Wednesday, February 1, 2023

What The Cat Dragged In

 

The Next Morning....We were having a Brunch....
'Come and get it guys.." said Alfreda, who fixed the softest ,most delectable pancakes..
and Olivia..who prepared everything else....










''Everything smells delish as my wife can say." said Nelson, Smiling..
"Where is your wife this morning?" asked Josie, who was pleased to be joined by her husband,
Paris, who had taken the day off... 
"Yeah, where is Bev and Donnie Ray?" asked Bresha.
"They left out of here early... They went back to that crime scene

to rumage around in Stephen Bower III's office...We still plan to sue his estate for damages..At least to pay Mr. Wilson's Medical Bills." said Olivia.

No sooner than the words had left Olivia's mouth...Beverly and I walked in with a big box...

"Ouuuuuuuuu we got here just in time....Food is ready Donnie Ray..."said Beverly.

"Yes... I see it is." I said.

"What's in the box?" asked my wife..


"Evidence!  Evidence we can use in our lawsuit."I said.


This my dear is the old type writer that the late Mr. Bowers used to type these threatening letters to Katie Willows... If you noticed , the "D" is retarded...

He had another letter all ready to go...." I said.

Beverly produced a plastic bag....It contained Brass Knuckles..


These illegal things are Brass Knuckles...used to break poor Paulie Wilson's jaw... If tested.. I'm certain Stephen Bowers III's DNA and Prints as well as Paulie Wilson's DNA will be found on them.." said Beverly.
"Wicked.." said Nelson..
"After we eat, Nelson, photograph these two  things and Josie, run this over to the M.E.'s Office."said Olivia.
"On it Liv." said Josie.

"We've got a slam dunk case.. We can hit that estate for whatever we want..." gushed Bresha..

We all sat down and began to eat our breakfast... Just the beginning of another day in our Office /Duplex..




Unknown to us...Downtown in "The Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave their interrogation room, Paulie Wilson sat..

"Godddddd this place smells like hell.." he grimaced...


Lt. Tragg walked in....

"Today is your lucky day Paulie Boy.... Your dentist and the surgeon who wired your jaw just alibied you out...You were nowhere near the office complex where Stephen Bowers III the third bought it...Lucky for you... I hope your jaw heals soon pal.. bad break...uh no pun intended....You're free to go."said Lt. Tragg....


"Ughhhh thank you...I couldn't spend another minute in this smelly room."said Paulie, as he got up and walked out...


He had been glad that Olivia, Beverly and that bunch had heeded his warning and stayed away from his investigation.



II-

A LTTLE WHILE LATER-
"We are back Liv....Turned everything over to Hazel and Ms. Marcy." said Josie...

"Good.....We were just filing away our old cases...or rather our most recent cases." said Olivia.



"I've finished my stack over here...I can't believe I had this many cases...I filed away yours too Josie, since you were out."laughed Beverly..


"Thank you Bev..." said Josie.

"Yeah they tend to catch up with you."said Nelson , who was finishing up his pile..
"I'm finished." said Bresha.


"You make my job too easy....I'm supposed to be filing away your finished cases." said Alfreda.

"You do enough Freda...Here, Here is the Wrongfully Convicted case we just finished with Jessica and Chip, Tony , David Charles, Brookie and Natalie last week, you can file this one." said Olivia.







Remembering the very pleasant working experience we had working with those six over at the Bridge Building.

The doorbell rang...


"I'll get it." said Alfreda.

"Hello Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Guys....I just got out of jail."said Paulie Wilson....
"JAIL?? OH MY GOD!!! SIT DOWN PAULIE.....You could have called us...."said Olivia..
"I knew that lunkhead  Lt. Tragg was going to jump to conclusions and arrest the wrong person...I knew it." said an angry Beverly..
''Well in all fairness...I do have a motive...He broke my jaw...but lucky for me...I have an alibi... My dentist and my surgeon were seeing me all morning...and they alibied me out...I was nowhere near the scene at the time of the murder." said Paulie Wilson.
"Well we still plan to go forward with the law suit....I found the Typewriter that Stephen Bower III used and matched the typeset to the letters he sent to Katie..and I found the Brass Knuckles he hit you with... That's all over at the M.E.'s office being tested for prints and DNA..." I said.
"Outstanding....His estate is going to pay for our honeymoon." said Paulie, trying to laugh with a wired jaw...We could see he was still in pain...

"Could I have some water?  I've got to take my Percocet!" he said.

"Oh yeah... I'll get you some water.."said Paris..
"Here take a seat." said Josie ,pulling up a chair..
"Don't talk.. Here is a piece of paper and a pencil, write it down.." said Bresha.
"Thank You...I'm okay...I can talk.."said Paulie, taking his pill and drinking a glass of water.. "But I'm worried about Katie.. Lt. Tragg kept asking me where she was...I keep getting a feeling that he's going to try and arrest her next.. I don't know where she is at the moment." said Paulie.

"We are prepared to come to her defense... We need to get some charactor witnesses...Can you assist us on that?  And We have time to line up a Judge..."said Nelson...

"That's right...The quicker we prepare for this eventuality, the better." said Olivia.

"Auntay is right...Could you write down the names and the addresses of these people?" asked Beverly...
"It would be nice to know where Katie is right now." said Bresha.
"For Sure." said Josie.

I knew what they were saying was true...Unfortunately...We were in no position to keep Katie from being unnecessarily detained by Lt. Tragg, who was looking for a quick arrest and not necessarily justice.


III-

A DAY LATER-

At a Tony rooftop restaurant...




Katie was having lunch with Vickie Nettles and her fiance ,Jonathan French...

"Thank you for reaching out to me...I am very appreciative.." said Katie...
"When I heard that Stephan was killed, I jumped for joy... He has terrified me in the same way he terrified you.. He was a Psychopath....Oh My god...We broke up and he wouldn't leave me alone...
He wrote me threatening letters too!" said Victoria Nettles.
"He hit me with those brass knuckles too..but he didn't break my jaw....I tried to knock him into next week....Do you know he threatened to sue me?? The nerve of that little punk....I'm glad he's dead personally." said Jonathan French...Now Vickie and me can get married as I'm sure you and Paulie can...He's a menace." said Jonathan.
"The Pasta is out of this world..

And this wine is delicious....for want of a better word." laughed Katie.

"I understand you've gotten attorneys and you plan to sue his estate....Good!! Good for you...I wish I could sue his estate."said Jonathan French..

"Yes, we have hired the services of Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West and their team of Attorneys Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips and Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray Alexander- Investigator. You have no doubt heard of them?" asked Katie.







"Oh Yes... Who hasn't heard of them?  " said Vickie Nettles.
''Best Defense Attorneys Money can buy." said  Jonathan French.


Lt. Tragg and a Tactical squad entered the Rooftop Restauraunt at that very minute..


"Katie Willows , you are under arrest for the murder of Stephen Bowers III ..You have the right to remain silent...Anything and everything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney, If you can not afford one, one will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" asked Lt. Tragg..gently handcuffing her..
"Yes." she said quietly..

"Let's go then.." he said as they walked out amid the stunned crowd...
and ironically enough, the press just happened to be there, snapping photos and asking questions...


We sat in our conference room watching the entire thing on Television...

"Can you believe this?" said Olivia.

"Well at least we are prepared." said Beverly...

"Let's go give Lt. Tragg a heart attack!" said Nelson.

I tossed the keys to Bresha...

"You're driving today." I said and smiled.
"Me?" she said surprised...
"Yes...I want to snuggle with and kiss my wife for a change...Why should Nelson and Beverly have all of the fun..?" I said.
"Oh Donnie Ray hush up..." said Olivia, blushing...
I pulled her to me and gave her a wet sloppy kiss.
Josie laughed.... "All this kissing around here is getting me hot!" she said..




Looking at Nelson and Beverly, who were standing by the door, kissing passionately....


"AYEE!! AYE YOU TWO!!! COME UP FOR AIR!" joked Alfreda, laughing...



AWHILE LATER!  At the "Fishbowl" the interrogation room's nickname, a contrite Katie Willows

 sat quietly refusing to answer any of Lt. Tragg's questions, except asking for her one phone call..


"You'll get your phone call when you answer my questions...Why did you do it?  You could have gotten a lawyer, you had other options rather than killing the man!" said Lt. Tragg.

''She has gotten a lawyer...Katie, Paulie called us." said Olivia..


"We were prepared for this!" I said to her.

"Oh Thank God!  They think I killed Stephen." said Katie Willows
''We know you didn't!  The Lieutenant likes a quick arrest and TV time while a case is still warm and in the public's eyes..." said Beverly.

''We have you set up for arraignment within the next few hours..." said Nelson..


"GOTDAMNIT!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS CASE!!!  " bellowed Lt. Tragg.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE CASE!" said Bresha.
Beverly laughed and leaned her head on Bresha's shoulders...
''We can't help who calls us and asks for our help..."said Josie.

''She was already our client anyway." said Nelson.
"You don't have to explain anything to him...He can't order us not to represent someone...Since when does he pick and choose our clients???...Now can we have the room so we can confer with our clients?" asked Olivia.


Lt. Tragg stood there balefully, not moving just staring... It was quite obvious he was not going to yeild...

"Yvette told me you've pulled this stunt with her a time or two also... That's okay...We are leaving, you'll hear from my attorney...Katie, sit tight..We'll have you arraigned in a few hours..."said Olivia.
"Let's go guys."she said, a little anger in her voice.


IV-

COURTROOM B- TWO HOURS LATER-

We had Judge Julie Wong, our good friend and a pretty fair Judge.....







Olivia and Beverly walked in , flanked by our client...Katie Willows, who was flanked by Nelson, Josie, Bresha and myself...

For a murder suspect, she had ample legal representation...5 Attorneys and an Investigator...

The Prosecution was our old adversary, Diane Baranski, nicknamed "Hot Panties " by her fellow Assistant District Attorneys for her numerous alleged sexual romps with other attorneys and guys in general. She knew about the nickname..She didn't like it...

She was presently in a long term relationship with her second chair, Jake "Lawyer Bae" Patais...9 years her junior and the heartthrob of Female ADA's and Defense lawyers alike...Even Beverly, Josie and Bresha thought he was attractive.

Diane  had been sexually linked to the following..

Lt. Tragg, who sat in court today in a foul mood as usual.
Former FBI Agent, now Private Investigator, Bert Vanderberg...
Assistant District Attorney James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor, also a heart throb and popular among female attorneys on both sides..said to be the city's most eligible bachelor..
and her boss...District Attorney Gilbert Garcetti....


A Young Black Attorney sat in the visitors section... He caught both Olivia's eye and Diane's... He was Jerome Malcolm...a Harvard trained attorney who had been around for awhile..

''Well look what the cat dragged in..Jerome Malcolm...Remember him Niecey Poo?" asked Olivia.
"I sure do..He worked for your old firm....." said Beverly...

"Yeah , he worked there...Would never back me up...but was always trying to back me in a corner and get a kiss or a feel...He didn't make partner either..."said Olivia.

"He tried to date me.. Took me to a few nice places while you were in the hospital , having your second miscarriage...but I just didn't dig him...plus I thought , all he wanted to do was get in my panties...and I was pretty guarded back then.."said Beverly...

"That's all he did want...He certainly tried hard enough to get into mine before I got pregnant..Even though he knew I was married..What a snake.. I wonder what he's doing here." asked Olivia..

ADA Diane Baranski had a different memory of him... A Pleasent one..



A Moon Lit Night in Boston....A month before they both would graduate from Harvard Law School... They had studied together many nights together and Jerome had made no bones about his desire to sleep with her...


"Jerome, what are you doing at my room this late hour.. I'm not decent." she had said.


"You look decent to me.." he laughed..


''What do you want anyway?  I thought we said all we had to say in study hall." said Diane..

"I want you...." he said softly...
"I thought we talked about this... If we sleep together it'll ruin a great friendship..." said  Diane..
"If we don't...It will!" said Jerome..

"What am I going to do with you?  If I don't give you some, I'm not going to have any peace am I?" she laughed..
"No...None at all." he laughed..



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jerome " she moaned as they kissed passionately....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! DIANE!!!!!" he cried out..
He unsnapped her bra...




and slipped her panties down..

He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD JEROMMMMEEEE  I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD SO MUCH.....OUUUUUUU YOU ARE HUGE!!!!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..DIANE!!! OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. 

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it....
.They sat on the side of her living room couch and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....

"Let's take this to the bedroom!" she whispered....


They went in her bedroom and made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEE!" he screamed out, cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..

It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Jerome...you were amazing!" she whispered in between slow ,soft kisses...


She began riding him slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. This broad was a machine, did she ever get enough? He wondered..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, JEROME!!...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.


They made love for another THREE HOURS!! He came and came hard again... Her body was trembling something crazy...So was she!!!

He showered and got dressed.. He was glad it was Saturday...




She was at the door in just her panties..

"Thank you for last night Jerome...We should have done this much sooner...OH MY GOD!!! YOU WERE SO BIG, SO HARD!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"she exclaimed...






"I told you...." he said....He was drained..wore out!

"Yes You Did... Myyyyyyyyy goodness! " she said and felt his crotch...He was still hard..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE GOT A NICE BONER! OUUUUUUUU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL HARD!!" she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned.


They started kissing...

"Ouu, you're still hard....you're a nasty boyyyyyy!" she giggled.

"YES I AMMMMMMMM!" he laughed.

"I WANT SOME MORE!!" she said..

"YOU DO??" he asked..

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" she exclaimed..

Within minutes. his clothes were off..


and they were on her living room floor making love.. He couldn't help himself..He was hooked.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!" she moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he yelled out...They were back in bed, making love again for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS! 


She was sleeping soundly  when he left..

That was their one and only time making love ,but she never forgot it.. They graduated from law school and passed the bar...She stayed in Boston....She heard he went to New York and eventually back to Philly as did she and here they were again in court..




"Your honor, the defendent, Ms. Katie Willows is accused of the heinious crime of murder of brutally gunning down Stephen Bowers III in cold blood, shooting him five times.. Mr. Bowers was unarmed and posed no threat to her.. Due to the brutal and cruel nature of this crime ,I ask that She be held without bail or the stiffest bail you can render." said Diane..

"Your Honor, Assuming we are operating under the assumption of innocence...My client did NOT shoot Mr. Bowers and there is no forensic or eyewitness proof of her involvement in this crime....She wants her day in court to address these egregious charges...She is not a flight risk and is a respected member of the community...."said Olivia.




Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha called a total of 12 well prepared charactor witnesses, all pillars of the community who testified to Katie Willows good charactor and non-violent nature..

Jake Patais whispered to Diane..  "Due to the fact that they had charactor witnesses and a Judge lined up this fast...They must have anticipated her arrest on these charges." he said.

"You're right..That's exactly what I think too!  Olivia's a cagey one....That's for sure." said Diane..

Lt. Tragg was livid...He had warned us to lay off of the case..and yet , here we were..

"I am setting bail at 100K..." said Judge Julie Wong..




Nelson and I had contacted a Bail Bondsman, who paid the bail...

"Ohhhhh thank You Olivia, Beverly, Guys...Thank you so much!" said Katie Willows.
''Thanks Again Guys...You guys are the best."said Paulie Wilson.
"Thank us after we get Katie acquitted of these charges...As for now.. Let's get out of here.." said Olivia.
"The Bridge Building?" asked Beverly...
"Of Course." I said.  

We had Parked our SUV in their parking lot...and taken the train to court...That way we knew we weren't bugged and could leave without being followed..
"Let's slip out the side door." said Nelson.
"Come on, while there is a crowd.."said Josie.
"Right behind you.," said Bresha..


And just like that...The eight of us were gone and on the train...



"They are like Gotdamn Magicians...They're gone!!! I didn't see any sign of their car in the parking lot...DAMN IT!!" He snarled..

"Olivia and Her neice Beverly look as delicious as ever...My God...I wish I could have scored with one or both of them...They are going to take some looking into..." said Attorney Jerome Malcolm from a distance...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Sunflower said...

Another Ally Cat Lusting after Olivia and Beverly! I'm sure we are going to see more of this Jerome Malcolm!

Toni said...

Another good outing from you...Loved this installment.

Angie B. said...

The Bridge Building is a good staging ground... It's nice that most of the Attorneys work in that building and that Lt. Tragg doesn't know it and thus doesn't bother them there..It's nice to have a safe space. Even Olivia and her crew are eating there more often.

James Perkins said...

Diane "Hot Panties" Baranski has certainly been around hasn't she? Didn't she just sleep with her boss, Garcetti when they were at the conference in D.C.? Apparently she's slept with this Jerome Malcolm fellow when they were in law school... I'm betting before this is all over they will have slept together again.

Keith said...

James I'm betting you're not wrong! LOL!