Monday, February 13, 2023

Three Strikes and You're Dead!

THURSDAY MORNING! COURTROOM E-

It was a Thursday Morning... The Jury had just come back with a verdict in the murder case we had been involved with...We were defending a young man named Tyrell Clemmons...The younger brother of a former neighbor of Olivia and Beverly's when they were children.. He was accused of First Degree Murder.
The Judge,Adolph Rascoms  who had been spending most if the trial leering at my wife, Defense Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and the Assistant District Attorney Angela Blossums a little too much explained to the jury that due to the unique circumstances of this case, they could also find the defendent ,guilty if manslaughter or second degree murder , now asked...

"Mr. Foreman ,Has the Jury come to a decision?" 

"Yes we have your honor." said The Foreman."

The judge leered at Olivia...

"Damn, now there is some brown sugar I wouldn't mind tasting...." he thought to himself.

"He's making me uncomfortable with his constant staring...He 's looking at me like he wants to rip my clothes off." whispered Olivia.
"I knowwww right? He's been checking you out the entire trial... You and the ADA.." whispered Tyrell..
"I know...It's all I could do to keep Donnie Ray from stepping to him." whispered Beverly...
"You mean killing him...You know how Donnie Ray is about your auntie." whispered Nelson with a smile.
I had noticed the Judge...His leering , his remarks to Olivia that bordered on being inappropriate.. and his leering at the ADA, Ms. Angela Blossums.... 

In all fairness...I had to say he had been more than fair to both us and her...but I had to wonder why... A lot of Judges favor one side or the other, the defense or the prosecution... He didn't seem to veer towards either one , which of course was good.
"Did you notice Assistant District Attorney Blossums?? " she seems very uptight...She's shaking...She's on the verge of crying.." whispered Josie to Bresha.
"Probably because Lt. Tragg has had his hands up under her skirt , the entire trial.." said Bresha
"LIEUTENANT!!! COULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF AND FROM UNDER MY SKIRT???" she said forcefully and removed his hands... 

"What's the matter kid? You're shaking like a leaf? You won this case..You made good points...Now how about me and you making some points after this trial is over by a victory dinner and some drinks at Curleys and some uh quiet conversation huh?" he exclaimed....He rubbed her legs....
"JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, PLEASE!" she said and removed his hands again. 
''KID, We won this thing...I know it...This was the strongest case I've brought in in a long time baby.."he said.

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY!!!JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, PLEASE!"" she said, tears streaming down her face....She had not the least bit of interest in him at all.. She felt as though he brought in a case with more holes than Swiss Cheese and that Olivia and her very astute and talented attorneys took advantage of every one of them... She had begged him to recanvas, to look into other avenues and time and time again, he had ignored her requests...She found him stubborn and boorish and a bit sexist....That and his inappropriate pawing of her and the Judge, who she had known for years constant leering upset her...but she was shaking and crying for a different reason today for something that had nothing to do with the trial.

"Bailiff, hand me the verdict." said the judge....He read it, Looked at Olivia leeringly and smiled..

"Read it !" he said to the bailiff, while staring at Olivia's legs...

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. TYRELL CLEMMONS ON THE CHARGE OF MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!"

ON THE CHARGE OF SECOND DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY"

ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT,

NOT GUILTY!!!"

"OHHHHH THANK YOU OLIVIA!!!...You've lifted a giant weight off my back... I didn't do this and the thought of going away for life, just when I was starting to get my life together was the stuff of nightmares.. Thank you...Thank you sooooooo much." said Tyrell Clemmons, now our former client.
"You're so welcome Tyrell....Now keep your nose clean and stay off these streets....Your mother was so happy when you got your GED and then finished Community College and got that good job....You're going someplace.. I expect to hear big things from you."said Olivia.
''Well Auntay, we did it again...Won a seemingly impossible case." said Beverly.
Beverly and Olivia leaped up into the air and high fived as was their custom after a win..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" they yelled 
exuberantly....


Judge Rascom observed them both....He had a massive erection, just watching them..

"OHHHH MY LAWD!" he exclained...Glad he was sitting behind his bench...


Josie and Bresha hugged each other...
''What did I tell you girls...Reputation...Tenure means nothing....preparation is everything..." said Olivia..

ADA Blossums graduated from Penn Law five years before Olivia...and was practicing much longer and had a sterling record of close to 400 prosecutorial wins... Beverly, Nelson, Josie and young Bresha were a little intimidated by her record and reputation... Olivia made them buckle down and research and study harder and trusted my investigation, which gave them everything they needed...

She looked at Nelson and me..  She hugged Nelson.. "You 've been my guy, my right hand since day one...Thank you so much..." she said..
Nelson hugged her..

''And I always will Liv, I always will." he said. He truly loved Olivia and Beverly.
"And you my number one guyyyyyy, thank youuuu again..." said Olivia, smiling at me..



I smiled at her...


We kissed passionately.....

ADA Blossums burst into tears and dashed out of the courtroom..




''What's eatin her?  Though I'm angry too that Aunty and Neicey just won another case that I thought was a pure slam dunk. Once again, a guilty guy has gone free" said Lt. Tragg...

THE NIGHT BEFORE-

ADA Angie Blossums  was in the Judges Chambers, Fixing her hair and applying lipstick when the door quietly opened..

She looked up and saw Judge Rascoms..

"Oh Adolph.... I'm sorry, I was uh just freshening up before I go home.... The Jury should be back with a verdict tomorrow morning...This has been a tough case.. I've been up against some pretty good young attorneys...Probably the best that I have faced." said ADA Blossums..
"You're not in my way....You know I enjoy watching you....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have enjoyed  watching you practice this entire trial...I'm almost sorry it's coming to an end...Heh heh heh" he laughed..
He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately....

" Adolph Please stop...Please....Please...This is very inappropriate..." she begged as he continued to kiss her... She had had to put up with Lt. Tragg's wandering hands up under her skirt..rubbing her legs and her butt and removing his hands the entire trial... His calling her up late at night, asking her for a date and now this judge...Kissing her and man handling her..

''Please....I asked you to stop!" she demanded..

"I can't stop...... Angie do you really want me to stop?  We've known each other a long time...Your entire legal career...We haven't seen each other in years...ummmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.

"Aren't you married? What would your wife think/" she asked..

''What she doesn't know ,won't hurt her...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuu you smell so good, your skin is so soft...ouuuuuuuuuuuu I'm losing my mind." he moaned as he continued to kiss her.
"Okay, one last kiss...then I'm going home...okay??  okayyyy???" she said.

She thought if she played along, gave him a slow, soft kiss, He'd stop..but he opened her blouse... and tried to unsnap her bra..

"What are you doing?  Oh No...No...Noooooooooo, please... I don't wish to do this.." she begged..

"Angie please...Please I need it...I need you....I can't control my erections around youuuuuu!" he moaned.
"Your honor...STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged...

"WHAT'S WITH THIS YOUR HONOR CRAP????? IT'S ME ADOLPH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"ADOLPH STOP IT PLEASE!!" she protested, now crying...
"I can't control my erections when I'm around youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

"ADOLPH PLEASE!!!! STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged..

He eased her skirt up..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.
He slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOO!!! ADOLPH , STOP!! STOPPPPPPPPPPP!" she begged..

 He bent her over his desk , He entered her doggie style and plowed into her... with a force..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he moaned..

Her hands shook and she cried...

"STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged, tears streaming down her face....

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER, he had finished..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM! JUST AS SWEET AS HONEY!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.
He fixed his clothing...

"Of course...you will be discreet about this...You uh won't say anything about what happened in here tonight will you?" he whispered in her ear as she slipped her panties back up and buttoned her blouse
and vainly attempted to fix her hair.. Her lipstick was smeared .....
"No...No....I-I won't say a word.." she said.. Shaking something furious...
He faced her and kissed her again, THIS TIME, SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM...

"But this won't happen again!!!" she said and walked out of his chambers..
He smiled raffishly...

"That's a sexy woman.." he thought..

THIS MORNING!


She was still shaking and in tears....This was the third time he had raped her...The first being when she was an intern for him...She was straight out of law school , had just passed the bar... He forced himself on her in his office..,He wasn't a Judge then...He was a partner in a prestigious  law practice in town... He Hired her, gave her a a great salary.... and within two years...She was a Partner.. He raped her the second time in the coat room at the Christmas Party with his wife just a room away...she turned in her resignation after New Years and now today,Many years later, He's a Judge and she's an ADA and he's raped her a third time.. Something had to be done about him.

Back in the courtroom-
"Come On Auntay...We've got to get dressed for Rollie's Gala tonight...." said Beverly...
''Yeah that's right... This trial ended just in the nick of time...Now we can enjoy ourselves and relax.." said Olivia, smiling. 

II-
Our good friend and very loaded client, Millionaire Entreprenuer, Rollie Rollerson knew how to throw a party.. This wasn't actually a party...He was announcing yet a new liquor sponsership... All of our friends were at the ritsy titsy Rooftop Steakhouse, where the gala was being given...

"Kayla...Kayla Bennett, You didn't leave anything to the imagination tonight.." joked her cousin , Beverly.....

"You're talking Bev...Ouuuu look at you and COUSIN LIV!!" laughed Kayla..whose dress was practically see through...
"I'm glad we traveled here in heated buses... I'm also glad neither of your fathers are here. Or mine!" laughed Olivia. She knew Beverly's father....her older brother Jimmy would have a fit with what they both were wearing and Kayla's father, Uncle Ray, would faint if he saw what she had on tonight..

"LAWDDDD, these Bennett women!" gasped Ray, Kayla's husband, his eyes bulging out of his head looking at his wife Kayla and her two cousins.... "LAWD!" he gasped again...He certainly had no problem with what his wife or her two cousins were wearing.... "I know they family but gotdamnnn!" he thought.
Jazzy was there in a very seductive royal blue gown with splits in all the right places...
''Damn girl, you are looking good...got me thinking all kinds of thoughts." said her husband, Dabnis.
"Same thoughts you have EVERY night when we are alone!." said Jazzy, laughing at her husband..
Jessica Sanchez Burrows looked equally alluring in a white form fitting dress...
Her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows couldn't keep his eyes off of her..
"Rollie Rollerson really knows how to throw a party..." said Yvette...
''Aren't you glad he's your best friend's client? he's supplied us with some great vacations... I hope he has another one planned for this summer."laughed her husband, Gary.

"Look at my sexy best friend.." said Yvette, kissing Olivia on the cheek and hugging her..

"Vettie,You've been turning quite a few heads yourself." said Olivia, laughing...

"Mannnnnnn I dreamed of attending affairs like this.. but not this soon in my career."joked Keith Jones..
"You did? Because I didn't....but it's nice we are..All of us."said Bee Bee.
"Here here...I'm with you girl.."said Sofia..
''Damnnnnn I can't believe this."said Kahlil.
"This is why I always wanted to come to America." said Jade..
"For the parties.?" laughed her husband, Danny Ho.
"Two years ago when I was still incarcerated, I didn't think me being dressed up and at a gala like this would have been possible."said Virginia...
"Life is full of possibilities babe" said her new husband, Jetty...
"This is such a nice event...isn't it honey?" said Brooke Marks... our new friend..
"Yes indeed!" said her husband, Federal Public defender, Sean Marks.
Natalie leaned up against her fiance, David Charles...

"I'm so glad we all have off tomorrow.." she said..
"I'm glad too!" said David..

"I knowwww you are and I think I know why you are." said Natalie alluringly...





Alfreda and Rockland...
And Josie and Paris all looked very nice as they took their seats...

Bresha looked gorgeous, a fact that was not lost on her husband, Tony, who could not keep his eyes or his hands off of her most of the night..
''Everybody looks so nice tonight....I'm just so happy to be here..."said Zoey....
"Me too!  It's nice to get dressed up every now and then and attend a real gala event..."said her husband, Lem.
"I agree....."said Karen Page....

"Me too!" said her boyfriend, B.L.

Her boyfriend, B.L. Benz,  Attorney and Talk Show host as well as Podcaster was also present..
A Nice spread of hot food
Martinis
and Domestic and foreign beers were spread out..


My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw my wife Olivia....Like I said.. Rollie Rollerson really knew how to throw a party...and she knew how to dress for such a gala event.

 I was sipping my drink and just watching her as she worked the crowd...Laughing and talking with this one and that one...Not just our friends and neighbors...but everyone..

"Heyyy Donnie Ray..."said Millionaire playboy Rollie Rollerson..our host..



"Hey Rollie." I said.

"No disrespect, but your wife is really sayin a taste tonight...You are one lucky man! but then, I've always thought that....LAWWWWWWD" he said sipping his drink...



''I am...and she is indeed." I said ogling her...




Rollie Rollerson had invited us all to this gala to celebrate a new distributiuon deal he had made by himself with another Japanese company that marketed Sake...

A deal brokered once again by Olivia , Beverly and Josie





 ..in just the past week..while we were in the middle of Tyrell Clemmons defense.

And speaking of which, Beverly and her husband, Attorney Nelson East were in the corner, sipping Sake and kissing..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm we better ease up , before I have all of my clothes off Husband.." whispered Beverly...

''And that's a bad thing?" he laughed..

"It is in here." she said and eased out of his embrace...


"Nelsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...this is a little stronggggggggggggggggg!' said Beverly...sipping her drink..

""Ummmmmmmmmmm it is......OUUUUUU can't drink too much of this stuff....Good thing we aint drivin home."he said.



''Donnie Ray, come over here...You haven't talked to me all night.." said my wife, Olivia..



"Yeah, but I've been thinking about you and watching you in that dress girl....Damn ,you are wearing that dress!"I said.



"I can see that you like it...from the expression on your face....My goodness, you're practically drooling."she said smiling.


"That dress is drool worthy."I said.

All of us had gotten in the buses and  had gone to New York for a day trip  after our last case and had all purchased new clothes, and shoes.. All of us..Guys and Gals..

But both Olivia and Beverly both looked beyond lovely tonight...To me, they were the two sexiest in here in a room full of sexy women.


"Well come sit with mama....have a drink." she said and winked at me...

We sat at a small table and she poured me a small cup of Sake...
I'm a simple man....a Corona for me and I'm straight...But I tried the Sake...It was strong...Stronger than the Sake I'd had a few years before at Rollie's last Distribution party...



"WOW! This stuff is strong..."I said...My head was spinning.....



"It is!...This is my third cup.."she giggled...



"Fourth, but who's counting right?" I said and laughed as she quaffed it down...



"Ouuuu...it makes me feel warm inside..." she said.


"I think your niece has had enough too...Look at her...She's stumbling..."I said..

 

''Ouuuuuuuuu girl I am tipsy...and when I get like this...I get as horny as a cat..."whispered Beverly to her cousin..


''Ouuuuuuuuu me too girl...I'm glad we are here with our husbands and not single.."said Kayla..


"OUUUUU GIRRRRRL, YOU DON'T KNOW?" giggled Beverly.

Just then ,Josie and her husband, Paris walked over..


"Liv, Donnie Ray, we are having a great time" said Josie.



"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys look like you're having too good a time."said Olivia,slurring her words....She never slurred her words...



Josie smiled, She and Paris  looked at me...



"It's the Sake...Stay away from it.." I whispered to Josie..



She smiled.... "Too Late" they both said and laughed.


Beverly stumbled over to our table...

''Auntay....Your eyes are bloodshot.." she said...and giggled...


"So are yours." said Olivia and they both looked at each other and laughed...


I had never seen them both this drunk before...It was a revelation...They deserved to have fun..They had both been very busy lately...It was okay if they let it all hang out tonight.. They were in good company!
Safe company....They were among friends... None of us had to drive home tonight...
Rollie Rollerson smiled and whispered to me..

''Son,I predict that you're going to get real lucky tonight...This stuff is an aphrodisiac..."



"I see...but these gals aren't used to anything that potent...They might pass out..."I said chuckling..

"Not if you get em out of here in enough time Donnie Ray...My wife is waiting on me at home...I told her to stay awake...and be naked when I get there."he laughed... We both howled with laughter...



I just shook my head...I didn't need to get Olivia drunk to get "lucky" as Rollie said..I had only to ask..I considered myself lucky that we met and that we found each other...


It was after two in the morning...Everybody was starting to leave... Olivia eyed me suspiciously......Olivia stared in my eyes kind of strangely...We were in a crowded room full of people... She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg,underneath the table and felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...

"Whooooooo...I guess you really do like this dress.." she whispered...and then giggled.



 I laughed sheepishly and drank another cup of Sake..


"WOW! This stuff is really strong.."I said.



Olivia was still softly stroking me under the table..I was slowly losing my mind...




"Ummmmm....that's not all that's strong....ouuuuu.." said Olivia..

''You're drunk but I don't mind it.." I said..



"I know you don't...Let's go home..."she said.



I was getting ready to say "Check please" but there was no check to be paid..We were Rollie's guests..


Rollie was walking over to us...

"I'm glad you all had a great time..Thanks for coming... Uh one guest didn't show up....I invited that Judge.. Judge Rascom... You just tried a case in front of him...He was supposed to be here...He was the one who told me about this potential deal.. Not like him to miss a party."he said to me..





Beverly and Nelson were by the door kissing...
Everybody headed to the elevators...

and began loading up on our buses, who were on time and in front of the building..



''Good Night Rollie, thank you for a wonderful time. said  Olivia ,kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you guys for coming out.." he said and kissed Olivia on the cheek...

He wondered what had happened to the Judge,





"If I see him Rollie, I'll tell him about the great time he missed.... He missed seeing me in this." laughed Olivia...Who looked at me...

"You ready to take me home?" she asked laughing...



"I've wanted to take you home since the night I first met you." I said.


"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you say the sweetest things." she said.
It was a beautiful night...




As soon as Olivia and I got home..I peeled her out of that dress,and hurriedly took off my clothes and we were basically in a sphere of love and light and warmth, and the rest of the world just vanished




. It was better than I ever could have dreamed, it was the thing I had been looking for, that perfect mix of love mixed with the rapture of sex...



"Ouuu Husband of mine...you are ready..." said Olivia staring at my erect and engorged penis...

"I should be used to this by now...my goodness..." she said as we embraced and kissed each other passionately.

She stroked me softly...I was throbbing and shaking...Olivia whispered to me...

"It's alright...just relax....calm down...don't get too excited...." she said..

An  impossible task....
The kissing got hotter and more passionate....and within minutes I was sitting on the side of the bed and
Olivia was sitting on top of me, easing herself down on my waiting penis..and moving up and down..




This was my favorite position,because I could look at her and kiss her passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYYYYY!
MY LAWD...I SWEAR YOU GET BIGGER EVERY TIME...WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....She was giving me the ride of life....


She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS  of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..it's that Sake..."I said.


"Then you must have had that Sake everytime we've made love."she said.

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as we kissed passionately and continued making sweet love.

TWO MORE HOURS
  of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine tonight...That Sake had had an effect on me too!...I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...

Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...



We cuddled in the bed softly....

"That was nice..Whoooooooooooooooo..." she said.

"That was better than nice..."I said.

We both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.



III-


That same night....Just three blocks from the rooftop restaurant where Rollie had his gala... The answer to his question was revealed..

1:00 AM


The Judge's car was parked on a side street...It was bouncing up and down furiously...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"moaned the judge....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  moaned a woman....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRLLLL!"he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!"she cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...cumming like he hadn't cum  before..


He slipped close to one thousand dollars in the woman's purse...

"Thank You Baby..."said Judge Rascom as the young woman got out of his car... "It's cold out here..Aren't you cold?" he asked. She was scantily dressed.

"This cash will warm me up!" she said...


''Yeah....I just bet it will."laughed the Judge..

It was an unseasonably warm night in Mid Winter.





Neither of them saw Angela Blossums, She was a few feet from his car.. She had a loaded .22, Her hands were shaking...

She waited until his young lady friend was down the street and out of sight.. Then she aimed...

The Judge sat in his car....His trousers were still down around his ankles.. He lit a joint and smoked it...

"WOWWWWWWWWW!" he said..and leaned back and smiled..


Angie lowered her gun...She put the safety back on it...She couldn't do this... No sooner than she did, placing the gun back in her purse...


Someone else was there , in the shadows...They had a .40 caliber pistol. A Much bigger gun  They fired three times.. One of the bullets completely shattered the back window...all three bullets hit the Judge in the back of his head, killing him instantly...He never saw it coming!


Terrified at what she'd just seen..Angie ran out of the alley into the street, down a few blocks to her car..


and pulled off at top speed. Just another murder in the City of Philadelphia.



2:45 AM, Friday Morning

"This is Judge Adolph Rascom....He was just in court yesterday....I saw him..."said a CSI man..

"He had a late night dinner guest... His trousers are down around his ankles and his boxers are soiled..looks like there is a puddle of semen on the floor.."said another CSI man..


"He wasn't rolled.. His credit cards and debit card are intact...and there is $1500.00 dollars in his wallet..So he obviously paid his lady friend.." said one detective.

"This is obviously something else."said another detective..


''He took three to the back of the head.. Somebody was out here, waiting...Setting up, they waited for the pro to leave and then they capped him.."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.



The two detectives smiled.. "She's Duke's wife alright...She sounds just like him.."  They both laughed..


Lieutenant Tragg walked up on the scene..

"WHETHER SHE IS DUKE'S WIFE OR NOT!! SHE IS NOT DUKE!  SHE IS NOT A DETECTIVE....SO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN MUCH MERIT!!! I HOWEVER AM THE DETECTIVE AND AS THE SUPERIOR OFFICER HERE...I'LL BE TAKING OVER THE INVESTIGATION..!! WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE?" he asked.


Hazel sucked her teeth loudly...She despised this man like nobody's business..She dearly wished he'd get fired.



"This is Judge Adolph Rascomb....He took three to the head... He appears to have had a guest..a Pro..but the pro didn't do this..She left before the shooting began." said Detective Reed.

"Somebody was sitting in the alley, setting up..They waited for the pro to leave and then they shot him."said Detective Malloy.

This was exactly what Hazel had just said,. but because two white male detectives had stated it.. Lt. Tragg excepted it..

"Uh Huh!  I see!" he said.



''As you can see,  His trousers are down around his ankles and his boxers are soiled..looks like there is a puddle of semen on the floor.. and an unfinished joint."said another CSI man..

"He wasn't rolled.. His credit cards and debit card are intact...and there is $1500.00 dollars in his wallet..So he obviously paid his lady friend.." said another CSI guy..


''So jealous girlfriend.. I knew this guy personally...I know his wife...I'm gonna have to break it to her...Damn it.. I uh know that the Judge liked to play around... Looks like his playing caught up to him.
Marcy, how long has he been dead?" he said purposely ignoring Dr. Hazel Baylor.


Dr. Marcy Martin hated to be caught up in the middle of the feud between Hazel and Lt. Tragg...
She said " This happened about an hour and a  half....His body is still warm...he never saw his killer." said Marcy....

"Damn!  Alright.. wrap him up, get those autopsy reports to me as soon as possible."said Lt. Tragg.

Judge Adolph Rascom's body was put in a white body bag ,strapped to a gurney and carted off...

11:00 AM Friday Morning...








Food was being served....Everybody was famished...Everybody that was present in our domicile.

"Come and Get it everybody...There are no guests here..We are all family.." said Alfreda

who along with Olivia

and myself, prepared Pancakes, Waffles, Sausage, Bacon, eggs to order, orange juice and hot coffee..

Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha, Tony, Rockland and Kayla and Ray were present this morning..

"Wowwww...I'm so glad we had extra time to sleep... Rollie should have these things on Friday nights." said Beverly, sitting in her husband's lap.
''We wouldn't have been working today anyway.."said her husband, Nelson...
"Wowww...I think tonight.. We are staying in, Netflixing and chilling."said Josie.
"Works for me."said her husband, Paris.
"Yeah me too..."said Bresha.
"Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil told me they were staying in tonight too..!"said Tony.
"I think everybody that was at that thing last night is chilling out tonight.."said Rockland..
"Yeah Jazzy and Dabnis,Jessica and Chip and Ms. Yvette and Gary told me they weren't going out tonight either." said Kayla..
"I know I'm not...I'm beat...Might not go out tomorrow night either." said Ray..

as we all helped ourselves to paper plates and all of the good hot food that had been cooked up..


IV-







This was a quiet weekend... Both Friday Night and  Saturday Night...we all pretty much stayed at home with our significant others..





We all did meet up at Josie's on Sunday Morning for Jazz Brunch..




which was why on Monday Morning, we hadn't heard of Judge Rascom's death...

''Well guys and gals...We wrapped up another successful case.. And I hope you see now what I've been drilling into you guys since you've known me..It doesn't matter how long someone has been practicing or how many cases they've won....The only case that matters is the one in front of you and the attorney who is best prepared wins!   ADA Angela Blossums has been practicing longer than any of you in here, Myself included.. She had nearly 400 wins... but she got a bad case, a poorly investigated case and she ran up against some sharp attorneys....who were well prepared....Give yourselves a hand...and you beat her..." said Olivia.

Angie Blossums was graduating from law school when Olivia was still in college...when Nelson, Beverly and Josie were entering High School and when Bresha was in elementary school.. and yet they had beat her in court...Now they knew from personal experience what Olivia had been teaching them.
" I think that calls for some Ice Cream" I half joked.
"Goofball!" laughed Beverly...
"You usually save that for Nelson."laughed Josie.
"He's not here at the moment."laughed Beverly...

"I wouldn't mind some Ice Cream though." said Bresha, smiling.
"There's the doorbell....It's your Husssssssssssssssband." joked Alfreda.

Nelson came in with a newspaper...

''Remember Rollie kept saying Judge Rascoms was supposed to come to his party and he didn't understand why he didn't turn up?  Now I know why.. He was two blocks away in a driveway...Shot to death!" said Nelson.

"OH MY GODDD!! SHOT TO DEATH, WAS HE ROBBED?"asked Olivia.


"No, his wallet had $1500.00 in cash and all of his credit cards and debit cards... His trousers were down around his ankles...They found semen in his shorts and on the floor of his car...and an unsmoked joint in his mouth...Police say he was shot from the back.. He took three bullets from a .40 caliber to the back of the head." said Nelson..

"He got rolled by a Prostitute." said Josie.
''Then why didn't she take all of his money? and his credit and debit cards?" asked Bresha.

''She's right and he was hit from the back?  Chances are his lady friend left....after having been paid..and he lit a joint to take the edge off and somebody was in that alley, waiting for them to finish and for him being alone.."I said.
"I hate to speak ill of the dead...but he was a real horny toad... He watched every move me and ADA Blossums made the entire trial... He was always leering at me like he wanted to rip my clothes off. I'm not surprised he was with a prostitute before he came to that party."said Olivia.
"He never made it to the party.. Nasty Buzzard....Still I didn't wish him dead." said Beverly.


"Bummer" said Nelson...

The doorbell rang!

"I'll get it!" said Alfreda...
ADA Angela Blossums was at the door.

"OLIVIA!!!!! I THINK I'LL NEED YOUR HELP!" she said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Sunflower said...

Great Title and as usual, Great lead in story!

Angie B. said...

Ditto! What sunflower Said! LOL!

Toni said...

Loved this lead in installment!