Thursday, October 13, 2022

2 Close 4 Comfort


 It was the third game of the 2046 World Series... The Phillies and The Liberty Bells, of the American League were both 1-1...They had won one game a piece... This game was different...The Phillies were leading 6-0 at the end of the fifth inning, only to now be all tied up in the bottom of the eighth inning...

Through a friend of Lt. Cotton's Monica and I got ourselves invited to the press box to view the game..
These were great seats and a great place to watch the game..

Monica caught the attention of Harv Williams..A former right fielder, now retired and now moved up to management...

He was very aroused ,upon seeing her and sat next to her laughing and talking and gigglng like a school boy the entire time.. He was totally enthralled with her and he kept feeling her legs and trying to run his hands up her skirt...



I sat down next to Monica and passed her a hot dog...

"I assumed you'd want mustard.." I said..


"Ouuuuuuu...I thought I was the mind reader in this team....but thank you..It is what I wanted." she laughed... "Oh Herv, this is my partner, Detective Nate Nellis..." she said.


"Pleased to meet you...I remember when you played." I said and extended my hand....He didn't shake it..

He was definitely not happy to see me....He tried to put his arms around Monica..

She removed them quickly.... but smiled...

"So Herv, you were saying." she said.


''Well Like I was saying...Warren and I were pals...He'd been around the game for a long time..Going back as far as my playing days.. He and I had a lot of fun in Atlantic City and in Vegas...We made a pile of money on the tables...

He was fine until he met her!!


She was Ellie McConnell ....The wife of Lee McConnell...Vice President of Player and Personell... I told him she was off limits...but warren just couldn't get her out of his mind... He never missed a chance to talk to her, tell her a joke...The man was a born comedian...make her laugh..

She sat up in the booth bored to tears...


Lee was busy on his phones making deals or hobnobbing with the players...He never paid much attention to her.. one time, leaving her alone to get home by herself..

Then Warren, like a shark, smelling blood...Made his move...I told him...He was playing with dynamite...To leave her alone, but he wouldn't listen...He had to have her...



He took her out for dinner and drinks..





Thickest steaks in town, a baked potato with butter just dripping down the side...Martinis, Quiet conversation... After three dates like this.. It wasn't long before.. They both crossed a line.. A line I wouldn't mind crossing with you detective.." he said and put his arms around Monica again..

Monica removed his hands...and stopped laughing..

''We aren't going to cross any such lines..go on with your story.." she said.

''Why don't you uh get rid of your partner and you and I can uh have that type of dinner?" he whispered in Monica's ear..
"I can't do that because uh ruh...My Partner is my HUSBAND!" she said...


She took my hand and hers and showed him our matching wedding bands..

I smiled and looked at him....
He looked like he'd swallowed a canary...

"You married?  You two are partners and husband and wife?? Yall can do that??" he asked.
''Apparently.."said Monica.


"Now...You were saying pal...

''Welll, uh, er uh as I said.. They uh crossed a line... 

He had a condo downtown...She would slip off there during the games...She was real sloppy about what she was doing...









They met every other night and made love early into the morning.." he said.

"Her Husband didn't know it?" asked Monica
"He couldn't not know it... Like I said, They were sloppy..everybody knew it...Her husband was doing his thing....They kind of had an unofficially open marriage...
"Unofficially open marriage...That's funny."I said, laughing..

"Yeah, I kind of wished you had an arrangement like that,so uh me and you could uh get together." he whispered to Monica, who cringed..

"I'm glad I don't." she said firmly.



We had all we needed now.... and we had a suspect with a motive....


Oh Yeah...The Phillies won the game...7-6, putting them up two games to one in the series!


II-


We went home...

"He was such a bore...He was like an octopus with his hands....and his come ons.."said Monica.

''He was a bore, but I can't blame him for having good tastes...You were turning me on too!" I said an I unloosened my tie..

''Awwwwww, you're always turned on by me." said Monica.


''Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you." I found myself saying....

"You earned yourself a kiss." she said..


She gave me the softest, slowest, sweetest kiss....


She couldn't wait to get out of her pantyhose...

Her body felt so good next to mine...



I wasted no time, no time at all laying her across the bed...and entering her....

Monica parted her legs and laid back on the bed...I softly ,but eagerly entered her warm and very moist center.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Nate....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....her head turning from side to side...

"Shhhhhhhhhh...yessssssssssssssss...ouuuuu yess Mo-Mo." I moaned as I entered her....

I kissed her eyelids...her cheek..her neck....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..."she moaned...and kissed me slowly.....

"Yessss Mo-Mo." I moaned...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My goodness..OUUUUUU! sweet baby.."she moaned..

"Damnnnnn girl...oh my god..."I moaned....it was feeling too good...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Nate.." she moaned...

I moved in and out of her for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..She held on for dear life,kissing me slowly and passionately.... ..I tried hard not to moan, but it felt too good.. Our bed  rocked from side to side as the two of us made sweet love...



 AN HOUR AND A HALF PASSED BY

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I thought about you all morning.."she moaned...

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Same here...."I moaned myself as I continued to move into her a little faster...

She began blowing softly in my ear and giving me short little kisses that drove me over the edge...her too as we now were on the side of the bed and she was riding me up and down and kissing me....





"Ouuuuu Sweet Baby...." she cooed..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo...." I moaned.....

 and finally we both managed to come fast and furiously..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"she moaned.. She stared at me...almost like she was looking through me...tears and sweat rolled down the side of her face and I stiffened up like a board and exploded with wild abandon....

"I-I love you Nate.Ouuuu sweet baby.."she said quietly...staring at me with those trusting eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I love you too Mo-Mo..." I moaned almost in unison....



She cuddled up into my arms and nestled her head on my shoulders and drifted off to sleep on top of me..She said she  hadn't felt this good in ages...She actually went to sleep with a smile on her face...She was actually still shaking and climaxing a bit.

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned in her sleep....."sweet...sweet Nate... Ouu Husband I'm still coming...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my gooodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she murmured before drifting off!

Naturally, I had a big smile on my face.


III-


Crime doesn't wait for anyone....


"He took two to the chest...He was killed instantly....One went through his left hand..a defensive wound...like he was trying to ward off the shot." said a Crime Scene Investigator...

"Heyyy, I know this guy... That's Harv Williams... Didn't he used to play right field for the Phils?" said Another Crime Scene Investigator...

''Sure did...He's a big wig in the organization now...What is he doing ridin the subway anyway?" asked a police photographer..

"I doubt that he was... I think he came here to meet somebody...Who I don't know."said Lt. Cotton.
"His Body is cold, rigor is setting in...I'm willing to say he died, shortly after the ball game  yesterday."said Monique...
"Monica and Nate met with him and talked to him at length yesterday, didn't they?" said Kylie..

"We got here as soon as we could...Yes, we did talk to him yesterday...."said Monica.

''Somebody obviously heard about it and didn't like it...Didn't want him  telling us any more."I said.

"Well they're too late, we already talked to him and he told us about as much as he possibly could have."said Monica.


"Or did he? Maybe he had something else to tell us..." I said.

"It's been four days...I know I told you guys to wrap this up in three days or turn it over to the feds...but I've changed my mind...With his murder...It tells me you guys were on to something..You were getting too close..Somebody is scared...Somebody is cleaning up."said Lt. Cotton.

"Yeah our suspect....Lee MCConnell and he's got the oldest motive known to man..."I said.
"His trophy wife was cheating on him with another man...A Black man at that... we were going to see him next!"said Monica.

"Get on it...but tread lightly....real light.."said Lt. Cotton..
"But of course....That goes without saying." I said, smiling.
"Let's go partner..."said Monica.


"Can I remove the body now?" asked her twin sister...The Coroner...
"Yeah... Get him out of here."said Lt. Cotton
We watched as the body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and removed..



IV-


Monica and I wasted no time getting in my flying car and taking to the sky...
Escaping the Heavy flying car traffic...
Looking down at the city from our highest heights..

I loved my flying car....It helped us get to crime scenes faster than everyone else...They were just starting to catch on..


"Mo-Mo I hate to tell you this bae....But we are totally out of fuel. And my battery is dead!" I said..As my flying car began to lose altitude...



She looked at me with those beautiful ,trusting eyes of hers....





''What?" was all she could say....She was caught by surprise....but she knew I wasn't lying...

''Somebody siphoned all of my fuel...probably while we were at the train station,looking at the body..I know I had a full tank when we left this morning...and they killed my battery...but not to worry...There is a back up power source...It will give me enough to steer us over Penns Landing...and activate the landing gear..We've got a good half an hour..."I said.

"That means we won't crash and burn into any buildings......but not the river!!!I never thought it all would end quite like this..but...at least I'm with you..At least we'll die together...This was McConnell or somebody cleaning up!"said Monica..



''Who said anything about dying babes? I'm gonna land this thing on the water....It'll be a little hard,but we'll make it ..We've been through this before..."I said.

We had been through many tight spots before, ever since we hooked up and somehow, we always made it..



"Can you do that? Of course you can" she asked, scanning my brain and feeling a lot more confident, but still a little afraid..



''Second time for everything."I said and looked at her and smiled..



She looked at me and smiled...

"Goofball."she said and kissed me on the cheek...then the lips...




I began the landing process and steered the flying car toward the middle of the river....



"Okay Mo-Mo....hang on...We are about to hit the drink!" I said.



"Ohh my god...I'm afraid.."she said...She really was...




"Just hang on Mo-Mo...You with me?" I asked..


She looked at me with trusting eyes...She was so cute!

"Until the end of the world sweetie." she said...

We began to drop at a greater speed....Finally,I steered the car to a safe location and we hit the water hard!




(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: