Friday, February 3, 2023

Mr. Benefactor


 MORNING!


 At our Office/Duplex


We were having a catered breakfast this morning...

Alfreda passed plates out to everybody....

"This is real nice...Changing it up a bit." she said.

"Yeah, we are in full work mode today...After we finish breakfast..The girls and I will be doing research."said Beverly...
"Yeah and Me and Liv have to pick potential jurors.."said Nelson.
''As well as work on a trial strategy..."said Olivia.
"Isn't Jerome Malcolm coming back today?" I asked.
"He is.. He wants to work out a settlement."said Josie.
" Paulie and Katie are coming too...This afternoon.." said Bresha.

"I'll have Sandwiches and Coffee ready for them." said Olivia.

Business as usual before two big cases.

The Doorbell rang...

"I'll get it Liv." said Alfreda...
Paulie Wilson walked in with his fiance , Katie Willows..

"Good Morning Olivia, Beverly, guys." he said.
"Good Morning Olivia." said Katie.
Attorney Jerome Malcolm walked in right after they did..

"Good Morning...Ohhhhh look at this... I am famished...I was going to order something." said Jerome , who continued to be impressed with us and our set up..

They were early....No need to order coffee and sandwiches...They could have breakfast with us.
"Come in, Come in... Have Breakfast with us..."said Olivia.. She figured, Breakfast and coffee and full bellies made everyone involved more amenable and open to compromise..



Alfreda passed everyone Paper plates and utensils..

"Olivia, you run a top flank operation here." said Jerome Malcolm.
"Wellll something we both agree on."said  Paulie Wilson,laughing.. 
Katie smiled too and took a seat next to Beverly and Nelson.

My wife was a genius...The Hot Food and Coffee loosened everyone up...



Beverly, Nelson, Bresha and Josie sat with them as they began the negotiations while eating..
"Olivia is a Genius...everybody is loose,laughing and not hostile..." I whispered to Alfreda.

"Tall Dark and Southern, I think you're right...This will turn into a win for everybody around.." said Alfreda, smiling...




Across town at Sam Mother's Diner..


Assistant District Attorney Diane Baranski was having breakfast...She was famished after last night and a little tired , also after a night of intense lovemaking...She wondered if Jerome Malcolm was still asleep.






A waitress bought her Eggs, Hash Browns, Bacon , Orange Juice and Coffee...She devoured her food..She had been famished.


Lt. Tragg walked in....he smiled and invited himself to her table...

"Diane, how you doin kid?" he said ,smiling and immediately feeling her shapely legs and running his hands up her skirt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Diane, you naughty girl, are you wearing a thong?/" he asked , with a pleased as punch look on his face.....


Diane laughed..."Normally Artie, I'd slap your face!!....Get your hand from under my skirt....Look , I got it on good word from an attorney who knows them and has talked to them that Olivia and Beverly have a rock solid defense planned for Katie Willows, the girl you arrested... You got the wrong girl!!...This attorney said that the deceased , was blackmailing another of his ex-fiance's and that woman's boyfriend beat the snot out of him ,said he'd kill him if he made further contact with his girlfriend.."said Diane..


''Well did he? Did he make contact with the girl?" asked Lt. Tragg...smiling and immediately feeling her shapely legs again and running his hands up her skirt...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned....


"I don't know...That's what I want you to find out... I don't want to go into this trial looking like a fool...Get me some evidence...and quick! And TAKE YOUR HANDS FROM UNDER MY SKIRT! You're getting yourself all worked up over something that's not going to happen!" said Diane, removing his hands and no longer smiling...


Talking to Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall....He was barely listening to her and he had no intention of investigating any further.


II-


SOME HOURS LATER-

"I am glad we could come to an agreement.... I've spoken to the Bowers Family and Estate and they have agreed to pay your full medical bills Mr. Wilson, plus re-mburse you Ms. Willows for the bail and pay your legal fees in addition to awarding you both 1.5 million dollars a piece for your suffering." said Jerome Malcolm..
"Thank You Mr. Malcolm...We feel this is more than fair...And for the record...I did not kill Mr. Bowers.."said Katie Willows.
"Thank You Mr. Malcolm and Thank You Olivia for facilitating this and helping with the negotiations." said Paul Wilson.
"You are so welcome... Just doing my job!" said Olivia.
I just smiled.. Since I'd met her and got to know her...I continued to be amazed by her fine mind and legal skills... She was an expert litigator and a great teacher... it showed




In the Brilliance, Patience and attention to detail her niece, Beverly and her two associate Attorneys, Josie and Bresha showed in researching laws related to this type of case, predicates and like trials...They were not going to be surprised or caught off guard by the prosecution...



In The Brilliance of Nelson, who studied jurors and knew how to pick jurors.. Who teamed with Olivia.


and his wife, Beverly and worked out trial strategy, based on witness statements and evidence found in Discovery as well as Autopsy reports ......

The five of them always came into court prepared  and were seldom if ever surprised....


My Investigation and the results of it brought it all together... and right now...There wasn't a bit of forensic evidence tying our client to the case...No Prints..No DNA of her or anybody for that matter linked to the case...

Lt. Tragg's entire case was based on here say...People close to her hearing her say she wished Stephen Bowers was dead and how much she hated him...but nothing else...



''While we are all here I would be remiss if I didn't say...I don't believe Ms. Willows killed Stephen, but you might want to look at Victoria Nettles and her boyfriend, 

"It seems before he was engaged to Katie Willows...He was engaged to a Victoria Nettles... She like Katie saw him for what he was..a total asshole and broke off the engagement.. He doesn't take break ups very well and he sent her threatening letters and some unflattering photographs she took years before for an x rated magazine.. 
Her present boyfriend, Jonathan French  was enraged.. He beat the fool out of young Stephan Bowers III and threatened to kill him if he ever contacted his girlfriend again. I don't know if he ever did or not... but the boyfriend is extremely violent and demonstrative and they both bear looking into...Just my opinion." said Jerome Malcolm.


"Thank you....I intend to look into it..." I said..

TWO MONTHS BEFORE-


"I've been attracted to you for a long time Maddie." said Stephen Bowers...
"Really?  My sister just broke off her engagement with you six months ago and you're attracted to me now?  I don't think so...I think you're just super horny, that's all... Would you go now...I'm studying for the bar.." she said as they sat in the downtown law library..


She had graduated from PENN LAW recently and was studying for the bar exam...

''Maddie Let me make this plain...The relationship between your older sister and I is over...I'm a man that is very interested in you....I'm a very good looking and wealthy man  that enjoys your company and has enjoyed these last three weeks hanging out with you  and lastly I'm a man who finds you extremely attractive and sexy and who would like to get closer to you..I'm a Hedge Fund Manager as you know..I'm what you need right now...and you are what I neeeed  ummmmmmm. I find you extremely attractive ." he said.

"One can never accuse you of lacking confidence...your problem is, you tend to be repetitive." said Maddie.

He looked at her, then took her in his arms and kissed her.


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHAT WAS THAT?" she asked..pushing him away from her.


"That was a kiss baby." he said.. "A Bedroom Kiss, because I want you in my bedroom." said Stephen Bowers III.


 "IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! You were engaged to my sister." she said.


But Stephan Bowers III was like Lt. Tragg, it was as if she hadn't said a word to him...

He had his hands snaking up her skirt again....rubbing her legs and now tugging at the waistband of her panties.

"Is that turning you on?  It's turning me on....I-I can't concentrate ...." he said.

Madison was flabberghasted... She removed his hands...

"No...No it's not!" she said.
''Okay...We are done here....I will study at school..but never alone again like this. Not with you." she said sternly..He had his hands snaking up her mini skirt again and rubbing her legs..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Madison... Madison...I'm a man...A man with a huge penis...A man who wants to put that huge penis inside you.. Very badly....." he said.
She laughed... "That may be up for debate...but if you say so.." she said....
Stephen Bowers like Lt. Tragg was very thin skinned...He pulled her to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt.........He attempted to kiss her, but Maddie moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....

"WOULD YOU STOP IT PLEASE?" she asked..

 It was near midnight...They were the only two people in their section of the law library...


He attempted to kiss her once again, but Madison moved her head...Stephen  tried to move it back, but she moved away....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..

"Come Here.......give it a try....What have you got to lose?" he asked..


"STOP IT OKAY! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?" said Madison....with a tinge of anger in her voice.,

Stephan knocked over a chair...Some of their briefs fell to the floor...He was now grinding Madison up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"You've gotten in to me....I'd like to get INTO YOU!!! I can't stop....Do you really want me to stop Maddie?" he moaned...

His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...He was sweating..

His level of excitement momentarily made her laugh..... She couldn't believe this guy!!!!

He slipped her panties down around her ankles...

''Don't pull your pants down? " she pleaded...but it was too late...His trousers were down, so was his boxers...

He lifted her up and entered her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH...." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she gasped as he began moving in and out  of her.. He was so excited... that in THREE MINUTES...He came and came hard....His entire body shaking...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!" he cried out.. He was embarrassed !!!!



She pulled her panties up....

"Gee! That was a bit underwhelming." she said sarcastically...

"Uh....I'm sorry... I really am...Please don't tell anyone about this...Please!  It'll never happen again....Don't mention this to anyone..." he begged..


"Just get the hell away from me and don't ever call me again...Lose my number...Oh My God!! You think I'd WANT to mention this to anyone!" she said in disgust and walked out...Hailing an Uber...

I relayed this story to Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha the next day...
"So he raped the younger sister...Donnie Ray! Honey where did you get this story from?" asked Olivia, incredulous.
"It's part of the public record... Madison got a lawyer and sued him for Sexual Assault...She didn't go to the police, but she took him to court... His lawyer, take a guess who it was, Jerome Malcolm settled with her for 3.6 million dollars...and they kept it out of the papers.... Now I can only guess that Madison must have recently told her sister about what happened." I said.
"Oh My God...Did Madison ever take the bar? With that kind of money, did she need to be an Attorney?" asked Beverly..

''She sure did.. Passed the bar with flying colors  and works as a staff attorney at The Women's Law Center ,right across the street from our friends in the Bridge Building... Probably lives in the Most expensive townhouse of all of her fellow employees." I added.


''Poetic Justice. That gives us three suspects... Madison, Victoria Nettles and her fiance..."said Nelson..
"Madison made a fortune at his expense... She got what she needed...I don't think she'd have a motive to kill him... "said Josie..
"But there is Vickie and her violent fiance.... Not that I can blame him....but that does shine a light on him at least.... It could be any one of those three... "said Bresha.

''Or it might be none of them..We don't know...It' s not our job to solve this crime..It's our job to present reasonable doubt and save Katie..." said Olivia.

"You can be certain that Lt. Tragg didn't look into any of these other scenarios."said Beverly in disgust.

'Oh No doubt...but when we go to trial...We are going to make him aware of them...It'll be his job to solve this crime."said Olivia.

"He still won't solve it!" said Nelson..

Alfreda laughed loudly!


III-
"I'll talk you later Vettie...Hubby's home..." said Olivia.

"Yeah, I hear mine putting his key in the door too!...Talk to you later girl.." said Yvette Jones-Lockwood, who lived across the street and was my wife's best friend, since they had been room mates during law school.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hussssband!" Olivia said seductively....



"Hey...I investigated Victoria Nettles

...at 7:00 Am, the time of the murder, she was in commute to her job....She arrived at 7:30 and was there all day... She ordered Coffee and Doughnuts, 

paying for it with her debit card and she gassed up her car around 7:15 at a Gas station too far from the murder scene to have been a part of it...


Her Debit card proves that....  Her Sister , Madison Nettles rode the train to work.. The same train our friends and neighbors all ride..



























She works at the Women's Law Center, which is right across the street from where they all work....


''So that leaves the fiance. Jonathan French" said Olivia.



"Yeah...I don't know where he was at the time...but I do know he owns a .38 Smokeless and a .22 . Both legally registered weapons....and Stephen Bowers was killed with a .22  Still very circumstantial...but I'm looking into it." I said.
''Still so much the cop...Best Investigator, I ever had.. Now come over here and uh check out my briefs." said Olivia, seductively..

"I'd very much like to do that." I said, unloosening my tie, taking my suit jacket and my shirt off..

"Ummmmmmmmmm, I'd like for you to do that...." she whispered softly in my ear as we kissed passionately...

She opened my trousers and ran her hands along my hardened penis..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT NEVER FAILS...JUST THE THOUGHT, JUST THE NOTION OF SEX WITH ME GETS YOU SO EXCITED AND ERECT!" she said..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I yelled out as she laughed...

Olivia's butter soft kisses were driving me to near delirium......


I slipped her panties down slowly and she stepped out of them..
I lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly, softly ,gently....She still gasped..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDD!! UMMMMMMMMMM
LOOK AT YOU....ALL HARD...SO DAMN BIG...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!! OUUUUU!" she screamed out...
I placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs apart and again entered her  slowly, softly ,gently..

She gasped again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SWEEET LAWD!" she screamed out, holding me for dear life and having an intense orgasm that made her cry like a little girl as her body trembled..
I turned her around and bent her over the bathroom sink, taking her doggie style..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY!" she cried out..
We sat on the side of the bed a few minutes later and she rode me slowly and softly....She was giving me the ride of life...
"Oh My GOD OLIVIA...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN SEXY?" I cried out..

She giggled....but did not answer...
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us...
We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was.


We ended the night with Olivia resting peacefully on top of me and my hands cupping her buttocks and rubbing them softly...She laughed lightly before dozing off.



IV-

COURTROOM B- A WEEK LATER

Judge Julie Wong was presiding...

We had been through the preliminary hearing already....


On Voire Dire, Nelson and ADA Jake "Lawyer Bae" Patais had dueled with Nelson winning, Eight to Four...

ADA Diane Baronski, the lead attorney always looked at me lustfully....The way I look at Olivia..

"Boyyyyy he looks like he's packing...I know he drives Olivia crazy in bed" she thought to herself smiling at me as I walked by her.


I always smiled politely at her, but avoided eye contact...

Beverly noticed it..

"Auntay, Diane smiles and looks at Donnie Ray like she wants to rip his clothes off... Same way he looks at you all the time." she added and smiled.
"Well she can look all she wants , but she can't have him...He's mine!"said Olivia with a smile.. Both women laughed..





Our client, Kate Willows came in flanked by Josie, Bresha and Nelson...



Paulie Wilson and Jerome Malcolm sat in the visitors section every day of the trial, including the preliminary hearing...Yesterday and Today was no different...


Lt. Tragg sat with Jake in between him and Diane...There would be no touchy feely in this trial.. This did not lighten his mood at all.

Missing was Victoria and Madison Nettles and Victoria's boyfriend, Jonathan. I had cleared the two sisters, but not Jonathan...We hadn't subpoened him either...I didn't have enough evidence to place him at the scene..
Wasn't much of a trial.... ADA Diane Baranski showed the jury the death scene of Stephen Bowers III lying with one hand in the waste basket and the rest of him slumped on the floor...shot five times with a .22 caliber weapon.

Her theory that an angry and frightened Katie Willows killed him because he harrassing her because she had broken off their engagement.


Olivia and Beverly argued that even though he was harrassing their client...Nothing was further from the truth, that she did not kill him.
Jerome Malcolm watched them both... Both very fine attorneys...very analytical and intelligent and both very sexy...




He kept imagining the both of them in their panties or lingerie... He was getting a massive erection the entire trial...


Diane called people from the Medical Examiners Office to testify as well as police officers and CSI officers who were at the scene... Again she showed the jury the gruesome murder scenes.



Josie and Bresha on cross examination asked them all to a man if they had any fingerprint or DNA evidence linking Katie to the crime scene, pointing out that Katie had freely co-operated with the authorities and willingly gave them DNA samples as well as her prints...  They all said that there was no forensic evidence at the scene linking Katie Willows to the crime.


Lt. Tragg was called to the stand..


Nelson asked him about his observation of the crime scene...


He thought it was a crime of passion..committed more than likely by an angry women... This didn't go over well with the female jurors or females in the visitor section..


Nelson asked him other than three women witnesses who we discredited during the preliminary hearing who said they only heard in conversation Katie Willows say she wished the victim Stephen Bowers the third was dead, did he have anything else to base his decision to arrest her on?  Any physical evidence..any eyewitness at the crime scene.??


''Well No, but it's obvious she did it...She's the only one that coulda done it..." he bellowed.


"No further questions." said Nelson, smiling sheepishly....





Beverly, Josie, Bresha and Nelson brought their 12 charactor witnesses who attested to Katie's good charactor and non-violent nature.  They were well coached and prepared..

They survived Diane and Jake's brutal cross examination...







Josie, Olivia and Bresha showed the Typewriter , the matching typewritten letters and a letter that was on it's way out at the time of the victim's death, they showed the restraining order, the letter of cease and desist and the bloody brass knuckles with the deceased victims blood and DNA on them as well as his victim and his victim's Hospital xrays and reports...

"My Client took legal means to address this problem...She did not resort to violence..She was not as Lt. Tragg described her, an angry ,illogical ,emotional female..On the contrary, she was a very logical women who used the law, not violence to solve her problems with this man, who by all accounts was an arrogant jerk!" said Olivia.
"I object...While the victim here was not the nicest person.... He is not on trial here... This man lost his life, regardless of what you may think of him...He did not deserve to die." argued Diane, who no longer knew if she believed that....She had met many guys like Stephen Bowers who felt because they had money they were entitled to whatever they desired...even a woman's body...

Both sides gave their closing arguments..


It took the jury THIRTY MINUTES to come back with a verdict...

"Madame Forewoman Does the Jury have a verdict?" asked Judge Julie Wong..

"We do your honor." she said.

"Bailiff, hand me the verdict." she said.

The Bailiif handed her the verdict... She read it and smiled sweetly...

"Read it." she said.

"YOUR HONOR, THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS KATHLEEN WILLOWS..ON THE CHARGE OF COMMITTING A VIOLENT OFFENSE WITH AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, WE FIND HER NOT GUILTY!

ON THE CHARGE OF MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND HER NOT GUILTY

ON THE CHARGE OF SECOND DEGREE MURDER , WE FIND HER  NOT GUILTY

AND ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER , WE FIND HER NOT GUILTY! "he said.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..." bellowed an angry Lt. Tragg..
"I don't know why you can't!..You gave us a crappy case... No Evidence at all outside of hearsay and idle gossip... I'm surprised this case got past the preliminaries.. Olivia and Bev must be slipping." said Jake Patais....
"WHY YOU....I OUGHTA KNOCKY YOU ON YOUR CAN...PRETTY BOYYYYY!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

''Why don't you just try it.. You Corny Keystone copper!" said Jake, ready to fight.


"Now Now !  Both of you cool it! There's not going to be any knocking of anybody anywhere... Come on Jake, let's get out of here." said  Diane.


She gave Jake , a soft, sweet kiss and took him by the hand..leading him out of the courthouse.
"THAT'S RIGHT JAKE, DO WHAT YOUR MAMA TELLS YOU TO DO!" snarled an enraged Lt. Tragg.

Just a few feet from him, Olivia and Beverly high fived and leaped in to the air as they usually did when they won a case..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" they both yelled...
"Oh Olivia, Beverly, guys..Thank you sooo much...I am in your debt....For life." said Katie Willows..
"Just doing our jobs.."said Olivia.
"I know you're glad this is over...No more harrassment...You can live in peace.."said Beverly.
''And with all that cash." I said laughing.. Our legal fees were paid...with the settlement money as well as all of Paulie's medical expenses and  Katie was re-mbursed for the bail put up...She and Paulie got to start their lives off with a cool 1.5 million.
"I'm happy for you guys." said Nelson..
"Looks like this worked out well for everybody involved."said Josie..
"Sure Did.." said Bresha...
"Let's grab some breakfast....I know a great place... It's all on me." said Paulie.

"Olivia, Beverly...You guys did a masterful job....You lawyered the hell out of that case.. perhaps we can work together one of these days." said Jerome Malcolm..

"Perhaps...You never know what could happen."said Olivia.
"I think I'd like that just fine." said Beverly, smiling.


Lt. Tragg angrilly watched us all leave the courthouse....He was livid..

Oh well...It couldn't be a happy ending for everybody!


EPILOUGE-

Jonathan French, Vickie Nettles ill tempered boyfriend's temper got in his way....He shot a man during a street fight after leaving a bar...




Alert Homicide Detectives searched his apartment and found both of his guns




The .38 and the .22.  A ballistics check found a match for the gun used in the Steven Bowers III murder, which he was subsequently arrested and charged for too...

He was convicted of Assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder in the Bar fight and given 15 years....Convicted in the killing of Steven Bowers III and sentenced to 30 Years.


The embarrassment this caused Lt. Tragg, who had arrested Katie was monumental.....He was once again the laughing stok of the department and pilloried in the press.


FRIDAY AFTERNOON- 1:00 PM

 Everybody worked a half day this day...We rented a hall in nearby Bayside... and packed up everybody in our buses and our catering van which featured all of the steaks and potatoes that had been cooked up by our catering team and the lobster...













They cooked off all of the steaks that had been awarded to Olivia and Yvette.....


They baked enough potatoes for everyone..


They cooked up some Lobster in addition....

"Ohhh this beautiful...How did you find this hall Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia.
"I mentioned the steaks and lobster and our plans to cook it off and the need for a hall for everyone to relax and enjoy the food without causing anyone's house to be over used and over populated...and a benefactor, take a guess.... Attorney Jerome Malcolm mentioned this place..He said his law firm has used it for their clients when they wanted to have social events..and he gave me the number... I called them and they gave me a date...I used our company card to book this place...You might want to think of this place for Thanksgiving and Christmas next year....Considering how big this group has become." I said.
"Oh wow Mr. Benefactor ,huh?" said Beverly....
''Well  he did do us a couple of favors....Pointed us in the direction of the real killer.found this hall for us..I'd say he is Mr. Benefactor." laughed Nelson
''Gee and we didn't even invite him to partake in our dinner." said Josie.
"Yeah we should have."said her husband, Paris.
"There is just enough people here." said Bresha.

"There's enough food if nothing else." said her husband, Tony.

"You aint never lied." agreed Alfreda.
"I want some of those Lobster tails..."said Rockland...
"Me too!" said Zoey.
"Mmmmmmmmmm there is enough for everybody....Thank you Olivia, Thank you Yvette..."said Lem...
"Oh you're welcome... You should thank Lt. Tragg... His mistreatment of me and my group and Olivia and our group led to this."said Yvette...
"That and a phone call from Dabnis to the Deputy of Operations.." said Gary...

We all laughed loud and hearty...

Gary blessed the table with a short prayer...
"Amen...." said Bee Bee, clapping..
"Good Bread, Good Meat...Good God, Let's Eat."said Keith Jones..
"Bee Bee, get your husband."laughed Sofia.
Kahlil laughed out loud...
Jade helped herself to the steak and some of the seafood..
As did her husband, Danny Ho.
"Oh My God...I love this...."said Jessica.
''And I as well." said her husband, Chip..
"And Husband, this is all because of you....Thank you." joked Jazzy..
"The More Lt. Tragg continues to act like a park ape, the more of these dinners we'll have."said Dabnis..
"Just watch yourself Dabnis...Hopefully you don't have to be in court anytime soon...We've all avoided  Curleys...and Sam Mothers Diner.   I imagine Lt. Tragg is fit to be tied... He just lost a case in court, was embarrassed by two junior detectives cracking his case and there's as well and having to have his caterer send all these steaks to both Olivia and Yvette..."said Kayla.
"The thought of all of us enjoying these steaks is probably driving  him up the damn wall."laughed her husband, Ray. He snapped photos of all of us enjoying the meals with a burner phone and sent them to Lt. Tragg with the caption- "THANKS FOR THE STEAKS!  WISHING YOU WERE HERE!!! NOT!"
"I know...I know...I'm laughing just thinking about it."laughed Virginia..
"Ummmmm this is some good eating." said Jetty....
"I can see....You're really enjoying your food your honor."laughed Brooke.
"He's not lying...This is all so good."said her husband, Sean...
Natalie was smiling, looking at her fiance , moaning and enjoying his food..

"David....you sound like you're having an orgasm....I know you're enjoying your food..HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I'm the only one who is supposed to make you sound like that!" she laughed..
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm sorry, but this food is  good..." moaned David Charles.

People brought cards, several card games were being played...Pinocle games, Poker, Bidwist....Spades!
We bought Alexa and large speakers and we had a combonation of Classic R&B and Funk, Neo Soul, Classic and Current Hip Hop and Smooth Jazz programmed and played.



There was enough Beer and Soda 

Thursday Night, Alfreda , Jazzy, Natalie , Kayla, Beverly and Josie...














made Cole slaw and Creamy Pasta Salad for us to also eat...














Brooke and Bresha joined Bee Bee Jessica and Sofia made desserts at Sofia and Kahlil's house the night before...





Karen Page and B.L. were the only guests who didn't come on the buses...They drove...They brought Champaigne and glasses... It was a great way to spend the afternoon... Fellowship, fun and food!


Our staff had grown , just like our neighbors and circle of friends had grown.....and the good times continued to roll.

FOR DANYL!

No comments: