Thursday, July 27, 2023

Who Is Rachel Gibson?

At The Laundromat, 
 
Monique put the rest of her laundry in the huge washer.....She looked up and to her surprise she saw her sister and I coming in and seperating our laundry....

"Hi Sissy" she said.

'Hiii sis." said Monica, 

kissing her identical twin sister in the lips..

''Does seeing us do that still get brother in law all hot and bothered?" asked Monique.

"Yes...it drives him bananas....He says he's over it...but I know he isn't..."laughed Monica.


I pretended as though I hadn't seen them, but in fact , I had and I was very aroused by it...

Lt. Cotton was putting some more laundry in one of the big washers...

The four of us went into the cafe area....
got some coffee's and sat and talked while our clothing ,pillow cases and sheets washed..
'So Kylie tells me you guys have found something, someone in common in this case."said Lt. Cotton...We now had three murders, Three men, all shot in the back with the same caliber weapon multiple times and their bodies all strewn along the new Floating Highway 

that led to Aqua Port.
It was a perfect dumping ground because this floating highway wasn't populated all the time...
"Yes... She did..she told us....Years ago...when she was a uniformed cop... She was on a case with some Vice Detectives... A young woman, about 12 was raped...She claimed she was raped by two guys that went to that same High School that Wallace Thornton went to.. They brought him and his pal, Barry Clark in for questioning... Her description fit the two of them...They had a reputation of being a little aggressive with the girls...They were Seniors, both 18 years old , with high GPA's and about to graduate... The girl was petrified, and she failed to make a positive I.D. We had to cut them loose...but I always suspected those two had something to do with it. The girls name was Rachel Gibson....She went through rigourous Psycho-therapy and was in a rehabilitation center for years and finally just moved away....Both of those guys came from well to do homes and their parents got lawyers , who blocked us from doing a DNA check, especially since we hadn't arrested or charged them and they basically got away with it...They went on to lead their High School to the state basketball championships and all was forgiven and forgotten....Anyway...Pete Pierson, now an Attorney was a third guy on the scene, but never charged.... Pete Peirson...He was there...He didn't take part in the rape, but he witnessed it...He refused to testify or answer any questions.. The Psycho-Therapist who treated Rachel Gibson was none other than our third guy, Dr. Knopf." said Monica.
"I got a court order and was able to look through Dr. Knopf's courtroom files.. He treated Rachel Gibson for three years....She took the brutal rape by those two very hard...but for some reason wouldn't testify or press charges... He believed that both boys parents paid her parents off for her silence..Rachel graduated with honors from her high school and then went to live with an aunt in Los Angelas and attended UCLA...where she graduated with a degree in Sociology... I called L.A.  The Aunt id deceased..She died three years ago and that's around the time Rachel Gibson dropped off the radar...She moved back to this area... but there is no record of any schooling, any employment of any kind, any renting of an apartment, loft, condo, no medical records, bank records, credit cards, car purchases...nothing...It's as if she vanished into thin air three years ago...I called DMV in California and here in Pennsylvania...no record of a drivers license even and no photo of her past the age of 12 when this happened.. " I said.
''What about her parents?" asked Monique..
"They are both dead...The mother died of cancer , when she was 15....The father remarried and he died when she would have been around 19 or 20, out in California." said Monica.

"But the ex-wife is still alive....Find her...She might have a photo or something......"said Lt. Cotton...


we all sipped our coffee's and waited for our clothes to finish washing and then put them in the dryer..




II-

Monica and I mounted my flying car again...

We were in search of Rachel Gibson or at least someone who knew her...


We found Madeline Gibson, the second wife of Rachel's now deceased father....She was the only clue we had to who Rachel was and where she might be now!


We landed on top of the building....


"Hey Nate, remember how , in the early days, we used to land on the roof of places, our squad room , a suspects building and make out a little before we entered the building.?" asked Monica.

"Those were good times...Real good times." I said.

I leaned over and kissed Monica...Soon we were both kissing as if we didn't have a job to do...An interview to conduct...

"Come on partner....let's cool it for now...We are on the clock." said Monica, easing out of my embrace..
Her lipstick smudge was on my cheek...She grabbed a wet wipe and wiped it off...


I smiled at her as she took me by the hand and led me to the rooftop entrance..



The Widow of Lucas Gibson was as friendly and accomodating as ever....

"Rachel wouldn't allow anyone to get close to her...I have a few photos of her from her high school years... I'm afraid she looks nothing like what anyone remembers...She died her hair Blonde and she had some plastic surgery done....The last time I saw her...She was still a red head...but from what I heard , she's a blonde now...I heard about what happened to her... My late husband spent a fortune on psychotherapy for her...but that guy didn't help...He just took my husband's money and Rachel said that he made a sexual overture towards her too!   She came to despise Dr. Knopf....as much as she despised the two pampered rich boys who raped her...

She was very well developed.. At 12 she looked about 16 or 17...with nice sized breasts....nice legs...but she was still 12...and those two goons, didn't bother to find out...They took advantage of her...My husband sent her out to L.A. to live with his sister...She finished High school....and college and was back in town for awhile..

I haven't seen her or heard from her in three years....You guys think she's responsible for the "Floating Highway Killings?" asked Mrs. Gibson.  "I've never thought of her as violent." she added.


"We have to talk to her... Both of her accused rapists are murder victims and her psychiatrist was the third victim....All of them have a connection to Rachel...We'd be remiss if we didn't talk to her."said Monica.


"Do you have a phone number or address or anyway of contacting her? We have to talk to her...If she isn't the killer, then she's a suspect we've cleared off the list." I said.

"I'm sorry Detective, I do not!  Rachel and I were not close...and like I said...The last time I saw her was three years ago at her dad's funeral....She left and did not leave a forwarding address." said Mrs. Gibson.

Monica scanned her mind and determined she was telling the truth.....

"Thank you Mrs. Gibson...Come on Partner....Let's go.." she said to me as we got up and left..


"Thank you again Mrs. Gibson." I said as we got up to leave.

"I sure hope she's not responsible for this...Lord knows the girl has had enough troubles..."said Mrs. Gibson.


"I know." said Monica..


As we headed home....It seemed as though the closer we got to a lead in this case, the farther away we  got.

III-

At our duplex , our clothes were already off...
Monica and I



were kissing passionately...
"Ummmmmmm" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHH GODDDD!"I moaned..
'WHAT A DAY HUH? OUUUUUUUUU I NEEDED THIS....I NEEDED YOU!" she said in between hot smouldering kisses.
"I NEEDED YOU!!"I said..in between more kisses...
''Agreed!"said Monica, removing my t-shirt....I removed hers...

"UMMM MMMMMMM HUSBAND, YOU ARE SOOO BIG, SOOO HARD..OUUUUUUUUUUU!"
she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOU ARE SOOO SOFT, SO WET, SMELL SOOO DAMN GOOOD
OUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I moaned.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOOWOUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned .


I slipped her panties down...
I lifted her up and entered her slowly and gently..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD!! NATEEEE!" she screamed out..

I sat her on the dresser , gently opened her legs and entered her again slowly....smoothly moving in and out of her and kissing her passionately... I didn't know if I was coming or going.



And we stood in the middle of the floor kissing some more...

Monica stared at me and smiled...

"My goodness Husband, you are soooo huge and sooo hard!" she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all I could offer....

Monica was so wet, so warm, her skin was sooo soft.. I was losing my mind as I gently and slowly stroked her...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" she yelled out... as we sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on me slowly...


 Monica wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us.

Our bed began to sink under our weight and soon was squeaking out of control.

... EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLOWLY DRIFTED BY....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo...I'm crazy about you."I said...

"I'm crazy about youuu too!." she said...

Monica was having an intense orgasm.....One of two......I was cumming like a gusher.....

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhh this is great.." I moaned..holding her for dear life!

Downstairs... Lt. Cotton and Monique could hear us through the vent.... It may have inspired them..

''We are going to have to do something about that vent." he joked.
"I know, my sister is so loud and it makes me soooo horny." whispered Monique to him..

He reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down..She slowly stepped out of them..She unbuttoned her dress and took it off... His clothes were already off...


He bent her over the Kitchen sink and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANKIEEEEEEEE!" she moaned as he plowed into her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUGAR BABYYYY!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned...



Soon they were on the living room floor really going at it...


Just another night in our duplex.....


Under a moonlit sky....


Meanwhile, A serial killer was at large in our city and we had to stop him or her before they added another body to their list...or worse, vanished into the teaming city, never to be captured.


IV-


We all met in the squadroom the next day...


''Alright, we have three unsolved homicides...They appear to be connected...Tell me something I don't know."said Lt. Cotton..


"All three men were shot at close range in the back and the back of the head by a .22 caliber pistol.."said Kylie.

"I know that Detective White." said Lieutenant Cotton.


"Two of the men were close friends, accused but never charged with sexually assaulting a girl named Rachel Gibson, many years ago when she was 12....."I said.

''So I've been told Detective Nellis."said Lieutenant Cotton.

''After the rape, she refused to press charges, but was treated for many years by our third victim, Dr. Knopf, who it is rumored also made a sexual advance towards her.." said Monica.

"Okay, now I didn't know about that....The rumored sexual assault...  This gives our number one  suspect, Rachel Gibson, a motive for revenge against all three men...All three men violated her in some way..." said Lt. Tragg.

"Thing is Rachel Gibson has dropped out of sight ...Hasn't been seen or heard from in three to four years...and all visible records of her are non-existent..."said Detective Kylie White..

"Lieutenant, We don't even know what Rachel Gibson looks like."sighed Monica..


"I've got this crazy feeling we've met her, we've already talked to her.." I said.

"Hiding in plain sight eh?" said Monica with a smile.


"Find her, stop her before she kills again!" said Lt. Cotton somberly...

But how did you find a ghost?

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)

2 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Hadn't been around for awhile but glad to see you're still cranking out the stories..Keep Up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties sky high!