Monday, April 11, 2022

Tidal Waves


 ATLANTIC CITY, NJ -2045


In the middle of an unseasonably warm day....A Huge Tidal Wave hits the beach, drenching the boardwalk and every one in it's wake for 1 minutes and 15 seconds and then just as fast as it happened...

It was over....!!!!! Leaving people stunned...



PHILADELPHIA PA.-2045 , ONE HOUR After the Atlantic City Tidal wave..



A Monstrous Tidal Wave strikes Aqua Port, stall activities for up to an hour and then just like that...It stops...just leaving everyone wet...


48 HOURS LATER- Monica and I  are in my flying car headed to a Lighthouse near the coast and a meeting with Dr. Byron Clemmons, a noted expert on Tidal waves and adverse weather.

I'm Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis..
Monica Talbert Nellis is my wife, She is also a Homicide Detective.. She is a Mutant.. She has the power to hear thoughts and feel people's emotions...She's like a human lie detector at times..

I said that we are homicide detectives... No Homicide has occurred ,but these two seemingly unfounded tidal waves have spooked her.. 

Dr. Clemmons asked to speak to us specifically...So we set up a meeting and headed to the lighthouse where his laboratory was located.
We entered his eerily quiet Lighthouse and took the elevator to the the top floor.


"Detectives Nellis anddddddd Nellis... I forgot...You two are married.." said Dr. 
"Yes, we are...It's not every day that two homicide detectives get called upon by a meteorologist...That's something I figured you'd call my sister for..She's A doctor." said Monica with a smile.

"Yes...we investigate murders or at best, crimes." I said smiling.

"A crime has occurred or is about to occur....Two days ago..There was a Tidal Wave off the coast of Atlantic City and it was only for one minute...ONE Minute... Then just hours later..Philadelphia an inland city was struck by the same such wave that came out of nowhere...IN THE RIVER!! When is the last time that has happened? I will answer that...NEVER!  It has never happened and when Tidal Waves strike that last longer and tend to do more damage than these two harmless ones... This was not the work of mother nature.,Which is why I called you two. My colleauge Dr. Ryder was supposed to meet us here to talk about this..I wonder where he is..It's not like him to be late..I have notes...Proof of this..I had passed them on to him just the other day." said Dr. Clemmons.
"You think someone is behind this...and you essentially called us, because we have dealt with this someone before. " said Monica.

''I swear, it's as if you read my mind." said Dr. Clemmons.


"Yeah, she's good like that." I joked. She had no idea that Monica had scanned his mind and got right to the heart of the matter, but he would tell us no more..

A shot rang out and hit Dr. Clemmons in the back of the  head, killing him instantly...His body crashed to the ground!!


I looked out of the window... I used my cyber eye to scour the area.. I saw footprints..but little else..


''Well partner, now a murder has occurred!" said Monica..



II-


''Whoever shot this guy was damn good.. The shooter fired from 300 feet... a sniper rifle....The shot hit him square in the back of the head  and the bullet exited right above the bridge of the nose." said a forensic expert..
"Death was instantaneous...He never knew what hit him." said my sister in law, Coroner and Forensic Investigator, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton, my wife's identical twin.
''That's the scariest kind of death...I think when my time comes, I want to be fully aware of it." I said.


"I feel the same way Nate." said Detective Kylie White.
"We found the murder weapon....It's a Ghost gun.." said Lt. Cotton.

"A Sniper rifle made by a 
Three dimensional printer..So there is naturally no registration and this was probably the only time it's ever been used." he said.

"Those guns are illegal...Hmm, I'm wondering if the bullets can be traced somewhere." asked Monica.


"This recovered slug is so damaged , I doubt that that will be possible." said a CSI guy...

"There is an address her for this Dr. Corneilius Ryder..." I said.
"He was supposed to meet us here and he never showed up....I wonder if we can locate him at this address.?" asked Monica.


"You'll never find out standing here... Get on it." said Lt. Cotton..

'We're on it Lou!" said Monica.
"On it Lou." I said.
"I'll follow you guys." said Kylie.
Monica and I took off in our Flying Car..

Kylie had purchased a flying car herself now and followed us.


III-


We landed our flying cars on the roof of a modern building..



and took the elevator from the roof down to the floor..


Where Dr. Ryder's office was located and which upon entering, we found empty...

'Well, no surprise here...Dr. Ryder is missing and his "office" if there ever was one here looks abandoned..." I said.
"Hmmmmmmmm our little mystery thickens huh?" said Monica.

"Apparently...Talk about a dead end.." said Kylie..

"Hold it..somebody is in here...I can here thoughts." said Monica..

A figure emerged from behind one of the walls..and a familliar sounding voice was heard...

"Can't hide anything from you Mo-Mo." came the voice..


It was our old friend, Former Detective Carlos Wallace, formerly from Luna City Homicide on the Moon, Now a resident of Philadelphia and a Private Investigator. Monica and I had known him since our very first case.

"What brings you guys here...Hi Kylie." he said.
"Hi " said Kylie, who couldn't hide from Monica that she was slightly aroused at the sight of Carlos.. But Monica didn't say anything to her.
''We could ask you what you're doing here too?" said Monica.

"Insurance Company?" I asked.


"Yes The Insurance Company was contacted by Dr. Clemmons about the damage a big Tidal Wave could do...he hinted that he felt as though these "Tidal Waves" were man made...but he didn't go into specifics and he said that he and his colleauge Dr.Ryder had studied the cause and effect... I went to Clemmons  Lighthouse and found out he'd been murdered about an hour ago... I saw you guys there...So I decided to look up Dr. Ryder... I suppose you guys had the same idea." said Carlos.

Monica was scanning his mind the entire time he was talking. he was telling the truth... She was startled, when she heard other thoughts in the room.. She yelled out.. 

''Everybody HIT THE DECK!" 

The four of us ducked as a loud shot rang out ! It ricocheted off of the walls...







 

We all hit the ground and came up with our glocks drawn....



A man stood in the doorway with a gun pointed at us.......

"Who are you? Why are you trespassing in my old space?" he asked.


''We are from the police...I'm Detective Nate Nellis, Homicide." I said.


"I'm Detective Monica Nellis, Homicide." said Monica.


"I'm Detective Kylie White, Homicide." said Kylie.

"I'm Carlos Wallace, I'm a private Investigator..Sent here by the Insurance Company." he said.

We all tossed our Badges and ID. over to him..
He looked at our ID's and holstered his weapon.

We in turned Holstered ours and put them away. 

He smiled.

"Well, we appear to have gotten off on the wrong foot..  I am Dr. Ezekial Ryder... I am a college of Dr. Clemmons. I don't understand why you would be visiting me... The Police?? Murder Police?? And an insurance Investigator. Clearly you don't believe his mad theories about the two tidal waves of last week being anything other than an abberation of nature....I tried to explain that to him... I thought his theories were perfectly preposterous." he laughed nervously..

''As a matter of fact we do believe that there was some merit to what he told us, which is why we are here." I said.
"Only thing is...before he could finish telling us anything...He was murdered...and so since he did mention you were his close colleague..Here we are." said Monica.


"MURDERED?? Dear Dr. Clemmons,,,Dead?? Oh My word!!!!  I did not know that...Oh My god I am stunnned.....Look, I want to help you in any way I can... I'm inviting you all to dine with me...At this new restaurant... It's out by the riverfront.. It just opened... Please...Dine with me...Tomorrow night and we'll discuss all of this.." he said and left..

"He's lying...He knew about the murder and he knows a lot more than he's telling us." said Monica.

"I found the spent shell from his gun." I said.


"Give it to me Nate, I'll have it rushed to the lab...for analysis."said Kylie..

''Well...I'll see you all at dinner tomorrow night." said Carlos.


IV-


At our duplex , our clothes were already off...
Monica and I



were kissing passionately...
"Ummmmmmm" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHH GODDDD!"I moaned..
'WHAT A DAY HUH? OUUUUUUUUU I NEEDED THIS....I NEEDED YOU!" she said in between hot smouldering kisses.
"I NEEDED YOU!!"I said..in between more kisses...
''Agreed!"said Monica, removing my t-shirt....I removed hers...

"UMMM MMMMMMM HUSBAND, YOU ARE SOOO BIG, SOOO HARD..OUUUUUUUUUUU!"
she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOU ARE SOOO SOFT, SO WET, SMELL SOOO DAMN GOOOD
OUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I moaned.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOO>WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned .
I slipped her panties down...
I lifted her up and entered her slowly and gently..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD!! NATEEEE!" she screamed out..

I sat her on the dresser , gently opened her legs and entered her again slowly....smoothly moving in and out of her and kissing her passionately... I didn't know if I was coming or going.



And we stood in the middle of the floor kissing some more...

Monica stared at me and smiled...

"My goodness Husband, you are soooo huge and sooo hard!" she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all I could offer....

Monica was so wet, so warm, her skin was sooo soft.. I was losing my mind as I gently and slowly stroked her...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" she yelled out... as we sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on me slowly...


 Monica wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us.

Our bed began to sink under our weight and soon was squeaking out of control.

... EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLOWLY DRIFTED BY....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo...I'm crazy about you."I said...

"I'm crazy about youuu too!." she said...

Monica was having an intense orgasm.....One of two......I was cumming like a gusher.....

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhh this is great.." I moaned..holding her for dear life!

Downstairs... Lt. Cotton and Monique could hear us through the vent.... It may have inspired them..

''We are going to have to do something about that vent." he joked.
"I know, my sister is so loud and it makes me soooo horny." whispered Monique to him..

He reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down..She slowly stepped out of them..She unbuttoned her dress and took it off... His clothes were already off...


He bent her over the Kitchen sink and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANKIEEEEEEEE!" she moaned as he plowed into her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUGAR BABYYYY!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned...



Soon they were on the living room floor really going at it...



This was the calm before the proverbial storm... No pun intended..


THE NEXT NIGHT-

''This place is beautiful...I don't recall this restaurant being here a month ago." said Monica.
"That's because it wasn't... This was an empty space... It had been a bar..but they went out of business."I said.
"Along this waterfront? They must have really sucked.." said Kylie.
"Yeah, really...every other establishment on this waterfront is a restaurant or a bar and there are thousands of hungry and thirsty folk." said Carlos.
"Kylie did you get that slug analyzed?" asked Monica.

''Sure did and it's a match for the slug that killed Dr. Clemmons.. A Ghost Slug, created by a three dimensional copier , just like it and the gun...I'm betting Ryders gun and his slug were created by the same manufacturer." said Kylie.

''Dr. Ryder is our suspect...I wonder where he is?" asked Monica.

''I don't know where he is.. but here come our meals." I said.
"That's what I'm talking about.." said Carlos..



Carlos and I were not big Seafood fans so we had a New York Strip Steak and a Baked Potato...


Monica and Kylie had steamed Crab Legs....


Our guest, Dr. Ryder appeared...

"Wellllll hello... I'm so glad...that you arrived and are enjoying your food...I'm sorry I'm late.. but I bought a fine Port of Wine.. I hope it is to your liking.." he laughed.

He filled all of our glasses with wine.. He was right...The food was delicious...The wine was incredible..It did have a bit of an after taste...but it was incredibly good..

Monica stared at him angrilly...

"YOU DRUGGED US!!!!!" she said.


"You are quite intuitive young lady...." he said and smiled.


Kylie and Carlos were already out like a light...Their heads on the table 

And the room was already spinning around like a top...I too was falling out..


Monica too was trying to fight it, but she too was falling out..


"Heh heh heh.Alright boys come and get them...." said Dr. Ryder.


Four people came in...Three men and one woman...


''Actually, I did not drug their food or their drinks.. I've had a steady flow of Belladonna flowing through these air vents the entire time they were here....They didn't even find it strange that they were the only guests...ahahahahahahahahaha. Get them to the mini subs.." said Dr. Ryder.

The four of us were dosed with enough Belladonna to put us down for 12 hours.. We were dragged out to the pier and loaded on to two Mini Subs.


The Mini Subs soon vanished beneath the waters....


Out of Sight!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: