Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Things She Must Do For Him (Repeat, From 2021)

 


 Olivia and I were out on a rare night alone , without anybody else... Just the two of us..


"Philly has more rooftop bars and restaurants than any city I've been to." I remarked.
"I gotta admit...It is becoming a thing.." said Olivia..


Our drinks arrived... A Citris Martini for her and a Mango Martini for me...

"Ummmm this is delicious." she said as she sipped her drink...
'Not as delicious as you." I said , running my hands along her shapely legs and eventually up her skirt..
"Ummmmmmmmmm you are quite randy tonight...Those drinks getting to you?" she laughed.
"More like you're getting to me." I said.
"Ummmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she laughed.

Soon we were deep throat kissing....Kissing passionately.....


Sitting and watching us kissing from a distance was ADA Hayden King, who we had just bested in court  a few weeks before..

She gushed... "I'll bet Olivia does all kinds of things for Donnie Ray in the bed...I know I would..He's tall, dressed well, always smells good and is a damn good investigator...I'd do anything he wants in the bed ." she thought continuing to watch us kiss .

"The Things she must do for him." she thought.


Two Margarita's arrived at her table...

"I only ordered one." she said to the waiter.

"I ORDERED THE SECOND!" said Lt. Tragg, who sat down next to her..

"What are you doing here?  I was drinking alone." said Hayden..


"Why drink alone on a night like this?" said Lt. Tragg, who stared across the room at Olivia and I..

I had my hands around her waist ...holding her for dear life
and she was kissing me like it was no tomorrow...


We seemed to be ignoring everyone else..


Lt. Tragg seemed to have his hands completely up Hayden's skirt and his fingers completely down into her panties..

"Live and Donnie Ray need to get a room...Ummmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"And you need to cool off...."said Hayden, who forcefully removed his hands...

"STOP IT!!! I WANT YOU TO GET UP AND LEAVE MY TABLE!!! " she said.


"Hayden, relax baby, enjoy the afternoon...Look at Liv and Donnie Ray....She's got that guy so whipped, He'd jump through hoops of fire for her..Heh heh heh..The things she must do for him...Heh heh heh!" he laughed...

"I DON'T THINK YOU HEARD ME!  LEAVE MY TABLE!" said Hayden.. It was like talking to a brick wall...He didn't get it...It was as if she'd said nothing.

"Who are you expecting....Your boyfriend Petey S.?" he laughed.

"He's busy tonight...Preparing for a trial...I was just out having a quiet drink...ALONE!" said Hayden...

"Let's Go Home....and make love!" said Olivia..
I pulled out a few dollars and plunked them down on the table to pay for the drinks..

I pulled her to me gently..


and kissed her a little more..

''Great Idea." I said.

Lt. Tragg put his hands under her skirt again...

"Come on baby...you know and I know you liked it...Stop playin hard to get....." he said and he palmed her behind..

"Ouuuu these are nice silky panties.." he said...His face as red as a beet , with a pleased as punch look on his face...
HAYDEN SLAPPED HIM SILLY!! IT WAS SO LOUD, EVERYONE ON THE ROOF TURNED AND LOOKED AND GASPED.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!" said Lt. Tragg....Lt. Tragg and his drink crashed to the floor.

..with the drink all in his hair and down his suit...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORDDD!" I said.. laughing so hard, I couldn't contain myself..

"Damn it!  This spoiled your whole mood!" she said, seeing me laugh so hard, I could hardly control myself..

Hayden gulped her drink down and tossed a few dollars on the table to pay her bill and left...


It was indeed a memorable night..

II-


We got back early enough to see that Beverly and Nelson were out.... It was quiet...


Olivia came out in a baby blue top and Baby Blue shorts..

"You like?  It's not sexy...but it is comfortable.." she said..
"Baby....Anything on you is sexy....Come here.." I said.. I had momentarily stopped laughing about Lt. Tragg's latest mishap..

"Awww thank youuuuu...Thank you for always making me feel like the most desired woman in the world Donnie Ray."said Olivia.

"A lot of men do desire you...but none more than me." I said softly...
Which led to more deep throat kissing...

and me eventually slipping her shorts and panties down...





"You are sooooo silly....and still horny....Despite Lt. Tragg , Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 

''He's not that funny!" I said.

She felt my penis with both hands....

"I uh see...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~" she said, smiling.


We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I said.

"I know...I can see... My goodness, you are a blessed man... You are like a mule."exclaimed Olivia.

"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said.

"WOW!" I said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! ." she said.......

"It's all for you  baby" I said shyly...

"Yesss, you're all mine now! wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited..


I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."I groaned in my low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle a little..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..

All that kissing we had done at that rooftop bar had gotten me more than ready....



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY TALK TO MAMA!" cooed Olivia..I was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!!!!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Olivia  screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH  DONNIE RAY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Olivia

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"OLIVIA... MRS. BENNETT-ALEXANDER!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned  loudly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY! WHAT DO YOU WANTTTT????" she cried out...

"MORE...MOREEEEE!" I yelled..

"TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!" she cried out...



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Olivia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Olivia continued kissing Me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!OUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I  moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!? TALK TO MAMA!" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS! OLIVIA, I LOVE YOUUUU! "I moaned..At this point, I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I  asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Olivia  was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Olivia!!!...

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Olivia wouldn't let me  sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

''It's Friday.....No work tomorrow...Let's ride some more." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DONNIE RAYYYYY!!!!!!!!, I'm not going to be able to walk tommorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  HUSBAND....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We  were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD  BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


Then we were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"  I moaned  as I came again like a gusher...




I lie in between Olivia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Olivia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was sooooo good.." she cooed..as she rocked me slowly to sleep!



III-

So believe it or not we are all at this same restaurant a day later... Saturday Morning! They have a nice brunch...



We had a big long table..Outside...on the rooftop!
"Oh My God, Again??? How many times does SHE have to slap him for him to get the message?" said Beverly.
"Ohhhh My God....I'm glad I didn't see it!" said Nelson.
"I'm glad you didn't see it either.." said Olivia.  "My Poor niece would have had to rush you to the hospital for oxegen.." said Olivia.
I laughed... "I can't believe that guy....He just can't help himself.." I said..
Josie was chuckling...
So was Paris..
''He seriously needs therapy..." said Bresha.


''For his Hands?" said Tony Billips, laughing at his own joke.


"Mannnnn, he woulda probably arrested me , because you know I woulda acted a fool.."said Dabnis.

"I just know you would've!" laughed his wife Jazzy..

Kayla looked at Jazzy...

"So would my husband...I'm glad they weren't there..Can you imagine the embarrassment of us both having to bail them out?" she said.
Ray laughed and slapped his knee..

"I'm going to call him Lt. Handsy." laughed Jessica..

Her husband, Chip cracked up...

"Man, that's two straight times I've missed him getting slapped." said Gary.,
"He's going to have to stop that....His Dad and Uncle got away with that kind of thing back in the day, but he could be brought up on charges behind that now."said Yvette..
"I should have had a camera to film it." said Keith Jones..
"You remember when we had to slap Pinkney Bach for getting handsy with us." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, I remember..He's probably getting handsy with Judge Julie Wong now."laughed Sofia.
"Well At least he found somebody...I kinda wish Lt. Tragg would...So he'd stop getting slapped." said Kahlil..
"Noooooooo...I enjoy this." said Ms. Jade.
Danny Ho just laughed.


As we all enjoyed our brunch and the cool summer breeze...



IV-

DISTRICT COURT, A FEW DAYS LATER!
ADA Peter Smith aka Petey S. had won his first case....
"Congratulations Petey You won your case..." said Hayden..

"Yeah, lucky for me, no one on the defense team was named Olivia Bennett-Alexander or Beverly West or Yvette Jones." laughed Petey S.
"And the arresting officer wasn't Arthur Tragg." laughed Hayden...

"Yeah, I heard you had to slap him again...You want me to speak to him? Now that you're my girl and all.." said Petey..

"Am I your girl?" asked Hayden...

"I guess I was being a little presumptious.." he said.
"No you weren't...I am your girlfriend...I was just checking.." laughed Hayden...


The two of them began deep throat kissing, right there in the hallway..

We were coming out of an adjourning courtroom.....

"WOW! Another case down eh Auntay? said Beverly..."Look it's Petey S. and Hayden King, they ARE an item!" said Beverly..
"Yessss , boy are they!" said Olivia, smiling...
"They make a cute couple..both relatively new Assistant District Attorneys..Awwwwww!" said Josie.
"He must be the man...He's not getting slapped."said Nelson,laughing..
''No, he isn't.. The Things She Must Do For Him...." I said, Imagining the two of them in bed together..
"They make a cute couple..both relatively new Assistant District Attorneys..Awwwwww!, I'm Happy for Petey S." said Bresha, his former law school classmate.


Lt. Tragg happened to be walking through the same hallway, when he spotted Hayden and Petey S. kissing pasionately by the courtroom door..




He kicked a trash can in the hallway until it dented and stormed out in the opposite direction...

''Well Auntay, everybody can't have a happy ending.." said Beverly..

"No...I guess not.." said Olivia, laughing...

No comments: