Thursday, April 14, 2022

Tides Beginning to Turn


 Home Sweet Home...We were glad to be rescued from the clutches of Dr. Ryder...but now we had to find Captain Moray and locate the place he was sending his signals from.. 


Monique was ecstatic to see her twin sister again..

"SISSSSSSSSSS...I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!" laughed Monique, hugging and kissing Monica when we came to her door..downstaors from us.. ''Where is my husband.?" she asked.
"He'll be along.. Had to do some administrative stuff... Look, we want to get upstairs and get out of these clothes and get cleaned up... We'll have breakfast in the morning okay?" said Monica.


"You mean yall wanna screw...now I'm reading your minds."laughed my sister in law..


Monica smiled..but said nothing.. 'See you in the morning Sis...Love you!" she said and took me by the hand.

"Come on partner." she said..

Seemed like she'd been leading me by the hand or another body part since the day we met.


Once upstairs in our domicile..

''Now to answer the question that's been on your mind for at least four days... I'm wearing Black Panties.." said Monica with a laugh.. She had scanned my mind the entire time.. She liked scanning my mind for fun..
"Guilty as charged." I said.
"I'm guilty of being madly, hopelessly in love with you." she said.
Slipping her dress off and stepping out of her heels.

"I'm wearing flat comfortable shoes the rest of the week." she said.  "I don't care how ugly the shoes are." she added.
We continued to kiss passionately
I lifted her up and entered her slowly and gently..Her body trembled.. We hadn't had sex in three days..
We were both very horny for each other.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'VE GOT ME SPOILED!" she said as we crashed onto our bed..

"Mo-Mo..I've been spoiled since the first time you kissed me...Remember? When we were on the moon?" I said.

"I remember." she laughed as she put her arms around my neck and drew me closer..
I didn't know if I was coming or going.. For the Next ELEVEN TO TWELVE HOURS.. we made sweet
passionate love in our room, caring about nothing or No one..


Lt. Cotton did get home to my sister in law, Monique , who was more than ready for him..
"Frankie.. I was getting ready to put on a trenchcoat and come down there naked if you hadn't gotten here."said Monique as he lifted her up and entered her..  "My sister and Brother in law have been going at it and you know how hot and bothered that gets me." she said.

"Say no more..Daddy is home. I just had to handle a little ...ouuuuuuuuuu business." said Lt. Cotton.

''Well handle all of this business." said Monique..
"OHHHHHHHHHH WITH PLEASURE." said Lt. Cotton as Monique rode him softly and slowly on the side of the bed, driving him out of his mind..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Monique.
Soon they were catching up to us...Their bed was squeaking as loud as ours and we could hear their moans through the vent ,just as they could hear ours..


At Kylie's house... She stared deep into Carlos's eyes..

"Want to come in for uh ...Coffee?" she whispered and giggled.

"You know I want more than coffee..." said Carlos.

"I knowwww...you want meeeeee." she giggled. She was so happy to have a man..A man that was here and not a million miles away..


They kissed passionately...


They undressed each other and slowly made it to Kylie's bedroom..


He slipped her panties down...

"Oh My God.. Kylie.." he moaned softly..

"This is what you want...This is what you want baby..." she whispered..

"YESSSSSSS!" he moaned.
They deep throat kissed passionately...They were trying to devour each other's lips..


as she eased up and down on him on the side of the bed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CARLOS!!" she moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"HEYY KEEP IT DOWN, KEEP THE NOISE DOWN OVER THERE!" screamed her next door neighbor.


They ignored him and kept riding each other...\

"KYLIE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M LOSING MY DAMN MIND!!" he screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CARLOS!
UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.

"KEEP IT DOWN! KEEP IT DOWN!! QUIET THE DAMN NOISE OVER THERE!" yelled her neighbor..

"He had us seperated by cells..I wanted to knock those walls down and get at you..."moaned Carlos..

"DON'T SaY IT...I wanted to get at you too!" she said.

"AND I WANT TO GET SOME DAMN SLEEP! QUIET THE DAMN NOISE!" screamed her next door neighbor.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEE!" Kylie screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"moaned Carlos...
before their bed began rocking and squeaking and the headboard began slamming up against the wall.

"QUIET THE NOISE!!!!  DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE COPS!!! KEEP IT DOWNNNN!" yelled the next door neighbor..

But for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Kylie and Carlos were making passionate love..

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!  QUIET THE DAMN NOISE!!!" screamed the neighbor, who took a shoe and banged on the wall.

II-


There was nothing like a brunch at Zig's Bar and restauraunt..

He put out a nice spread...Pancakes, Bacon, sausages, Hash Browns, Scrambled Eggs and hot coffee.

''Ziggy thank god you were there to see us getting kidnapped and to snap a photo with your phone of the perpetrators..We owe our lives to you." said Monica.
"That was quick thinking man...We owe you." I said.
"That retsuarant had been empty for close to a year and all of a sudden I saw the lights on and saw people dining in there.. It made me more than a little curious..I had to check it out and just as I got there, there was those goons carrying you guys out.. I snapped some photos and called your Lieutenant.. I still don't understand how he located you guys and rescued you.." said Zig..
"I'm a damn good detective Zig, how do you think I made Detective?" laughed Lt. Cotton.. We all howled with laughter....It was unfortunate we couldn't tell Zig about Monica and Monique and their unique secret.
"Don't mind my husband Zig.. Thank you for saving my sister and brother in law Ziggy and our friends Kylie and Carlos." said Monique.
She gave him a soft kiss on the lips..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu thank you." said Ziggy, blushing.
"Thank you Ziggy." said Kylie.

She also placed a soft kiss upon his lips..

"Ummmmmmm I should save your lives more often." said Ziggy.







We all howled with laughter as we ate our breakfasts...

Enjoying a nice respite...


Back at our squadroom the conversation took on a more grim discourse...


"One thing we learned from the late Dr. Ryder...They have a satellite hovering the Earth and a signal is 
being shot to it...This satellite is controlling the tides..but it's not finished..It can't sustain the momentum.."said Monica.

  

"That explains why these tidal waves only last for an hour of so..but no longer." I said.


''We've got to find that Tower that he is shooting his signal from.. Of course you know this entire operation is Top secret...It doesn't leave this room... Homeland Security is working on finding that tower. We've got three of his henchmen in custody...One of them or all of them must know something..
Monica.. Nate.. go for it!" said Lt. Cotton.


III-


In a light house....


in an ultra modern control room, the real mastermind of this entire thing sat perplexed..


Captain William Moray said..

"I haven't gotten a report from Dr. Ryder in two days and my signals from the base have all went dry.. Nothing..What is going on?" he wondered.

One of his henchmen entered..


"Bad News big cheese..  Ryder is dead...and the base was destroyed..Blown off the map.." he said.


"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? HOW?? HOW??? HOWWWWWWWWW?  THEY DIDN'T KNOW..THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BASE...HOW DID THEY FIND IT? HOWWW?
HOWWW?? HOWWW?????? " bellowed Captain Moray.



"I don't know, but Monica and Nate Nellis, Kylie White and some other guy with them were all rescued and are back on the job." said the Henchman...


"They took their phones and their smartwatches and their guns.. There was no way they could have been traced...There is only one way we were compromised.. WE'VE GOT A DOUBLE AGENT AMONGST US!!  " said Captain Morey.


"Ryder, Mobley and Tate are dead!" said the Henchman...


"That eliminates them as suspects...but Helga, Rich and swanson are still alive... Sersi come here.."said Captain Moray.

"Yeah baby" said Sersi.


"I've got a job for you...You need to go to Philadelphia.." said Dr. Moray.


ONE DAY LATER-

At County Lock Up...

''What a mess." exclaimed  one of the crime scene investigators...


"The Prison staff told me they were fine until after their last meal, then they got violently sick....I find it strange that their hair fell out." said Monique.

"Nate and I interviewed the entire Kitchen crew... It wasn't them..." said  Monica.

"That eliminates them.." I said.


"You missed one person...A server..She was caught on the camera.... No one seems to know her and she hasn't been seen since the last meal." said Kylie.


"Moray knows his base was blown up and he probably knows Ryder and two of his associates are dead..This was his way of cleaning up.. Killing James Mobely and Billy Tate..That leaves Helga Gorgan. How come she's still alive?" asked Lt. Cotton.

''She didn't eat.." I said.

"Lucky her... get her... I want her in protective custody... Her meals will be supervised by us." said Lt.
Cotton.

''We are on it." said Monica.


"Moray must be having a fit right now..His base has been destroyed..We are still alive.. and he must have guessed that we know of his involvement and what he is doing..."said Kylie.

"He also better know that the noose is tightening around him and that we are coming for him soon." said Monica.



We all watched solemnly as the bodies of two of Moray's Henchmen were wheeled out on gurneys in body bags..


IV-

It had been quite a day...Our first full day of freedom since being kidnapped by Dr. Ryder and Moray's goons..only one of which was still alive. His ability to put an operative that close to us and for this operative to silence two of his goons showed his growing paranoia.. He did not want to go back to prison and he wanted to desperately blackmail the world for billions with this Tidal Wave technology, which I suspect he didn't fully understand..
"Partner, I swear...Sometimes I think all you think about is sex..."giggled Monica..
I didn't say anything....I took her in my arms...

we kissed passionately.....


"I'm going to take a nice hot shower...Get undressed and pull the covers back lover boy." said Monica ,
undressing and heading for the shower...




I sat on the bed in my boxers and a grey Philadelphia POLICE Department T-Shirt eating popcorn and sipping wine...



She stepped out of the shower wrapped up in only a body length towel.  I was once again stunned at how beautiful she was...I shouldn't have been...I'd been seeing her naked for years now...but her beauty always seemed to stun me.

"Oh My goddddd..." was all I could say...

"I hope I can always keep that look on your face..." she said..




"I hope so too..damnnn" I said..

She plopped on my lap....




"Ohhh hush up freshie..." she said..

I put my arms around her and hugged her..She smiled...

" We gotta stop him...Neither of us is going to be safe until we do." I said.

"I know.....We'll get him." she said  and rubbed my hand...

"What movie is on tonight?" I asked..

She looked at me...then she fondled my now raging erection....My boxer shorts had been standing out like a tent...

I opened her towel and gently began sucking on her breasts..

"Ummmmm,You're really interested in what movie is showing?" she asked in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Nahhhh just makin conversation.." I said as I rolled over on top of her...and began kissing her passionately...




"Ummmmm, well we don't need to talk..." she said in between more kisses...

"Nooo, not at all.." I said..and flicked the remote controlling the 50 inch television screen on her wall off.

Soon our bed was squeaking something crazy. our headboard was rattling something fierce..I stared down into those gorgeous brown doe like eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience, I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....For the second time this day we were making love...


The bedroom  was dark...Only her soft moans and cooing was heard...EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed by as we continued to make love. .I hoped this would never end.. Monica was having her third and fourth orgasm and clinging to me for dear life as her body trembled..

Outside a beautiful Harvest Moon shone a soft light over our glistening bodies..


While somewhere else...


Captain Moray was plotting his end game..


"Matey...I've got an assignment for you....I need you to go to Philadelphia.." he said and laid out three glossies..





"I want these three people killed.... Detectives Monica Talbert-Nellis, Nate Nellis and Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr. I want them dead....I want no chance of them ruining my plans again.. I want em dead!" said Captain Morey..


''Don't worry...I'm on it...By end of business tomorrow..All three of em will be in body bags." said Matey.



"Gooooood!" said Captain William Morey.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: