Friday, October 14, 2022

Grand Slam


 We splashed down hard in the river...


"I always knew I'd run into you cool kids again, but never like this "said our friend, Harbormaster, Zig Higgenbottom...
I called him on my smartwatch ,once my flying car hit the water and his crew came out and towed us to shore...





The maintenance crew at the harbor was replacing my battery and refueling my car....




"You're a life saver Zig."I said.




"Yes...We owe you. And our suspect is going to pay my cleaning  bill." said Monica...


"Mo Mo, Nate ..you're my pals....You'd of done the same for me....Looks like somebody played a nasty little trick on you guys."he said..




"Very Nasty...Trying to take us out.."I said.




"We've got somebody very nervous....I can't wait to see him face to face."said Monica.




"I agree.We've gotten  to close.. Our suspect is cleaning up.."I said.




''And cleaning up badly.."said Monica...




"Our would be killer thinks we are dead I'm sure...and I think it's good we keep it that way..."I said.


''Ouuuuu how cloak and dagger." said Ziggy, laughing.




"Yeah, how about that?.."said Monica with a deliciously sexy smile...


"Well while you two crusaders for justice try to figure it out...How about some food???...I gotta cook here workin for me...Sexy as hell, can make you a western omelette that'll knock your socks off! And fry you some sausage...Oh my god...I'm about to have an orgasm thinkin about it. Go over there and pour yourselves some hot coffee."he said.







Monica and I looked at each other...

"Good Ole Zig." we said as he passed us tumblers of steaming hot coffee.





and two incredible omelettes.....Zig was not lying about his cook...The breakfast she prepared for us was incredible...I called Lieutenant Cotton....



II-


Lt. Cotton arrived as fast as he could..He was glad to see us and glad we were both alive.

"Nate ! Are you and Monica alright? We just got a report about a flying car crashing into the river...I just dispatched some personell out there.."he said.



"While we were at our last crime scene...Someone siphoned out all of my fuel and removed my battery..."I said.

"WHAT???" he said.



"It's okay...I steered the car into the river...It has a back up power source..Mo-Mo and I are okay.." I said.
You think it was Lee McConnell?" said Lt. Cotton..



"Definitely. I all fits... His wife was having an affair with Lust...he hires a hitman to kill him... We question Herv and within hours he's dead...and he takes us out because the trail ends with us, or so he thinks." I said.

"Okay.You got any proof?. Anything we can use to get us an indictment?"said Lt. Cotton.



"I think he left a paper trail. With him thinking me and Mo Mo are no longer among the living..He doesn't have to destroy it or at least not as fast...He believes he's in the clear."I said.



"Lieutenant....Send me my laptop... and give us a couple of hours.. We'll get you your proof. "Asked Monica..

"I'll be back in a few hours"he said.

''Tell my sister to send a plastic bag and dry clothes and underwear."said Monica.


"Okay, I'll be back with everything you need." said Lt. Cotton.



III-


At Home..


Monica locked into her twin sister's mind and told her exactly what clothes to send back with her husband and the laptop...


She gave all of this to Kylie...


Kylie flew out to the riverfront...Where we were..




 Zig gave us a room in the back of his club...Monica and I set up her laptop and began looking for the paper trail.

''Thanks Kylie. I feel like a new woman."said Monica in dry clothing..

Kylie  smiled..

"I just know you do."she said.,




I was on the laptop.....

"I got it" I said.. "The payments...They didn't come from a pocket account...They came from his bank account... Payments to a Private Investigator on these dates... Payments to the man we now know murdered Warren Lust...Payment for airfare ,roundtrip from Boston to Philadelphia..  First Payment for 
the kill...I suspect that was half... He didn't have to pay the second half ..It's all here and I'm making a copy and forwarding this to Lt. Cotton." I said.

"And look... The Phone records... This dummy called this man in Boston, using his own phone instead of a burner...I'll forward that to Lt. Cotton."said Monica..



 "And the icing on the cake...Look at this.," I said. ''I hacked into the Street Cam near the Subway station and look what we have here... Our guy, siphoning fuel from my Flying Car......Is that enough for a warrant?" I asked.





"I'd say that that is more than enough." said Kylie.

"Let's Go to a Baseball Game folks." said Monica.


IV-


 It's all tied up in this best of seven, The Phillies took three games and the Liberty Bell took three...
It was the bottom of the ninth... Phillies trailing 3-1, Bases loaded , one out.. Phillies at bat...


Eleanor sat watching the game in the Press Bix..


Munching on Buttered Popcorn...


Her husband, Lee was as usual on his phone..

The look on his face was priceless when he saw Me, Monica, Kylie and a tactical squad enter the Press Room..







I dropped the handcuffs in his lap..

"It's Tank Time Stupid!" I said...


His head sunk... He knew the Jig was up...He didn't resist...We handcuffed him...

"Lee McConnell, you are under arrest for Conspiracy in the murder of Warren Lust and the attempted murders of Detectives, Nate Nellis and Monica Nellis. You have the right to remain silent.. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an Attorney ,if you can not afford one and that seems highly unlikely...One will be provided for you..Do you undertand these rights?" asked Kylie.


He nodded and we marched him out of the Press Box..


Monica glanced at Eleanor..


She smiled and looked at Monica and nodded..She was Free now..


"ANDDDDDDDD IT's OUTTTA HEREEEEEEE!  GRAND SLAM!!!!! PHILLIES bring in 4 runs...
PHILLIES WIN IT 5-3....The Philadelphia Phillies are the 2046 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 

The Crowd was going crazy!!!

The Whole City was going crazy!!!

Nice way to end this!

EPILOUGE-


Lee McConnell was convicted of Conspiracy in the Murder of Warren Lust and of the attempted murders of Monica and I.. He was sentenced to two life sentences..


Eleanor divorced him and got a pretty healthy settlement....She's happy.


At our duplex , our clothes were already off...
Monica and I



were kissing passionately...
"Ummmmmmm" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHH GODDDD!"I moaned..
'WHAT A DAY HUH? WHAT A CASE!!!OUUUUUUUUU I NEEDED THIS....I NEEDED YOU!" she said in between hot smouldering kisses.
"I NEEDED YOU!!"I said..in between more kisses...
''Agreed!"said Monica, removing my t-shirt....I removed hers...

"UMMM MMMMMMM HUSBAND, YOU ARE SOOO BIG, SOOO HARD..OUUUUUUUUUUU!"
she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOU ARE SOOO SOFT, SO WET, SMELL SOOO DAMN GOOOD
OUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I moaned.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOO>WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned .
I slipped her panties down...
I lifted her up and entered her slowly and gently..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD!! NATEEEE!" she screamed out..

I sat her on the dresser , gently opened her legs and entered her again slowly....smoothly moving in and out of her and kissing her passionately... I didn't know if I was coming or going.



And we stood in the middle of the floor kissing some more...

Monica stared at me and smiled...

"My goodness Husband, you are soooo huge and sooo hard!" she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all I could offer....

Monica was so wet, so warm, her skin was sooo soft.. I was losing my mind as I gently and slowly stroked her...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" she yelled out... as we sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on me slowly...


 Monica wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us.

Our bed began to sink under our weight and soon was squeaking out of control.

... EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLOWLY DRIFTED BY....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo...I'm crazy about you."I said...

"I'm crazy about youuu too!." she said...

Monica was having an intense orgasm.....One of two......I was cumming like a gusher.....

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhh this is great.." I moaned..holding her for dear life!

Downstairs... Lt. Cotton and Monique could hear us through the vent.... It may have inspired them..

''We are going to have to do something about that vent." he joked.
"I know, my sister is so loud and it makes me soooo horny." whispered Monique to him..

He reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down..She slowly stepped out of them..She unbuttoned her dress and took it off... His clothes were already off...


He bent her over the Kitchen sink and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANKIEEEEEEEE!" she moaned as he plowed into her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUGAR BABYYYY!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned...



Soon they were on the living room floor really going at it...



The Case was over...The city was celebrating a world series win and we were celebrating in our own way.

No comments: