Wednesday, July 26, 2023

The Third Guy

FOUR DAYS LATER-

We were all having an early morning breakfast at a nearby diner...

We all had Pancakes..

Hash Browns
Hot Breakfast sausages...
Fresh squeezed Orange Juice...
and hot coffee....
"One thing I like about being Topside...Real food, made from real ingredients and not that Soybean jazz that you find in Lemuria.." I said.


"Oh it's not that bad....If they didn't tell you, you wouldn't even know it."said Monica.

"I beg to differ sis in law...I was there with sugar baby and I noticed it...I'm with Nate on that..everything had an after taste...I think when you've uh lived down there long enough...you get used to it." said Lt. Cotton....

"He complained bitterly about the food when we were there...I know he lost weight because he hardly ate the whole time we were there...Of course..we uh had other things to do besides eat..."laughed Monique, peering at her husband...

"Yes we did...Heh heh heh.."laughed Lt. Cotton...remembering their hot nights and days...

in their undersea hotel room that mirrored the two days Mo Mo and I had just had...

"Ohhhhhhhhh Frankie....." cooed Monique..

"AWWWWWWW SUGAR BABYYY!" he moaned..

as he slipped her panties down...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out loud, entering her....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBANDDDD!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHH MONIQUE....I'M LOSING MY DAMN MINDDDDD!" he moaned loudly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANKIE, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she cooed, in tears....
as they made sweet love....Their bed squeaking something terrible and their headboard slamming against the walls...



"Lieutenant??? Are you blushing?" said Monica, who had scanned his mind and saw the memories he was having of his time with her sister, when they traveled to Lemuria last summer for their vacation.....and was smiling.

Lt. Cotton blushed...He was embarrassed....He knew Monica had scanned his mind and saw his memories...He tried to clean it up...

"So Where are we with this case? Two Dead Bodies...so far I'm hearing nothing people.That's not good." he said.


"I checked ...Attorney Peter Pierson was in court on both days...The Day Wallace Thornton went missing and the day Barry Clarke went missing....His alibi checks out...Plus, there is no evidence he had seen or hung out with either of them in the past week before they both vanished.. Both men were very busy....Dr. Clarke had performed two delicate surgeries before he went missing and Wallace Thornton was out of town for two days on business and then had a series of business meetings before he vanished." said Kylie.

"Mrs. Peirson wasn't much help...but I think me and Nate will go have a talk with Peter Peirson today...He should be in his office." said Monica.


"Even so... He has an alibi for both shootings....Maybe he can shed some light on what's going on... Other than him, we've got nothing....." I said.


"We haven't had a case go cold in a long while....but these two just might or worse....Our killer isn't through killing yet."said Lt. Cotton.

"That's a frightening thought." said Monica. 

II-

Evil doesn't sleep , Nor does it wait for anybody.....At the Floating highway...death struck again!!!
 
The new floating highway that led straight to Aquaport was up and already we had another murder...An older  man, was spotted on the side of the road inside...

"Mannn, this is the third guy.....by his expensive clothing...I suspect he has some money ,some standing." said a CSI guy..

"Nothing was taken from him...His credit cards , his debit card is intact and there is at least a two G's in cash in his wallet...This wasn't a robbery." said another CSI man.

"He took two shots....One to the back of the head and one to the back...it punctured his lung and severed his spinal cord....but I'm guessing the one to the back of the head is what killed him...Just like our first guy....He never saw this coming.. This kill was close...Somebody he knew."said my sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...The Coroner. 

"I think the other two knew their killer too." I said as I examined the body with my latex gloves and fine eye for detail.



"Unlike the other two...This guy is older and he doesn't look like he was a member of the billionaire boys club!" said Monica.  "Serial Killers rarely change their M.O. or the type of victim they prey...


"No this is something else...Something different, We have to find out what this guy and the other two had in common." said Kylie.

"His name is Henry Knopf- He was a Psychiatrist ,He was shot twice...in the back of the head and square in the back..Death looks like it was instantaneous...Just like the other two" said Monique.
"Due to the lack of blood splatter and or blood period at the scene...I'd guess that he was killed somewhere else and dropped here too!..." I said..
"You're right partner, Just like the other two....He's cold..rigor has already set in....What would you say is the time of death sis?" asked Monica.

"Oh death occurred within the past FIVE TO SIX HOURS, I'd say." said Monique....
I looked at his drivers license..."Just like the other two.....our killer isn't robbing them and isn't trying to hide their identity...."I said.



"Come on partner...Let's question  Pete Peirson, we finally got a scope on him...Let's see how he figures in all this." said Monica.. 


''And I'll talk to Dr. Knopf's next of kin and friends and associates and we'll meet up later and compare notes..." said Kylie.

"Get me something guys...before the body count gets higher.



We watched as the body of our third guy...our third murder victim was wheeled away in a body bag, strapped to a gurney.


III-


Monica and I headed to the law office of Pete Peirson....He was the last of the trio , who had been killed and the only person still alive as far as we knew.


THE OFFICE OF PETE PIERSON, ATTORNEY AT LAW-

"You're a hard man to catch up to Mr. Peirson." I said. 
"I'm sorry...My wife informed me that you two had just missed me in Lemuria...  I was called back because of a case."said Pete Peirson...
"We cleared you as a suspect in your two friends murders...but now a third person has been killed..
Dr. Henry Knopf....We just found his body an hour ago... Did you know him?" asked Monica.

"No, I can't say that I do...and I have no idea who would want to harm Barry and Wally...."said Pete.


"Your two friends were both notorious womanizers...those types of guys are bound to make some enemies..Now my partner and I have interviewed numerous girls and numerous guys in your circle and we haven't been able to find anybody....Would you know of anybody who we haven't talked to?" I asked.


Pete Peirson, Attorney that he was got silent...When he began to talk , he measured every word.."My two friends, my two best buds...I was devestated when I heard the news of their deaths, just days apart..
They were both middle aged adolescents...but they were my boys...friends since the 8th grade...High school, college, professional life...Wally and I got married...Barry never did..." he laughed.

"But you're so different from those two.. Marriage didn't stop Wallace from chasing the ladies and like you said, Barry never stopped, but you....you're a one woman man." said Monica.

Pete looked at Monica's hands...He saw her wedding bands.

"You're married detective!" he said.

"Uh Huh, To Him!" she said, pointing to me...


I smiled sheepishly...

"That's right ,you did say your name was Monica and Nate Nellis...heh heh!  Nice..I didn't know the police department allowed partners to be married." he said.

"They've gotten pretty liberal over the years. We didn't start out married..We uh just worked together well and a relationship grew." explained Monica.

"I was always the mature one, the even tempered one in the group...I was always a one woman man, even back then...One steady girlfriend...I didn't play the field.. I wore thick glasses...I didn't have the looks or the swinging cars that Barry and Wallace had...or their confidence and swagger......They ran through more woman than I can count and even shared some women at the same time...Part of me idolized them....wanted to be like them...and part of me knew that I could never be like them..But honestly...I never knew either one of them to actually hurt anybody....All the women they got involved with, knew who they were, what kind of men they were and what they were getting themselves into...So No, I can't think of anybody who would want to do them harm." said Pete Pierson..


"You could very well be next on the list...If you like , we can assign a man to your home, to protect you and your wife." I said.

"I can't think of anybody who would seriously want to hurt me....Thank you, but no thanks...I'm Sorry I couldn't be more help... I hope you catch whoever killed my friends.." he said.

"I hope we catch whoever too sir...Thank you for your time." I said.
"Let's go partner." said Monica.


On the way back to the squadroom..

''We got nothing partner...unless we can find a connection between our two victims and the third one."said Monica.

"Maybe there is no connection...Maybe we are dealing with a copycat, who dumped a body on the side of the road in the floating highway, because he or she read in the paper that we found two bodies dumped there in two straight days." I said.

"Maybe you're right...but we still should cross check everything, find out whether these men had anything or anyone in common...just to be safe...I sense a pattern here...I can't put my finger on it..but I feel it." said Monica.


"That's what makes you a great detective." I said softly....

"Thank you!" said Monica..

.She leaned over and kissed me softly..

As we headed back to the Squadroom..

IV-



We entered the squadroom....

"Heyyyy Kylie...We are back...We got goose eggs....Nothin from this guy...In fact...I don't even think he's a target....and I'm wondering if we have a copycat because we can't find a connection between our first two victims ,other than they knew each other socially and the third guy...Dr. Knopf, who they didn't know." I said.
"You are correct...Those two didn't know him...but there was a connection...and I found it...Years ago...when I was a uniformed cop... I was on a case with some Vice Detectives... A young woman, about 12 was raped...She claimed she was raped by two guys that went to that same High School that Wallace Thornton went to.. We brought him and his pal, Barry Clark in for questioning... Her description fit the two of them...They had a reputation of being a little aggressive with the girls...They were Seniors, both 18 years old , with high GPA's and about to graduate... The girl was petrified and she failed to make a positive I.D. We had to cut them loose...but I always suspected those two had something to do with it. The girls name was Rachel Gibson....She went through rigourous Psycho-therapy and was in a rehabilitation center for years and finally just moved away....Both of those guys came from well to do homes and their parents got lawyers , who blocked us from doing a DNA check, especially since we hadn't arrested or charged them and they basically got away with it...They went on to lead their High School to the state basketball championships and all was forgiven and forgotten....Anyway....did I mention there was a third guy... Pete Peirson...He was there...He didn't take part in the rape, but he witnessed it...He refused to testify or answer any questions.. The Psycho-Therapist who treated Rachel Gibson was none other than our third guy, Dr. Knopf." said Kylie.

"Could this be Rachel Gibson, coming back at all of the men who hurt her years ago?" I asked.


"It's as good a theory as ever , only Rachel Gibson has dropped off of the map... I know she finished High School and she went to college, but get this...There are no known photographs of her past the age of 12 ...and no records of her last known whereabouts or any jobs or death or anything.. She has sort of vanished... I put a call to Motor Vehicles and Civil Service for prints and or a photo... I've called the major credit card companies, the banks,  Nothing! It's as if she never existed.." said Kylie.

"Try VICAP!   Where is Lou? " asked Monica..


"He and your sister went to lunch just before noon...." said Kylie.

"That was three hours ago... I hope they're okay." I said.

"I'm sure  they are." said Monica with a knowing smile..
 Dr. Monique Talbert often went to our house on her lunch break...When she got there ,she found a huge bouquet of her favorite flowers...


Tulips that had been delivered....




She found a bottle of wine in a bowl of ice..
.

''Oh My goodness!  What?" she said smiling.

The doorbell rang...She went to the door and Lt. Cotton was standing there..

''Hey Baby..I see you uh saw my handywork huh?" he said.

''Yes!" she said and smiled..

"Bought this about three hours ago...and I came home early and placed it here...I know you sometimes stop by here at lunch..."he said..

"You do pay attention to me..."she said smiling..

"Every damn detail baby." he said.



He kissed her passionately..At first she was hesitant...then she returned his passion, kissing him passionately and closing her eyes... He slipped her dress up and had his hands deep in her panties....Her was about to unhook her bra....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANKIE!" she cooed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SWEET SUGAR BABYYYYY!" he moaned....

Ten minutes of passionate kissing went by and both eased up and out of the embrace...


"Wow.It's been a few days"he said.

"Just been a few days.."she said softly as he held her in his arms...


"I was uh missing you." said Lt.Cotton...


"Oh really? Missing me huh? How is that? You sleep next to me every night." she laughed..

"Yeah...I've had these murders on my mind and now we have three unsolved and the papers are saying we have a serial killer... While meanwhile...I've wanted to kill some booty..." he said smiling raffishly....She liked that...


''Well...I'm here.but I'm not sure this is the time...We are at work..Even if we are at lunch." she said...


 "Yes you are...and I for one am glad of it.." he said.

 

She smiled salaciously...

''Oh My.."she said.
"I'm glad I got that out of my system...I need to get something else out of my system and I'm afraid I can't wait until tonight baby." he said.

He pulled her to him again..but she eased out of his embrace...

"Slow down we are at work Frankieeee..."she said, giggling...knowing she wanted to kiss him some more...

Then she giggled...



"Oh what the hell."she said and began kissing him passionately...She took her foot and closed the door.

They both fell up against the wall..

 They kissed passionately...His hands were up under her dress....He lifted her dress up over her head....

He marveled at her bra....It was, as usual beautiful..She had such style and class..He unsnapped it and his eyes nearly rolled up in his head...

She unzippered his trousers...She pulled out his huge engorged penis and just marveled at his girth... She stroked it lightly....

He followed her into the bedroom and closed the door..



He slipped her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SUGAR BABYYYY!" he continued to moan.


He slipped out of his trousers,socks and shoes and laid in the bed with her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OH MY GOODNESS!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

 They kissed hungrily...

"Ohhhhhh...Ohhhh my god, I have missed you so damn much Frankie.."she moaned..

"I 've missed you too...Oh My god!!!....This is sooo damn good baby"he moaned as he slipped her panties down...

He entered her warm and wet center and began moving in and out...He had never felt anyone so soft,so warm,so wet in his life....

The bed began to squeak under their weight...The headboard slammed quietly against the wall...

Ten minutes of passionate kissing went by and both eased up and out of the embrace...

"What are we doing ?" she asked...

"We are making up." he said.

"But we didn't have a fight.."she said...They both laughed.

He kissed her neck,her breasts, her lips..She moaned and kissed him passionately and they began making sweet love....The bed was squeaking like crazy.....Monique was actually embarrassed that her bed was making so much noise....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhh my god....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.."he moaned...as he continued to move in and out of her...the look on his face was one of pure joy...She smiled just knowing she was causing him so much pleasure...

ONE HOUR TURNED TO THREE HOURS..They continued making sweet love...Monique had climaxed about three times already....The Lieutenant showed no sign of wanting to stop..but he had to...She had to get back to work..AND SO DID HE? She thought....

Monica told her that she often brought  me to orgasm by kissing and licking my neck and blowing softly into my ear....Monique began kissing the lieutenant's neck and licking it and blowing softly into his ear...and cooing...He loved it when she did that....

"Do you like it baby? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you like it?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS....OHHHHHHHHHH  YESSSSSSSSSS ,OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he yelled as he exploded like a gusher..."Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" he yelled....He had completely lost his cool exterior......She thought it was funny when he got like this....His body stiffened up and he shook, which actually made her climax again....her mouth opened ,but no sound came out!!!She had an orgasm like she'd never felt before....

"OUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed lightly!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY goddddddddddddddd!" he moaned, exploding one last time..

She stared at him after he pulled out...She would change these sheets and take them to the laundromat when she got home..It seemed as if he had released an excess amount of sperm ..She smiled.....

"I love you Monique..."he said.

"I love you too Frankie.."she said.


They both took a hot shower together and returned to work...it was 4:00 PM.




When he returned... His suit was kind of wrinkled...



He had Monique's lipstick imprint on his collar...

'Where are we on this case?" he asked.


"Have a nice lunch Lieutenant?" asked Kylie.

"I'm certain he did! " said Monica, smiling sheepishly...



I smiled weakly...

Our Lieutenant Blushed!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

James Perkins said...

I understand you have Monique with the red hair and Monica with the black hair to distinguish the difference in them...but could you show us more Monique in different clothing?

Keith said...

If I find more photos of Keke with red hair!

Toni said...

Good Story...The plot thickens...We've got a serial killer on a mission!

Angie B. said...

I know we've already met the killer...I have an idea who it is...I'm gonna keep that to myself..

Sunflower said...

I have an idea who it might be too!