Monday, July 24, 2023

Smells Like Team Spirit


 PHILADELPHIA 2046
The new floating highway that led straight to Aquaport was up and already we had a murder...A young man, not much older than Monica and I was spotted on the side of the road inside...

"Mannn, such a young guy.....by his expensive clothing...I suspect he has some money." said a CSI guy..

"Nothing was taken from him...His credit cards , his debit card is intact and there is at least a grand in cash in his wallet...This wasn't a robbery." said another CSI man.

"He took two shots....One to the back of the head and one to the back...it punctured his lung and severed his spinal cord....but I'm guessing the one to the back of the head is what killed him..."said my sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...The Coroner. "She looked up....Ohhhh here come my two favorite Homicide Detectives now." she said with a smile..

"Hi Sis..." I said and kissed her on the cheek...

"Hey Sis..what have we got here?" said Detective Monica Talbert Nellis, my wife and the identical twin sister of Dr. Monique Talbert Cotton, the coroner..

"His name is Wallace Thornton- He was shot twice...in the back of the head and square in the back..Death looks like it was instantaneous..." said Monique.
"Due to the lack of blood splatter and or blood period at the scene...I'd guess that he was killed somewhere else and dropped here..." I said..
"You're right partner....He's cold..rigor has already set in....What would you say is the time of death sis?" asked Monica.

"Oh death occurred within the past FIVE TO SIX HOURS, I'd say." said Monique....
I looked at his drivers license..."Hmmm, it has his address...let's see if he had any next of kin partner..."I said..  I then noticed a ring "A guy this old still wearing his high school class ring....wow!"I laughed..

"Come on partner...Let's go...The quicker we find his residence and locate friends or next of kin, the quicker we close this one." said Monica.. "See ya Sis." said Monica.
"Okay guys, wrap him up...Get him out of here." said Monique..


They wrapped the body up in a white body bag and strapped it to a gurney and prepared for it to go to the morgue..

Monica and I took to my flying car and headed towards the city and the whereabouts of the late Wallace Thornton...

It took us no time to locate and find his suite..

It turns out this guy was married and not happily either..


"Yes...Wallace and I were married , on paper...I was about to divorce him....He was a male whore...He never met a woman who he didn't feel as though it was his duty to liberate her from her bra and panties..We'd been married for three years...Maybe one of them was happy." said his wife, Rennie Thornton.
I looked around their apartment...It was quite obvious she was in the process of packing her things and moving out..

"Uh did you know anybody that might have uh wanted to do him harm?"asked Monica...

"Off hand, no....but it could have been the jealous husband or boyfriend of one of his many bimbos....You might want to check out the "Pink Pussy Cat Club", that's where he and his two boys hung out." said Rennie.
"Could you give me their names?" asked Monica, who had already read and scanned her mind and determined that she was telling the truth....She could feel her bitterness...

"Yeah, I'll write down the information for you...Dr. Barry Clark and Attorney Pete Peirson...They have known each other since High School...went to college together and continued to hang out....Pete is the only one I could stand to have around me... He was married and unlike my husband and Barry, appeared to be a one woman man...but Barry and Wally, like I said...Every woman they met, they felt it was their duty to liberate their bra and panties from them....Barry even hit on me once.. I laughed in his face... I never told my husband...." she said and wrote down their addresses and phone numbers for us..


"Thank you Mrs. Thornton...Uh Sorry for your uh loss." I said.

"HA! Not much of a loss!  Good Luck!" said Rennie.

"Thank you....and good luck to you too!" said Monica as we left..


As Monica and I took off , I turned and looked at her..

"Mo Mo...I promise you ,I will never make you feel like that!" I said.

Monica stared in my eyes and I know she could see my soul....She smiled weakly and said.
"I know you wouldn't." she said.


and she gave me a slow sweet kiss....


as we flew upward a little higher..

II-


There was no one at home at Dr. Barry Clark's place... He was a Bachelor...We talked to about 25 people who knew him.  Most of them liked him... He was described as being gregarious and pleasent... He was described as being a shameless womanizer too. These same people knew the slain Wallace Thornton..and described him the same way,.  They said the two were tight, always together and always with a gorgeous woman.  They both hung out at the Pink Pussy Cat Club.  So...naturally, we decided to go to his club, the Pink Pussy Cat club....

"Partner, I thought this place was called the "Pink Pussy Cat Club"  Why is this lounge Area Blue?" asked Monica.


"This is just the lounge area....The rest is pink outside where the girls dance..." I said...

The Person we came to see, Rose...A very popular dancer came and sat with us..

"Hi darlins....You two look more like a couple...a romantic couple than two homicide detectives." she said.

"We are a couple...Uh , a romantic couple and we are uh er ruh Homicide Detectives..." I explained.
''We 're married and we are partners." explained Monica.


"Ohhhhhhhhhh they let yall do that now huh? The times they have changed.....So! You know, when you guys called me , I had to wonder what two homicide detectives would want with little ole me...I've murdered men in the bed, but certainly not in real life..." she laughed...She was a pretty and gregarious woman.

"We are investigating the death of Wallace Thornton...He was found shot to death on the side of the road inside the new floating highway that leads to Aqua Port." said Monica.

The amused smile left Rose's face....

"Dead? Murdered??  Whattttttttttt?" she said.


I was looking at her to see if she was faking it...A lot of murder suspects fake surprise when told that someone has been murdered..\

Monica scanned her mind... She nodded to me, letting me know that Rose was telling the truth. She really hadn't known and really was surprised...

"I understand you knew him and his two buddies, Dr. Barry Clark and Attorney Pete Peirson."said Monica.
"I knew all three of them.... Two of them intimately....Wallace was a very successful stock broker...I knew he was married...but he bought me drinks and he took me places outside of here...Nice Dinners, Cruises, you know the deal....We started sleeping together, oh for close to a year....and he introduced me to his two buddies...Barry and Pete..... Barry hit on me hard when Wally wasn't around....and he began doing the same thing...Buying me drinks, taking me to shows, to Baseball Games and Football Games and away for the weekends... Wally had moved on to other girls...He was a male whore...He never met a woman he didn't feel he shouldn't liberate from her panties and bra." said Rose.

''Amazing...His wife said the exact same thing." I said..

Monica smiled wryly...


Barry and I soon started sleeping together...for about six months.... Our relationship cooled off eventually and for the same reason....Barry got interested in another girl... They both were dogs...but delightful dogs...They didn't come in here without buying me a couple of drinks and shooting the breeze with me.." said Rose.


"What about Pete? The third member of the "team" I asked.


"Pete was the nicest of the three...I really don't know why he hung out with them....He was so different..He was married, just like Wallace, but he didn't hit on me or any of the girls..He would come in with them and drink and talk...and if they hooked up with somebody...He usually left...They all went to the same High School and College and had been friends since then..They all played on the same Basketball team... The team went all state... You know how some people live in the past? They can't get past that one moment in time...Well that was them.  Only Petey was a little different.. From what I could see , He honored his marriage vows and he didn't hook up with anybody in here....didn't even try... I mean he'd stuff a couple of dollars down a girl's G-String, but that was it."said Rose.

"You know anyone, anyone who might want to harm Wally?" asked Monica.

"My guess is...a jealous boyfriend or husband... There were a lot of girls....a lot..."said Rose.

"Okay....thank you very much!" I said.

"Come on Partner...let's go."said Monica.

Rose looked at the two of us and smiled as we left.... "Cute Couple." she thought.


III-


Mo Mo and I went back to the squadroom....
Our friend and associate, Detective Kylie White was there...

"Hey Guys...I heard you caught the Wallace Thornton case....Funny thing about him.... Years ago...when I was a uniformed cop... I was on a case with some Vice Detectives... A young woman, about 12 was raped...She claimed she was raped by two guys that went to that same High School that Wallace Thornton went to.. We brought him and his pal, Barry Clark in for questioning... Her description fit the two of them...They had a reputation of being a little aggressive with the girls...They were Seniors, both 18 years old , with high GPA's and about to graduate... The girl was petrified and she failed to make a positive I.D. We had to cut them loose...but I always suspected those two had something to do with it."said Kylie..  

''So what happened to the girl?" asked Monica.

"She went through rigourous Psycho-therapy and was in a rehabilitation center for years and finally just moved away....Both of those guys came from well to do homes and their parents got lawyers , who blocked us from doing a DNA check, especially since we hadn't arrested or charged them and they basically got away with it...They went on to lead their High School to the state basketball championships and all was forgiven and forgotten....Anyway....did I mention there was a third guy....A Petey something...He was there...He didn't take part in the rape, but he witnessed it...He refused to testify or answer any questions..


"We heard about him...We haven't located him or Barry yet... but we talked to Wallace's widow...She's Black, if you can believe that..... Barry is a swinging bachelor...We interviewed about 26 young ladies who shared beds with both of them....Real cute guys....those two....They all agreed that Pete was a little different from them...He hung out with them, but also married , he didn't appear to be the skirt chaser that those two were." I said.

''We need to talk to Barry...Perhaps we can run him down tomorrow...." said Monica.

"I'd like to go with you guys when you go to talk to him..." said Kylie.
''Sure....We've had a full day....See you in the morning!" I said.

''Good Night girlfriend."said Monica.


"Good Night guys." said Kylie.
What we couldn't know at that moment was that as Mo Mo and I and Kylie clocked out for the day and prepared to go home...
A sleek Blue car was driving through the floating highway and pulling to the side, waiting for all of the other cars to pass by...and then depositing another body on to the side of the road and then pulling off into the night.




IV-
NIGHTFALL CAME-
Home at last.....
Monica stared at me and smiled. "Come here Nate, you've been salivating over me since I got dressed this morning." she said..


"Yes I have." I said.

I took her in my arms and unzippered her  dress..


We began to kiss like it was nobody's business..


I slipped her panties down....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..you are sooo bad!" she moaned...


I lifted her up and entered her slowly...She Gasped....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" 

I moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" Mo Mo was so wet, smelled so good, like a newborn baby and her skin was so soft.... I was losing my mind slowly..

I sat her on the side of our bed, spread her legs and entered her again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NATE!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she cried out...

Finally on the bed, I spread her legs......

and humped her on the side of the bed, 

before we began making sweet love...

Soon the bed was squeaking and the headboard was softly slamming against the wall..We were making sweet love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed Monica.... The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...once again.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd..This is what I was waiting for..." I yelled out....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate..I was wondering for a minute..ouuuuuuuu..." she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

We had been making sweet love for over FOUR HOURS...




... Monica laughed and pulled me to her, kissing me more passionately than before..I felt like I was going to explode right then and there!

Another FOUR  HOURS  passed by and finally,


Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

 ''Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..

ANOTHER HOUR DRIFTED BY and I began to cum so hard, I felt as if I were dying....


She lie on top of me, breathing deeply ,drenched in sweat and I Lie beneath her ,holding on for dear life...trying to catch my breath..

We had no idea that another body lie in the floating highway near Aqua Port and that our investigation was just getting started!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Been awhile since I've seen these guys...Nice surprise.

Angie B. said...

Nice seeing these guys again!

Sunflower said...

A Little something different for the month huh? I Like this story.