Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Eleanor

We headed to an apartment complex in downtown Philadelphia..  It was rented to a man named Halsley Peterson of Boston... His phone number was on the Hitman's cell phone quite a bit...Including a call made from the Press Box to the hit man , seconds before he made the shot.

"This man is definitely a person of interest... I think he's the go between...The Middle Man , the man who set this up." I told Monica.
"You're right Partner... I called Boston P.D.   This guy is a shadowy figure,No Police record, but linked to area underworld figures...
He's the type of guy who puts people together and gets a kind of uh finders fee if you will... He got a couple of phone calls from somebody in the Phillies Organization...Though we can't pinpoint who made the call..."said Monica.
"Yeah, well I think we definitely need to talk to him."I said.
"Oh Yeah...He's a person of interest. "said Monica.


We landed on the roof of the building. Before we entered from the rooftop.. 
I took Mo Mo in my arms and kissed her deeply, passionately..
''Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels good, but we should be concentrating on the task at hand." said Monicia in between kisses


''Nate!! NATE!!! You get horny at the worst possible times."said Monica, giggling and easing out of my embrace.


''I can't help it. You look so delicious." I said, cocking my Glock... "Let's go." I said.




Monica busted out laughing...

''Delicious huh? Oh wowwww!" she said as she unholstered her Glock!



''Right behind you Partner." she said.


 We quietly entered the building...I hoped this wasn't a time we should have brought back up and didn't.
As it turns out...It was not....No one was in the apartment and it looked like it had been empty for quite some time!

We entered an empty apartment....

''Empty.. He knew we were coming!." I said.

"Well, he knew we'd find his number in the phone of the dead man and possibly find out he one of the guests in the Phillies Press Box." said Monica.

"His co-conspirator probably got him in..."I said.
''At any rate,,,we've got our work cut out for us partner." said Monica.


Meanwhile across town in a tony condo..



Eleanor McConnell , wife of Phillies Executive Lee McConnell stared out the window..


''What's the matter Eleanor? Missing your boyfriend Mr. Lust?" said her estranged husband, Lee McConnell.


"Don't start Alright Lee?  Are you sure you had nothing to do with this?" asked Eleanor.


"What do you think I am?  WHO DO YOU THINK I AM??   I'm a businessman...I'm not a mobster, a killer...Hell, I was sitting with you..How could I have killed him? ." asked her husband, innocently..

"Anyway, the cops killed the guy who shot him!" he added.


"That guy, whoever he was , was paid help...The police even said so...He was out of Boston..." said Eleanor.

"I'm not that connected.. Did I hate Lust for what he was doing with my wife? Yes...but I'm no Mob Boss...I didn't hire a contract killer...I was planning to divorce you and sue the pants off of him...You should be glad he is dead..You get to keep me....and all of my money..." said Lee.

"What a Bargain." said Eleanor sarcastically.

"Come on....Don't be like that...Give me some sugar." he demanded.. Kissing her.


"Ummmmmmmmmm" he said, kissing her passionately....

She had no interest in making love to him....she imagined it was Herbert Lust, he deceased lover and closed her eyes..


The man repelled her...She hated his touch...yet she kissed him and allowed him to remove her clothing and slip her panties down...



and remove her bra...


He mounted her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned... She hated that she felt a little good , having him inside of her...He had her bent over the kitchen sink!!!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Lee, Hurry up...Hurry up and get this over with!!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMMMMMMMMMM SWEET BABYYYYYYY!" he moaned.

ONE HOUR AND A HALF LATER, he found himself cumming and cumming hard...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" he moaned.. His body trembling...

She was relieved that he was finished...

He fixed his clothing...It was wrinkled and he was sweating...

"I screwed your damn brains out didn't I?" he said, breathing heavily and sweating..

''At least you think so." she said drolly, fixing her clothes..
" Want to take a shower together?" Lee asked.

"No! You go ahead!" she said... She went into their bedroom, closed the door and lay across the bed..crying in her pillow...

II-

THE SQUADROOM
''Okay, what have you guys got?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"We know that according to the hitman's phone record...He received a call from someone in the press box...We interviewed everybody in that press box and checked everybody's phone except one...Halsley Peterson , He's out of Boston... Has no sheet, but is a known underworld figure..." said Kylie.
''We also can't locate him... He could be back in Boston by now." said Monica.

"He definitely communicated with the dead shooter... We attempted to trace the shooter's bank records..
Somebody high up in the Phillies Organization transferred a half million dollars to a now closed pocket account in the Caymen Islands." I said.,

"Whoever paid for this hitter,probably snatched the money out of that account , now that the shooter is dead..Wanna make a bet the middle man wants a piece of that action?" said Lt. Cotton.

"If so that means he's still in town." I said.
"If so...we catch him and he leads us to our string puller..." said Monica.

"Look for him, but don't waste more than two to three days, you have other cases to work on...If it appears our middle man has flown the coop, turn it over to the Feds, FBI or U.S. Marshalls."said Lt. Cotton.
"We Need to Find out who in the Phillies Organization has a motive..." I said.
''Ahhhh the plot thickens." laughed Monica.



"Well I searched the guest list...He was the guest of this guy.... Lee McConnell, a Vice president of Personell in the organization... 

He's been with the organization for 10 years and just recently renegotiated his contract.  People say he's on the fast track up the ladder. He' s also an attorney of note."said Kylie.

''And there is our person of interest."said Monica.
"Yupper." I said.
"Go talk to him and I mean Talk to him...Tread lightly...."said Lt. Cotton.


The Three of us Raced toward the condo belonging to the McConnells...
"Who knows, we might wrap this whole thing up real quick."I said.
''Wishful thinking partner.." said Monica.

"Yeah, for real." said Kylie..


I could hope, couldn't I?



III-


The Mcconells had a beautiful mimimalist condo..


Eleanor  McConnell was a gracious host...More Gracious than most people we questioned concerning a murder.

She almost seemed to be glad for the company.
"Like us, you were in the press box for the game...Do you know this man?" I asked her.. 

I showed her a glossy of Halsley Peterson of Boston.


''I don't know him, but I remember seeing him.. My Husband gave him a pass and he came in.. He didn't sit with us...He sat by himself.. He received a phone call during the 9th inning and then he made one...Right before , Right before Warren got shot!" she said.

Monica could hear her thoughts and tell she was telling the truth...She could also feel the yearning and deep sadness in her emotions....She could tell that Warren Lust was more than just a passing acquaintence..She had been in love with him.

"You knew the victim, Mr. Lust didn't you?" she asked softly...


"Well uh yes...but uh not that well...He ..He..He was a friend of uh ruh my husband." she said.

Monica scanned her mind... She knew that that was a lie... Warren Lust was more than just a friend...He was her lover and she could see their last meeting together in her thoughts...It was right here in this very condo, when her husband was away in a business trip...

>





Sometime later in her apartment complex...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Warren! " she moaned as they kissed passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ellie BABYYYYYYYYYY!" he cried out..
He helped her out of her dress 



and her panties..

He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..ELLIE BABYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. 

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it....

She was prone to do things she had never done before...They sat on the side of her living room couch and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....


They went in her bedroom and made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEE!" he screamed out, cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..

It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Warren....I love you....Do you love me?" she whispered in between slow ,soft kisses...

He was certain that was the alcohol talking.. Hbut he answered..."YES! Yes Darlin, I love you." he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

She began riding him slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. This broad was a machine, did she ever get enough? He wondered..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WARRRENNN...UMMMMMMMMMMM! OUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed.


They made love for another THREE HOURS!! He came and came hard again... Her body was trembling something crazy...

He showered and got dressed.. He was glad it was Saturday...




She was at the door in just her panties..

"Thank you for last night Warren..."she said.




"Anytime baby!" he said..He meant another time...He was drained..wore out!

"ANYTIME?" she asked and felt his crotch...He was still hard..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE GOT A NICE BONER! OUUUUUUUU! SOUL MAN....MANDINGO!!!" she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned.


They started kissing...

"Ouu, you're still hard....you're a nasty boyyyyyy!" she giggled.

"YES I AMMMMMMMM!" he laughed.

Within minutes. his clothes were off..


and they were on her living room floor making love.. He couldn't help himself..He was hooked.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! MANDINGO!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!" she moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he yelled out...They were back in bed, making love again for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS! 


She was sleeping soundly  when he left..





.He was exhausted...She always left him totally drained...yet satisfied. That was three days before the tragedy.


Eleanor  slowly sipped her wine.


"Warren Lust was more than just a passing fancy...He was special to you..You loved him didn't you?" asked Monica.


Eleanor McConnel looked at Monica with astonishment.... "You know? How did you know that?" she asked.


"I majored in Psychology before I became a cop....I study body language...Your body language gave you away.. You two were intimate...Lovers." Monica lied.. She was still in the closet as far as her being a Mutant..She realized that Mutants scared a lot of normal human beings who could never see Mutants as just specially gifted human beings.. Monica had scanned her mind, saw and heard her thoughts and felt her emotions.. There was no need to make her feel uncomfortable... More than she already was.

Kylie looked at me and smiled.

I smiled too!

"Does your husband know about your affair with Mr. Lust?" asked Kylie.

"He found out...He hired a very good Private Investigator.. He threatened to divorce me and cut me off from his money if I didn't break it off with Warren....I tried...We both tried...but I couldn't let him go and he couldn't let me go...I didn't care about the money...I just wanted to be with Warren."said Eleanor.

''Where is your husband now?" asked Kylie.

''We just need to talk to him, ask him some questions?" I asked.


"I don't know...He went out an hour before you guys arrived...I've told you all I know."said Eleanor.

Monica looked at us..

Eleanor had been telling the truth...She had told us all we could hope to know..


We decided to head home...We had no idea where Lee McConnell was at the moment.


IV-

Nightfall


We were at home.. We had had an interesting day...
''Today was....wellll, a day."said Monica.

"I thought you had blown your cover when you told Eleanor McConnell that she was lying and that she loved Warren Lust." I said.

"I just had to say something..Her feelings were just coming through a little too strong." said Monica.. "They were practically screaming at me...and the visions of them making love were so vivid, even YOU and Kylie should have been able to seem them."said Monica.


"Well we couldn't... But uh can you see the visions in my head right now?" I asked her raffishly..

Monica sighed..

"Yes I can....I always see and feel what you're thinking..." she said...


We began kissing passionately....


Monica and I were making up for lost time once we were alone..
"I knew you could feel how I was feeling"I said in between soft kisses..
"Of course I can."" said Monica..letting her hair down...
She continued to kiss me...

Soon we were lying across our bed as I began to slowly enter her....Never had I felt anyone so warm and so wet in my life....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..OUUUUU NATE!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....Our window was slightly ajar...

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was always surprised at how passionate she was ...
"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
She stared at me with those doe like eyes of hers..
She leaned over and kissed me again..

 I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them...
Within a few minutes we were going for round two...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as our bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow but it was Sunday...we could sleep late!

Monica began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

"Ouuuu, you really wanted it, didn't you?" she asked.

"You know I did." I said, trying to catch my breath...


Monica lie on top of me....I put my arms around her...as she dozed off... We had only a few more days to wrap this case up before it went to the feds...The race to solve this obvious conspiracy was on.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: