Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Love On The Brain ,Part 2

The "Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave their interrogation room.
"Gotdamn this room is funky...It smells like sweaty socks, bad breath, under arm odor and rotting garbage..."said Mitchell Fletcher.... "Myyyyyy god man, don't you guys ever empty the waste baskets?? or mop the floor?? Or air this place out??? Geeez" complained Mitchell Foster, who in his Rapping days was known as "Pop Tart"
"Worrying about the cleanliness or smell of this room is the least of your worries pally... You had better worry about this murder rap you got hanging over you...You're accused of murdering  Alexander Jordan, better known as Young Boy, Never Gonna Be Broke Again of YBNGBBA....Heh heh heh..It was well known that you two had been beefing...It's all over social media and his friends and even some of your friends all said that it was YOU who more than likely killed him on lovers lane."  said Lt. Tragg.
"I aint kill nobody ,least of all not him...I don't care what some gossiping bitches had to say...They wasn't there, They aint see me kill nobody." said Mitchell.
"He was shot three times in the back of the head with a .22 and you own a .22." said Lt. Tragg.
''Yeah ,so what? so does a lot of people...Check my gun....It's in my apartment.. It aint been fired...That should be proof enough."said Mitchell...

"Don't Say anymore Mitchell...I'm here to represent you...and I brought my crew."said Yvette just then.
Mitchell smiled... "VETTIE!!! VETTIE GIRL!!!! Mama said she was going to get you...She did..If she gave you any money, give it back...I can pay you..." said Mitchell..
"I know that...and you know your mother..She did and I did give it back.."said Yvette....
"Vettie you KNOW THIS GUY?" aske Lt. Tragg..
"I do....His Mother was my English Teacher in high school..She kind of took me under her wing..Set me on my path to becoming a lawyer. Now would it be asking too much if I asked for the room to talk to my client/" asked Yvette.
''Why Certainly!"said Lt. Tragg , who didn't want anymore trouble about not letting attorneys see their clients...It had cost him two boxes of steaks from his caterer....
"Mitchell, allow me to introduce me team... The Attorneys who will be helping me to defend you...The Attorneys who I supervise...
"This is Attorney Keith Jones..."

"Hey What's Up man??, I'm a big fan..." I said..
"His wife, Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans...

"Hiiiii, I've been at Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and The Bayside Rink when you and your team have been spinning."said Bee Bee, smiling..
"Attorney Sofia "Little Mamasita" Garcia-Ahmed.."

"Hola.... I've been at Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and The Bayside Rink when you and your team have been spinning.too, Pleased to meet you."said Sofia..
"Her Husband...Attorney Kahlil Ahmed.."

"Hey What's Up man??, I'm also a  big fan..."said Kahlil..
''And last but not least...our investigator, Jade Lee-Ho." said Ms. Yvette.

"Hello!" said Jade.

"I've seen you guys and uh some of your friends before, at Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and the Rink... I had no idea you all were lawyers... Good to know..."laughed Mitchell..."So Vettie...You made partner and you got a strong team with you...Allllllllll right... My Moms always spoke highly of you and she always said you were going places.... I was engaged to a lawyer once... years ago... She had just passed the bar...We broke up unfortunately...one of the biggest regrets of my life...but water under the bridge..I did not do this...You've got to get me out of here Vettie." said Mitchell...

Ms. Yvette made the shhhh sign..

"You can tell me all about it later....don't talk about your case with anybody, you hear? Nobody, No cops, no cellies....Just me... We've found a Judge and we are going to have you arraigned in a few hours ,so sit tight, alright?" said Yvette..


"You're the boss Vettie..."said Mitchell smiling....
"Okay, sit tight...We'll see you in a few..." said Yvette...
''See you in a few.."said Jade.
"Nice to meet you." I said..
"See you in a few..Nice to meet you." said Bee Bee...
"Nice to meet you..." said Sofia.
"It was nice to meet you." said Kahlil as we all walked out..


Lt. Tragg stood by the door as we left..

"You're going to lose this one Vettie...He's as guilty as sin...Mark my words.." said Lt. Tragg...

''We'll let a jury determine that Lieutenant..." said Yvette politely as we filed out... 


II-

COURTROOM C-
''We 're here early..."said Ms. Yvette..
"That's always good." I said...
'Wonder who the ADA is?" asked Bee Bee.
"I heard it might be Jumpshot Jim." said Sofia..
"Oh Lawyer Bae." laughed Kahlil..
"Uh Uhhhhh.Lawyer Bae is Jake Patais.." said Sofia, laughing..
''Yeah, how could you make that mistake?" said  Bee Bee,laughing..
"Oh yeah, how could we?" I said sarcastically..

Jade cracked up laughing....
The bailiff brought our client in, in handcuffs....He sat down at the table with us.... When he saw the ADA, a woman who none of us knew...He gasped....He looked like the sun had fallen out of the sky...All of the wind left his sails...

She looked at him longingly and gasped also... She had the same look of longing in her eyes... "I thought I would be able to do this...but now I'm not sure." she thought... It had been seven long years since she had been in his presence and her left leg began to shake..

Lt. Tragg and Ms. Yvette both noticed it ,but from different angles... He of course was sitting right next to her...
''Does she know this guy?" something about the way she looked at him...The way she continues to look at him!!" he thought to himself..

Ms. Yvette was more to the point..
"I know that look....When a woman sees a man she was once in love with after a long time.. I've had that look... He knows her.. They have History!" she said.

"I've had that look before...He definitely knows her.."said Bee Bee..
"I peeped that too!"said Sofia.

"So did I." said Jade..
''You women are excellent at reading body language.." I said, smiling..
''Still we are going to have to ask him.."Kahlil whispered.. "Here Comes the Judge." said Kahlil.

"COURTS IN SESSION...EVERYBODY RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE PERCY REYNOLDS!" said the Bailiff....

We all rose...
"You may be seated... First on my docket is Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Vs. Mitchell Foster. The Charge is First Degree Murder." he said.
"Good Morning... I am Assistant District Attorney Anita Scott.. On a cold morning a few nights ago...at a lovers lane...Mitchell Foster cold bloodedly shot and killed Alexander Jordan, known to the world as the up and coming rapper, YOUNG BOY NEVER GONNA BE BROKE AGAIN or YBNGBBA....It was known that the two men had had several disputes on social media..and a few public verbal disputes...Most recently over a romantic rivalry...do to the violent and henious nature of this crime, I am asking that Mr. Foster be held without bail.. He has considerable wealth and would be considered a flight risk!" said ADA Scott..

"Good Morning your honor...I am Attorney Yvette Jones-Lockwood for the defense.. I believe we are operating with the assumption of innocence until proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be guilty...My client, despite his wealth has no desire to flee....He wants to fight these charges and he looks forward to his day in court."said Yvette..


"Yeah, I'll just bet he does.." said Lt. Tragg.





Bee Bee and I, Sofia and Kahlil put two charactor witnesses a piece on the stand to attest to Mitchell's good charactor..


Like our friend, Natalie Tennison had done before, Anita Scott attempted to cross examine  them... We had been prepared for that and we had prepped our charactor witnesses the best we could...




Ms. Yvette, Sofia and Bee Bee tied her up with Objections all based on predicates, laws and examples from like cases...


Anita was smart and good, she attempted to counter our arguments, but to very little avail...

Lt. Tragg snickered..."She's holding her own against them." 

Judge Reynolds who didn't like Lt. Tragg ruled against him in spite...

"I'm going to set bail at $3000.00 " he said...

"WHAT? $3000.00 dollars?" said Anita Scott.

" I DON'T BELIEVE IT , I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!"snarled Lt. Tragg glaring balefully at Judge Reynolds.

He looked at Lt. Tragg and snickered!

Sofia took a check over to the Bailiff, who unlocked Mitchell Foster's handcuffs..

Mitchell stared at ADA Anita Scott...He felt betrayed...She had tried awful hard to put him in jail..Above and beyond...He couldn't believe it...Maybe  she really had lost all feeling for him..It had been seven years...
ADA Anita Scott felt terrible...but she had to do her job....She was glad those attorneys were so good..and had thwarted her...She didn't really want him to go to jail....He probably hated her, she thought...
"She's a tough one...We'd better be on our A games." I said.
''She's Good, I have to give her that.."said Bee Bee.
''But we are good too! And I'm sure she knows it."said Sofia.
"Yeah, but it's going to get rougher from here on out...You can make book on that."said Kahlil.
''We've got our work cut out for us."said Jade.
''Let's get out of here..Come on Mitchell."said Yvette.
Mitchell took one last look at Anita... He was hurt...More than he might have been willing to admit..
She looked at him...She felt regret...She didn't believe in him and his dreams... He proved everybody wrong...He had made it..He had made it his way...She admired him.. She wished she could tell him.


III-


At our cafeteria...Our latest client made quite an impression on our friends and neighbors...
"Ouuuuu Pop Tart....I'm a big fan from way back...could me and my husband have your autograph?" asked a swooning Jazzy.
"Yeah man...I saw you and your team spinning at Josie's a few weeks ago." said Dabnis...
'Sure ,I'll sign for both of you." said Mitchell.
''Aye Mios Dios...You produced Spanish Jim...I had your mixtape...I used to play that until my tape popped....I love you..."exclaimed an excited Jessica.
"My wife and I are big fans.." said Chip...
"Ouuuuu wait til I tell Beverly I met Pop Tart!" exclaimed Kayla...
"Sleek Mills and Sloppy Joe...You Produced them...I remember you." said Ray...
Mitchell graciously signed all of their autographs...He couldn't believe he was making all of these young attorneys turn to much...
"I'm a Big fan man...Me and my wife saw you and your team spinnin at a club we went to in Cherry Hill around Christmas..."said Tony..."She's gonna faint when I tell her I met you today." exclaimed Tony.
"We go back, me and you, till the time when you were rapping, before you started producing...Ouuuuuu" exclaimed a star struck Natalie...
"I'm seeing a side of you I never seen before girlfriend, said her roadie, Brooke...laughing..
"You gotta understand Brookie, this guy here is a legend on the Philly Hip Hop Scene." explained David Charles, shaking his hand..


"You've got nice friends Vettie.....I've seen them all before in the clubs I play....I had no idea they were all lawyers." said Mitchell..

"They all live on the same street and we all work in this building by co-incidence.."said Ms. Yvette.

"Mr. Foster" said ADA Karen Page.
"ADA Rogers!" said Mitchell Foster, smiling..
''Wait, you two know each other?" asked Yvette.

''Sure Do...I was on her man, B.L.'s show HARD BOTTOM with Sloppy Joe two years ago , when he was acquitted on gun charges and them B.L. was on my Podcast a few months ago.."said a smiling Mitchell Foster...  "damn, everybody works down here.." exclaimed Mitchell, this is a fly building, away from everything...I dig it."said Mitchell..
"Kind of keep that under your hat... " I said.
''A Certain Lieutenant, the one who arrested you doesn't know that any of us except for Ms. Karen works in this building..."said Bee Bee.
"We'd like to keep it that way.."said Sofia..
''When we worked in tow, he would regularly come up to our office when we had a big case and whine and complain and threaten us, just be a total pain in the ass...We couldn't get rid of him or get any other work done...We've been here almost two years and not a peep..He doesn't know any of us are here." said Kahlil.
''Plus , this is so far out of the way, he never ventures out this far anyway." said Jade.
''Wow, that's gangsta....You all got this fly ass building...This nice cafeteria...Got the No I.D. Bar across the street...That used to be one of my cool out joints...This is so fly man, I love it.. Mums the word.. I didn't like that corny Keystone copper anyway." laughed Mitchell.
Upstairs in our suite... 
Ms. Virginia and her husband, Judge Jetty Dukes.. were kissing passionately....and had been for the past hour...
"Okay...Okay...Okay...that's enough....save some of that energy for tonight....Let's go and have lunch...."said Virginia, easing out of his embrace and taking  a napkin and wiping her lipstick off of his face....

"I want you for lunch!" whispered Jetty, smiling raffishly...

"Calm yourself down." she chided gently and smiled...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm okay.. Vettie and the kids should be back... I hear they're representing that rapper... Pop Tart...."said Jetty..

"Look at my Old Man, All Hip and What Not.."laughed Virginia....
Speaking of Lt. Tragg, He was in our old building as unhinged as ever... He couldn't get in through the side door and he was in front, looking into a dark office,
A Dark empty office....
'They're never here...They are never here...Almost like they get some advance warning that I'm coming...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" he screamed and kicked the door repeatedly until he cracked the glass window...setting off an alarm.. 

He was as red as a beet..He immediately went down the backstairs to avoid capture.


While IN THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY ANITA SCOTT


She sat staring out the window , thinking about what might have been....



IV-


"Ms. Yvette...Yeah...It's true.. I had been beefing publicly with Young Boy Never Gone Be Broke Again...about a lot of things.. Business and a young lady, Glenda Carter, who I was quite fond of and who he was trying to horn in on...but it never would have led to murder.. I'm a Businessman, an entreprenuer if you will....I'm no Gangster, I'm no Killer... I don't have a police record... Not even a Parking Ticket." said Mitchell Foster.
"You've got seven parking tickets to date, if we are being accurate, but you're right..You have no priors as far as the police are concerned and not even a Juvie record.. That's in your favor... What's not in your favor is you own a .22 caliber pistol...Legally.....and that type of gun was used to kill the young man, Mr. Jordan."said Yvette.
"Ms. Yvette, that gun is in my apartment in my sock drawer, where it's been for about a year...I haven't fired it... I'm giving you permission to get it..." said Mitchell..
"The Police already have it, They had a warrant.. They went in your apartment and got it.It went under a ballistics test...It's not the murder weapon...They know that..They think you have another weapon...an un registered gun...They're looking for it." I said.

"Before we go any further...Here is a Portal.... You know how this works...  Sign yourself into a hotel, under your real name...Preferrably a hotel with an indoor parking lot, so your car won't be recognizable right away...You keep a low profile...We will contact you and give you updates on this Portal."said Bee Bee.

"Use this Phone...It's a burner..Write this number down...don't call our Business Phones or our personal phones...You need to contact us, you use this number for this phone."said Sofia.
Mitchell smiled.. "You guys are more gangsta than I am....Wowwwww! Portals, Burner Phones..." laughed Mitchell..
"Keeps you from being compromised.. You're out on bail for murder, you're going to be watched..."said Kahlil.
"Lt. Tragg is looking for any reason to lock you back up...We know this from past experience.."said Jade.
"Trust them, they know what they're doing... I've had past experiences with Lt. Tragg...If I know right..He's turning the city upside down looking for us and YOU ESPECIALLY Right now." said Virginia, who sat in with us in her role as consultant...

"You've been locked up all night... You've just had a hot meal...We'll talk some more.. Go Home..Pack an overnight bag...Find a nice hotel...prefferably a place that won't attract a lot of attention and we'll call you in the morning..or afternoon, get some rest." said Ms. Yvette.


"Thank You Guys...Thanks for everything.. Vettie, so nice seeing you again after all these years." he said, leaving.
 
He wasn't much older than me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil.

"I used to watch him for his mother, when I was in High School." saighed Ms. Yvette.
"Oh you were a real teachers pet huh?" laughed Ms. Virginia.
"I was , total nerd girl, teachers pet..." said Ms. Yvette..
''And look at you now, Big Time Ballin Defense Attorney and Sex symbol.." joked Ms. Virginia.

The room erupted in laughter..

"If you don't stop!" laughed Ms. Yvette..

"You are a beautiful woman." said Jade..
"You do be making these guys uptight Ms. Yvette.." said Bee Bee..
I knew for a fact about her sexy body.....
"You are a beautiful woman Ms. Yvette, far from a nerd." said Sofia.
"I can't even imagine you ever being a nerdy girl." said Kahlil.

The rest of us just cracked up laughing...


The doorbell to her townhouse rang...It was afternoon... She was off from work, just getting home and trying to decide if she should cook dinner or order take out..

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here" exclaimed ADA Anita Scott...
"I'm doing a lot of things I'm not supposed to be doing lately..." said Mitchell..staring deeply into her eyes...

It had been seven years, seven long years since she broke their engagement...He never dreamed he'd be seeing her again under these circumstances...
They kissed passionately...She took her foot and kicked the door shut...
They fell up against the wall and continued kissing...

She was crossing all kinds of lines here...She could lose her job behind this, or get censured...At the moment, she didn't care...
'OHHHHHH I've missed you soooooo much...." he moaned.

"I've Missed you toooo, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as his big hands squeezed her buttocks and slowly removed her panties, sliding them down her legs...

She eagerly stepped out of them...
He lifted her up and slowly entered her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MAH GODDDDDDDD!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH
I FORGOT!!! UMMMMMMMMM I FORGOT HOW BIG AND HARD YOU ARE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!! UMMMMMMM!"
  she cooed loudly...
He lifted her petite body up and placed her on her kitchen sink, spread her legs apart and entered her again...

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LAWWWWWWWDDDD OUUUUUUUUUU MITCHELLL, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..
He soon had her bent over the kitchen sink entering her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ALWAYS DID LIKE MY BUTT!" she cried out..

"I STILL DO....I SAW YOU IN   COURT TODAY...THAT DRESS WAS FITTIN YOU NICELY!" he said.

"THANK YOU !" she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANITA!!" he moaned..

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LAWWWWWWWDDDD OUUUUUUUUUU MITCHELLL, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..


They stopped, They kissed some more.. She picked up her clothing and her underwear off the floor..

"Let's take this to the bedroom upstairs...We'd be more comfortable." she whispered, rubbing her index finger across his lips..

He picked up his clothes and followed her upstairs to her bedroom..
On the side of the bed , she moved up and down on him......driving him to near delirium...
They made slow, smouldering love in her nice comfortable warm bed...for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!!

She had an intense orgasm, the likes she had never had before. He came so hard, He felt as if he was dying!

She lie on top of him with his arms around her waist....Trying to catch her breath....

"You know you can't stay here...You can't be seen here.." she whispered..

"I know....I-I just had to see you again...It's been a long time... I know you got a job to do...So do your thing... My lawyers are good...I'll be alright." he said softly...

"I know they're good...I saw how they performed in the preliminaries...Good luck to you Mitchell, this isn't personal...you know that?" she said.

"I know that!" he whispered 

He took a hot shower ,dressed and left..



It was Daybreak!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Angie B. said...

Excellent!

Toni said...

You've got me hooked with this...

Sunflower said...

I'm loving the twists and turns and potential twists and turns in this..