Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Love Man Sprungeth


 THE NEXT MORNING-


"I really like the way they have modernized these courtrooms." said Bee Bee.
"Yes and I see they pulled the carpet up with that red blood stain and replaced it.. It really does look nice in here." said Sofia.

"It's got central air too! Remember how antiquated and hot some of those courtrooms were in the summer sometimes man?" I said.

''Awwww Homeslice, you aint never lied.. I was in one so stale, I thought I was gonna get sick." said Kahlil..


Our client. Bernard "Barney" Drescher aka as "The Love Man" because of his reputation with the ladies cleaned up nice..

Kahlil and I had gone to his home, got him a suit and tie and some shoes.. They had allowed him to shave and shower at the Cooler and he came to court looking nothing like the disheveled wreck we saw yesterday in "The Fishbowl" 


Ms. Yvette and Jade stood on the other side of him..



He loved women, their smell, their soft skin, everything about them and he was in hog heavem this morning..

"I am surrounded by babes." he mused, looking at part of his defense..





Sofia, Beatrice, Jade and Ms. Yvette... The fact that they were women of color made them even more erotic and exotic to him...Shame they were all married, he thought. He was there when Jade got married in the courtroom to a cop..

Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide.
And he knew that Ms. Yvette was married to Gary Lockwood, an Investigator for the D.A.'s office.

The ADA's were Cal McCafferty and April Taylor... We hadn't seen her in awhile and her first case back was being second chair to Cal McCaferty... She clearly didn't want to be here or be involved with this case for a number of reasons...


One reason was because her boyfriend, Lt. Arthur Tragg was the case detective and his penchant for goofing up cases had caused her to lose at least three cases to Olivia and Beverly...She didn't want another loser case and yet here she was...


The Judge was my father, Judge Keith Morrison...


''Hey Man...it's your dad." said Kahlil.
"I don't think Cal or April knows that.." I said.

"It's your father in law." said Sofia.
"Yeah, he saw me yesterday when I was at the courthouse looking for an arraignment judge and he said
''Daughter, say no more...Be here at 10:00 am." He's the coolest.." said Bee Bee, laughing.


Cal McCaferty argued that Bailiff Barney Dreschler committed a brutal murder, shooting a married woman he was allegedly sleeping with and killing her because she spurned his advances..



Ms. Yvette argued that this was speculative and not based on fact....She also argued that the time to argue the particulars of the case would be some other time...She said that Mr. Drescher was a baillif ,known to us all and was not a threat to the community at large.



Sofia and I presented charactor witnesses, many of them, other bailiffs and attorneys who knew and could vouch for Barney's charactor.

None of them were any of the women, sexually linked to him..

Bee Bee and Kahlil had approached them and they all had declined.. They wished us luck though.


ADA April Taylor had a here we go again look on her face..


Lt. Tragg had his hands up her dress, rubbing her legs and palming her butt..

She giggled a little bit and removed his hands..

His Face was beet red, He had a  pleased as punch look on his face..

My Father made a quick ruling.. He set bail at $2000.00



Sofia wrote a check for $200.00 and passed it to another baillif and just like that, Barney Drescher was a free man..



"Whew, thank you guys for getting me out of there..Where are we going for breakfast?  Sam Mothers?/" he asked.



"No, we are going to our building and our cafeteria..You got train fare?" said Yvette... She didn't want to risk a confrontation with Lt. Tragg today.



Unknown to her...That was not going to happen today..






He and ADA April Taylor were in the Judges Chambers devouring each others lips...kissing passionately....while he attempted to slide her panties down..


while he entered her and thrusted away.......



We all boarded the train and headed to our new office.



II-

We all ate in our new cafeteria  for the first times as inhabitants of this building..






Shrimp and Grits, Pancakes, Eggs, Hash Brown, sausage, hot coffee.. It was delicious..

"This is going to be soooooo nice, being able to have a hot breakfast and a hot lunch right here in our building everyday." said Bee Bee.
"Yesssssss..We didn't have this luxury before." I said..
"This building has a gym too...did you see it?" asked Sofia..
"Nooooo..for real?" asked Kahlil.

"Yes it's on the 15th floor. I came here a few times with Jazzy , Kayla and Jessica and worked out...Only thing this building doesn't have is a swimming pool." laughed Yvette..

"Ohhhhhhhh, so you guys just moved into this building huh?" said Barney Dreschler...


"Yes, at the beginning of the week...Ms. Yvette made partner...Managing Partner and she got her own office with her own staff, US!" said Ms. Jade with pride.

"WOWWWW! Congratulations are in order.." said Barney Dreschler with a smile as we continued eating...

We finished breakfast and took the elevator up to our office....

We sat in our new conference room.


''Wowwwww, sweeeeeet!" he said looking at our new office  and our conference room....

I know I felt the same awe he did and I was sure my wife, Bee Bee and my friends, Sofia and Kahlil and Ms. Jade felt the same way...
We loved being in this new building...Just us , with it's Modern Cafeteria, which our old building didn't have..
A gym, which our old building didn't have either.
And most of all, The fact that everybody had their own office...We didn't have to share an office with anyone.
Ms. Yvette had taken care of us since we got hired and had hooked us up contenuously since day one...We loved her and would do anything for her.


"Now! Let's get down to to cases...Namely your case...Take your time and tell us your story Barney, tell us everything...Don't leave anything out...Anything you fail to tell us could come out ...We don't want any surprises...So take a deep breath and tell us your story..

"Well it began in court.. like it always has for me... Your good friends..Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece and their crew 









were in court defending 

a gorgeous woman, a swimmer, Regina Jordan, a former State Champion Swimmer.accused of murder." he said.


"I remember that case... The Million Dollar Mermaid case." said Kahlil..

"Brenda....Brenda Hatfield was on that jury.... She was juror number six..  I was so glad when Nelson said

"Your honor the defense finds Juror number six acceptable to be on the jury!"

She was Blonde, she was beautiful and so down to earth, not a lawyer ,like I'm used to dealing with...but just regular folks..

Being a Baillif, I led the Jury into the deliberation room during court breaks, I gave instructions to them, I was the one who took their orders and brought them their lunches for the brief time they were sequestered..We found ourselves talking a lot...Not about the trial, but about other things..The Flyers,
,The Eagles, The Sixers, The Phillies, Foods we liked, Bars we hung out at, et al.. We got closer than a lot of the other jurors." said Barney Dreschler..

"I think it would be fair to say you two got closer than ALL of the other jurors." I said.
Bee Bee smiled and looked at her friend Sofia.
Sofia tried to keep a straight face, but she found herself smiling too!

"Did she tell you she was married?" asked Yvette.


''She did..but she told me she was unhappy and that she no longer lived with her husband. Anyway, we just ate our lunches together and talked quietly until it was time for them to deliberate.... Turns out they didn't have to deliberate..The killer confessed while being cross examined..He confessed and we took him into custody...Just like that, the trial was over.. I saw her in the hallway and asked if she'd go out with me for a drink, maybe dinner.

She said yes and we went to the Mermaid Club that night..


For Drinks and Beer.. It was a nice lightweight afternoon..




We had dinner and drinks two weeks later at Mulberry Street, the rooftop Jazz club and Bar...." he said.

"Just innocent dates?  Nothing physical right?" said Jade.

''Right ,just innocent dates....then came the third date...

We went to a Sports Bar...we watched the World Series...

We got pretty loaded...
I admit I had been kind of handsy with her all night long..


Had my hand up her dress, rubbing her legs..


She finally looked at me..


She smiled at me, I smiled at her and we kissed passionately.....


We went in the bathroom and we wound up making love in the corner...


I couldn't bring myself to stop , it felt so good..

A week later, we met at her home....




where we made love all afternoon......After that, it was twice a week, then three times a week, then I was practically living there....I was hardly at my home, I was spending so much time with her...

We went to Cancun after that.. Just the two of us.

for two weeks....It was Heaven....






Making love on the beach all night...It was Heaven...


''At what point did it become hell or not so much Heaven." asked Yvette.


When We returned... I was confronted by her estranged husband, Officer Frank Hatfield..

He confronted me in court, after a trial....

"I heard you've been bangin my wife..." he snarled.


"You two are seperated, pending a divorce.." I said..


He smiled , then he slugged me two times...Knocked me down and put his foot in my chest...

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! See her again and it could be hazardous to your health.., got it?" he said.


"I filed a report.....The Lieutenant that oversees him Lt. Sissy Van Buren


of the Criminal Investigation Division, where he was detailed, wrote him up and booted him out of C.I.D. where he had been detailed...


Naturally, he wasn't too happy about that..


He sat in a police car outside of her house and watched her comings and goings and saw me and her entering the house..



He sat outside and listened to us making love..



He'd pull off in the morning, just as I left...


She hired a lawyer...Arthur Trout, who initiated Divorce proceedings , the week before her death...but it might have been too little, too late. " said Barney.

"Jade ,find this cop....Find out where he was during all of this."said Yvette.
"I'm on it." said Jade.

"Okay tell me the rest...What happened the day of the murder?" said Ms. Yvette..


This was what Kahlil and I generally wanted to hear..

Maybe Bee Bee and Sofia did too, but they seemed titilated by the "love story" up to this point.

III-


We were at one of my bailiff friend's girlfriend's  apartment in a rough part of Kensington.


We were playing Poker...

Brenda could play any guy under the table...
We were playing and of course we were doing a lot of drinking..




a lot of beer..


and we were smoking a lot of marijuana..


"The last thing I remember. ,I was up...I was about to cash out, when everything went black...I was out like a light... When I woke up...I was in the river... and my car was in the river, sinking...I could see what looked like somebody in the front seat... I swam down as far as I could ..It was Brenda..She was staring at me from the passenger side and the water inside my car was a crimson red.. It didn't hit me yet that she was dead.. I pulled the door open and pulled her body out... I swam with her to the surface...
But it was obvious...She was dead.. I nearly lost my mind...I climbed up on the shore and called 911..

They pulled her body out of the water and I saw what looked like a bullet wound in her side...I saw my gun lying there on the ground..



I hadn't brought my gun with me that night..I don't know it got there..


Lt. Tragg arrived and against the protests of



Dr. Hazel Baylor and Dr. Marcy Martin, arrested me..." said Barney Dreschler.

''Sounds like him.." said Bee Bee.
"He's not going to even question a fellow cop.." said Sofia.



"Even he can't be that dense.. We need to know where that cop was." said Yvette.

"Jade is on that" I said.
"We need that Autopsy Report and That Tox Report..." said Kahlil.

"You and Keith can get on that." said Ms. Yvette.

"Okay Barney, here come the part where we ask you if you have anybody you can stay with...preferrably not in Kensington or Fishtowm.." said Yvette.


"HEYYY" said Sofia and Bee Bee in unison, before laughing... They were Fishtown girls..



"Check yourself into a hotel...Use your real name.....Communicate with this office through this Portal.."said Kahlil.



I passed him a phone and three sim cards..

"This is a clean phone..All communications with this office is to be by this phone. Change the sim card, every three days." I said.



"Boyyyy you guys leave nothing to chance." laughed Barney Drescher.



He stood up and saluted us...


"Guys, thank you..I'll be in touch. " he said and he let himself  out..

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.


''As wild as his story sounds..I believe him...At least for now..We need to find that friend's girlfriend who gave the Poker Party...and of course we need to know who brought the drugs.. This was more than just Beer and Joint.. Nobody falls out like that.I hope Jade is on top of this. Keith, you and Kahlil


 get me the Arrest report, the Autopsy and the Tox Reports..You can do it tomorrow.Anybody give you a problem, I'll have a subpoena ready." said Yvette.

"I guess it's early, but I suppose we should start building a defense strategy..."said Bee Bee.
"And thinking of a jury ." said Sofia.


"You are early....Let's get a little more info about what happened first...But I love the way you girls take initiative." said Yvette, smiling and hugging her two "little sisters" , the way she now regarded them...



In Kensington, Jade went to the apartment, Barney claimed he and  Brenda had been playing Poker in
just a few nights ago...


The place was empty.... 

The person who last rented it, according to records left a phony name..  The name of a person long dead..

Naturally no one in the neighborhood knew or saw anything. 

They suspected that Jade might be a cop.. They didn't tend to talk to cops..Real or private.


Jade located the estranged widower of Brenda Hatfield,Officer Frank Hatfield who laughed...

"I was at your wedding, you're my Lieutenant's wife...Ask your husband where I was..I was among several uniformed officers who helped your husband
take down a door in West Philly and arrest a guy suspected of fencing stolen goods  and killing his partner. I was nowhere near Kensington that night or any other night." he said.


Jade called her husband and he confirmed that Officer Hatfield was with him on the bust.



She headed home, there was nothing to be found here.


IV-
 



Nightfall...It had been a very interesting couple of days. 

We were  in our new office in our new building....The staff of the new Managing Partner...

We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.. You've seen this before.." she giggled..

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...

"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..
The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

A nice stress buster for the coming day.. We were prepared and loose, ready for the challenge...



One of our opponents, ADA April Taylor was releasing stress too...



AT THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"Ouuuuuuuu, I need you tonight Arthur.." she said..


"I'm glad to be of service...babyyyyy.ouuuuuuuuuuu!"moaned Lt. Tragg,

Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her living room kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  ARTHUR....OUUUU, I'M  AS HORNY AS A CAT" she said."MEOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

"WOOOOF!" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed softly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!" he moaned...nearly delirious!!!!

until finally the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS! ARTHURRRRRRRR!!!!"she said.

FOR THE LAST NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..

"OHHHH ARTHUR!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO APRIL!" he moaned as he sat on the side of her bed and she eased herself down on him...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out! Nearly delirious!!!


"OHHHHHHH ARTHUR..I WAS SOOOO HORNY!" she said..

"SOOOOOOO WAS I, I WAS LOSING MY MIND...." he moaned..

"WELL I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as she rode him, moving up and down slowly....

It was another THREE TO FOUR HOURS before Lt. Tragg came like a gusher, exploding ........
and April Taylor had her fourth intense orgasm, both legs shaking..her head turning back and forth and tears streaming down her face....

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he howled....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

She was like us , happy tonight and loose....


And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you babes, but yes, that clown was on my detail that night...What does this mean for your case.?" asked Lt. Danny Ho as he undressed.
"That our client has no alibi...At least not yet." said Jade. "I don't want to talk about this, let's make love." said Jade.

''No problem with me." said Danny.

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.


Danny slipped her panties down....

She  eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 



The day was over...Some first few days  huh?

(TO BE CONTINUED) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and really throwing my panties...everybody got some!