Thursday, February 2, 2023

Jerome Malcolm

 

 

  


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips.




Attorney Jerome Malcolm looked at his laptop... He had googled and caught up on everything Olivia and Beverly...

"My My My...Olivia has really moved on since she left Bach and Roach, She got divorced , started her own law firm, just like she said she was going to do...Got remarried... Beverly joined her as a partner.. and they hired Three more attorneys, including Beverly's husband...Who he had met briefly before, when she was still a public defender and he was also... He had come to visit her shortly before she eventually quit that office and that guy , Nelson East had been hanging around her constantly...He had thought he had a thing for her...Beverly was planning to go to D.C. , be a U.S. Attorney at the Immigration Office.. He wondered what had become of that? She was now her Auntie's equal partner at her law firm...Had married Nelson and he too was in her aunt's employ...Olivia had married this ex-cop from New Orleans and now he was her in house investigator.. and the two other attorneys were fine as hell, he thought..All Married.. incredible... In addition to her law firm, Olivia owned a piece of a small Bus Company and a Catering Company... She was a baller...


He looked at other recent photos of Olivia and Beverly...He got a huge erection just thinking about how many times he begged Olivia for some trim and how she always politely turned him down... Same with Beverly...He could barely get a kiss from her...And now they were both married..
None of that mattered...He had a job to do... He too was in private practice and he as the chief counsel for the Bower Family and Estate had business with Olivia and Beverly. Strictly Business.


We were miles away at The Bridge Building..preparing to have dinner.


"The Food Here is pretty good!"said Katie..
"And I love the ambience.." said Paulie..
''When we have a court appearence there or Federal Court...We always eat here.. Plus our neighbors and friends all work and eat here too!"said Olivia..
"The necessary peace of mind you need after being bailed out.." I said.
Yvette laughed out loud... I loved her laugh...It was sexy..."The necessary peace of mind you need after being in court with unhinged Lt. Tragg." she said.
"YESSSSSSSSss!" agreed Jade, her investigator..
"We are always glad to have you guys here.." said Virginia, her office manager..
"Heyyy guys...The Roller Skating rink in Bayside..this Saturday Night.."said Beverly,

 who was the unofficial social director of our neighborhood..
''And Josie's Friday Night...They got five D.J.'s coming in from out of town.." said Nelson..


who was his wife's second in command in planning these things... If they didn't announce them, People came to them asking "What's up for the weekend buddy?"

"We are there man." said Keith Jones..
"You guys just started a new case too huh?" said Bee Bee.
"Two new cases.. A Civil and a Criminal Case." said Josie.
"Aye Mios Dios..We are getting ready to start another Wrongfully Convicted Case  with Jessie and Chip and Karen and her guys.." said Sofia..
"You guys just finished a case with them." said Kahlil.
"Yeah...it was pretty nice, wasn't it husband?" said Bresha, who was sitting on his lap..
''Sure was."said Tony. I'm working this case with Ms. Yvette and her team as well."said Tony.

"You'll be getting a lot of good training from this Tone." said Ray...
Cousin Liv, DonnIe Ray, Cousin Bev, Nelson, Josie, Bresha...Howdy Family!" said Kayla..
''Heyyy Baby"said Olivia,  who greeted her cousin, younger like her niece by nine years with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  Olivia had treated both girls like they were her own personal babies when they were growing up...
"Hello Family....I feel like you guys are my family too... How are you doing?" said Jazzy.
"You know you are Jazzy, My sweet Jazzy!" said Olivia, hugging Jazzy...Olivia had mentored and taught her the ropes too when she was a Public Defender....
"Jazmatazz" said Beverly

Hugging her friend, since ninth grade..


"Olivia, Yvette...I made a call to the Deputy of Operations about that problem you've been having when you've wanted to see your client alone at Central Booking.. You may get a deli tray or some steaks in a few days and you won't have that problem again..I assure you." said Dabnis.
"Thank You Dabnis..."said Olivia.
"Thank You Dabnis and uh avoid the courthouse, unless you have to be there.. You know what happened the last time." said Yvette, smiling, remembering when Dabnis totally thrashed Lt. Tragg..
"Yes please...I'm glad our activities this week are at Josies and the Skating Rink...."said Jessica..
"Don't forget Saturday Morning Brunch at No I.D. "said Chip.....



We had been going there the past few Saturdays....We loved their brunch.

"You guys have a regular social register.."said Katie Willows.
''We sure do!" said Olivia smiling.
"Liv , B.L. wanted to know if we could stay with you guys this weekend..We want to go skating Saturday night.and attend Sunday Jazz Brunch with You guys at Josies." said ADA Karen Page.



Josie's had live music and a very nice brunch on Sunday...We never missed that...My sister and brother in law had loved it when they came to visit..


"Why certainly. You're always welcome." said Olivia..
"Hey guys...My Husband, came to have dinner with us today.." said Brooke..
"Hi Everybody." said Sean.
"Hi Liv, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie,Bree.." said Natalie..

"Welcome...Glad you guys are dining with us." said David Charles...


We enjoyed fellowshipping with our friends.. We could have never of had a peaceful dinner or any other meal in Sam Mothers Diner.. Not with Lt. Tragg fuming over us being involved in the case.


II-

THE NEXT DAY-


We had dropped  Katie and Paulie off.... We told them to stop by in the morning... She had been locked up and arraigned.. She needed a good night's sleep and a nice hot shower..

"Olivia, this is a great place you have here... You and Donnie Ray live upstairs and Beverly and Nelson live here too?... Incredible...and your practice is downstairs...You don't have to leave.." gushed Katie.


"This place was perfect... I found it shortly after I left BACH & ROACH and my divorce went through...I fell in love with this building and I bought it and had it renovated..." said Olivia.

We were in Beverly and Nelson's Domicile , Where Beverly, Josie and Alfreda were preparing breakfast for all of us...
"I'm so glad to be hosting Breakfast this morning." said Beverly...
"And we are thankful for your help Ms. Alfreda..

"I love to cook....It was nothing." said Alfreda...







We had Eggs to Order, Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns..Orange Juice and Coffee...


Afterwards we retired downstairs to Our conference room....

''We need to establish an alibi...Where were you at 7:00 AM in the morning Katie? THAT MORNING!" asked Olivia.
"I was in bed, Fast asleep in my apartment complex... I didn't get up until 9:00 AM.... people saw me leaving...I ordered car service... I have a receipt and a credit card receipt." said Katie.
"Your Fiance left at 6:30...We know that... He was with the Dentist until 8:30 and then with his surgeon at the hospital until at least 11:00...We know that and have witnesses and proof... You live in a gated community ,do you have a Key card that keeps a record of your comings and goings.?" I asked.
"Yes...We clocked in at 9:00 PM and we didn't leave again until morning... he left at 6:30, but I left at 9:00 AM...My Keycard record will prove that!" said Katie..
''All things Lt. Tragg could have checked out..I'm surprised he checked out your fiance..." said Beverly, who was disgusted,,
"Okay... Well, We are going to tell you what we tell a lot of our clients.. Check yourself into a Hotel.. Use your own name...Make sure the hotel has an indoor parking lot...."said Nelson..

"Keep a low profile.. This is a Portal...we will communicate with you and give you updates on your case..through this..." said Josie..

"And rhis is a burner phone...Write this number down and only call us on this...don't call our business or private phone numbers from here on out...This way...Our communications will not be compromised." said Bresha.

"You guys are nothing if not thorough....I'm going to keep you guys on retainer.....You guys are my attorneys from here on out.."said Katie..

"Always nice to know a client thinks highly of us..." said Olivia..

Then the Bell rang!

"That's a civilized ring...It's not Lt. Tragg.."laughed Beverly...
"I'll get it." said Alfreda..
"Well Hellllllllllllooooo!" he said to Alfreda, checking out how tight her jeans were and how they accentuated every curve... Uh I would like an audience with Olivia Bennett-Alexander" said Jerome Malcolm...


"LIV!! COMPANY!" Alfreda said, ignoring him.


"Hello Jerome... I saw you in court yesterday...To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" asked Olivia..
"Olivia, Olivia,Oliviaaaaaaa...Ummmmph, you are still as sexy as ever.....LAWDDDDDDD!" he exclaimed..

"Yes, MY HUSBAND thinks so too!...This is my Husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, who happens to be my in house investigator....



"Hello." I said..

"And You remember my niece, Beverly...This is my niece , Beverly's


 Husband, Associate Attorney, Nelson East..."
"What's Up?" said Nelson...
"This is Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd..."

"Hello" said Josie..
"Associate Attorney, Bresha Billips."

"Hello" said Bresha.,
"And our Office Manager, Alfreda Cummings, Beverly's mother.." said Olivia..

"Hello." said Alfreda..
"Beverly's Mother?? LAWD HAVE MERCY....I see where she gets her sexy Body from.... One thing I gotta say...Olivia, you keep some fine women around you...heh heh heh!" said Jerome Malcolm..

''We are in the middle of a meeting with our client....I know you didn't drop by here for a social call."said Beverly..

"No I did not...This is strictly business... Like you Olivia, I left Bach and Roach after it became quite obvious that they were never going to make a Black man or woman partner... I am in Private Practice...I have an office downtown ....and I am the Cheif Counsel for the Bowers Family and their estate...I'm here because of your clients... I see one isn't here.. We understand you plan to sue my late client's estate for as yet unnamed damages...." he said.

''We sure are... Your client broke my client's jaw... He has sustained numerous medical expenses for that and he terrorized my other client...We are asking for his medical bills to be paid completely and an as yet unnamed amount for pain and suffering." said Olivia.

"She's on trial for murdering my client.." said Jerome snidely...

"You know we aren't going to let you use that in a court of law."said Beverly...
"I don't see how you can stop me.."said Jerome.
''We've got Proof, a lot of it...Josie!" said Nelson..
"This is Paulie's xrays...His jaw was fractured... This is a photo of the Brass Knuckles your late client used that night... This is the M.E.'s Lab report... His Prints and His DNA is them as well as our client's DNA..." said Josie..
"This is a Photo of the Typewriter... see the retarded D.....This typewriter matches these letters...All the hateful and heinious letters your client sent to our client anonymously....They were typed on this typewriter, found in his office and we have a letter he had just typed and was getting ready to send off..With his prints on it....and DNA....All of this stuff is at the Medical Examiner's office..but we have photos and copies of the official reports..."said Bresha.

"Not that it matters...but there isn't one eyewitness that puts our client at the scene of that crime...and no fingerprints or DNA...Frankly I don't know what Lt. Tragg is basing his case on.." I said.

Jerome Malcolm's face dropped....His arrogant swagger was all but gone....

"His case is basically made up of hearsay... And I got that on good word from someone who knows and isn't too happy about it! Olivia, you are uh nothing if not thorough....Uh Look....I'll get with my people and get back to you...I'm uh certain we can come up with an equitable number that will satisfy all parties concerned.." he said..

"I'm sure.." said Olivia..
"Well uh...Olivia, I haven't seen you since we both worked at Bach and Roach....Give me the tour of your establishment..." said Jerome Malcolm...

"Come with me." said Beverly.
Jerome was given the tour of Olivia and I's Domicile....
Beverly and Nelson's Domicile below us...
Our Law Library
and Media room in the adjacent building....

"Olivia, Beverly....I say this with all seriousness and sincerity..... I am impressed...You have outdone yourself.. You said when you left that you were going to start your own law firm... A Number of guys thought you were going to fall on your face and eventually come back...You were a Senior Associate Attorney at the time and one guy said when you came back, you were going to be just an Associate Attorney and instead of an office, you were going to be in a cubicle and that would teach you... Well, you never looked back... You got your own firm.. Here in this nice Duplex...with this nice office and this great staff.... You showed them...I guess we both did........I left soon after you did.. I have an office in town with two attorneys and  a Para-legal and an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager.. Nothing like what you have, but at least I call my own shots...Like you do... I tip my hat to you.. I'll see you both tomorrow maybe..."
"Well Thank you for the compliments... I'll see you tomorrow." said Olivia.
"Nice Meeting you." I said.
''See You Later Jerome." said Beverly.
"Nice Meeting You." said Nelson.
"Nice Meeting you."said Josie.
"Nice Meeting you." said Josie.
"So Long." said Alfreda.

Just as he was leaving a delivery truck drove up with a package for us...

"Hey Guys , look at this..." said Alfreda.






It was a box of Omaha Steaks and an Apology from Lt. Tragg...






Across the street at Yvette's House was the same thing...A Box of Steaks and a letter of Apology from Lt. Tragg...


"I'm going to put these in the freezer in the basement... Then I'm going to call Vettie...At some date in the future...We are going to have a cook off and treat the entire neighborhood...Just like Jazzy and Dabnis did." said Olivia..

"Maybe we'll rent a hall, a place where everybody can stretch out and have Steak and Baked Potatoes and even seafood... and we can play cards....the works..." said Beverly....


"The Deputy Of Ops must have torn him a new one..... I imagine he wants to kill Dabnis at this moment.."laughed Nelson..


"Yeah, you know we can't go to couples night next week...He'll be on a tear" I laughed..

''Darn it! Why can't he go on vacation or something?" asked Josie.
"I know girl, I know...but we got some good steaks out of this deal.." said Bresha,.
Alfreda laughed loudly... "I love these girls!" she said...Still Laughing..




III-


NIGHTFALL CAME!!!




Olivia was on her laptop, looking up information on her former colleauge , Jerome Malcolm...They were the same age for one thing...


Jerome Malcolm...

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated , St. Joseph's Academy

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -HARVARD UNIVERSITY

J.D.-HARVARD UNIVERSITY  LAW  SCHOOL

Passed the Bar, MA/ CT /Pennsylvania,/ New York,/ New Jersey,/ Deleware,/ 

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Associate Attorney Funstein and Meyers Attorneys at Law- New York City, NY.

Associate Attorney , Pritchard And Reyes Attorneys at Law, New York City, New York

Senior Associate Attorney , Bach and Roach, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia ,PA.

Cheif Counsel, Bowers Family and Estate. Philadelphia PA.

Lead Attorney, The Malcolm Group, Philadelphia. PA.

Single


"Gotta hand it to him...He knows how to go after the money.." said Olivia, closing her laptop..

.

"You Ready for me?" she asked me.


"I'm always ready for you."I smiled as I began to undress..






and watched her unsnap her bra and slip her panties off..

"I know you are." she laughed...


"You've been staring at me all day like a hungry wolf..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

I hurriedly undressed

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger? Myyyy lawddd!  OUUUUUUUU!!" she exclaimed...as I  began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine..Just forget about your problems..." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM, put me down....." she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU WANT SOME MORE?  OUUUUUUUUU YOU WANT SOME MORE?? " she asked me softly...

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" was all I could manage to get out...

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..She was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and she mounted me ,easing down on me slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.....


"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within TWENTY MINUTES... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss..OUUUUUUUUU!!!! OHH MYY godddd! " she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes.
 ..

"You okay?" I asked...


"I'm just fine...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmph...ummph..ummmph!"" she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...Soon she was lying on top of me...She said she liked that position...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had.



And downstairs, Nelson and Beverly were staring deeply into each others eyes....



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god with pleasure....", Nelson exclaimed...He liked playing this game with her, slowly undressing her...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...she wasn't wearing a bra....


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...



He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..Slipping her panties down and off..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I wish we had been doing this back when we were Public Defenders...Why didn't you tell me you were this huge and could do it to me this long?." she moaned playfully..

"I tried to tell you." he moaned, playing along..

"YES YOU DID....YES YOU DIDDDDD!" OH MY GODDDDDDD!! WOUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. 

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....Her eyes were as wide as saucers...She couldn't believe his energy...His level of excitement...

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had another very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else..

IV-



ADA Diane Baronski was visiting her old law school friend, Jerome Malcolm this afternoon...

"Jerome, your place is beautiful....but then again, you always had excellent tastes in things...Cars, Wines, Clothes and living spaces." said Diane..  "You're obviously doing well in private practice." she added..
"I am... I have an office in town with three other attorneys and a para-legal....We do well, but my main client, Stephen Bowers Family and Estate makes me do very well... It's how I afford this and that Bentley in the Garage downstairs with my name monogramed on it.. You should leave the D.A.'s office and come work with me... I could set you up real nice Diane.." said Jerome..


"I bet you would too...."said Diane..

"I visited Olivia Bennett-Alexander earlier today....It seems you and I have a common interest....You're prosecuting her client for First Degree Murder.. and that same client and her fiance are suing my  client's estate, which I still represent for a lot of money....I'm supposed to meet with them tomorrow to work something out...It seems as though they've got the goods on my client's late son...who was a bit of an asshole... I met him a few times...I didn't like him!...He was a privileged trust fund baby, who never really had to work for anything...Flunked out of two colleges and still had more money than you and I combined...At any rate...Olivia , her beautiful niece and company have a pretty rock solid defense as well.  I can't tell you how to run your business...but you would do well to offer Olivia a proffer or drop the whole thing...From what I 've seen you don't have much of a case.  I'm just sayin.."said Jerome..


"I'm quite familliar with Olivia and her precocious little niece and her staff...




Beverly's husband, Nelson is a very shrewd and smart attorney... He's their right hand man...

And Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray is one of the finest investigators I have ever seen... He leaves no stone unturned...and he's sexy too, dresses well ,always smells great... I'm certain he gives her much pleasure in the bed....



And those  two other attorneys she has... The girls... They're pretty sharp too... I've been up against them two or three times...They are sharp..." said Diane..

"Olivia and I worked together years ago at Bach and Roach.....She's a fine attorney with a very analytical mind and she's taught her niece well too...Her niece tried a case for us once in her aunt's absence...Brilliant...Watching Beverly was like watching Olivia." said Jerome..


"Did you and Olivia uh ever do the Hibbity Bibbity?  You speak so fondly of her...I know that smart women like her turn you on.." asked Diane..

"No we did not!....Though Not from lack of trying... 



I tried hard...but she was married to her first husband...She wouldn't do it! I wanted to...real bad.... I dated her niece , 


Beverly for awhile too!  But she knew I'd been trying to sleep with her aunt and she wouldn't bite either.." sighed Jerome...

"Poor Poor Babbbbbbby" said Diane...
She gave Jerome a slow soft kiss....that lingered for a few minutes.. "Ummmmmm I missed this." said Diane.
"Where is your uh boyfriend tonight?" he asked.
"He plays racketball with the D.A. and the Mayor's Chief of Staff  tonight... Usually comes home exhausted and sweaty...So I don't visit him on those nights...Which frees me up to visit an old friend, Namely, You." she laughed..
''Well I've got another gem to drop on you...Just something to think about... My client's late son was blackmailing and threatening another couple..

"It seems before he was engaged to Katie Willows...He was engaged to a Victoria Nettles... She like Katie saw him for what he was..a total asshole and broke off the engagement.. He doesn't take break ups very well and he sent her threatening letters and some unflattering photographs she took years before for an x rated magazine.. 
Her present boyfriend was enraged.. He beat the fool out of young 

Stephan Bowers III and threatened to kill him if he ever contacted his girlfriend again..I'm just saying...Perhaps you could point Lt. Tragg in a different direction." said Jerome.


"That is a thought...Thank you...Now point me in the direction of your bedroom..." Diane whispered..

"Ouuuuuuuuu word..." laughed Jerome with a wicked smile.... He knew Diane didn't come up to his Penthouse apartment for just conversation...
"UMMMMMMMMMMM JEROME...I've dreamed about this moment ever since our night back in the dorms at law school... it was sooooo good!" said Diane..They fell up against the the wall kissing passionately with Diane, unbuttoning his shirt, unzippering his  trousers and softly stroking his now engorged, erect penis...

"You never called me...I barely saw you again after that..." said Jerome.. 

"We had exams...We were a month away from graduation and then we had to study for the Bar exam and you packed up and moved.." said Diane in between hot kisses.

"I had a job offer in New York....I take it you stayed in Boston..." he said.

"I did, for several years...until I finally returned to Philly..."said Diane...

"I'm sorry I didn't call you Diane or come up to visit."said Jerome in between kisses...

"That's okay...You're here now...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MYYY GOODNESS, YOU ARE HERE!!!! DAMNNNNNN!" moaned Diane..
He unbuckled her dress and tossed it to the side..
Then unsnapped her bra...
and slid her panties off...

"OH MY GOD DIANE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD! I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED YOUR TASTE In UNDERWEAR!" he exclaimed..

Diane giggled..

"SO HAVE A LOT OF MEN!" she thought to herself...
She eased herself down on his waiting penis and began to move up and down slowly...softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " she gasped...



At long last, they were back in bed, the first time in years...Since law school and it still felt good..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JEROME!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT STILL FEELS SO GOOOODD
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! UMMMMMMMMMM!! MEOWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed..

"OH DIANE....I'VE MISSED THIS SOOOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

The bed began to squeak out of control and the headboard rattled to the point it sounded as if it might split...


Nothing had changed... They  made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEE!" he screamed out, cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..


It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Jerome...you were amazing!" she whispered in between slow ,soft kisses...



She began riding him slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. Diane was as he remembered her , a machine, Did she ever get enough? He wondered.. He had always admired her sexy body and flirtatious ways... He guessed correctly that she was a lot of fun in bed.. He was as she remembered him... HARD and HUGE...Her body shivered as she rode him...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, JEROME!!...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

They made love for another  THREE HOURS...He came and came hard again... His body was trembling something crazy...So was she!!!


She took a nice long hot shower... dried off and lotioned down...


She got dressed....

She bent down and kissed him while he slept...

"Goodbye Jerome... Thank you for another wonderful night....."she whispered softly.
He woke up and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! You're welcome.....Byyyyeee Diane, Don't be a stranger and uh think about my offer." he said.

"I will... Bye Jerome.." she said as she left his Penthouse Apartment.





While at our Office/Duplex


We were having a catered breakfast this morning...

Alfreda passed plates out to everybody....

"This is real nice...Changing it up a bit." she said.

"Yeah, we are in full work mode today...After we finish breakfast..The girls and I will be doing research."said Beverly...
"Yeah and Me and Liv have to pick potential jurors.."said Nelson.
''As well as work on a trial strategy..."said Olivia.
"Isn't Jerome Malcolm coming back today?" I asked.
"He is.. he wants to work out a settlement."said Josie.
" Paulie and Katie are coming too...This afternoon.." said Bresha.

"I'll have Sandwiches and Coffee ready for them." said Olivia.

Business as usual before two big cases.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jerome Malcolm is interesting, Hope to see more of him...

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and just throwing my panties

Judith said...

So What else is new?

Sunflower said...

WOW! There was a lot of sex in this one.

Angie B. said...

I kind of like Jerome Malcolm, Hope to see him again!

Toni said...

Great Story installment Keith... Can't wait for the conclusion. I agree with Cheryl, Jerome Malcolm is interesting, Hope to see more of him..