Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Don't Let The Piersons Get You Down



Crime Scene Investigators were again at the scene of a murder in the Floating Highway. 

"Mannn, such a young guy.....by his expensive clothing...I suspect he has some money." said a CSI guy..

"Nothing was taken from him...His credit cards , his debit card is intact and there is at least a grand in cash in his wallet...This wasn't a robbery." said another CSI man.

"Yesterday, the guy was a stockbroker...Today, A Doctor." said another man

Lt. Cotton was standing there with Detective Kylie White and his wife, Coroner and my sexy sister in law, Dr. Monique Cotton.
\

''Wow, this is exactly like the body Nate and Monica found yesterday....Did you call them?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"I sure did....I know this guy Lt. Cotton... His name is Barry Clarke, Dr. Barry Clarke... I first met him a few years back...when I was a uniform cop...working with Vice detectives...A young woman, about 12 was raped...She claimed she was raped by two guys that went to that same High School that Wallace Thornton went to.. We brought him and his pal, Barry Clark in for questioning... Her description fit the two of them...They had a reputation of being a little aggressive with the girls...They were Seniors, both 18 years old , with high GPA's and about to graduate... The girl was petrified and she failed to make a positive I.D. We had to cut them loose...but I always suspected those two had something to do with it."said Kylie..  
"I remember that case....I was a Detective Sgt. back then.....This guy was a forward on that state Championship Basketball team right?  He and the guy who died yesterday....What happened with that case Kylie.?""asked Lt. Cotton.

"Well like I told you, we couldn't make a positive ID.we had to cut them loose.. The girl, She went through rigourous Psycho-therapy and was in a rehabilitation center for years and finally just moved away....Both of those guys came from well to do homes and their parents got lawyers , who blocked us from doing a DNA check, especially since we hadn't arrested or charged them and they basically got away with it...They went on to lead their High School to the state basketball championships and all was forgiven and forgotten....Anyway....did I mention there was a third guy....A Petey something...He was there...He didn't take part in the rape, but he witnessed it...He refused to testify or answer any questions..So the case was basically dropped... These guys went on to win the state championship and onward to college...One Guy became a whiz at Finance...A Stockbroker, The other guy, A Lawyer and our dead guy her... A Doctor..." said Kylie.
"He took three shots....One to the back of the head and one to the back...it punctured his lung and severed his spinal cord....but I'm guessing the one to the back of the head is what killed him...and yet he took a final shot in the head.."said my sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...The Coroner. "She looked up....Ohhhh here come my two favorite Homicide Detectives now." she said with a smile.


Monica and I showed up....Monica put on her latex gloves and kneeled down, looking at the body...

"This is Barry...Dr. Barry Clark right? Wow!" she said..


''Sam M.O. as yesterday Detective... Wallet full of cash, Credit and Debit cards intact and from the lack of blood or absence of splatter around here...Our guess is,like yesterday's victim...He was killed somewhere else and deposited here." said a CSI man.


"I cross checked his financials and yesterday's victim... Neither man gambled, or used drugs...Their finances were pretty stable...Their only vices were girls..They loved the ladies.."I said.
"Jealous Husband? Boyfriend?" asked Lt. Cotton.

''Well We thought that at first.. We have interviewed 26 young ladies that these two had in common and none of them were married or had any boyfriends in common."said Monica.


"We interviewed 13 guys who dealt with some the girls these two dealt with...They all alibied out and it wasn't any of them." I said.

"Huh! So you two have been earning your pay huh?" said Lt. Cotton...


"There is no forensic evidence...No fingerprints, no DNA....Both guys appear to have been shot multiple times with a .22 at close range... My theory is that it came as a surprise...That neither man knew it was coming." said Monica.


"So what's next?" asked Lt. Cotton.


''We'd better interview  Pete Peirson, before he becomes victim number three of whoever is knocking these guys off." I said.


"We stopped by his house.. He and his wife have a time share in Lemuria...the underwater city...They just left the night before the first murder..We tracked credit card receipts...We know exactly where they are staying in Lemuria."said Monica.

"Annnnnd why are you two talking to me? Get to Aqua Port, get a Submarine and GET TO LEMURIA!" said Lt. Cotton, who smiled afterwords...

"Yes Sir!" I said.

"Let's Go Partner."laughed Monica..

We quickly got in my flying car...


and headed for Aquaport.
"Let's Get him out of here guys." said Monique.

who supervised the body being put in a white body bag like all of the others and strapped to a gurney and wheeled away..


II-




AQUAPORT-2046

Monica looked out at the ocean...She looked especially attractive to me today...Her sister, Monique had styled her hair and she had bought herself a new Denim Mini Skirt....

I couldn't take my eyes off of her...I'm Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis....Part Human, Part Cyborg.....from Philadelphia PA.


and my wife and partner...Monica Talbert- Nellis, Homicide Detective, A Mutant who can read minds and feel people's emotions...also from Philadelphia.. are about to travel back to the undersea city of Lemuria on the city of Philadelphia's dime in search of Pete Pierson and his wife. Perhaps they could shed some light on now, two murders...

Aquaport was as usual beautiful....

Our transport sub arrived...



 "Isn't this great partner? We get to go to Lemuria on the city's dime."gushed Monica.
"Yeah it's wonderful.. I just wish it wasn't work related. At least we get a room for the night." I said..

''Will you stop staring at me like a hungry wolf? ...I'm not new to you...We've been married several years now...You see me everyday."said Monica, who was reading my mind and managing to blush...

"And everyday it's a pleasure." I said, smiling...


"Well.....Thank You...and believe me...I am flattered." she said, blushing something fierce....

We boarded the transport sub and entered our cabin...

and soon we were out in the middle of the ocean...headed for the deep sea city of Lemuria...one mile below the ocean surface...



 "I remember the first few times you came undersea with me, you were so nervous..I had to kiss you to take your mind off of it.." laughed Monica..
''I'm uhhh still very nervous.." I said, smiling raffishly....


"Nice Try....Save all of that energy for when we get to our hotel room, then I'm all yours.."laughed Monica as she plopped down in the seat next to me...

A powerful Atomic sub like this got us to Lemuria, within an hour and a half..... Next to find the Piersons..

III-
THE UNDERSEA CITY OF LEMURIA, 2046

Lemuria....at the bottom of the deep blue sea...An Industrial Undersea city of about one million people , give or take a few, who live here and work here in a city protected by a huge , nearly inpenatrable bubble with life giving air from the surface pumped in...Transport and Industrial subs coming in and out every half hour to forty five minutes...

It has Clubs, Stores, Businesses....Restaurants, just like any city on the surface...or the moon....

We were like a honeymoon couple.. We rushed to our hotel room...The Piersons weren't going anywhere..They didn't know we were here or that we were coming to visit them.


 "We are here lover.....Now aren't you glad I made you wait?" laughed Monica...
"No, not really." I answered truthfully...



She smiled and pulled me into our room...

"You will be,..." she whispered..

Here we were with a baffling case that led us to the Undersea City...I seem to remember our first case together, lead us out of the city.....Out of the world actually to a city on the moon...and back to Earth...This was shaping up to be a case just like that....


Monica and I  undressed each other and were kissing  like it was the end of the world...We both were just exploding with lust for each other...



We undressed, both of us embraced in a passionate kiss almost as soon as we closed the door.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she asked me as we kissed passionately....

"Noooo...I couldn't.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...." she cooed..

"Mo-Mo.." I moaned...
We devoured each other's lips....

 I watched with rapt attention and Monica unzippered her skirt and came out of it...

''You buy these here?" I asked..admiring her pretty panties.


"Yes I did last time we were here. two years ago...You like?" she asked..



"Yes I doooooo..." I said..and I helped her peel her matching bra off.

"I didn't have to ask that." she said.

"Oh My God...Nate....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that thing.." she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..

I looked out the window at the fish peering in the window of our room at the two of us as they swam by.

..



What are you guys looking at?" I exclaimed..

"Nate you are so silly, put me down.." she said...giggling..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...  We were supposed to be finding and interviewing the Piersons...We Had time...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...I don't have to read your mind to understand how you are feeling right now! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...I forget who I'm dealing with...The Horn dog supreme, who never gets enough..." she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

She looked at the clock...

"Ummmmmmm we missed dinner.."she said..
"Who cares about dinner?."I said..


Continuing to kiss her.. as she lie comfortably on top of me..

"Of course you don't..." she laughed in between slow soft kisses..



IV-


The next day, Monica and I met with Mrs. Laura Pierson and discovered another stumbling block...


"I'm sorry you two came all this way for nothing... My Husband is back in Philadelphia...He was called back for business..He will be returning soon...He's a working Attorney you know." said Mrs. Pierson, who although pleasent enough seemed not only lonely, but to be hiding something , something very tragic and horrific in her past...


I didn't have to be a mind reader to sense this...
And if I could , Monica could definitely sense it... She told me later that she could feel it....but she scanned her mind and could not see it...This was something Mrs. Pierson had filed away, deep in the back of her mind for a long time and it wasn't readily apparent...

It would take a mutant either far more powerful than her or with better training to pull these thoughts out.


"My Husband has been having problems lately." said Laura Peirson...


"What kind of problems?" I asked.


"Nightmares! He would wake up in the morning screaming...crying.....shaking... I'd suggested he see a therapist...He wouldn't tell me what it was...He'd just say that something awful happened in his past...Something he witnessed..." said Laura Pierson..

"So where is he now? Philly?" asked Monica....

"Yes, Philly...He was called in on a court case... I'm probably going to rejoin him in a few days....Wer own this time share...We can come back here anytime." she said.


"Did you know his two friends, Wallace Thornton and Barry Clarke? " I asked.


Upon the mention of their names , her entire demeanor changed...

"YES!!! I KNEW THEM BOTH, I COULDN'T STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM....I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHY HE HUNG OUT WITH THEM....I told him that they weren't his friends... Both of them, both of them were hounds....I caught both of them looking at me, starring at me as if they wanted to look through my clothing....I didn't want to be alone with either of them...I'm glad they are dead!! " she said... Then she caught herself... I'm sorry.....I'm sorry....I just didn't like them.... My Husband however thought of them s his brothers..."she said.


Monica was scanning her mind...She saw some images, horrible images....





of a younger Laura Peirson and two men....She couldn't see the faces...but of her and two men out on a grassy field....maybe years ago.


"Mrs. Peirson...Did you have any uh personal relations with either of your husband's friends?" asked Monica.


''Why would you ask me a question like that?  Certainly not...and my husband didn't kill either of them...He wouldn't have...He loved them...They were his brothers...He was in court all day when 
Wallace Thornton went missing... and he was at Aquaport making reservations for this very trip when Barry went missing...You can check it out." she said.. She was visibly upset...



"Alright...Thank you for your time, Mrs. Peirson."I said. "Come on Partner." I said.

"Thank You Mrs. Peirson." said Monica.

Back at our hotel room...


"I made reservations for our trip back to the surface tomorrow...and I called Kylie..

I gave her the information Mrs. Pierson gave us and told her to check out Mr. Peirson's alibi." I said.

"Something about her is disturbing...She lied a little bit..She had some kind of history with our two victims...She wouldn't say...but I think she knew them....In the past...I think maybe even her husband doesn't know about it."said Monica.


"Or maybe he does.." I said softly...pulling her towards me... "At any rate...our work here is done." I said.


We kissed.....


"Your work with me isn't done yet..." Monica laughed.....

"No it is not.." I laughed softly...


as I gently slipped her panties down....


"AWWWWWWWWW!!OH MY GOD MO MO!" I cried out...


"I drive you crazy don't I?" Monica laughed..


"Yes you do!  Are you wearing a matching Bra?" I asked.

"Kind of." she said as I opened her dress...She giggled a little...

"OH MYYYYYYY!" I said as I unhooked it...


After we left Mrs. Peirson's...we had had a delicious dinner and some drinks..

We had been shopping, or rather Monica had and she was putting some things away..

She'd found a store called interestingly enough AQUA LINGERIE...

 and purchased several pairs of panties
 Bras


and more panties... All to take home.. Some items were for her sister Monique, since they were the same size..


 "Natttte, these are brand new...I'll wear them when we get home...I brought enough down here to keep you interested.."laughed Monica..
"I'm interested now.." I said.

"Ouuuuu I know you are...You're always interested.." she said.
We found ourselves kissing again....

"Ummmmmmmm you are always...interested..." she cooed.

"Yes I am.." I said..

I lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned..

I looked out at the sea, hoping we didn't see anything swimming by our window except fish...

Soon we were back in bed making sweet love again....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd husband...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

 We were devouring each other.... 

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH NATE!" she cooed..both of her legs just trembling....

 "I LOVE YOU TOO MO-MO.." I said...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOO HOO HOOO HOOOO, OH MY GOD NATE...….OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed...She was having an intense orgasm...her head turning from side to side...her mouth wide open, tears just flowing down her face...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..you feel so good sweetness!" I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, it's sooooo good husband...OUUUUUU! !" she cried out...

 The bed was squeaking very loudly..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING DRIFTED BY, JUST LIKE THE PEACEFUL, SETTLED WATERS SURROUNDING HERE!

I had no right to be so very happy while doing police work..


in this beautiful and dark undersea city..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Loved the title of this story!

Angie B. said...

I loved the title...I thought it was appropriate....I however don't think this Pete guy is your killer.. He would have no reason and besides...He could very well be the next victim!

Anonymous said...

Lawdddd, I am standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties!! This was soo hot!