Saturday, December 18, 2021

Destination Christmas

PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT-

After our last big case, we decided to take a short two week vacation...We were just returning home...

"Man, that was nice...Visiting both of our families right before Christmas..." I said as we waited for our baggage.
"Ohhhhh Donnie Ray...New Orleans was popping... It's one of my favorite American Cities..And your niece and nephew are growing so nicely..." said my wife, Olivia.
''I was surprised how cold San-Francisco was this time of year..." said her niece  Beverly...
"It is Northern California Bev.,'' said her husband, Nelson.
"I enjoyed both cities....I needed a break." said Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla.

 "Yeah I did too....It'll be nice to get back.." said Ray..



We spent a week in New Orleans with My sister and brother in law and my niece and nephew ,who were growing up like weeds before my eyes.

And then we traveled to San-Francisco and spent a week with Olivia's Brother and Beverly's father, Jimmy West and his wife, Olivia's childhood friend, Malinda...





We had a great time and now we were home..



At our office, since they didn't go..


Josie and Bresha manned the office, took on a few minor cases 


Alfreda did her normal duties and while the girls were away at lunch...



She and Rockland did what they usually did.



Make out in the kitchen..



When they weren't shopping, The took the train downtown and 
Visted and had lunch with our friends and neighbors 
in their sporty new cafeteria.










They loved chopping it up and chowing down with Jazzy, Dabnis, Jessica, Chip, and Ms. Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and Bresha's husband, Tony. They loved the food and the fellowship..And not having to be bothered with Lt. Tragg.


He still didn't know Yvette and her group were in this building and he didn't venture down this far anyway.




It gave Bresha and her husband time to slip off and make out a bit..


We were home sweet home and headed there..



We didn't know it yet, but another bit of traveling was in our immediate future.


II-


A FEW DAYS LATER-

''Finish your Christmas Shopping Alfreda?"asked Olivia.
''For the most part... I got something for everybody except Rockland..What do you get the man , who THINKS he has everything?" laughed Alfreda.
"Buy a big bow and wrap it around yourself....Rockland will be happy with you...I did that for this guy's last birthday." laughed Beverly, nudging her husband Nelson.


Nelson smiled.



"It's cold honey...Nelson's birthday is in the summer...I'd prefer to have my clothes on." said Alfreda..
I cracked up laughing, So did Bresha ,Josie and Olivia...
"Freda, you're too much!" I laughed.
"Like Mother like daughter."laughed Bree.
"You see where Bev get's it from.?" said Josie, hugging her best friend..

Beverly laughed herself..

"Somebody's at the door...I'll get it." said Olivia.


It was the Millionaire/ Playboy/Entrepreneur, Rollie Rollerson...We hadn't seen him in awhile..

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!" he said.
"HEYYYYY ROLLIE, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!" said Olivia.
"You still selling that whiskey with El Gato?" asked Beverly...
"Heyyyy Rollie." I said,

"I can't complain guys...Yeah, Me and El Gato are still raking in the dough....I see since I last visited you good people, you've added staff... Your husband Nelson there has become part of your staff,

"Hi Rollie." said Nelson...

"And You Josie, I remember when it was you who used to answer the phones and the door and bring me to see Liv and Bev, Now you've graduated law school ,passed the bar and are an Attorney too! And you have this fine young thing answering doors.."laughed Rollie.,
"Yes, times and things have changed." said Josie..

"Ohh stop it."laughed Alfreda.
''And who is this sweet young thing?" said  Rollie, nearly salivating while looking at Bresha.
Rollie loved the ladies.
Bresha giggled.
"This is Bresha Billips, Mrs. Bresha Billips, Attorney at law, our newest associate attorney.
Bresha ,this is our former client, who keeps us on retainer though, Rollie Rollerson, Millionaire, PLAYBOY and Businessman."said Olivia.
"Pleased to meet you." said Bresha.
"I've got a Christmas Gift for you and some friends..If you can do this...How would you like to spend a Christmas weekend in the Carribean?  A friend of mine has seven cabins... If you have friends they could go too..and I know you have friends Olivia.. I was in Paris, when that unfortunate business with Crawley's daughter came up and you guys got sued.. I followed the cases everyday..I saw the legal team you put together..They were great..Perhaps you'd like to invite them.. Make it a couples thing.. All They'd have to pay for is their airfare... But you and your staff's airfare is already paid for..On me..I'll add one more pair of tickets for Ms. Bresha and her husband..This includes Alfreda too!  You with it? here's the Brochure...That's where you guys would be staying...You buy your own food at the market there or you buy your own food here and have it shipped...It's on you..You'd leave next Wednesday and You'd come home the day after Christmas...That Sunday....What do you say?" he asked.

"We just came back from New Orleans and San-Francisco...but you know what? I'm down if you guys are...It sounds like fun.. It would be different.." said Olivia..

"I'm definitely with it...."said Beverly..
"Me too!" said an enthusiastic Nelson..
"Ouuuuuuuu it sounds so cool, I know my husband will jump at this..He's been itching to go out of town." said Josie.
"Mine too...I'm with it.."said Bresha.


"I gotta see if I can get off work." joked Alfreda.. we all busted out laughing....


"That makes it unanimous then." I said.

 
"GREAT! Here are your tickets....and reservations. Olivia, let me know who else is going tomorrow
afternoon okay??" said Rollie..

Olivia hugged him...

"Thank you Rollie." she said.,

"Thank you guys for looking out for me.." he said and left..


He pulled off in his Bentley..


"He drives a Bentley, with his name monogrammed on it..Wowww!" said Bresha.


"Take Care of your clients and they take care of you.."laughed Nelson, who like all of us was super excited about yet another vacation...

''I remember our first trip to Punta Cana, back when we first started the practice.."said Beverly..
"I remember too..I was envious...I was here in all this snow, freezing." said Josie.


''Yeah me too...I wasn't Beverly's boyfriend yet...I was still wishing and hoping back then.."said Nelson..

"Well you got me now ,no more wishing and hoping...and Josie is an Attorney now...and we are all going to a sunny destination Christmas in the Carribean... Come on Jo, Bree, we gotta go buy new bathing suits.." said Beverly...


"Speaking of which...Are you uh taking that Leopard print one piece and that Black Bikini?" I whispered to Olivia.

Olivia smiled. "If  you want me to, I will bring both." she said..


LATER THAT AFTERNOON-

"Are You Kidding? YEAH I'M WITH IT!" said Gary Lockwood , hugging his wife, Yvette..

"Olivia, you come up with the best vacation plans...It'll be different, A Christmas somewhere else...Somewhere warm...Ouuuuuu!" cooed Yvette..

"Naturally we are down...Come on Sofia, we gotta buy some new bathing suits.." said Bee Bee.
"Yes." said Sofia.
"This is gonna be lit." said Keith Jones.

''Wow, you know it." said Kahlil.

"Ouuuuuu I can't wait."said Jade.
"Neither can I...I need some time off." said Danny Ho.
"This is the answer to our prayers...We were talking about doing something different for Christmas." said Jessica.
"Wowwwwww this is great..We are in..." said Chip..
"Baby, I told you hooking up with these people was the right move...This is great, We are gettin a great Christmas getaway and all we gotta do is pay for airfare.."said Tony..

"You don't.. Me and you are paid for...Airfare wise..Everybody else has to pay their airfare. We are or rather I am part of Olivia' staff ,our airfare is paid for...."said Bresha.

"Mannnnnnn I love this... I love you and I love the people you work for." said Paris, hugging Josie.
"I love em too! They're my family..." said Josie..

''Wow! New Orleans, San-Francisco and now The Carribean?? This is great." said Kayla.
'Who are you tellin?" said a very happy Ray.... "Look, here's some money I want you to buy a sexy bathing suit..." he said..

"Rayyyyyyyyy!" giggled Kayla.

"Olivia, this is just what I needed...Kayla and I just closed two big cases...This is a welcome respite ." said Jazzy, hugging her husband...
''Yeah...This  is perfect timing Liv, Donnie Ray...Thank You." said Dabnis.


All 14 of them of them paid their airfare to Liv upfront that afternoon..


Our surprise guest, Attorney Zoey Easter and her husband Lem dropped by...

"Thank You soooooo much Liv... I know you and Yvette have been super busy this year...It will be so nice, all of us hanging out for Christmas." said Zoey.



"Yesss..I miss hanging out with you guys." said Lem, who wrote a check for he and Zoey's airfare.


III-

TUESDAY MORNING-


Rollie Rollerson took the checks for the airfare and passed airline tickets to Olivia.

"I trust, all of your friends being lawyers ,these checks won't bounce."joked Rollie Rollerson..

"They won't!  Stopppp it Rollie." laughed Olivia as he passed her the round trip  tickets.

"This is the most organized group I've ever been involved with." I joked.
"I'll say."laughed Nelson..
"That's the last of it.. I'm driving the truck to the airport.." said Paris.

This truck was filled to the gip with all of the presents we had bought for each other and a Christmas Tree...


We had all been to the Supermarket the night before and had bought all of the food we would need.

and loaded a second truck, driven by Keith and Kahlil.



They too were headed to the airport.. This truck full of our food would also be shipped to our destination..

"This is going to be so nice...I can't wait...Neither can Rockland." said Alfreda..
"I can't even imagine anything like this." said Olivia.
"I am so Hype." said Beverly..
"Me too!"said Josie.
"You know I am.." said Bresha.
"Just one night away.." said Kayla with mounting excitement.

 

 III- 

This night before our flight was like Christmas Eve to us.
Olivia was quite happy....

''Donnie Ray, get over here and get out of your clothes.." she said..she was standing by the window in the kitchen ,looking out at the moon.

"With Pleasure." I said ,practically salivating...


I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed softly..



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSSss..OHHH YESSSSSS!" Olivia cooed as we wound up on the living room floor for another HOUR....


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another HOUR passed by..



She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...
Clothes came off and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window..

into the streets...


Nelson was going to town...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU HITTIN MY SPOTS...OUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"

She was riding him!


They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....

Like I said the night before our flight was more like Christmas Eve...



WEDNESDAY  MORNING


We were like kids on a field trip as our two mini buses drove up to the airport..

"Ouuuuu here we go lover!" said Beverly, nearly bursting with excitement..

"I can't wait." said Nelson..
Even Olivia was excited..
I smiled...
Josie was as excited as Olivia and Beverly..
So was Paris.
Both Bresha and her husband,
Tony was very excited..
Alfreda was very excited...This would be her first time in the Islands..
Rockland too! He was just glad to be invited, to be going..

Yvette and her guys joined us on our plane..

"This is so nice..I feel like a little kid on Christmas day." she said.
"You may find this hard to believe, but so do I." said Gary.
"Me Too!" said Keith Jones.
"I want a window seat Hot stuff." said Bee Bee.
Kahlil laughed then turned to his wife..."I suppose you want a window seat too huh?" he said.
"You know it...I'll make it worth your while." whispered Sofia.
Jade overheard their conversation and laughed..
''Come on, let's board." said Danny Ho.

We were all on the first plane...The others would be on the next flight out..


And they were just as excited.
"I can't believe it, we are actually on our way." said Jazzy...
"I know..I can't wait."said her husband, Dabnis.
" We've really traveled this past month haven't we.. New Orleans, San Francisco and now the Carribean."gushed Kayla.
"Mannnn just stick with your cousin Liv, She knows how to set it off."laughed Ray.
"Oh this is soo nice." said Jessica.
"You just don't know." said Chip.
Lem put his arm around Zoey...
She leaned her head into his broad shoulders.


They too sat back as their plane took off , headed toward the Carribean...

 

 IV-

It was beautiful....


We all lived in a little community right off the ocean....

Each cabin had two rooms, with a bathroom and shower each...A Common area...and a personal Pool.

There was two couples to a Cabin..





Olivia and I and Gary and Yvette were in the first cabin...

Right across from us was 





Beverly and Nelson and Josie and Paris





Next door to them was Keith and Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil.





Jazzy and Dabnis, Kayla and Ray were in the cabin right next door to them..





Jade and Danny and Jessica and Chip were in the biggest cabin.. It had three rooms..

Bresha and Tony were also in that cabin..



which gave Alfreda and Rockland  and  



Zoey and Lem in the final cabin.

Which left one large Bungalow.. This was going to be the common area, where we all met to eat..and where all the gifts and the tree was..  We were going to decorate the tree tomorrow and put the gifts under them...



Tonight however , we set up a table and folding chairs and laid out a tray of cold cuts and cold drinks.




(CONCLUSION NEXT)

4 comments:

Judith said...

Such a great idea

James Perkins said...

So Relaxing , just reading this..

Sean said...

Still Doing your thing, I see

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my Panties!