Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Tropic of Rape

WEDNESDAY MORNING 10:30 AM

 The four of us,, Beverly, Josie , Bresha and myself were sitting in the stylish waiting area... The arraignment wasn't until 1:00 PM , after lunch...

"I'm Hungry....I haven't had any breakfast.....I know you haven't either Jo....." said Beverly...
"I had a Granola Bar before I left out of the house.  Let's walk outside and see what the vendors have to offer." said Josie...
"Yeah, we can get some sandwiches and some coffee or something...You want anything Donnie Ray?"asked Bresha...

"Uh...oh, some coffee....Thanks girls... I'll be right here. Thanks girls." I said,.

"You're quite welcome." said Beverly, with a smile..
''We'll be right back." said Josie.
''Don't go anywhere...Tee Hee." said Bresha as they left...

I watched the three of them as they left... Beverly, who was like my niece or little sister...and Josie..who I felt the same way about... I had known both of them as long as I'd been in Philly...Met them when they were both young women...Same with Bresha....I watched the three of them get married and blossum into beautiful young women...They could be my little sisters if I'd had any... I felt protective of my girls.. I loved them almost as much as I loved Olivia.

I sat in this most comfortable area and drifted off to sleep...

I seemed to remember a story Beverly told me several years ago , about her own rape...

2014-


"He raped you Beverly? WHAT? Are you serious?" I asked her as we sat in Aqua Bar drinking...This was a revelation that I didn't expect to hear from her....The poor girl had been born out of wedlock to Olivia's Brother, Jimmy who was young and immature and Alfreda ,who was mentally unstable.. Raised by her aunt, who was only 9 years older and her grandparents....It was a miracle they got her through school and college without much incident.

From what I had heard..Beverly had been an exceptionally intelligent and good student...but as she matured and blossomed as a lot of guys have said when talking about her into the sexy bombshell she would become, she naturally became the target of a few unscrupulous guys....Olivia could only protect her somewhat and so much...She was a young woman herself and also the target of a lot of the same types of men..She still was..
"Donnie Ray...I was a young girl...I was fresh out of law school...Had just passed the bar...Auntay had just got me that job as a public defender..I was green...In a lot of ways.." said Beverly...

"And you have to understand who Willie Crawley was to Black Philadelphians....He grew up in South Philadelphia, raised by a single mother...He finished High School and got a college education by using the G.I. Bill...He was a popular D.J. on the radio for years....He took his grandmother's Pudding recipes and parlayed that into a multi-million dollar business...and after that he created scholarships for Inner City children who showed promise....I was one of the winners of one of his scholarships...It paid for my grad school...." she said.

"So you had met him before?" I said.

"When I was twenty two....I wrote it when I was a Senior in college...I told him I wanted to be a lawyer like my Auntay....He actually met Auntay then, but he didn't remember her....Anyway...He has a Basketball camp, The scholarships and he sits on the boards of many of our universities...He's a hero to the Black community here because he really did give back to the community.. He donates millions to the Public school board annually or whenever they have a shortfall...Not just in Philly, but in Camden and Wilmington,Deleware." she said.

"I see....So what happened between you two?" I asked...I could respect the obvious good he did for the community..We needed more men like him...but at the same time...He was human and not perfect..He had a dark side as my work as a Homicide detective had taught me about human nature.

Beverly drank another drink....I grabbed her hand...Softly at first, then I let go...

"Shortcake...It's three in the afternoon...You'll be good and drunk soon...You want your Auntay to see you like this?" I asked..


"I've tried to forget about it D.R.  I-I-I've tried to put it and other dumb things I've done out of my mind...but I-I can't.."she said and she began to cry....I held her in my arms and rocked her softly...Like her Aunt, She had a very warm and round body.....Very soft skin...

"It's alright Shortcake..It's alright...Tell me what happened..."I said..



"It was several years ago...Like I said...I had just started out as a Public Defender...My Auntay had got me the job working with her...I was doing pretty good....One day I looked up and Mr.Willie Crawley  Jr. was walking in my courtroom....Everybody was amazed and in awe ,He was somewhat of a local celebrity...He is after all-"The Puddin Man" as we lovingly called him..

I thought he was there to see one of the senior attorneys ,but he came over to me...He had a big smile...



"Aren't you Beverly? Beverly West?" he said..


"Yes..Yes I am..." I said.


"I remember you...You won one of my scholarships a few years back...Didn't you?" he said laughing and looking me up and down in a way that even then seemed kind of creepy...He was a year older than my grandfather....Auntay's dad...I just was too young and too naive to see it then D.R.

"Anyway....One of my employees got himself in a little trouble and I did some talking to a few officials and you are going to be his public defender....The boy can't afford a private attorney ,but I don't want to see him get railroaded....He's a bit of a knucklehead...but I'm working with him...Trying to keep his nose clean." he said.

I asked him...

"Are you sure you want me to handle his case?  I'm a first year attorney..." I said.




"Well...from what I've read...you're very bright and very good..I think you can handle it...I believe in you."he said and smiled...

D.R.  I felt so good when he said that...That he had faith in me..A man like this..You can't believe how good I felt...I remember telling my Auntay...



"So let me get this straight Bev...You're defending one of Willie Crawley Jr.'s employees? You?  Don't get me wrong...It's a big achievement and you know I'm proud of you...But you're a first year lawyer...Won't this be a little over your head?" asked Auntay...
"I think I can handle it..." I said.



"Well, this is how you learn..by getting experience....If you need any help...I'm down the hall and you know where I live...By the way...Since I got married..You don't call, you don't visit me...I'm feelin kind of neglected....You don't love me no more?" Auntay joked...She was married to Elwood Barnes back then..

"It's not you Auntay...But you know your husband, Bum Ass Elwood and I don't get along...He hates me...and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." I said.


''Well he's out of town on business next weekend...How bout you and me go to the mall on Saturday like we used to and you can spend the night...We'll get some popcorn, some sodas and just have girl talk like we used to." said Auntay...

"I'd like that Auntay...We haven't hung out in awhile and I miss my favorite Aunt." I said...she hugged me like she always did and then I left to work on the case."


"The Case wasn't much....I did the necessary research...Argued his case vigorously in a three day trial and won an acquittal for his employee just like that...Everybody was amazed that I, a first year lawyer had won a case over a seasoned prosecutor....The young man and his mother hugged me...and standing in the back of the courtroom was Mr. Willie Crawley Jr. Dressed to the nines..Smelling good and with that kilowat smile of his.



"Young Lady...I knew you were special years ago when you won that scholarship...Thank you for getting my employee off..." he said and hugged me...but not the kind of hug I was used to...It was much longer than I usually got and he rubbed his massive hands down my waist ,my hips and my butt...I thought I was imagining it...but I looked past it...We finally broke our embrace and he looked at me..

"Look....Uh ,Why don't you have dinner with me? Allow me to show my appreciation.." he said with that killowat smile..


"Ohhh nooo..nooo sir...This is my job....I didn't do anything out of the ordinary....Just doin my job..." I said.

"Ohh I insist.....It's the least I can do.." he said..

"Okayyyyyyyyyy.." I said and smiled...I was giggling like a school girl...

He took me to Bottom Of The C.  ..You remember that place D.R.  " said Beverly..


.''We had a delicious meal!" she said.

"Yeah, that pricey place"I said...But..I had to admit..the food was incredible...

"We went there..Imagine that...Me...just out of law school...The ink on my law license was still wet...Most of the guys I dated couldn't afford that spot....To them Red Lobster was a big date and here I was with a hero, an ICON of Philadelphia's Black community in this pricey joint, eating braised lamb shanks...I was on top of the world D.R." she said.


He ordered me a rum and coke and I remember going to the ladies room and coming back and drinking it and finishing the meal....After that ,I recall feeling a little woozy...



"You Okay Bev?" he asked...



"Wowww.....That drink is a little...wooooh, A little strong..."I said...




He smiled...

"Hmmm...You need to come up to my room...Sleep it off...It's been a long day....You've uh worked hard...you're tired.."He said..


"No....Nooooo..I should go home...." I said...but I was woozy...

He gave me a pill...




"Here...Take this...It'll make you feel better...It's like Alka Seltzer.."He said.

He gave me a glass of water and I took the pill....and that's all I remembered for awhile..." said Beverly...



"When I woke up D.R.  I was in a strange room...The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing...Mr. Crawley was lying next to me in just his boxers...but I was too weak to move...

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...

"Where Am I?" I asked...




"You're someplace safe, someplace relaxing baby..."he said and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips and put his tongue down my throat...

"Heyyy, Mr. Crawley...What are you doing?" I asked...Still very weak and woozy...

"Shhhhhh..Beverly,everything is alright...Oh My goodness..I-I had no idea you were so...so womanly...Your breasts are sooo round, your hips...Oh My God....I have wanted to get you in the bed since the first day I met you back when you won that college scholarship.."

"Mr. Crawley please...Please...I don't feel good..Take me home..."I said..

"Take me home first...Ummmmmmm take me home baby...You got my client off ,now get poppa off...yessssss....."he moaned...He had unbuttoned my top, taken my bra off and was kissing and slobberin all over my breasts....He had unzippered my skirt and taken it off and had me in his bed...

"Oh Beverly...My goodness gracious..look at you...You are driving me crazy....." he said, moaning and breathing heavy...I could see that he had a huge erection...His boxer shorts were stretched out...I couldn't believe this was happening to me...I couldn't believe I was in this situation...But I was so weak, so loopy...I couldn't fight him off,plus I kept blacking out and waking up in a state of dizzyness....

''Mr. Crawley please...you don't have to do this..."I pleaded..




"Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in....."he moaned as he slipped my panties down and mounted me....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Mr. Crawley please.....Don't do this...please.." I moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned..."Yessssss...ahhhhhhh this feels soooo goood....lawd girl, you drivin me crazzzyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in.....Ouuuuu, you don't know how long I've wanted to get you in the bed....ohhhhhhhhhh..."he moaned...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Mr. Crawley please.....Stop, don't do this...Don't do this...ouuuuu.." I moaned...

and that's all I remember...

"I woke up some hours later....I was completely nude...Mr. Crawley was fixing his tie and putting on his suit jacket...He looked over at me and smiled...He passed me my skirt, my blouse, my bra , my panties.. and my heels.They were all folded neatly...As though I had folded them myself..

"Here are your clothes...Get dressed....There is a cab waiting for you outside..."he said very non-chalantly and he tossed five hundred dollar bills on the bed...Like we had had an arrangement or something...He didn't feel as though he had done anything wrong or out of the ordinary..



I looked in the trash can next to the bed and there was a loaded condom...and a torn condom wrapper..Semen was everywhere though  on the sheets, on the floor.....on my legs...I felt so icky.....and I hated myself..









"You raped me...You-You raped me.."I said...I was crying...He rubbed my back..




"Now..Now..Now dear...Rape is such a strong word....We .uh..we just comforted each other...We uh both had a rough stressful day and we had a nice meal...and we celebrated ." he said,smiling..


"Celebrated???I didn't ask you to bring me here and rape me..." I said, crying profusely...


"No,Now..Don't cry....Rape is such a strong word....That's not what happened here dear."he said.




''What happened then?" I said..




''We mutually pleased each other....Lord today..I was pleased...I'm sorry if you weren't." he said.

By now I was fully dressed..

"My..Myyyy, you're a good looking woman...Hopefully we can uh see each other again." he said.

"You must be out of your mind!!!...You're a monster!!!....I never want to see you ever again."I screamed...

I quickly got dressed....I didn't take his money or say goodbye to him...I ran and got in the cab and went home...I must have showered for hours trying to get the smell of him off of me...I went to the clinic to make sure I wasn't pregnant  and that I didn't have an STD...I wasn't pregnant ,nor did I have an STD thank goodness.." she said.


"Oh My God Beverly...Why didn't you go to the police? Why didn't you tell someone?" I said.

"Who was I going to tell? ...He's an ICON, A HERO ... D.R.  Who would have believed me? A first year attorney...A winner of one of his scholarships ,who had taken on a case as a favor to him and then was seen out to dinner with him at a pricey bistro that I couldn't have afforded at the time..At least that's how I felt...I was so ashamed of myself, I Felt like a whore...I never spoke of it again...The statute of limitations was up by the time I mentioned it again...To a Therapist. I talked to a therapist about it..."she said.

"Beverly did you ever spend that weekend with your aunt?" I asked trying to change the subject a bit...I could tell she still felt uncomfortable retelling this story...Who wouldn't?

"No..I made up an excuse..Told her I had a hot date and that I'd make it up to her...I spent the weekend in my apartment just crying...."she said.

''And now this creep has been accused of doing the same thing to another girl..." I said.

"She's obviously smarter than I Was..She got herself a lawyer...But all he's going to say is she's trying to take his money...Everybody will call her a gold digger...Nobody will believe her Donnie Ray...Men like him ,they do this all the time..and they get away with it." she said and tried to compose herself...

I paid her tab....

"Come on...Let's go home.."I said.

"I came in my car.."she said.

I looked at her...

"You  are not in any shape to drive" I said....


Beverly looked at me and smiled ...

"My Auntay is sooo lucky...To have found you...And I'm lucky too....You always look out for me.."she said and she kissed me on the cheek...

I put her in my car and drove her home...
.


"Donnie Ray!!! Donnie Rayyyyyy, wake up!" came Beverly's voice..

''Donnie Ray!!! Wake Up...Seeeeee you should get more sleep, stop keeping Auntay up all night.." joked Beverly...
I woke up...The girls were back and they had hot steaming tumblers of coffee with them... I loved the aroma.

"Here's One for you, One for Bev, One for Moi and one for Bree..." said Josie.
"We are killing time until arraignment." said Bresha..as we all sat in the waiting room and enjoyed our coffee's..





II-
The "Fishbowl..."The nickname Detectives gave their interrogation room...
Assistant District Attorney Angie Blossums sat quietly....She hadn't said a word since her arrest.... She had to admit that this place smelled a lot better than it had the few times she'd been here to interview a suspect.

Lt. Tragg walked in with some thick files... He slapped them on the desk... The files had nothing in them...They were merely to intimidate a suspect...They didn't intimidate ADA Angie Blossums in the least bit.

"Now look baby...I wanna help you..." he said softly...


''Do you really?  I think you want a date with me and then an invitation into my bedroom, all of which is never going to happen." said Angie Blossums..


Angered at the rejection, Thin skinned Lt. Tragg bellowed... "WE'VE GOT YOU COLD...WE'VE GOT YOU ON CAMERA LEAVING THE SCENE OF THE CRIME...JUST MINUTES AFTER SHOTS WERE HEARD AND WE'VE GOT A FEW EYEWITNESSES...YOU'VE RUINED A STELLAR LAW CAREER....YOU'RE HEADED TO DEATH ROW MISSY!" he said.

"Uh We'll let a jury of 12 decide that Lieutenant!" said Olivia.
Nelson stood by her side quietly.....

"WHATTTTTTTTTT??? YOU? YOU ARE HER LAWYER???? YOU!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!
YOU JUST TRIED A CASE AGAINST HER.....YOU BEAT HER IN COURT AND SHE GOES TO YOU???? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLL!!!!" he was uncontrollably angry.....


"She's good..... I called my lawyer...She is my lawyer...." said Angie,

"Angie...Everything is set...We have your arraignment set up for 1:00 pm today... Just sit tight.."said Olivia.


"Where pray tell is the rest of your bunch? Your Niece, I'm surprised she's not here...Your Husband for that matter?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"They're waiting for us in court." said Nelson.

"YOU KNEW!! YOU KNEW YOU WERE GUILTY AND I WAS GOING TO PINCH YOU EVENTUALLY, SO YOU LAWYERED UP EARLY EH?" snarled Lt. Tragg.,
Angie started to say something, then she wisely did not....She looked at Olivia and smiled.

"I'll see you in court Olivia...Thank you for coming down." she said.
"See you in a few, Just sit tight..." said Olivia,,, "Come on Nelson." she said.,
Nelson followed her dutifully....

A Little while later...
"I know you guys must be starving.....We'll  go someplace nice and have lunch after this hearing.. I promise." said Olivia.
I pulled her to me and kissed her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.....
"Lunch maybe over down at the Bridge Building."said Nelson..
"Yeah, but it's someplace else we can eat...I'm sure.." said Beverly...
as she and Nelson enjoyed a slow passionate kiss...

"Ummmmmmmmmm save some of that energy for tonight." she whispered in his ear...
"I wonder who the ADA is?" asked Bresha...
"That's always a surprise.." said Josie.


COURTROOM C- 1:00 PM

"Docket 121- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Vs. ANGELA BLOSSUMS, Capital Case, Charge is Murder in the First Degree."said Judge Keith Morrison.

We sat in the courtroom with our client, Angela Blossums..
"Everybody is in place.. Good Job Neicey Poo!" said Olivia.
"Thanks Auntay...."said Beverly... She looked at Angie.. " I  bet you never expected to be on this side of the courtroom and being defended by us huh?" she said.
"You are absolutely correct Bev.....I didn't... I keep thinking that maybe I should of did some things different and this might not have happened." said Angie Blossums.
"Hindsight is always twenty twenty Ms. Blossums." said Nelson..
"The important thing to remember...Is that none of this is your fault..."said Josie.
"If he hadn't of raped you...You wouldn't have been so distraught and you certainly wouldn't have been following him that night in a rage."whispered Bresha...

"You all are so kind..."said Angie...

I smiled and rubbed her hands softly...


The ADA was Jennifer Thorne...We hadn't seen her in two years... She had lost her first and only case back then...She had racked up 200 wins since then...Upon seeing us...She looked eager to avenge her only loss...


"I remember her...ADA Thorne... She was the ADA in the very first case I worked with you guys." said Bresha.

"That's right Baby and you've come soooo far since then....She has too!"laughed Olivia.
"I heard she really got reamed out for bringing those frivoulous charges in that case and since then she's ran off a string of victories in the courtroom , trying to get back in Garcetti's good graces.."said Beverly..

''She's gotten in his good graces alright...She's gotten in his bed a few times too!  She's just fine!" scoffed Angie Blossums.
"OUUUUU DISH GIRL DISH!" said Josie..


Bresha and Beverly laughed..
"There will be time for that later....and yes, I'd like to hear it too...but she's beginning." chided Olivia.

"Your Honor, the people are contending that on or about said night, early morning.. Assistant District Attorney Angela Blossums followed...Stalked Judge Adolph Rascom to a location and cold bloodedly shot him down in cold blood as he sat in his car...due to the violent nature of this offense, we ask that she be held without bail until the time of her trial.." said Jennifer Thorne.

"Your Honor, we are acting on the assumption of innocence...Ms. Blossums disputes these charges and is looking forward to her day in court to fight these egregious allegations...As you know she is an officer of the court...Has a sterling public record and presents no flight risk at all...." said Olivia.

Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha interviewed 8 charactor witnesses a piece the remainder of the morning...All very well prepared .....





"Olivia has her young protoge's trained very well...I thought they were all excellent attorneys when I went up against them." whispered Angie Blossums to me.. I smiled and nodded. She was a beautiful and very shapely woman...I could see a man becoming very entranced by her...
She came across as very personable , very down to earth...More so than I originally thought, and less serious and straight laced out of court than in it.

Lieutenant Tragg was rubbing her legs.....She removed his hand....He ran his hand up her skirt almost to her hips...He once again had that goofy pleased as punch look on his face...
''Arthur, please don't..." she said quietly, but firmly and removed his hand once again....she was watching Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha... "They're good!" she thought.


"Alright it is 2:45......Ms. Blossums is an officer of the court, so I'm going to release her on her own recognizance...but I am going to stipulate that she wear an electronic ankle monitor.." he said.

So Good...She was free without any bail....Basically because she was an officer of the court and in large because she was a white woman...We all understood how that worked..



One of the Baillifs attached the electronic Ankle monitor onto her left calf..
''Wow! I have presided over cases where a defendent has had one of these things on their ankle.. They have protested vigourously about how this made them feel ...The stigma of the public knowing you're under some kind of probation....Now I understand ...This is a humbling experience.." said Angie Blossums.
"I understand, but it would be even worse , wearing an orange jumpsuit in Valhalla Women's holding Facility." said Olivia.
"For someone like you, a prosecutor....That would be humiliating."said Beverly...
'You're right...you're very right." said Angie.
"If we get on the train now...We'll make it to the Bridge Building in time for Dinner..."said Nelson..
"Yeah,let's get out of here." said Josie.
"There is the side door." I said..
"Lead the way." said Bresha.
We hadn't driven, we had all traveled here by Public Transportation...That way Lt. Tragg couldn't put his GPS Trackers on any of our vehicles...

We hated that one man had so much power over us...To make us change our entire way of operating...We hated it.
Lt. Tragg looked around...We were gone! Nowhere in sight... He looked around.. ADA Jennifer Thorne was missing also... He was perplexed....

He was furious that Olivia and Beverly and their team had sprung  his suspect in seeming record time..but he wouldn't be able to whine and complain about it to us...we were gone....


III-
We went to the Bridge Building... 

We were famished and they had a lot of good hot food for a subsidized price... Not only that, our friends and neighbors were here...

"I saw Lt. Tragg on Television this morning...with your client, doing the perp walk and running his mouth recklessly again ,jeopardizing your case.. He did the same to us...We asked for and got a change of Venue....You might consider doing the same." said Yvette Jones-Lockwood..
"I thought about that....but I think I'll take my chances.....If by some chance we lose...on my appeal, we'll demand a change of venue...I hope it doesn't come to that."said Olivia.
"Your case is simular to ours..It's high profile.. A Judge murdered, a judge rumored to be having an affair with your client..An Assistant District Attorney." said Keith Jones..
"None of that is true... Lt. Tragg is basing all of that on hearsay....People on the street speculated that...He has no proof."said Bee Bee.
"His Widow was interviewed on TV today....She was in tears....Thanks to Lt. Tragg shooting his mouth off...Even if it is true...He just shouldn't talk about things before the trial.."said Sofia..
"We not only got a change of venue, we got him muzzled...An Anonymous call to the Deputy of Operations might do that much for you.."laughed Kahlil..
''We can have that taken care for you....On the house." said Jade.
I laughed... "That I'd appreciate..." I said.  "Bayside is cool, but we might not be so lucky....Who knows where we might wind up if we get a change of venue....Personally, I enjoy sleeping in my bed."I added..
Jade and I both laughed.

"I heard you also were the victim of Rape." said Angie Blossums to Beverly... "I understand if you don't want to discuss it" she said.
"No it's okay...It was a long time ago....I was young...I had just passed the bar... My Auntie had got me a job working with her as a Public Defender...A Man, a wealthy well heeled man with money asked me to represent one of his employees who had gotten himself in trouble....This man had the money and influence to have hired a really good defense attorney...but he wanted me, a young attorney, just passed the bar, very, very green.....See He had a scholarship that I had won several years ago in High School...He said he remembered me... I represented his employee and got an acquittal....To "Celebrate" he took me to a very tony bistro and treated me to a delicious dinner... He also roofied my drink...I was very woozy... When I woke up , I was lying across his bed in just my panties and bra and he was standing over me in just his boxers...He unsnapped my bra and slipped my panties down...and forced himself on me...I was so weak, I couldn't fight him off...I don't know how long it went on...but when I woke up...I was nude, there was semen everywhere...and he plunked $500.00 on the bed.. He callously told me to get dressed , that there was a cab waiting for me outside... I got dressed.... I didn't take his money....I was crying....I was so ashamed and it was years before I spoke about what happened.."said Beverly.

"The same man tried to do the same thing to me." said Josie... He took me out for drinks...He demanded that I drink a Gin and Tonic... Which I don't drink...but he was so loud and forceful  that I complied..Same thing happened... He had roofied my drink...I was close to passing out...and he would have taken me to his apartment and done the same thing...but Beverly and Donnie Ray rescued me before he could get into anything.. Liv was livid when she found out what he had done..."said Josie..


"He tried to rape my auntie too, but she turned the tables on him, Switched drinks on him while he was distracted. He passed out..
She sued him!....Made him pay me and Josie a quarter of a million a piece..." said Beverly.


"Good for you!   That Nasty Buzzard....He sounds like the Late Judge Rascom.... If he took advantage of me...I'm wondering how many young girls he took advantage of....A lot of female attorneys clerked and interned for him....I was 25 years old the first time he raped me....and 32 the second time...and now when I should have really known better...He did it again...I was furious...but I did not kill him!! I didn't, but I'm not sad he's dead." said Angie Blossums..

Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray , Jessica and Chip listened to Beverly and Josie's story as well as Angie Blossums.

"Ohhhh Beverly, Josie, I never knew until that harpie of a daughter of his tried to sue you guys two years ago." said Jazzy...
"Yeah, but we put a stop to that, didn't we?" said Dabnis, high fiving, his wife, Kayla and Ray...
''We sure did."said Kayla.
"Yup....and You guys and Ms. Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil,really corked that up..."said Ray remembering...
"Was the most righteous case of my career..." said Jessica remembering their defense of Olivia, Beverly and Josie..



Led by Ms. Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia,Kahlil, Nelson, Bresha and her husband, Chip...








Chip remembered too and smiled..


Angie Blossums relaxed...She felt so happy in the company of all of these talented young attorneys who worked in this building... She looked to the side of her..



She saw one of her attorneys, Bresha Billips, kissing a man passionately in the corner.. She was told that that was Bresha's husband, Tony.


She saw Virginia Shaw.....An Attorney she had gone up against a few times in the past, Disbarred and incarcerated and recently paroled here..She had heard that she had gotten a job as an Office Manager and Consultant at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, who had offices here and had recently married Judge Jetty Dukes,of the Legal  Ethics Board, both of which were in this building.
She saw her colleague, ADA Karen Page who was here with the Wrongful Conviction Unit...
Karen introduced her to her staff attorneys..
Brooke Marks...
her Husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks..
Natalie Tennison
and David Charles...


It seemed like all of Olivia and Beverly's friends and neighbors worked in this building...How nice to have a place away from it all to work and relax and that that dunderhead Lt. Arthur Tragg didn't know about , she was told.
After dinner all of them except for Karen got on the train, The train that was going to take them all home..







She returned back to Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex.

''Due to the lateness of the hour...It would be safer for you to stay with us..." said Olivia..

"You can stay in our sub-basement...we have a nice bed...There is a shower and bathroom and a chest of drawers.." said Beverly....
"Oh My....what don't you have here? A Law Library, A Media Room, You and your husbands both live here... My goodness.." exclaimed Angie Blossums, who knew she could never think of Olivia ,Beverly and her team as enemies or adversaries ever again...

"Here is some clean sheets and pillow cases " said Nelson..


"Thank You!" said a very grateful...Angie Blossums...


"Tomorrow, I'll take you to your car.....You go home and pack some clothes, an overnight bag...Check into a hotel, using your real name and prefferably one with an indoor parking lot..Keep a low profile...Use that Portal to get updates from us and the burner phone..." I said..


"Thank You...Thank you all...Your kindness has been above and beyond duty..." said Angie Blossums.
She took her clothes off and got under the covers... settling in for the night.
It had been an Amazing Day.


IV-


Olivia and I were turning in also....


Olivia sat on the bed, watching me and smiling...

"I don't know how your trousers or your boxers contains all of that...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
my goodness..I remember the first time I felt it, when we danced in the club that night in New Orleans..I couldn't believe it.." she said.


"Believe it...and believe that I want to put all of this inside of you right now.." I whispered..

We kissed several times....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...When you kissed me today in court, I felt as if that's what you had in mind.." said Olivia.

"I always have it in mind." I whispered.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

It had been an interesting and productive day...

Olivia was quite happy....

''Donnie Ray, let's stop playing and get in bed..I want you inside me." she whispered.

"With Pleasure. who's playing?" I said ,practically salivating...


I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the side of the  bed


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you are so warm, so wet..." I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss! I just couldn't get you alone." I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed softly..



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSSss..OHHH YESSSSSS! WE ARE ALONE NOWWWWW!!! OUUUUUUUU!" Olivia cooed as we wound up on the bedroom floor for another HOUR....


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!! WOUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another HOUR passed by..



She took me by the hand into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..
and then for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's place-



 Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...

"I know you like hugging me and kissing me...but I want something more." she said.

"At your service baby." said Nelson.

Beverly giggled..

Nelson's eyes popped out of head almost as Beverly slipped out her thong

and unhooked her bra...


Clothes came off and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window..

He placed her petite body on the bathroom sink and plowed into her...

"AWWWWWWWW GOD HOW DO YOU STAY SO SOFT AND WET?" he asked.

Beverly pounded her hands on his back, her head turned from side to side..... She burst into tears..
as she began to have an intense orgasm...her body trembling..
"OH BEVERLY, I'M IN LOVE!" Nelson cried out..

"I KNOW YOU ARE, YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED ME!" Beverly said, kissing him slowly and softly.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I HAVE!!!" said Nelson, who didn't know if he was coming or going right now!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" said Beverly, tearing up again.
They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch again for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...

Beverly lie on Nelson's chest..

"We said we wasn't gonna do the nasty on the new couch..." whispered Beverly...

''We won't do it anymore." whispered Nelson..

''Okay!" said Beverly ,who drifted off to sleep on top of her husband..

In our sub-basement...ADA Angela Blossums had just drifted off  to sleep when her phone rang... She had forgot to turn her phone off..She had disabled the GPS tracking on it...


"Hello!" she said.  It was 2:30 AM
"Hello Angie...What;cha doin? Do you know who this is?" came the voice of Lt. Tragg.
''Arthur Tragg...you've arrested me, now why are you calling me at 2:30 in the morning...I'm trying to sleep??" said Angie Blossums.

She was sorry she had given him her number....She had thought like a lot of detectives...He wanted it to relay information to him about the case, instead she got calls asking her for dates, which she always turned down and then lurid calls late at night asking her what color her panties or bra was or what she was wearing...He was as much a nuisance as Judge Rascom had been.. She had never been as sexually harrassed as she had been during her last case...
"Your lawyers sprung you..so what are you complaining about?? Now, tell me, what are you wearing?" he whispered..
''A white night shirt....it comes to my hips." she whispered devilishly...

"Yeah..Yeah...Yeahhhhhhhhhh?  Ouuuu what color are your panties?" he asked..breathing heavily!
"You really want to know? They are a color you're never going to see!" she giggled.

(CLICK!)

She hung up and turned her phone off....She put it on the charger.



Lt. Tragg was livid!!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: