Saturday, October 22, 2022

What A Difference A Night Makes (Repeat from 2020)

 

 

It was a beautiful lobby...


"I paid  for the bed we broke..."said Olivia..
"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

''Don't worry about it.. You'll pay me back somehow I'm sure...Wowww...Do I really get you that excited Donnie Ray?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I smiled...
"I'm kinda sorta flattered in a weird way and kind of turned on in another weird kind of way...but right now..I'm very hungry....They have a dining room here..Let's get some breakfast." she said.
"Good Idea." I said, taking her hand and walking her into the dining room.


II-
 We walked into and were seated in the dining room...


"Oh My God Donnie Ray this is beautiful...This whole Hotel is beautiful....What made you pick this place?" asked Olivia.
"Olivia, Ever since I read about it...I've wanted to take you here...and spend a night...It's outside of town..No chance of running into anyone we know..It's just perfect.." I said.


"Oh Donnie Ray, it's beautiful.." said Olivia..

I had made the reservations and paid for our night here.. The only thing Olivia paid for was the bed , we broke unfortunately...but I was prepared to make it up to her with breakfast...

Every table had bagels , cream cheese and jelly


and endless hot coffee... We both liked that...

We both had orders of Omelettes

Hash Browns
Breakfast Sausages..
and Mimosas to wash it all down...
"Oh Honey Bunny this is beautiful...Thannnnk youuuuu."said Olivia.

she leaned over and gave me a nice ,soft kiss while we ate....

Unknown to us, a few floors above us..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"moaned Lt. Tragg...

"KEEP IT DOWN!!! IT'S MORNING...PEOPLE ARE UP AND ABOUT!" moaned ADA Billie Lawrence.. amazed that he was still going strong after last night...and ashamed that she was even here with him..

They had been making love for the past EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...


Slept for a few hours, woke up and began kissing some more and were at it again...She momentarily forgot who she was in bed with and how drunk she was the night before.

The Bed was squeaking out of control and very loud....The headboard was slamming against the wall and his moaning was louder than hers... She wanted as little attention paid to this room as possible..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDD!" she found herself moaning..

"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWDDDDD!" he moaned loudly..."UMMMMMMMMMM!"

She was soon riding Lt. Tragg and angry at herself for actually kissing him...She personally found the man a disgusting and incompetant boob...but he was very skillful in bed and brought her to orgasm more times than any of her recent lovers..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GODDDDDDD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNN!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she cooed.



"GEEEEEEEZZZZZZ...I'm about to BLOW MY LOAD!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he came and came hard..

"WOULD YOU TONE IT DOWN?" she said...

"AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out...Cumming and cumming hard like a gusher...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...his entire body shaking, as was hers....

"OUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNN!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"" she cooed loudly....

She got up and took a nice hot shower...She lotioned and put on a nice fragrance..

She got dressed and fixed her hair..And left while Lt. Tragg, still nude, slept..He was snoring..one leg was hanging over the side of the bed...Good because she didn't want to be seen with him...She had picked this Hotel because it was outside of Philadelphia and away from anybody she might know..She hadn't been that drunk when she "let" Lt. Tragg pick her up in Curly's bar..

She made sure she they got as far out of town as possible..She had come in his car, but she was taking a bus back..

She was hungry....She'd get herself something to eat and get a cab, UBer or anything moving out of town ..She definitely was not going back with Lt. Tragg.

III-

Olivia smiled from ear to ear..

"You know..The entire time we were married..Elwood never took me anywhere..Seems like I've been  everywhere with you Donnie Ray." she said.
"Yeah, but that's more like you taking me places..I mean, a lot of our traveling has been work related.." I said.
"Yeah but we've been on dates...by ourselves..Bottom of The C. , Mermaid Crabhouse, This place by ourselves...and we were in Jamaica recently...I just like being with you, everywhere.."said Olivia dreamily..
"I love being with you..."I said..
We kissed some more...
Out of the corner of her eye, Olivia spied ADA Billie Lawrence..

"Billie??? Billie Lawrence is that you?/" said Olivia..
In horror, she turned and saw, Olivia and I... We had just recently finished our meal and were paying our tab..

She was finishing up her coffee...


"Olivia, Mr. Alexander...What are you uh doing out here?" she asked..She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary... "That's a beautiful dress you're wearing." she said.

"Thank you Billie....My husband and I just wanted to get away...Just the two of us...He picked this place because it was out of town and away from everybody...We had a glorious night together..but now we are going home...How about you? You Here with somebody?" asked Olivia.

"ME? Nooo, Noooooo,uh  after the beating I took from you and your team, I just needed a good night's sleep and to get away from it all."said Billie.
"You look like you could still use some sleep....Did you drive here?" I asked.
"Uh No...I took an Uber...I uh hung one on at Curley's last night...My car is in the parking lot...Could I catch a ride with you guys?" she asked.
"I don't see a problem with it...You don't mind do you Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia..
"No...Come on, We've paid our bill..."I said.


"I've uh paid mine too..Thank You guys so much! I really appreciate this!" she said.

She looked so relieved as she got into our SUV and we pulled off and headed back to Philadelphia.

IV-
An hour later, Lt. Tragg walked into the dining room...


He woke up and to his utter surprise ..There was no sign of Billie Lawrence at all....He figured she couldn't have gone far and after all he had driven her out here..But there was no sign of her, not even in the dining hall....

He had his usual..Fried Eggs

Hash Browns 
and sausage, along with a steaming hot cup of coffee.

to top it off.. He figured if she was around here, she'd show up while he was eating..She didn't. He checked the gift shop....She wasn't there either.

He searched the hotel for Billie again and he inquired about her.. He was told that she had breakfast after she paid her bill and then she left with an African-American couple..

He was baffled.

At home, We told Beverly and Nelson about our weekend.


We were in Beverly and Nelson's place..

"So it was really nice Auntay..?" asked Beverly..
"It was wonderful Niecy Poo...You and Nelson have got to go there.." said Olivia..
"Nice place huh? Wowww! Maybe we'll go there next weekend Honey Bun." said Nelson..
"Awwww ,you're so good to me.." said Beverly...


Nelson smiled..''
Beverly gave him a soft, sweet kiss.


"I think our friend, Assistant District Attorney Billie Lawrence sold us a bill of goods...."I said.

"How so?" asked Olivia.
"That hotel is too out of the way to just go to in the middle of the night to sleep it off..She could have left Curleys and slept it off at home...She left her car in Curley's parking lot..Somebody picked her up in Curley's and took her there..Somebody she didn't want to be seen with in the morning...AND WHO DO WE KNOW THAT HANGS OUT IN CURLEY'S."I said..

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LT. TRAGG????" laughed Beverly...
"I was thinking Judge Tad Thornton.." said Olivia..

''She wouldn't care about being seen with him...Most of the women down at the courthouse love that guy...But Lt. Tragg is a whole nother story...Makes sense."said Nelson..

"OH MY GOD....I'M GOING TO GIVE HER CREDIT FOR HAVING BETTER TASTES THAN THAT!" said Beverly, laughing loudly...

"I am too Neicy Poo! Lt. Tragg?? I can't see Billie being that horny or desperate ever!" said Olivia as both women cracked up laughing...

"I'm telling you...That's who it was." I said, laughing..


And in Sam Mother's Diner...The Next Morning-

Attorney Yvette Jones was enjoying a cup of coffee..
''Damn Vettie I love that blouse you're wearing.."said Gary.
"I know....you horn dog...because you can see my breasts..." she laughed.. 

They shared a kiss as they waited for their coffees to come when they looked up and saw Lt. Tragg.
"You two weren't at a uh Hotel last night on the outskirts of town were you?" he asked, ignoring and oblivious to the fact that they were kissing.

"WHAT? HUH?" asked Gary..
"Not that it's any of your business...but no.We were home all weekend"said Yvette..



"So you haven't seen ADA Billie Lawrence..??" he asked.

"Well yeah, She was in here...About an hour ago...She left as we were coming in..She was alone...She got in her car and left." said Yvette.

"Thanks." he said and left..

Gary smiled..

"His new Obsession?" he asked.
"Poor Girl."sighed Yvette.



No comments: