Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Boxed In Tight!

Kool Kat and I were driving down the road toward the Federal Lock up....It had rained a little... We stopped in a diner to get some breakfast...



"This place reminds me of Sam Mother's Joint." said Kool Kat...

I looked at the counter and the general interior..


"You know Kools, it kinda does." I laughed.. I ordered some Pancakes, Hash Browns and Sausages..




Kool kat had Buttermilk Biscuits, Hash Browns and scrapple.





We both ordered tumblers of hot coffee...



Outside it was still overcast...The look a small town has after a rainstorm...


"I gotta hand it to you Kev....You and your associates aint playin around, you really put the bite on those rocks...No fence in town will touch those rocks..Legitimate or otherwise... The cops, The Federallis and the Stateys in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Deleware are all over those rocks.. Even in New York, The FBI and the Stateys have given all the Fences and all of the playas the lowdown.....So whoever's got those rocks can't move em...They're too damn hot." said Kool Kat..


"And that's just the way I want it...I want whoever this guy is boxed in...tight!" I said.



II-


Kool Kat and I met with imprisoned thief ,  James Buckley...

"What do you want." he said upon seeing me.. Kool kat and I had posed as buyers and then put the bite on him...No he wasn't glad to see us.. "My Lawyer says I don't have to talk to you...You aint even a real cop, you're a private investigator....." he sneered.

"That's right..I'm working for the Insurance Company. Those diamonds were worth 3 Milli, but were insured for three times that much!" I said.  "They're gone and Lew Acer is dead and I want to know who has them...Who was your other partner.?" I said.

There was a look of shock on his face when he heard that Lew Acer was dead!

"DEAD??? Lew is dead???" he said, now filled with fear.

"That's right! He stole the diamonds two nights ago and whoever he was working for double crossed him . He took six to the chest, right outside the building where the rocks were stashed.. snd now somebody else has those rocks." said Kool Kat..

"Look! The worse thing in the street is to be a sucker, a dupe...You're a patsy here, you've been played..
Now we can keep you safe here in Federal Lockup..It's secure..but if convicted, you'll do everyday of your 25 year sentence... You're a two time loser, this will be your third strike...And think of this..There is a man out there who might pay good money to have you silenced..A Man who's name you know..We need that man on ice....and if you play ball.. I could put in a good word with the U.S. Attorney and it might do you some good....You need to think about that!"I said.


"You can't afford a lawyer...No Philly Public Defender would come out here...So think about it..Who hired this attorney...Huh? The idea is to bail you out, get you released at arraignment and then get rid of you while awaiting trial..It's an old gangland trick..." said Kool Kat..


"So who is your inside guy?" I asked.

Buckley sighed. He was scared...

"I don't know if you know, but Lew was a cop, A Detective with the NYPD for years....He busted me twice...I was a Boxman, I cracked safes and I stole cars...After I got out of the joint the second time...I became his snitch...He 'd turn his head the other way as long as I gave him good information on other more serious crimes.. He took an early retirement from the NYPD and got himself a P.I. License.. He started working for an insurance company...Soon he was gone, out of town....A Year later, I landed a job with an oil company and I wound up in Dubai...How lucky was I...with my record..

"I'm in Dubai a whole six months and who do I run into, my old pal, Detective Lew Acer...Only he's an insurance investigator, livin the life, got a nice pad, driving a nice car and screwing two of the most beautiful women I ever saw...We buried the hatchet and even had some drinks on a few nights in Dubai...It's a beautiful city...If you get the chance to visit, do visit..

A year later my fortunes began to change... The small company that had been employing me went belly up...Which meant I had to return to the States...Unemployed again...I had managed to save a little dough and I run into Lew...in a bar...He'd somehow been fired by Cyclops Insurance for something...and he was mad as hell... He told me he had a plan to get back at them for letting him go...He had the schematic design of the place where 3 million in diamonds was being held..Not only that , he had the safe combonation and the kill switch for the booby trap on the safe...He just needed the guy to do it.. a cool 1 million was in it for me and 2 million for him...

He was on the up...He wasn't a cop no more...He couldn't bust me and..." said Buckley..


"Three Million spends way better than 1 million...you got greedy and you took a powder." I said, laughing.


"Yeah, after all.. I did the heavy lifting.."said Buckley...



Kool Kat laughed and slapped his thighs... "There really is no honor amongst thieves is there?" he said.


Buckley Shrugged.. "Yeah, I took a powder...but I didn't go to New York... I'm originally from Philly...I came back here...I didn't know if Lew remembered that, but he did...and he got you guys to bust me...I figured he was back in Insurance Investigator mode... I told Lt. Danny Ho that he was dirty that he was in on it too! but I don't think he believed me...Now I suppose he does...He has no choice.  Look...I don't know any name of any third guy...I don't.  Lew never told me how he got those plans and combonations..but I figured someone high up in that insurance company had to have given it to him..I just never knew...I didn't buy that story about a two way split..I figured it was a three way split and his contact did even less work than I did..I took the risks..I did the heavy lifting...why split it with two guys who did nothing?" said Buckley... "I've told you all I know....I swear...Can you do anything to help me?" said Buckley.


I believed him....He was a low level hood, a boxman (safe cracker) , He wasn't a boss...He usually got supplied information by his fence or some other higher up...Like he said, he took all the risks...he did all of the work and usually got very little to show for it.

"I'm going to help you out...Fire that attorney or at least tell him to identify , who is paying him by name...I'm going to speak to Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums about a deal for you.." I said.



"I'm gonna trust you guys and do just that!" said Buckley.


Kool Kat and I left the prison. We had him boxed in tight...He had no choice but to deal.


It was still Overcast outside.


III-


At The Cyclops Insurance Fleet yard, Bonnie Shay stood..


"I found the car, the murder car here on the yard... I called you guys as soon as I located it." said Bonnie.


"Good Work Bonnie..."said Lt. Danny Ho.


"If I know right...It's been washed down and waxed hasn't it?" asked Lt. Sissy Van Buren.

"Of course and the attendent said the car was ordered for the night using a Cyclops Insurance pin card..The only problem is the PIN CARD belongs to an employee ,who was recently let go from the company..."said Bonnie.

"How careful is whoever?" asked Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace.
"Very careful...but one thing we know...The person we are looking for is someone high up in this Insurance Company."said Detective James Barlow.
"It may be someone who is not even part of this branch."said Detective Tyriq Pile.

"My fear is that they may have already left town...They've covered their tracks so well." said Sirena.

"I saw the vudeo from the street cam when the car went out...The windows are tinted ,so I didn't get a clear visual, but I can tell you this much...It was two people , a driver and someone else..I did see that much."said Detective Tony Hopkins.
"Duke and I found the other car this morning , that Lew Acer was driving... Only his prints are in the car..and there was a gun with a silencer on it ,on the front seat....We did a ballistics check and get this..It's the gun that killed him...Our killer has a sense of humor....They ditched the murder weapon...in the stolen car Lew was driving that night and that he parked down the street..."said Angie.


"I don't think our guy has left the area yet....I'm hearing on the street from my C.I.'s that someone is trying hard to move those rocks and for the highest price.....but we've got a lock on those rocks..The Legitimate high rollers won't touch those rocks...and that's here in Philly, Jersey, Deleware and New York City....We've got whoever Boxed in tight... My guess is soon and very soon our guy may make a move out west.We've got him boxed in tight." said Duke.

''And we've got to stop whoever before then.." said Bonnie.




Later on that day we were all having dinner at Sam Mothers Diner.. None of our friends..The people we saw yesterday in the Bridge Building ate here on the regular anymore. Mostly because of Lt. Tragg. Even his own cops, Danny Ho , Sissy and their detectives, chose to eat in the cafeteria in their own buildings. They only came here when he was on his suspensions on the Marine Boat, or when they just had to, like a court date or something. It was sad...We all used to eat in here..Cops, Lawyers , the whole bunch...It was a warm safe haven..Neutral grounds, if you will...

"We found both cars today Kevin...We found the car used in the murder on the Fleet grounds, Washed down completely, Waxed and detailed.. No trace evidence, prints, DNA... And Sissy and her guys found Lew Acer's car..full of his prints and with the murder weapon on his front seat." sighed Bonnie.

"The killer has a sense of humor." laughed Ronnie.


"We visited Buckley at the prison...Whoever is behind this hired a lawyer to try to arraign him out already...and you know what will happen...He'll be murdered as soon as he hits the streets...Thing is.. Buckley says he doesn't know the third playa in this drama.. He only dealt with Lew Acer." I said.


"You believe him?" asked my wife, Sepia..



"I do....but I know one thing...He's scared...he's very scared.. I told him to fire his lawyer and that I'd get him a lawyer to represent him." I said.


"I could represent him...I know I do real estate law, but I know enough to get him through an arraignment." said Sepia.


"It's a good Idea... I'm an Attorney too...I can help her with anything she doesn't know."said Bonnie.


Just then Lt. Tragg walked in... Naturally, with no one else to bother, he walked over to our table..

''Wellllll if it isn't the junior detectives...helping out Lt. Ho because he doesn't have confidence enough in his own skills to work this case by himself.. I hear he's got Sissy and her detectives working on this as well.." he said...


"You'd of course work this by yourself right? That always works well for you doesn't it" I said sarcastically....thinking of all of the cases in which he'd arrested the wrong guy and how the ADA's hated working a case he was involved in...The last one was so bad , he ended up on the Marine Boat for 14 days.


"I wouldn't enlist a Nancy Drew type like you who is playing at being a cop....and I'd tell the Insurance Company to fall back and let me finish my investigation....I wouldn't need the help of an Insurance Investigatir on my murder case."he said..  



Bonnie gave him a serious side eye. He looked at my wife Sepia..


"I heard you recently finished your law degree, passed the bar....Congratulations.... I guess being married to this bum is worth something...He's paid for your education...huh?" he said..  "Such a cute kid...She's so lucky she looks like you and not your husband." he said.


"It could be worse, imagine if she looked like YOU!" I said.





This brought loud laughter from Bonnie, Ronnie, Sepia and my daughter..

Even Sam Mother and the waitresses were laughing from the counter.


That was all thin skinned Lt. Tragg could  take.. He was as red as a beet...He stomped his foot and stormed angrilly out of the diner, amidst claps and cheers...

I looked out the window... It was raining..



IV-

We all went home... We put Kimmie Cakes to sleep in her room and then retired to our bedroom..

We kissed slowly for a few minutes in the doorway.
Our house was quiet and we had dimmed the downstairs lights..






"I think someone is a little excited...."said Sepia, smiling..
''I know...Try not to get me too excited " I said and laughed..


"That is totally up to you.."said  Sepia, smiling.

"I'll try hard." I said.



''Okay,I'm gonna hold you to that."said Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

We closed the bedroom door.



" Come on Lover." she whispered quietly...

I followed her onto our room...

We  kissed passionately....

In the middle of the room, I slipped her sundress off...We continued kissing passionately...

"Close the door baby.." she said silently...

I did and we both got undressed....She tossed her bra and panties to the side..



I couldn't wait..Neither could Sepia...

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she agreed.. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

Her body began to tremble...She was having a quick orgasm.
"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed..Her body trembling!

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

"SHHHHHHHHHHH, We don't want to wake  the baby." warned Sepia.

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....


Sepia crawled on top of me and quietly dozed off.....

It had been quite a day...


While in an office downtown...


"We are having a hard time moving these rocks Boss... No fence in Philly or South Jersey will touch the stuff...The Cops and the Federallis got em uptight...Same thing in Deleware...I got a line on a guy from New York  who is willing to deal..He's coming in on Friday." said a man know on the streets as Tommy four fingers...because he lost a finger on one of his hands in an accident...


"You handle the logistics Tommy....I can't be connected to or involved in this in any way.." said the man ,known as Victor Calabrese.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

Swaggie said...

I'm lovin this caper!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Keith, you're really doin it with this story, Lovin it!

Toni said...

Kevin has always went up against the slimiest villians...These two are no exception.

Angie B. said...

You've got my interest...Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES TO THE RAFTERS! YOU WRITE THE HOTTEST REALEST SEX SCENES!

Sunflower said...

All I can say is that I can't wait until the next installment!