you've come a long way girl....And you own a Bus company?" laughed Zo.

"It's not a biggie.. I got a client's son off on a murder rap and he sold me his  fleet of two buses as partial payment.. It comes in handy when this mob here is out drinking..They bring us home safely and they transfer us to the airport when we've had to go out of town on business."said Olivia.




"WOWWWWW!! You two have come a long way since I met you...You're both doing it big!  I'm proud of you.."said Zoey..who was upset with herself for seemingly regressing in her career.


''Bev , Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie and I were in that neighborhood alone and then within the past two years , Vettie, her entire staff and all of these other people with the exception of Rockland and Alfreda
have moved across the street in those new houses or down the street from me...We are all very close..We make it a habit of having dinner over each other's homes.. We go out drinking together, shopping, the gym....And hell most of em work in the same building down Penns Landing."said Olivia.


"You have a real community.." said Zoey...


''And you should be a part of it." said Yvette, rubbing Zoey's hands..


IV-

CHRISTMAS EVE-

There was the smell of cooking....


Olivia, Alfreda and Beverly 
were preparing a Turkey...



Bresha was preparing Mashed Potatoes and Candied Yams.


Nelson was preparing Macaroni and Cheese.




Kayla was fixing Greens

And Jazzy had Biscuits cooking.


Josie was fixing a Glazed Honey Ham..










Nelson, Paris  and Tony helped me make Jambalaya..



Bee Bee and Sofia were baking cookies



Jessica  Yvette and Jade 


were baking a Cake and a Sweet potato pie and an Apple Pie.



The entire common area was crowded....Since they weren't cooking, Gary, Rockland, Keith, Kahlil, Danny, Chip, Paris, Ray and Dabnis stood outside in the warm air, laughing talking and drinking beer..

''We are going to feast tomorrow." said Gary.
"Yes indeed.." said Rockland.
"We are pretty lucky.We got smart girls and they aren't bad on the eyes either." said Keith Jones.
"And they can cook!" added Kahlil.


Everybody laughed.
"I smell cookies baking." said Danny Ho.
"Yeah me too!" said Chip.
"They don't have to save those until tomorrow." laughed Paris.

"I don't think they are...Here comes Bee Bee , Sofia  and Jessica with three trays." said Ray.




"Dig in guys...Hot cookies" said Bee Bee, putting the tray on the table and passing her best friend, a beer.
''Thanks Bee." said Sofia, who put her tray on the table and passed a beer to Jessica.
"Gracias" said Jessica.


Bee Bee, Sofia and Jessica brought them out trays of cookies every few minutes.
.



Yvette , Jade and Alfreda soon joined the guys, drinking beer, laughing and talking.

Zoey and Lem watched them from a distance


"They're so happy and they work so well together. No bickering, everybody chipping in. This trip has been so relaxing, Perhaps I do need to walk a few blocks down and hang out with them." said Zoey.

"I agree....I think you'd feel a lot better being with your old friends and you'd make some new ones..Things will get better for you on the job..You'll see." said her husband Lem.


as they kissed passionately...They walked back to their cabin...
Lem slipped her panties down and her bra off...

"UMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LEMMMMMM!" she moaned...as he lifted her up and slowly thrusted inside of her..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM LEMMMMMM.OUUUUUU , I NEED THIS...OUUU!" she cooed.


Lem and  Zoey were in heaven, making love in their cabin with the cool breeze and the blue waters in the backdrop.





This indeed was a Christmas I would always remember.. I think we all would.

In the Carribean..with all of these friends, old and new...
MIDNIGHT, CHRISTMAS MORNING!


Olivia and I stood under the misteltoe...
"It's Christmas...I am so excited, I am so hype as my niecey poo says.." said Olivia.

"I'm excited too." I said.


"You're excited for a different reason..."laughed Olivia, looking at the huge Bulge in my trousers...
"Myyyy goodness...Do I turn you on like that?  Don't bother to answer...I know the answer....Well, we are under the misteltoe.." she whispered and giggled.

She kissed me, she ran her hands down into my trousers...Her mouth opened up widely and she giggled some more...

"WOWWWWWWWWWW!" she said and laughed outright...



''We are under the misteltoe...ummmmmmmm!" I said,.


We began kissing. some more..


I slipped her panties down , dropped my trousers and slipped out of my boxers..Olivia helped me take off my shirt and undershirt..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! UMMMMMMMM " she screamed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned as I lifted her up and she wrapped her shapely legs around me..
I couldn't stop thrusting slowly and softly inside of her or deep throat kissing her.. I didn't know if I was coming or going.
We sat on the side of the bed..and she eased herself down on me...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHH MY GODDD! YOU ARE A BLESSED MANNNNNNNNNN! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly..
She rode me for a good TWO HOURS....Her body trembling and tears just streaming down her face.. as she had one orgasm after another..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYY...UMMMMM MEOWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, Olivia and I made sweet ,sweet Love..

"Merry Christmas Mr. Alexander.." she said as I came so hard, I thought I would die..

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Alexander." I said, trying to catch my breath...Olivia's left foot was still shaking  a bit..


Most Interesting Christmas Ever! Bedsprings were squeaking in every cabin at about this point.

EPILOUGE-


PHILADELPHIA- CURLEY'S BAR, CHRISTMAS EVE-


"Yeah, they're all in the Carribean...Danny Ho and Gary Lockwood were in here last week..One of Olivia's uh well heeled clients gave her and her staff a paid vacation to the Carribean Islands. Some Hotel on the beach.. And Olivia invited Yvette and her crew, and some more of their friends down there too...They shipped a Christmas Tree and presents and food down there... They left Wednesday and I guess they'll be back Monday. Must be nice having a rich client that will hook you up like that." said Curley.


''Yeah ,Yeah, Yeah." said Lt. Tragg as he quaffed a beer. He didn't want to hear any news about Olivia and her associates or Yvette and hers..Both teams had given him excess grief this year.

"Speakin of uh gettin lucky...This might be your lucky night Artie." said Curley.

ADA April Taylor walked into the bar in a stunning red dress.. Heads turned...

She sat down by herself and ordered a drink.


She was used to Lt. Tragg rushing over to her like a heat seeking missile, but tonight...He didn't budge.
Nor did he order her a drink.



She sent him a text...a photo of her panties and bra and a caption:

"I'm wearing these under this dress. If you'd like to see them up close, you'll buy me a drink and you'll come over to my table." it read,


Lt. Tragg smiled, paid his bill and got up to leave.

"Merry Christmas Curley." he said, and headed for the door.

April got up and headed for the door. She grabbed his arm.

''Alright Arthur..You're mad at me...I get it. I'm sorry okay?  It's Christmas Eve.. I don't want to spend Christmas alone. Do you?  I'd like for you to spend Christmas with me at my house...I even bought you something. It's at my house." she said.


He took her in his arms..She smelled great, her skin was so soft and the bulge in his trousers was growing..

''Come here baby!" he said.


"Ohhhhhhh Arthurrrrrrrr." she cooed.


They kissed passionately...Apparently, she was too much for even him to resist...

She ran her finger across his lips..

''This is nice Arthur, but it would be even nicer in my house...Just us, with all of the privacy in the world.." she whispered.


As they kissed some more..

"VA VA VA VOOOOM!!!" he moaned.


"That Damn Artie....He'll be gettin lucky tonight."laughed Curley.



They wound up back at her condo.. Making love on the floor, under her Christmas Tree.



"OHHHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHUR, I'm sorrrrry, I'm sooooo sorrry!" she moaned ..."OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MERRY CHRISTMAS!! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE FORGIVEN!! GEEEEEEEEZ!" he moaned. Delirious and not knowing if he was coming or going.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR I'M LOSING MY MINDDDDD!" she moaned.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned out loud.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHURRRR!" she cooed.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned.

They never made it to the bedroom..They wound up on the couch...

"OHHHH ARTHUR, I LOVE YOU!" she cooed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO APRIL!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU...GEEEEEEZ!" he moaned,.



And A Good Night  and Merry Christmas To All!


4 comments:

Toni said...

Love this story Keith

Angie B. said...

I Loved this story Keith.

Sunflower said...

Truly Loved this story Keith

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties