Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Three Strikes and You're Dead, Part 2

"ADA Blossums??" said Olivia..
"It's Angela...Angela....we aren't in court Olivia...We can address each other differently now..."said Angie Blossums...
''You look distraught.." I said.
"Sit down, let me get you some water....and fresh fruit.." said Beverly...
Nelson pulled out a chair for her...

"You can sit right here." he said.


Josie got her a cold towell for her head...
"Relax....you can kick your heels off." said Bresha.

"You said you might need our help....I take it that is legal help. In what way?" asked Olivia.


"In the worst way...I believe I'm going to be arrested and charged with MURDER!!! By now you've heard about the shooting of Judge Adolph Rascom.... We were all in court with him for close to two weeks with that trial....What you don't know is that He and I have history..He should have recused himself from trial, I thought he would, I hoped he would, but he didn't... You see.. HE RAPED ME!!! The night before the jury came back with a decision...HE RAPED ME IN THE JUDGES CHAMBERS...It wasn't the first time., The First time was years before...I had graduated from law school and passed the bar... I interned for him... He wasn't a judge then...He was a very successful attorney with the firm, Linton, Barber and Rascom....He was a partner... I interned for him and on the very afternoon my internship ended...He forced himself on me in his office... On his desk....He apologized profusely afterwords and offered me a job as an Associate Attorney at his firm... I should have gone to the police...I should have said something, but I was young and ambitious and I was attracted to the money....I kept my mouth closed and in a year I was a senior Associate Attorney and a year later...I was a Partner.... The money was incredible...I paid off my student loans, I had a great apartment and a new car... I was on top of the heap and faster than most of the people I graduated with...

Three years later, at a Christmas party...He forced himself on me again in the coatroom...His wife was just a room away...She could have walked in on us...He ripped my panties off and my bra as well.. I ran out of there dishelved...and shaking....Within four weeks, I turned in my resignation and went my seperate way....I found work at another firm...and eventually made my way to the District Attorney's Office... I prosecuted a lot of rape cases...

It had been 11 years and I wind up with this case and with him as the Judge...He had moved along too!A divorce, another marriage and now he was a Judge and I was practicing in his courtroom against you guys.. .He should have recused himself from trial, I thought he would, I hoped he would, but he didn't... It was bad enough with that dunderhead Lt. Tragg running his hands up my skirt, begging me to go out with him, even calling my home late at night...but during the trial...I'd look up and the Judge,was staring practically down my throat...and grinning...

We got through the trial....It was the day before the jury would deliver a verdict... He cornered me in his study....I was putting on lipstick and fluffing my hair.....He forced himself on me again...This was three times...Three strikes and you're out... I was furious....I got my gun.....I overheard him telling Rollie Rollerson that he was going to be at his gala that night.. I knew where the restaurant was.. I followed him...He picked a prostitute up off the street and parked in a back alley about three blocks away... They were having sex...

I heard them moaning and groaning..saw his car bouncing up and down....I waited...I waited until the young woman got out of his car and walked down the street...I took aim......but at the last minute... I couldn't do it...Olivia, I couldn't do it... I put my gun away, back in my purse and just as I did...Someone else was in that alley...It was very dark...I couldn't see their face...They had a gun, bigger than mine and they took aim and fired three times...into the back of his car...hitting him in the back of the head...killing him...Whoever it was ran out of the back of the alley, the way I came in... I ran the opposite way ,out into the street.. I know I was seen and I know I was picked up by the street cams...but I didn't kill him..I swear...I wanted to...I was there..but it wasn't me." she said, tears streaming down her face..

She opened her purse and pulled her gun out... She placed it on the table.

I looked at it... I picked it up... It was cold....but it had been since Early Friday Morning...It was Monday...I checked it...It had a full clip.
"This gun hasn't been fired...It's got a full clip."I said.
"Plus this is a .22, The newspaper said he was shot with a larger caliber gun...a .40 Cal...which blew the back of his head off...some of his face too!!! Ouuuuuuuu, Shortcake, lock this gun in the safe." I said.
"Got'cha" said Beverly...She took the gun,placed it in a plastic bag...and put the plastic bag in our wall safe.

Beverly looked at Angie Blossums with sympathy.... "I was raped once too...when I was younger."said Beverly...

"You poor dear!" said Angie Blossums...
"I want you to write this whole story down and then we are going to video tape you giving this testimony....Did you tell anyone about this?" asked Olivia.


"I told no one about the first time...but the second time...I told at least five people...." said Angela..

"Okay...I need their names and their addresses and their phone numbers.... And we need the names of all and anyone who will vouch for your good charactor..." said Olivia..

"Write it down on here.."said Josie..giving her a pen and paper to write on...


Bresha set up video equipment to tape her sworn statement...



Nelson and Beverly were on the phone calling up 28 charactor witnesses and the five people she told about the second rape...

By the end of the day , we had spoken to 33 people and gotten their signed and sworn statements and video taped affadavits...

We had the beginning of our defense, just in case...


"You guys are pretty efficient..."said Angie , who wrote us a check... A Retainer...


"Go home Angie...We are prepared.....Somewhat.... Maybe nothing will happen...If it does...You're an attorney...I don't have to tell you to exercise your right to remain silent...Say Nothing.. Just call us..We'll be down.." said Olivia.


"Thank you Olivia..Thank you!" said Angie Blossums, who hugged both her and Beverly..

"WOW!!! Three times....Three times.....She should have never have let him get away with that the first time...but I understand....She was fresh out of law school, had just passed the bar...Had a pile of bills that needed to be paid and he offered her a job and money and security...but she definitely should have done something the second time.."said Olivia..
"She was probably ashamed...probably thought no one would believe her....You saw her in court that last day....She was shaking like a leaf...and tearing up....I knew something was wrong with her..."said Beverly...

"Imagine going through all that and having Lt. Tragg pawing all over you the entire trial as well." said Josie..
"That would make me homicidal." said Bresha..
"Only thing is convincing a jury...She was there and she had the intent to kill, only somebody beat her to it.."said Nelson..
''Ahhhh and there is the rub....WHO?  Has he done this to other women?"I asked.


"You might be hard pressed to find someone to admit to that."said Alfreda.

She was right.

II-

At the "Fishbowl" , the nickname the police have for their interrogation room...
Deana Myers, a local prostitute sat...

"It smells better in here than it did the last time I was here... You guys actually mopped the floor and emptied the trash can and scrubbed this table.... Even using air fresheners...Nice!" she said.

''Come on Deana spill...I had your pimp down here and three other girls...They all said you were working that area around that time..|said  Lt. Arthur Tragg.
"Okay look.... I was working that night... Me and the Judge had a little rendezvous in his car in that back alley....He paid me a cool G. ($1000.00) I didn't rob him... After we was done...I went to the All night Diner and had breakfast afterwords... You can check... I was there and we heard the gunshots...You know me Artie...You know I'm not violent...I had no reason to kill him..He paid me.. I didn't even know who he was until I read the papers like everybody else." she said.


" I did check....You were there at that diner...when the gunshots were heard.... You didn't see anybody else huh?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"Nope....I didn't see a soul... We finished...and I left ........I walked down the street to the all night diner and while I was waiting I heard three or four gunshots....That's all I know. Can I go now?" said Deana.


"Yeah , you can go.....The officer outside will take you where ever you want to be let off at."said a frustrated Lt. Tragg.



Sgt. Brice walked in... "Lieutenant, we have the results back from the street cam....I think we got something." he said.


"Good , we need a break...I like to make a quick arrest...If a case goes over 48 hours it gets cold real quick!" said Lt. Tragg....

At our Office /Duplex-
''Alright Angie...go home, get some rest.....We are going to give you this...We usually don't until after you've been arraigned....You haven't been arrested yet...but we want to get you ready, just in case."said Olivia.
"I believe it's just a matter of time before I am arrested.."said Angie.

Josie passed her a Portal....

"We will communicate with you by this....Keep you up to date on proceedings." she said passing Angie a portal.
"This is a burner phone...be very careful not to let the police get ahold of this..

''Write this number down.. memorize it... If you get arrested , call us at this number...Don't call our personal or business numbers from now on..."she said.

"We have time from the time you get arrested and until you are arraigned to put all of this into play...We don't usually get a heads up like this." said Nelson.
"You go home, take a hot shower, get some rest...It's Tuesday....Maybe someone else has been charged with this."said Beverly.....


"Lt. Tragg likes to make a quick arrest...This must be killing him!  He's going to strike and strike soon... I know it...I'm going to look into this Judge's past, starting tomorrow, see if he's done this before and talk to his wife..See if she knew about any of his dalliances.." I said.

"Don't worry about that...That's their problem, not yours..For now you go on the way you've normally been going on with your life." said Olivia.

"Thank you all so much." said Angie as she walked to her car and drove off.



Mid afternoon....Olivia cut everyone loose.. We were as prepared as we could be.... Our client hadn't even been arrested yet and there was a 50-50 chance that she might not be...If she wasn't...Good, but we were prepared if she was..


Upstairs in our domicile..


Olivia sipped her tea.....

"You know, the judge was killed early Friday Morning.....It's Tuesday Afternoon and Lt. Tragg has yet to charge anybody....That's not like him... You used to be a Homicide detective...Didn't you always say that when a homicide goe over 48 hours unsolved....it grows cold.?" she asked.


"Well it can  and truth be told... Most Homicides are really easy to solve...They aren't committed by masterminds...I mean really...They are usually cracked within 48 hours...Maybe he's actually putting together a credible investigation this time....I mean look at the last case he was involved in.. True we got an acquital, but he really put in some decent detective work...That was one of his strongest cases to date." I said.

"Come Onnnnnn, you forget who you're talking about.....even that case had more holes in it than swiss cheese...which is why we won...We were able to create so much reasonable doubt."said Olivia..
"True....well one thing I have no doubt about... You're the sexiest woman in the world..." I said..

Olivia laughed... "You are just too smooth, you know that?" she said.

We started kissing..
The kissing got hotter.....

Soon ,I was slipping her panties down and slipping her skirt and top off..
And lifting her up and entering her....

"OH MY GODDDDD! DONNIE RAYYYYYY, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she gasped as I entered her slowly and gently...
I placed her on the bathroom sink, where I could stare into her pretty hazel eyes and kiss her passionately, while pulling her legs apart and entering her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVVVVVVVVVIA!!! UMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBANDDDDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!" she cooed.
We finally wound up in the bed....
Making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!  
Josie, Bresha and Alfreda had all gone home for today..We weren't having dinner tonight...They had called ahead and instructed their husbands to bring food with them...

Beverly and Nelson were in our law library, putting books back that had been used in our latest cases...
"That's the last one....Usually my mom does this and she would've but Auntay cut everybody loose early today." said Beverly... "Thanks for helping me." she said..
Nelson put his arms around her... He pulled her to him..

"Of course I was gonna help you..." he whispered..
"Was that your way of being alone with me?" she giggled as he opened her blouse and unsnapped her bra ,while they were kissing passionately... They had never done it in the law library before..

"Yes...of course it was." he said as the kissing got hotter and more passionate...

Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and unzippered her skirt...

"We might get caught." Beverly whispered...

"By who? Josie's gone for the day, So is Bree and your mother....and YOU KNOW ,DONNIE RAY AND YOUR AUNTIE ARE PROBABLY IN THE BED DOING IT AS WE SPEAK!" said Nelson..

"I suppose you're right..."said Beverly...
Nelson lifted Beverly's petite but shapely body up and entered her slowly and gently... She gasped..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO BIG....AND SO HARD!!! OUUUUUUUUU, ALL THOSE YEARS...I NEVER KNEW.....OUUUUUU YOU SHOULD HAVE WHIPPED IT OUT!!!" she said.

"Yeah right....and got laughed at..." said Nelson....

"I WOULDN'T HAVE LAUGHED AT THIS....MYYYYY GOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...
He placed her on one of the tables...Spread her legs and entered her.... Kissing her passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUU I'M GOING TO COME UP HERE WITH SOME COMET AND CLEAN THIS TABLE OFF TOMORROW...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she cooed loudly as Nelson continued to stroke her...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.....

THEY   rocked that table for FOUR TO FIVE HOURS before they both came with wild abandon....

They continued to kiss passionately...
Finally, they both put their clothes on...

"Let's go upstairs" she whispered to her husband.. taking him by the hand...They turned the lights off
and walked upstairs to their domicile..

They made love some more, once in bed....for another THREE TO FOUR HOURS.....
''We are just too hot of a couple.." Beverly said...

"I know.." laughed Nelson..

''Who knew?" laughed Beverly as she lie on Nelson's chest as they both drifted off to sleep.





III-

WEDNESDAY MORNING!!
It was nearly a week since Judge Ranscom's murder....Maybe Angie Blossoms could have chosen a better place to eat...but Sam Mothers was it.. She had been to work....Acting normal, just like we told her to do...



She ordered French Toast, Sausage, Hash Browns...She had a very peaceful breakfast....She finished her food and was finishing her last sips of coffee.


She left a tip on the table,... and had just paid her bill... Lt. Tragg and a Tactical Unit burst through the doors....

"Hands up Angie!" he said dramatically.. I didn't want to believe this...I swear I didn't...What was it? Were you and the Judge having an affair? I saw the way he was checking you out during the trial..."asked Lt. Tragg..

"You mean between you running your hands up my skirt, rubbing my legs and begging me to go out with you ,you had time to notice another man looking at me...dooo tell!" said ADA Angela Blossums..

"Angela Marie Blossums....you are under arrest for the murder of Judge Adolph Rascom...You have the right to remain silent...Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law... You have a right to an attorney...If you can not afford one which is highly unlikely...one will be provided to you... You being an attorney yourself.. I am sure you understand these rights as I am reading them to you." he said.
"Of course....and I already have an attorney, can I be allowed to call her?" asked Angela....
''Sure, Knock yourself out." said Lt. Tragg..

The Press just happened to be present and was snapping photos....

"Apparently the Judge and ADA Blossums were romantically involved and this was the result of a jealous lovers spat." Lt. Tragg told reporters... That wasn't even close to the truth..And he shouldn't have been making a comment about an open investigation....but Lt. Tragg liked the spotlight being on him...and loved being on Television...Every hair was in place...He was wearing an expensive tailored suit and very expensive European imported shoes..He had a perfect mani -pedi and was heavily made up..He was right out of Central Casting.

Angie was on her phone..

"Olivia I've been  arrested or rather, I'm being arrested.." she said.
"I know, We have the mid-day news on...You just sit tight...We'll be down and we'll get you arraigned."said Olivia.

Lt. Tragg handcuffed ADA Angie Blossoms and walked her out of 

She held her head down.. She was embarrassed being forced to do a perp walk like a common criminal...This made her despise Lt. Tragg even more.

And At our Office /Duplex
''Well guys..We are all set...Neicey Poo, Josie, Bree find me a Judge for arraignment.."said Olivia..
"I'll go with them." I said..
"We can take my car, Josie , Bree.." said Beverly...
"Liv, I'll go with you." said Nelson.
"Come on Baby Sis...We are in action."said Josie to Bresha.
"Let me grab my purse." said Bresha.

"I'll call everybody and tell them to be ready.." said Alfreda.

We were working with lightening quick efficiency...Like a well oiled machine..



IV-

Angie Blossums sat in the back seat of Lt. Tragg's unmarked police car... A uniformed officer drove.
Angie Blossums sat handcuffed in the back seat...
Lt. Tragg sat next to her.. Her perfume smelled light and cool.. It was driving him wild with desire..
She fell asleep on the ride to the station house.. She dreamed of her last encounter with Judge Adolph Rascom.....

THE NIGHT BEFORE-

ADA Angie Blossums  was in the Judges Chambers, Fixing her hair and applying lipstick when the door quietly opened..

She looked up and saw Judge Rascoms..

"Oh Adolph.... I'm sorry, I was uh just freshening up before I go home.... The Jury should be back with a verdict tomorrow morning...This has been a tough case.. I've been up against some pretty good young attorneys...Probably the best that I have faced." said ADA Blossums..
"You're not in my way....You know I enjoy watching you....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have enjoyed  watching you practice this entire trial...I'm almost sorry it's coming to an end...Heh heh heh" he laughed..
He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately....

" Adolph Please stop...Please....Please...This is very inappropriate..." she begged as he continued to kiss her... She had had to put up with Lt. Tragg's wandering hands up under her skirt..rubbing her legs and her butt and removing his hands the entire trial... His calling her up late at night, asking her for a date and now this judge...Kissing her and man handling her..

''Please....I asked you to stop!" she demanded..

"I can't stop...... Angie do you really want me to stop?  We've known each other a long time...Your entire legal career...We haven't seen each other in years...ummmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.

"Aren't you married? What would your wife think/" she asked..

''What she doesn't know ,won't hurt her...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuu you smell so good, your skin is so soft...ouuuuuuuuuuuu I'm losing my mind." he moaned as he continued to kiss her.
"Okay, one kiss...then I'm going home..." she said.

She thought if she played along, gave him a slow, soft kiss, He'd stop..but he opened her blouse... and tried to unsnap her bra..

"What are you doing?  Oh No...No...Noooooooooo, please... I don't wish to do this.." she begged..

"Angie please...Please I need it...I need you....I can't control my erections around youuuuuu!" he moaned.
"Your honor...STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged...

"WHAT'S WITH THIS YOUR HONOR CRAP????? IT'S ME ADOLPH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"ADOLPH STOP IT PLEASE!!" she protested, now crying...
"I can't control my erections when I'm around youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

"ADOLPH PLEASE!!!! STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged..

He eased her skirt up..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.
He slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOO!!! ADOLPH , STOP!! STOPPPPPPPPPPP!" she begged..

 He bent her over his desk , He entered her doggie style and plowed into her... with a force..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he moaned..

Her hands shook and she cried...

"STOP IT PLEASE!!!" she begged, tears streaming down her face....

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER, he had finished..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM! JUST AS SWEET AS HONEY!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.
He fixed his clothing...

"Of course...you will be discreet about this...You uh won't say anything about what happened in here tonight will you?" he whispered in her ear as she slipped her panties back up and buttoned her blouse
and vainly attempted to fix her hair.. Her lipstick was smeared .....
"No...No....I-I won't say a word.." she said.. Shaking something furious...
He faced her and kissed her again, THIS TIME, SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM...

"But this won't happen again!!!" she said and walked out of his chambers..

She was startled...She woke up....Lt. Tragg was running his hands up her skirt and rubbing her legs.... his hands were nearly to her panties.. She was handcuffed...Helpless...Well almost.. her feet were free...
She stomped his foot as hard as she could...

"KEEP YOUR HANDS FROM UNDER MY SKIRT....KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!" she said loudly..

"EEEEEEYOWWWWWWWWWW!"
he yelled out. in pain..


The officer driving the car snickered... He didn't like Lt. Tragg....It served him right.. He thought... He kept his snicker to himself..




I went with Beverly, Josie and Bresha... They were able to snag Judge Keith Morrison, a good judge and the father of our neighbor and friend, Keith Jones...

"You guys are on it... You've got your charactor witnesses here and five additional witnesses...Who is your client?" he asked.

"ADA Angela Blossums...She was just arrested about an hour ago...but she contacted us yesterday and told us she might be in trouble."said Beverly...


"That was forward thinking of her...."said Judge Morrison...."And of you guys too!" he said with a smile..



He was checking out Josie and Bresha and thinking...

"MYYYYY LORD, OLIVIA KEEPS SOME FINE WOMEN AROUND HER...UMMMPH, UMMMPH, UMMMMPH!" he thought and chuckled.


I was on the phone with Olivia, who was enroute to Central Booking.
''Donnie Ray just called.. The girls got Judge Keith Morrison.. All of our witnesses are in place." said Olivia.
"Good ,let's go and give Lt. Tragg a heart attack." laughed Nelson.
"My thoughts exactly." laughed Olivia.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

Judith said...

Beverly and Nelson are just too cute as a couple!

Angie B. said...

This poor woman, raped three times and at three different times in her career by the same man....The guilt and shame she must have felt...

James Perkins said...

I feel sorry for ADA Blossums..but she should have said something to somebody...Especially after it happened a second time....The first time she probably tried to slough it off and he gave her a job and money and within two years she made partner , I suppose she felt that was a small price to pay...but the second time???NAhhhhh ,she should have said something...and now it's happened a third time...

Toni said...

I am loving this story....Waiting to see how it all unfolds.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!!! AS ALWAYS THE SEX SCENES ARE HoT!!!

Sunflower said...

What happened to ADA Blossums happens to a lot of proffessional women and they don't say anything until it's too late...Their abuser feels as though he is owed their body.