Friday, April 1, 2022

A Fickle Mistress


We all live for moments... Large Moments!  This was that Moment!!! The First day of preliminary hearings in the murder of popular comedian ,Mouthy Malloy... The press was out in front of the courthouse in force..








We brought our client into the courthouse...We were met with jeers and insults, called ''Ambulance Chasers" and Karen Walker called a murderer by onlookers. The Public is a Fickle Mistress.


Lt. Tragg didn't make it any better... 

"Karen Walker\s attorneys who I have known for years attach themselves to any controversial case...They have to have their names on it.. Olivia has done very well with this strategy...She's come a long way since her days as a Public Defender..She's got a great big Office/Duplex...owns a Bus service, transports her friends all over town...Takes em on fancy vacations..Yes..Olivia and her niece, Beverly have made a fortune fixating their names to these big cases." Lt. Tragg said to the press..

The Press and the crowd ate it up!

"I wish he'd shut the hell up!" said Beverly..

''So do I." said Bresha.

"Don't worry about him..When we win our case..We'll have our say." said Olivia.

"Such Vitriol...They Hate me, They really believe I killed that guy,,They don't know what a horrible person he was off stage..." said Karen.
"The Public is fickle Karen, they love you one day, they hate you the next.."said Nelson.
''You know what they say,,,You either die a hero or you live long enough to be a villian." said Josie.
''Wow Josie, that was very prophetic!" I said.


''I heard it in the movie Batman." she said,.





Nelson, Beverly, Olivia and Bresha smiled and we all entered the courthouse...


to start the proceedings.


The courtroom was loaded with spectators...


Judge Michael King was on the bench....Nicely tailored suit, Every hair in it's place....Expensive shoes and heavily made up....Ready for his moment in the sun...

Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones was on hand....


The Press loved her...She was a gorgeous Blonde straight out of Central Casting....


She showed the grand jury photos of the bludgeoned body of Mark "Mouthy" Malloy ,lying on his dressing room's floor and she showed the Tequilla Bottle with his blood and brain matter on it.. She also used a 64 inch monitor to show the grand jury an enlarged photo of Karen Walker's Fingerprints on the bottle..

She called several Crime Scene Investigators and personell from the Medical Examiner's Office who testified that Karen Walker's DNA was also on the bottle..

We didn't question any of these people on cross..

Nelson asked one of the CSI guys if they hadn't found torn latex at the scene also?

He answered yes.....


Jill Jones was a bit confused by that question.....She previously hadn't known about the latex found at the scene..

She next used the monitor to show the entire comedy routine of Karen Walker that night and then Mouthy Malloy's routine.... Karen's routine was brutal, even seeing it again on tape.


Karen Walker came out... The majority of the audience had no idea how really bad she was...They cheered loudly....She saw Olivia and Beverly laughing...No idea they were laughing AT HER and she smiled warmly at them.

Karen Walker walked on and smiled at the audience.

 "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what's goin on? Did you come to laugh tonight? Did you come to laugh?" she asked.. The crowd was loud and hyped...They roared loudly...

 "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 "Well Alright..I don't wanna have to sue yall." she bellowed and the crowd applauded and laughed loudly... This would be the only laughs she would get on her own...

 She went into a long winded monologue that went nowhere... The loud rowdy crowd soon quieted down.. 

There wasn't even light laughter.. 

 She went into another long winded monolouge that went nowhere.. A Heckler in the crowd went..

"Damn I hope you're better in the courtroom than you are on stage." 

 This was met with raucous laughter... She smiled.. "A Fan!" she said., 

"Not anymore" said the Heckler. This got some light laughter.

 She went into another long monologue... Another heckler went- 

  "Damn baby, you might have to sue us ,cause this shit aint funny.." 

 It was met by more raucous laughter.... 

"Maybe you need a drink? Give me a break huh?" said Karen,

"I am drunk, maybe you need to give us a break and say something funny." said the heckler.

The crowd broke out into raucous laughter.


 She went into another long monologue that went nowhere.. The crowd was starting to groan now!


So was the grand jury.

ADA Jill Jones next showed what would be Mouthy Malloy's last performance.

"Alright...The man you've been waiting for is here.. You've seen him on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and his two Netflix specials.  Give it up for MOUTHY MALLOY!!!!!!!" he said.

The audience applauded wildly.....


Mouthy Malloy came out and his first monologue made everybody forget about Karen Walker.. He was beyond funny, He was hillarious..He had us laughing so hard, tears were flowing from our eyes...

He went into another monologue that was even funnier than the first one.. Everybody was laughing loud and enjoying themselves...

His third monologue was  so funny, all of the women had tears running down their faces and were slamming their hands on the table and the guys were high fiving and laughing...

This guy was good!!!

Karen Walker was sitting in the back near the bar..Staring at the ceiling....





She bought a bottle of Tequilla and was downing shots...She wasn't bothering anybody and nobody was paying her any mind.. I imagine she felt bad enough as it was , totally bombing on stage and watching another comedian getting laughs. She was good and drunk....


Mouthy Malloy's dark, cruel side came out..He zeroed in on her..

''OH LOOK EVERYBODY..There is Karen Walker over by the bar... Buy her another bottle bartender..In fact, buy everybody here another bottle, after enduring her set, oh boyyyy." he said.

The crowd roared with laughter...

"She was supposed to warm the crowd up for me...wowww...You guys were ice cold when I came out!"he said..

Met by thunderous applause..

''She's An Attorney during the day... I heard she's a very good Attorney.. I hope she's better in the courtroom than on the stage...Oh my god!" he said.

The crowd roared their approval...

''In Fact, In Fact I heard one of you in the audience say the same thing..Forgive me...I stole one of your jokes.. Maybe you should have stolen some jokes too Karen, You might have gotten a laugh!" he said..

This was met by more laughter..


Karen gave him her middle finger...

She finally got some laughs...


"Hey look, I'm going to give you a break okay?  You've  obviously had a rough night...Just to show you there are no hard feelins Karen...I'm gonna buy you a drink that resembles your career.. Something ON THE ROCKS!" he blurted out..

This brought the house down.....People were falling out of their chairs laughing.

He left her alone after that and went into more funny monologues.....

Karen exited with her bottle. Stumbling towards the door...


"After that grilling....Karen Walker was livid...she walked out of that room with that half drank bottle
and smacked Mouthy Malloy on his head, fracturing his skull multiple times and leaving the building and catching an UBER!" said Jill Jones..

TWO DAYS LATER!

"Your honor, I believe I have presented enough evidence to reasonably hold Ms. Walker over for trial on the charge of Murder in the First Degree." said ADA Karen Walker.

"Mrs. Bennett-Alexander, Do you wish to present a defense at this time?" asked Judge King.

"We do your honor...Could we have a 24 hour continuance before beginning your honor?" asked Olivia.


"I'll allow it.. Okay...Be here the day after tomorrow..10:00 AM Sharp, be on time and be prepared to present your preliminary defense."said Judge King.

"Auntay, we are ready to go right now...Why take a whole day off?" asked Beverly...

"It's Psychological..I want them to think that they have us on our heels..I want them to feel over confident..and then when they're relaxed, we smack em."said Olivia.
"That's brilliant...and we can all use one day to just kick back and relax.."laughed Nelson.


"We are going to win this in the pre-lims..." laughed Josie.

"Is that good?" asked Karen...


"For you, it is.." said Bresha..


"Olivia and her crew have never backed away from a speedy defense...Especially when they thought they had a winning hand.. This latest development proves they don't have anything...They are losing and they know it... They're going back to the drawing board.. Don't be surprised if in two days they come back with a proffer for a plea." said Lt. Tragg..

"I'm not accepting a plea deal...Ms,Walker committed a cold blooded murder and she must be punished with the full force of the law." said ADA Jill Jones.


"Olivia and Beverly are not going to have their way this time...For once, they are not going to subvert justice." said Lt. Tragg.


II-

We were done for the day.. We had off tomorrow ....Olivia told everybody to get some rest and relax..
Alfreda went home...

Bresha and Tony went to the movies..









Paris and Josie joined Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica and Chip at


The Mermaid Club for Seafood and drinks...


Olivia and I and Beverly and Nelson chose to stay in tonight...

Nightfall had come.


I noticed that Olivia had gotten undressed and was wearing my favorite lace baby doll..

She wrapped her arms around me and whispered..

''Don't worry....I know what I'm doing." she said.


I smiled...

"I know ...I have complete faith in you." I said.

"You always have...you don't know how good that has always made me feel...having a husband that believed in me..." she whispered..

"How about having a husband who is horny beyond belief and wants to jump your bones?" I asked.

''Yes and that too!" she laughed.,


Olivia hugged me..

"Ummmmmmm yes that too!" she said quietly, sitting on my lap..


"Oh my god Olivia.." I moaned..



Olivia held me tightly for a little while while we both stared out the window..
She turned and I stared at her..She did look good tonight...
'You make me forget about anything that's bothering me." I said...

''You do the same for me.." she whispered...






I eagerly  slid her panties down...

"OHHHHHHH MY GOD!" I said..

"You are sooo silly." she laughed. "I bought these from Panties Galore!" she said.

"I'm beginning to like that store, more and more." I said.

"SILLY MANNNNNN!" she laughed.



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. 

"I've been needing you to do this all day " she said.

"I'm at your damn service baby!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  Thank YOUUUUUU!!...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! " she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS! , you're about to get it" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU  YES I AM!!! OUUUUUUUUU THANK YOU HUSBAND...!" said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU TOO!" I moaned..

I was near delirium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!  UMMMMMM GIVE IT TO ME!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THINGGGGG!!! OUUUU!" she moaned..gasping for breath... 

We fell on to our huge couch , where we made love feverishly....



Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

.We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! You were really horny Donnie Ray! You're always horny!!" she laughed..
I didn't answer..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

''Let me take care of you!" she said softly

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..



"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned. she was riding me slowly , softly like a surfer rides the waves.,.
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...




Clothing came off, Boxers, Panties and Bras came off.

"OHHHHHHHH BEV ARE THESE FROM Panty's Galore??" asked Nelson.

"Uh Huh..Me ,Auntay, Kayla , Jazzy, Bree and Josie went there last week."answered Beverly...

"I'm beginning to like that store more and more." said Nelson..

"Goof Ball." laughed Beverly...

 and Nelson lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window.. She admired Nelson's stamina.. He held her up like that for THREE HOURS!

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, DO IT TO ME!!" she yelled.




"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" exclaimed Nelson..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBANDDDD!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned..


Beverly was soft and wet and smelled good....She kissed him slowly with butter soft kisses...He was close to exploding..


Their soft sweet moans could be heard if you stood close to the window..So could Olivia and I.


Nelson was going to town...He had Beverly on the living room floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...ANOTHER TWO HOURS passed by,,

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"

She was riding him! slowly, softly like a surfer rides the waves on their couch...


They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....


And at the apartment complex of  ADA Jill Jones-

"I worry that Olivia may have something up her sleeve... I don't feel good about her asking for a 24 hour continuance.."said ADA Jill Jones ...

Lt. Tragg held her in his arms... His erection was threatening to tear his trousers loose..

"Baby...as long as I have known Olivia, I have never known her to do this...They have nothing..They needed a day to regroup...I'm telling you, you have a slam dunk case.. They're going to ask for a proffer, a deal.. This may not make it to trial..They don't want to lose, to be embarrassed." he said.

"Well I don't know ...I hope you're right...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR TROUSERS? WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she asked...feeling his erection..
He helped her take her dress off and she helped him undress as well...

"OH MY GODDDD LIEUTENANT ...I GET YOU LIKE THIS??? WOWWWW!" she exclaimed, giggling..


He slowly slipped her panties down..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!" he exclaimed to himself..

She rode him on the side of her bed, slowly...very slowly.....

and they quickly wound up in bed, making slow love....

For the NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS , they were engulfed in coital bliss, making sweet love for the second night...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN MY BED!" she moaned.

"WHERE ELSE SHOULD I BE? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..




III-


TWO DAYS LATER-

We were back in court and ready to begin our defense..

We began our defense.. We admitted that the Tequilla Bottle was the murder weapon...we admitted that the victims fingerprints and DNA were on the bottle, we had seen that... but Olivia said, "She never finished that bottle, she took it in the ladies room and put it on the table while she was in the stall..When she  finished on the stall, the bottle was missing. She got in the cab and went home.

Beverly called the cabbie who picked her up that night... She had the Cab company's record and the cabbie's testimony that he picked her up at 2:00 Am and that the coroner's report which she had in her hand said that the murder occurred anywhere from 2:15- 3:00 Am when the body was discovered by the cleaning crew...

On Cross,Jill Jones questioned Coroners Dr.Hazel Baylor and Dr.Marcy Martin

Both Coroners stuck to their story that the body was only dead for 45 minutes when they found it at about 3:02am and stuck to their story that by lividity and Body temp he couldn't have been dead anytime before 2:15 Am, meaning Karen Walker had been gone at least 15 minutes before time of death.

This was a blow to the Prosecution.




Nelson and Josie showed the photo of the skull fractures to Mark Malloy's head.. There were five.,


They called me to testify.... I explained that I was a Homicide Detective on the New Orleans Police Department for many years before coming to work for Olivia Bennett-Alexander...I explained.

"From looking at the fractures and the way they are...It shows us how the blows were delivered... The killer was at least six foot tall...because he was over the victim and he swung with power... From looking at these photos, I can ascertain that he was six feet, he was left handed, judging by the way the fractures appear on the skull and he was wearing latex gloves or some type of glove, which explains why only Karen's DNA and Fingerprints are on the bottle, along with the victims blood and brain matter.." I said. "The police lab did find a trace of torn latex in the room. I had a case similar to this in New Orleans ...." I said.




Olivia, Beverly and Bresha called six surgeons who all testified that my calculations were correct and on the money...

"Considering the damage done...These blows were delivered by a big man, well over six feet and with the left hand....." 

When asked why there was no other prints or DNA on the bottle...They said that that was simple.. "The killer was wearing latex gloves."


Nelson produced the piece of torn latex found in the room near the door and produced the crime scene photo of it at the death scene..

In TWO DAYS, We had destroyed the Prosecution's case completely and we weren't finished.

"We have one more day of our defense your honor and one more witness to call." said Olivia.


Judge King admitted that he had changed his opinion himself in the last two days of the defense.. he had thought one way when the Preliminary hearing began and now he was being shifted in another direction..He smiled.  There was no way Olivia and Beverly pulled this together in 24 hours.. They were playing for time and effect...To give the prosecution a loop...To give the prosecution a false sense of over confidence and throw them off their game... They had succeeded in doing that...They knew every trick of the legal profession.. He smiled. Olivia surrounded herself with young , brilliant attorneys who complimented her and a damn good investigator..He was impressed with her.

"Okay...It's Friday... Monday is the last day of testimony...Be here at 10:00 am sharp , be on time and be ready to call your last witness." he said.

The worm had turned.. The Press was reporting that it was looking more and more as if someone else, a man had committed the murder and not Karen Walker..

''We are looking forward to Monday...We can't wait."said Olivia to reporters.
"Our client is Innocent..One hundred percent Innocent and we will prove it."said Beverly.
"We have practically wrapped up our defense..I doubt seriously that this will go to trial." said Nelson.
"Just hold on...It gets better."said a smiling Josie.

Bresha and I had no comment..

"I'm Innocent...I wanted my day in court and I'm getting it. "said Karen.


The Press and Public opinion had begun to swing in our favor.. The Public is a Fickle Mistress indeed!
They were once again ridiculing Lt. Tragg....He had enjoyed favorable press for awhile, but now they were ridiculing him fiercely....

He wasn't just getting it from the press..

"You...You...YOU PIG HEADED IDIOT!!!! I TOLD YOU TO RECANVAS THE CRIME SCENE...You missed the Latex on the floor, you never looked at the Autopsy X-rays or the report...that shows the skull fractures and the way the blows landed...You never found or interviewed the cabbie....And it looks like Olivia and Beverly have more up their sleeve..OUUUUUUU!" ADA Jill Jones fumed.


"Baby...it's just stunts...Like they always pull to take the focus off the defendent... They always do this..You got this...They can't fight the fact that her prints and DNA is on the murder weapon."pleaded Lt. Tragg..


"WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN?  HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE TRAIL? or is your mind just on getting me in the bed?" she said.

She grabbed her legal roller and left..

Lt. Tragg stood there, looking stupid with a blank stare.


IV-


MONDAY MORNING-10:00 am.

It was the last day of the Preliminary Hearings...

Lt. Tragg sat close to ADA Jill Jones...His face was as red as a beet...He had a pleased as punch look on his face as he ran his hands up her skirt... He hadn't seen her all weekend..
She removed his hands and slapped him so hard, he fell out of his seat....

"KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!" she snarled..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF" he said as he fell to the floor...
Yvette Jones-Lockwood , who was in the visitor's section with her crew and Bresha's husband Tony Billips put her head down in her lap...
"Oh My God....I wonder if he ripped her panties."laughed Sofia.
"I don't think so, but not for lack of trying.."laughed Kahlil.
"OHHH MY GOD!"laughed Keith Jones...
''What is his problem?"asked Bee Bee.



Jade was beside herself laughing.
"I don't know, but he better not ever touch my girl's legs or try to run his hands up her skirt."said Tony...



"Whatever is going on over there Artie Knock it off!" said Judge King... "Mrs. Bennett-Alexander, call your first witness." he said.


Lt. Tragg moved over...He didn't look at ADA Jill Jones..He was livid!

Olivia called Harry Holmes..


Harry Holmes , all  6ft ,3 inches, 240 pounds of him walked to the witness stand and was sworn in..


Olivia asked him his height and weight..


He smiled "six feet, three inches, 240 pounds baby...Just a little larger than your husband.. You like em big huh?" he joked ,leering at her..He thought she was cute..


Josie and Beverly showed the books or copies of books taken from Andre Terrell's office...Records that showed as his manager.. he had siphoned a large amount of money out of his account, was no longer paying his Utililities , His Morgtage and depositing his money in his bank account.. The books showed he had taken his money and funneled it into an off shore pocket account in the Caymen Islands...
The Books didn't lie.


Despite the evidence against him.., Harry Holmes took the fifth five times against self incrimination..


Bresha presented a witness who testified that she was in his office the day Mouthy Malloy died when he told him that his services were no longer needed and that he was going to hire an investigator to look into his missing funds.. That investigator was going to be Accountant Andre Terrell.


He denied it all.

Olivia asked him if he was at his performance at the supper club that night.


He denied it..


Nelson showed Traffic camera footage of him exiting the club at around  2:25 am, wearing a torn pair of latex gloves...

"I think you were there sir and you are LEFT HANDED." said Nelson.

"You have a .22 caliber registered to you Mr. Holmes...and it doesn't relate to this trial, but Andre Terrell was shot to death three days later..before he could investigate you. The Philadelphia Police are looking into that...but I'm certain..You killed Mark "Mouthy" Malloy and in time..the police will find that you killed Andre Terrell also."said Olivia.  "The Defense Rests Your honor."said Olivia.

"In lieu of this overwhelming new evidence your honor..The people move to drop all charges against the defendent, Ms. Karen Walker." said ADA Jill Jones.


"So Noted, So Moved.. Baillifs take Mr. Holmes into custody." said Judge King.



Lt. Tragg stood there, his face blank...in disbelief...

"Thank you guys so much...I can't wait to get back to work......At my law firm and in the courtroom." she said.
"I told you we'd get you off, didn't I?" said Olivia.
"Let's hope we don't have to defend you again." said Beverly.
"I don't think we will." I said.
"This was a nice win..A statement win." said Nelson.
"Yeah, we actually identified the killer." said Josie.



Bresha and her husband, Tony stood in the corner, kissing passionately...

''Olivia, masterful job!" said Yvette.
"Congratulations." said Sofia.
"Yes, congratulations."said Bee Bee.
"Old Lt. Tragg has egg on his face once again."said Kahlil.
"Looks like he lost the case and the girl." said Keith Jones.
Jade was laughing herself silly..


The press was giving it to Lt. Tragg once again.

"What's this Artie, 122-Olivia and Beverly, 0- Lt. Tragg" asked a reporter..

The room roared with laughter.

"Hey you've made those two rich haven't you? When they find out you've arrested somebody they jump on it.. THEY KNOW THEY GOT A WIN." said another reporter.

The room roared  with laughter.

"Hey, who was President the last time you made a decent collar?  CLINTON?" asked another..

The room roared with laughter again..


"That's it Lou...I've had it with you." snarled Lt. Tragg who waded into the crowd of reporters, fists flailing ...tables turning over and punches being thrown.. Several policemen tried to get in between them..

"That's our cue to leave." said Olivia.
"Follow me out that side door." I said.
"Right behind you Donnie Ray."said Beverly.
''Let's go."said Nelson.
"Come on Bae."said Bresha.
"You don't have to tell me twice." said Tony.
"Let's go."said Josie.


We piled into the SUV and pulled off..










Yvette and her crew got in Jade's SUV. and pulled off also.

Karen stayed behind and laughed and laughed about the whole thing.



EPILOUGE:


Harry Holmes was convicted of murdering Mark "Mouthy" Malloy and Andre Terrell, he was sentenced to die by Lethal Injection.

Karen went back to work at her law firm , where she was now a Managing Partner. She gave up being a comedian...At least for the time being.


AT SAM MOTHER'S DINER-





The waitress put the Key Lime Pie down in from of Olivia.


and a cup of coffee.

''I wasn't going to come in here this morning, the day after the trial Sam, but I saw you had this Key lime Pie on the menu and I couldn't resist it." said Olivia.

We all soon joined her.

"Sam, Five more Pies and Five more cups of coffee." said Olivia.

''You're so good to us Auntay." said Beverly.
"Let's hurry up and finish this before you know who comes in here." said Nelson.
''Oh yeah.. I imagine he'll be loaded for bear after losing that big case."I said.
''Yeah and getting slapped by that lady prosecutor."laughed Josie.
"Nasty Buzzard." said Bresha.


"If you're talking about Artie.. You won't have to worry about him for 14 days.  The Deputy Of Operations was pissed anyway about him getting into a brawl at the courthouse..but that Assistant District Attorney 

wrote a scathing report on him and how he goofed up that murder investigation of Mouthy Malloy.. The Deputy of Operations gave him 14 days on the Marine Boat with the Harbor Unit." said Sam Mother..




Lt. Tragg was once again on the Marine Boat..


Poor Guy couldn't win for losing..



3 comments:

Toni said...

Great story All Around, Loved it!

Angie B. said...

Loved it!

James Perkins said...

Poor Lt. Tragg, he can't win for losing! LMAO!