Monday, April 25, 2022

Russian Shadows

PRELUDE-
 

The Bakery -Coffee Shop known as "Sweeties" sat in the " Little Norway." section of Philadelphia...It was beautiful....Lots of people sat outside and drank coffees and teas from around the globe and ate an assortment of Bagels and Pastries and Doughnuts... It did brisk business....It had been purchased years ago by Ahab Nidal...an Arab -American...He was a gangster and his Coffee Shop- Bakery -"Sweeties" was also a front for a money laundering operation...

He was dead, killed years ago...

A Russian man known as Yuri Magslovokich now owned it.. To the casual viewer.. The shop did boffo legitimate business.  The coffee there was said to be the best in the area if not the city and the Pastries, Doughnuts and Bagels were all baked on the premises.. Yuri ran the Bakery Business..

 




This place did boffo business on it's own, legitimately...


buttttttt.. It was also a place where dirty money was made clean...The Money Laundering continued..and  Russian Gangster,Leonid Teslin


A silent partner in the business, known on the streets as "Sweetie" raked in the dough...No pun intended.. He got a percentage of the Bakery's legitimate business and he raked in millions in his money laundering operation.. He even had a little money invested in a hot package on the streets (Heroin), though he never was anywhere near any drugs or guns.. If you watched him.. He came in everyday, took his same seat (People knew not to sit in his seat.) Had Coffee, Doughnuts, Bagels and Pastries put in front of him which he devoured..


And spoke on several burner phones.. Phones in which he removed the sim cards at the end of the day and had them replaced..

His number two man, Yuleg usually stood guard by his table.. You didn't talk to ''Sweetie" about anything..You talked to Yuleg...Unless Sweetie wanted to talk to you as he did today!

Today however was different... Yuleg had come in with a man, a suspected Bag man...


The man was frightened...

''Sweetie.. Sweetie...You know me...I did not steal from you..I brought you what was given to me.. I swear." said the man..

Another goon told the man to sit down and then shoved him down in the seat across from 'Sweetie."

"I'll see you guys later..." he laughed and headed toward the counter.

''Hey Zelda, a half dozen bagels baby." he said.

She put a half dozen warm bagels and some spreads in a bag and passed it over the counter to him...She knew better than to ask him for payment...He was one of "Sweetie's Lieutenants. He took the bagels and quietly left the bakery.



"Shut Up...Shut Up.. We don't discuss this here..We talk in the basement.. Yuleg, bring him with me."said Sweetie.


"Sweetie, I swear..You have it all wrong." said the man, who was sweating profusely and scared to death. "I swearrrrrr!" he cried out.

"Shut up...Shut your damn mouth! We are going in the basement, gotdamnit." said Yuleg..

The three men walked down into the basement.. The people who were buying coffee and pastries could care less..

Unknown to them, Undercover DEA Agent ,Nick Lanier has been observing the entire thing and he is quietly talking into a small microphone..

"Subjects, Leonid ''Sweetie"Testin and his boy, Valerie Yuleg just went in the basement with the Bagman." he said.



From  a surveillance van just a block away.. Regional DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Cantrell speaks to him,,

''Okay...Hold your position.. We are coming in with back up.." she said.


''No time Boss Lady, gotta go in right now!" he said as he quietly cocked his gun and slipped down into the basement..


"This is three times you steal from me, three times I come up short.. I didn't say anything the other two times..I don't know.. Maybe I'm getting soft with my old age..huh?""said Sweetie.

''Sweetie, I swear....I had a few gambling debts...I can replace every penny...I swear, give me until next week.. PLEASE!!!" begged. the man..



"Goodbye!" said Sweetie coldly... He pulled out a gun and fired one shot into the man's head, killing him instantly..

The man's body slumped to the ground...


DEA Agent Nick Lanier was shocked at witnessing an actual murder by the mob boss.. He high tailed it back up the stairs..

''SHHHHH, Somebody was down here." said Sweetie, who took a cloth and wiped the gun clean...He passed it to Yuleg... " Go out the back door. Lose this gun." he said.
Yuleg did as he was told, he slipped out the back door and ran down the driveway and deposited the gun in the dumpster three blocks away and slipped into the teaming mid  morning pedestrian traffic.,


"Sweetie" calmly walked up the stairs back into the Bakery He accidentally bumped into a young lady and she accidentally spilled her coffee....

"OHHHHH, I am sooo sorry.."he said.
"Ouuuuuuuuu!" she said.

He looked in front of her...where he received the shock of his life..


It looked like one hundred DEA Agents had their guns drawn...
"You better take a bag of Doughnuts and Bagels  with you Sweetie...I hear Prison food really sucks" said DEA Undercover agent Nick Lanier..
"Well Mr.Teslin...You don't know how long we've been waiting for you..."said DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding- Cantrell.  "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law...You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, which I don't think will be a problem for you...One will be assigned to you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?  Of course you do Sweetie..  Get him out of here." she said.

"Boss...there's a body in the basement...Male, Caucasion..He's dead!" said an agent..

"Call 911...Get him out of here.. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....THIS IS A CRIME SCENE... THIS 
ESTABLISHMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
" said Carol Redding - Cantrell.



Crime Scene Investigators were in the basement,processing the body...


And the body of  Vladmir Rodusky, a low level bag man, who made collections for Sweetie was removed from the basement..

DEA Agent Nick Lanier smiled as his boss and fellow agents left with their biggest catch of the quarter, Russian Crime Boss Leonid "Sweetie" Teslin..

He picked up a bag that had been left behind on Sweetie's seat in his booth..No one would dare touch it..
He picked it up and got in his car.


It was filled with money...Fresh crisp dollar bills.
He got in his jeep and pulled off.. This was a really sweet day, he laughed to himself.

TWO WEEKS LATER-



In Court, A long grueling trial had just come to an end.


Judge Tad Thornton, who had just oversaw a trial involving Yvette Jones and her crew was now overseeing a murder trial we were involved in..



We were defending a Black man named Bob Beaker , accused of murdering a businessman he had had a dispute with...




We all stood next to our client, who was shaking and sweating..


"Has the Jury come to a decision?" asked Judge Thornton..

"Yes your honor." said the Jury Foreman...

"Bailiff, pass me the verdict." he said.

He read it and then quickly passed it back..

"Read it." He said.

"YES YOUR HONOR, IN THE MATTER OF STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA  VS ROBERT ARTHUR BEAKER, COUNT ONE, MANSLAUGHTER-NOT GUILTY

COUNT TWO SECOND DEGREE MURDER-NOT GUILTY

COUNT THREE- USE OF AN INSTRUMENT IN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME-NOT GUILTY

COUNT FOUR, THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE- NOT GUILTY!" HE SAID.


"Don't just stand there man, SMILE!! We got you off." I said.



"Awwwww LAWDDD Thank you...Thank you all sooo much ." said our client, who grabbed Olivia and Beverly and hugged them...

"It's okayyyyy, It's Okayyyyy, we were just doing our jobs.." said Olivia.
"All in a days work.."said Beverly...

He tearfully hugged Josie and Bresha.

"And thank you girls too." he said ,teary eyed..
"You're sooo welcome."said Josie.
''Awww you're welcome."said Bresha
"Thank you guys so much."he said, shaking Nelson and my hands..
"Go out and get a cold one man." said Nelson..

"Yeah man and chill out...Your long nightmare is over.." I said.


Lt. Tragg ,who had made the arrest was livid..

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!" he said, stomping his foot..


"I can."said Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones, who once again lost to us..."Once again, you didn't interview anyone else, you failed to familiarize yourself with the forensic evidence and in general you ran a slip shod faulty investigation period!" she said..

 


She said, leaving the courtroom..


The last time they had worked together they had slept together at least three times... There was none of that this time.. Lt. Tragg was furious with her for writing an end of case report that got him put on the Marine Boat for 12 days and Furious with her for slapping him openly in court for running his hands up her dress, embarrassing him immensely. This trial, the two barely spoke to each other and he sat as far from her as possible. She was a frosty bitch as far as he was concerned..

Standing by the front entrance of the courtroom was an old adversary...Assistant U.S. Attorney, William
"Bill" Strong..

There was another country heard from...I wonder what he wanted?


II-


We were taken to a very Tony Coffee Bar... One None of us knew existed...But one we were certain to visit again and tell our friends about.

"Mmmmm this is the best coffee I've had in awhile." said Josie.
"Yesssssssss." agreed Beverly..
''See if they have Kureig Cups...I'd like to take this home." said Nelson..
"Me too Nelson." said Bresha.

"Damn good coffee." I said.,
''So, Assistant United States Attorney Bill Strong.. I don't imagine we are your favorite people, So naturally I am more than just a little bit suspicious when you take us out for coffee in this amazing Coffee shop after we've just won a case.. I fear you have an ulterior motive." said Olivia.


William Strong had attempted to prosecute our friend, Brenda Jordan..


who was accused of Jury Tampering in a huge Judgement case she had won for her firm...We successfully defended her and handed him his first loss in his career...


Next He attempted to prosecute States Attorney Tanya Mosley on Federal Charges of Mis use of Public Funds...

Her Attorney , Alvin Davis put together a master team consisting of Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha and our good friends, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Kahlil Ahmed as attorneys and Jade and myself as Investigators.












We successfully defeated him and his team....




That was a huge case and a huge defeat for him..


He left Philadelphia very bitter, Not wanting to return...

He had lost an earlier litigation to our friend and neighbor, Attorney Jasmine Coley.. After losing three cases like that in a year...We had to wonder why he'd return and why he'd have us for coffee.

"You are correct Olivia. I need your help...You and your team...I have a case I desperately need to win...I respect your legal expertise.. and I want to deputize you and your team as special prosecutors... I've been following you and I know you represented the Harris group recently and D.A. Garcetti swore you in as Special Prosecutors... You guys were excellent.. Now I need that same expertise..  You've heard of the Russian Mobster , Leonid ''Sweetie" Teslin have you not? " said Bill Strong.


"Yeah, I read about him in the paper...You got him on First Degree Murder charges.. The Feds have been trying to get that guy for years and now you've finally got him." I said.

"No, Not exactly...." said William Strong.

"What? He killed the guy in the basement...A Federal Agent witnessed the entire thing!" said Nelson.

"I suspect there is more.. If it wasn't..We wouldn't be here drinking coffee." said Olivia.

William Strong smiled.

"Olivia, you are correct... That Federal Agent who witnessed it, also stole a sizable amount of money off of Sweetie at the scene of the arrest... He's in the Federal Holding facility himself right now.."said William Strong.

"Making his testimony tainted.." said Beverly.
William Strong smiled again..

"Exactly...." said William Strong.

"Don't you have the murder weapon? From what I read, you guys fell upon him right after the murder, he couldn't have dropped it off that quick."said Josie.

"We found the gun, three blocks away in a dumpster.. It's a Ghost Gun...No prints, No DNA, wiped clean...We think his number two man, a man named Valary Yuleg , who was also on the scene, cleaned that gun and dropped it off and then quietly vanished.. He hasn't been heard or seen since then. Rumor has it..He has made his way to Warsaw...We have DEA Agents on the ground there as we speak." said 
William Strong.

''We have to build a case around him , a new case..." said Olivia.


"Yes..What do you say Olivia?.. Will you be my special prosecutors?" asked William Strong.. This man is personally responsible for at least 12 other deaths...He takes his work personally... You add money laundering and drug trafficking to the mix and you see why we NEED him off the streets.."said Bill Strong.

"Wellllllll alright.. Anybody that takes us to a groovy coffee shop like this can't be all bad." said Olivia.

Bresha laughed- "Groovy" she said.
"My Auntay is funny isn't she?" laughed Beverly.


III-


THE NEXT DAY-

"It's Not Much, but we call it home." said Olivia to our guest AUSA William Strong.


He was clearly astounded at our OFFICE/DUPLEX...



Beverly and Nelson gave him the tour..

OUR LAW LIBRARY
OUR MEDIA ROOM
BEVERLY AND NELSON'S DOMICILE...
AND OLIVIA AND I's DOMICLE


Bill Strong was simply blown away..

''This is incredible Olivia.. Quite impressive.What you have put together. here." said Bill Strong.


He sat down at our conference table..

Our office manager, Alfreda Johnson made sure we all had hot steaming cups of coffee.




"My husband bought a box of Kureig K-Cups from that Coffee Shop we were in yesterday..."said Beverly..

''Yes...Tastes pretty good."said  William Strong.

"You are not going to like this.. but we have to talk to that Federal Agent, Nick Lanier, who actually witnessed the murder ." said Olivia.

"His testimony is tainted... He's in prison for embezzlement and obstruction of justice." said William Strong.


"He made the bust and he actually saw him commit the murder.. His eyewitness testimony is tantamount to your case... besides...he wasn't all bad.. I looked at his record... Over the years he was rsponsible for 25 major busts...He went undercover and helped the DEA flush out 39 other drug dealers..except for one little uh away game..This guy was a hero." I said.,

"Yeah and he threw it all away.." said William Strong.


''Donnie Ray found the girl who he splashed the coffee on..She's agreed to talk to us tomorrow."said Bresha.

"She saw him coming out of the basement...She didn't hear the shot or witness anything more, but I'm willing to hear what she did see." he sighed..


"Can you get me a list of the federal jury pool? I need to do a breakdown of each juror and determine what kind of juror we want." said Nelson.

"Nelson has been with me the longest of anybody here..including my niece, who came to work with me a year later at the Public Defender's office...He is a master of trial science, studying and picking jurors." said Olivia..


 "Outstanding." said Bill Strong..who looked at Josie.. 'And you have an MBA from Wharton in addition to your law degree." he said to her.


"Yes." said Josie.

"Olivia, I'm Impressed with your team and your entire operation...No wonder you guys are so formidable. I'm going to my hotel room now...Tomorrow we'll interview the girl and then go up to the Federal Building and talk to former Agent Lanier." said  William Strong.. "Thank you again...Check your bank accounts...Your grateful government has already paid you part of your salaries." he said. 

"We'll See you in the morning." said Olivia.


After he left I said. "I've been helping you guys get people out of jail ,out of trouble..I've got to go back into cop mode again...We are trying to put a bad man IN JAIL!" I said...



"For you, piece of cake."laughed Nelson..

''Well Ladies.. We've got our work cut out for us." said Beverly..
"Yeah...Wanna grab something to eat? " said Josie.
"Take Out from Sam Mother's Joint?" said Bresha.

"I'm in the mood for Soul Food... How about Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint?" said Nelson.

''Good Idea Nelson."said Olivia.
"Great Idea!" I said.
''Soul Food it is." said Josie.
''Let me grab my purse."said Beverly.
"I'll call Paris and Tony, let them know where we are going."said Bresha.


"Let me lock up.. I'm going too!" said Alfreda.


IV-


NIGHTFALL-


We had had quite a week, Had gotten an acquittal in a murder case.. and now here we were being named Special prosecutors in a big Federal Case,,Kept one guy from going to jail and now was about to try and put a bad man in jail..

Olivia sat on the bed in a white lace baby doll with Aqua bikini panties looking over a few briefs...She put them on the night stand...

''Who would have imagined we'd be working WITH Bill Strong and not against him?"she said quietly...


"I know. He obviously respects our work.. Perhaps he always has." I said.


"He does. He never lost a case until we came along. He definitely respects us." said  Olivia.


"Well you know what they say.. If you can't beat em join em...And speak of.. I'd like to join you in bed." I said..

"I was wondering when you were going to get around to that!" giggled Olivia..


As I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately... Her butter soft lips, her soft skin, never failed to drive me into near delirium...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ohhhh my godddddd Oliviaaaaaaa.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..

as I slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up..

They were so lacy, I was turned on even more....


She went crazy, when I lifted her up and long stroked her like this...

"OHHHHHHH MYYY GOD!!!!!OHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! ...OUUUUUUUUUUUU
OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOO
HOOOOOOUUUU! UMMMMMM DONNIE RAY, YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

We wound up on the couch with me going so hard for THREE TO FOUR HOURS that Olivia was nearly tapping out...Both of her legs shaking furiously, her head turning back and fourth and tears just streaming down her face....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. slowly......


We fell to the living room floor , where I plowed into her....doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... Tears streaming down her face....

We eventually wound up in our bedroom making slow , tender love...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNNNIE RAYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM.." she moaned..as another  THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS slowly went by..

I slowly began to cum and cum hard......Olivia's body was still shaking...


She crawled on top of me and just collapsed...breathing heavily.... I was breathing heavily too..


We continued kissing..

"Ouuuuuuuuuu, one more ride?" she asked me.

"YESSSS ONE MORE RIDE....OHHHHHHHHHHH MYY GOD GIRLLL!" I moaned.
We made love for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...

"Donnie Rayyyy...what is getting into you...Ouuuuuuuuuu you never want to stop..OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as I began to cum and cum harder than ever...She was climaxing too, her body trembling, she ,holding on to me for dear life...



She wound up sound asleep on my chest....


Tomorrow a new case begins.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


8 comments:

Sean said...

This story was no doubt inspired by all this Russia/Ukraine Nonsense huh? I know it has nothing to do with that...but you know, Russians??

Keith said...

Yours is the Political Mind Sean...but uh you're kind of right...It was inspired by that and a story I saw in the paper about the Russian Mafia.

Toni said...

Great Story Keith...I just finished reading it on my laptop while drinking my morning coffee.

Keith said...

On the commuter train no doubt...I take it you girls are back to work?

Angie B. said...

Oh Most definitely...We've been back.. I just finished reading it too! Great storyline.. I remember this U.S. Attorney from "Ventures"

Keith said...

Yeah, I like his charactor...I wanted to flesh him out a bit..Show his more human side, which you'll see as this story goes on..

Sunflower said...

Great Story Keith!

Anonymous said...

Olivia and Donnie Ray's sex scenes are so realistic...Had me tossing my panties and my bra at the ceiling!