Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Them Hot Rocks


 Any good Detective and or Private Investigator has sources on the street...People close to the underworld who are known as confidential informants...


The man known as "Pink" had once been a borderline criminal... He was defended numerous times by then Public Defenders, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, known as Mrs. Olivia Barnes back then, her niece, Beverly West and her protoge' Nelson East..




They were the reason he stayed out of prison.. And except for maybe a 30 day stay in the county lock up..He never did any hard time.  He remembered them and some of the cops who were fair to him..

Like my good friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren-



Today, he is a legitimate businessman..He owns a very lucrative Seafood Restaurant and store and is pretty much retired from the street life.. Though he keeps his ear to the street.


Today, I have several trained operatives, with ties to the intelligence community, all very good investigators...but none who can give me up to date street information like Pink...It is said around town that if Pink doesn't know it..It aint worth knowing.


So Kool Kat, Bonnie and I paid him a visit....We were working on a baffling case...We were sure he'd heard something about it..


"Hey Guys if you want to take home some seafood, take a look around...You know your money is no good here." said Pink.


"Ouuu thank you, let me look around..." said Bonnie.


"You're the man Pinkie....I have a taste for some Scallops... My wife mentioned to me the other day that she would like some." said Kool Kat..


"Kevin, I figured you'd be around sooner rather than later..and I know why you and Bonnie are
here..Those Rocks...Those Hot Rocks...Those rocks that her insurance company insures.. and that she asked you for help on finding...Let's see, you and her worked for six months to track em down after they were stolen from Dubai...You caught the thief and locked him up and secured the rocks only to find that the guy you were working with was dirty and he stole the rocks again and made a side deal...a deal that went sour.. when he got popped himself..The cops found the thief's car and the murder car, but no conspirators...How am I doin so far?" asked Pink.


"You're doing great, now  tell me something I don't already know." I said.


"Your killer is a man named Tommy Four Fingers Russell....Proving that is going to be hard...He hires himself out as muscle to whoever is paying...and he's been to every fence in town legitimate and non-legit trying to peddle those rocks...Nobody will touch em...they're too damn hot.. He's been in South Jersey, Deleware...Even took a trip up to the Bronx....Nothin....but I know him..He's just the front man, the muscle.. He's working for some big muckety muck in that insurance company...Don't know who that is...His identity is real hush hush..."said Pink.


"I usually don't ask you how you know certain things...but how do you know so much about this?" I asked ,chuckling...


"Tommy likes to drink and he hangs out in strip clubs with Big Chicken's girls and when he gets a little liquor in him...he likes to talk and girls like to talk too!...and I just happen to be sittin in one of Big Chicken's strip clubs and I uh kind of over hear stuff..a lot of stuff about them hot rocks." said Pink.


I smiled...

"My man Pink!  I think I will be picking up some seafood for dinner tonight..." I said, smiling.

And at a popular bar in midtown.... SEVERAL HOURS LATER!


"Hey Smitty, Scotch and water please." said Tommy "Four Fingers" Russell..

"Shame they don't have "To Go " cups here." said Lt. Danny Ho.

"Now Danny, why would I need a to go cup?" asked Tommy, turning and smiling... He had known Danny Ho since he'd been a young detective...


''Because we are arresting you."said Duke Baylor.


"Whoa Duke!! Oh My God!  Long time no see....What could  you possibly be arresting me for?" he laughed.


"Suspicion of Murder" said Tyriq...


"Come on!!! Who did I allegedly kill Rico?" he laughed.


" One Lewis Archer." said Jimmy ,putting the handcuffs on Tommy Four Fingers...

"Thomas Russell, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney, If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you? Sure you do, you've heard it all before." said Jimmy...

Now he looked surprised and frightened...How did the cops know?? How did they even have a clue.?.

He was arrested, base solely off of information I gave the police...They had no forensic evidence or eyewitness statements... In 48 hours they were going to have to  cut him loose.. He was a wise and tough street guy...They weren't going to get a confession out of him...I had to try and find some evidence...Something or someone who could place him at the scene of the crime..

It would be Bonnie, who would find the piece if evidence we needed...

II-

The "Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives gave to their interrogation room... It had been 24 HOURS...  Tommy had been in custody...He had exercised his right to remain silent..


"Come on Danny, you can't hold me here much longer.. I know the drill and you know that I know it..and I know that if you had anything...you'd of formally have brought me up on charges, he laughed..

Bonnie and I met Danny outside about an hour later..



''We did some digging, but we found this.. This puts him in that car." I said.



"This is the pass key he used to take the car out.. He called by phone.. but upon leaving...He had to turn the key card in... The dispatcher and an attendent identified him from photos as the man who took that car out...and his fingerprint is on the card.." said Bonnie.









"Bonnie Girl...That's what I Need...Thank you, and thank you too Kevin." he said. 

He walked back into the room...




"See this ?  I know that you are not employed by Cyclops Insurance...This puts you in that car..in the hours before and at the time of the murder and you don't have an alibi. That
Caddy that was at the scene.. You called out the car over the phone, using the numbers on this.. But you had to physically pick the car up and the dispatcher and another employee identified you...and before you deny it...Your fingerprint is on this card..YOU TOOK THAT CAR THE NIGHT OF THE LEW ARCHER MURDER....YOU KILLED HIM!!!  NOW, I might be willing to work out a deal to save you from getting a needle if you tell me where I can find those rocks and who you are working for...We know it's an executive in the Cyclops Insurance Company...." said Danny Ho...



Tommy was scared... He had been super careful and yet...He had slipped up somehow...He was smart enough not to say anything.. but scared about what Mr. C. would say knowing he was in the can.


SOME HOURS LATER-


 A call was made to a burner phone...


Victor Calabrese was furious!  He knew where this call to his burner phone was coming from! The City jail or Central Booking...

He answered-

"No Names...just tell me how you got arrested? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ARRESTED? WE WERE SUPER CAREFUL!!!!" he snarled.


"The Cops rolled up on me in the bar....I have no idea how they got my name or even know I was involved..but since I've been locked up ,they've found the pass key you gave me to take the car out...It's got my fingerprint on it and they've got two eyewitnesses who saw me taking the car out...They're holding me on suspicion of murder for that Lew Archer guy...They found the car...They know it was me!" said Tommy.


"How did they ID the car? How did they trace the car to Cyclops Insurance??  The Cops aint that smart..This is someone else...Look don't say nothin...You hear???..Say Nothin...I'll have an attorney there to arraign you and get you out..." said Victor Calabrese.


"You Know me....I won't say a word Boss." said Tommy Four Fingers.


And in the sub basement of my building..


We, using the most state of the art equipment had picked up the phone call made from Central Booking...We filtered out all of the many calls made and zeroed in on his call. We heard the entire conversation and recorded it!


"He called his benefactor and we heard the whole thing...Only problem is.. He called a burner phone."I said. "I can't identify the owner." I said.


"That voice....I've heard it before...I just can't place it!  I know that voice." said Bonnie.




"We've pinpointed that area...That call from the burner phone came out of the Cyclops Insurance Offices... Our mastermind, our string puller is out of your office Bon-Bon." I said.

''If I identify the voice on the other end, then I'll know who is behind this..That voice....I've heard it before...I just can't place it!  I know that voice." said Bonnie.

III-


I got home around a quarter to ten... Sepia was still up.. she was folding her laundry...





 "How's my investigator doing tonight?" asked Sepia , who was still up when I got home..
"I'm doing great! We are getting somewhere...We found our killer and we have physical evidence and two eyewitnesses who place him in the car, the night of the murder..He's in jail...and we intercepted a phone call he made from the jailhouse to a burner phone..He's all but put himself in for the murder...Bonnie says as soon as she can recognize the voice, she'll know who the boss man is.. The call came from Cyclops Insurance." I said.

''Hmmmm, she could check and see what employees have recently been to Dubai and back." said Sepia.

"You're right..that's a damn good idea." I said.

''How far you have come..All your high faluttin high tech has made you lazy and a stranger to simple police work."said Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

''You're right....Why are you wasting your time selling houses? You should be my assistant...My partner..."I said.

"I am your partner....Your partner in and for life.." she said as she walked up the stairs..

I followed her up the stairs... She was looking good and I was still horny from earlier today...

We stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed passionately....



"Ummmmm aren't you going to let me get inside the bedroom...We don't want to wake the baby." she whispered in between more kisses...

In the doorway, I slipped her sweater and her blouse off and slipped her panties down...We continued kissing passionately...




"Close the door baby.." she said silently...

I did and we both got undressed....

"Ummm these are interesting." I said , marveling at her panties...

"I thought so too! When we were at Panties Galore the other day,  Bonita said they were ugly...I said you'd love them...She agreed.." she laughed.

"I love any pair on you." I said.

"Horn dog!! I know you do...You love slipping them off!" she laughed.

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed..


"I thought you said you didn't want to wake Kimmie?" I laughed...

"I don't , but I can't help it...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out, her body trembling and she experiencing an intense orgasm...

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....


We finished the night like we usually did...With Sepia sleeping peacefully on top of me and me squeezing her butt.



IV-


At Bonnie's house, she was met with a surprise when she came home.


''Hey Baby... I was waiting up for you... I brought you something." said her husband, Attorney Ronald Shay.




He passed her a small Tiffany Box..


Bonnie's eyes got as wide as saucers....She smiled..

"Ouuuuuuu for me?" she exclaimed.


"Yeah, you deserve it!" he said.


It was a Jewelry Bracelet.....

"Ronnie it's beautiful....THANK YOUUUUUUU!"she said..
"I-I mean it aint them Hot Rocks you and Kevin have been chasing...but you know..it's something..." said Darrin..



"Who cares about those Diamonds....That's Cyclops Insurance Business.....This? This here...This is my business....Come here Ronnie and take care of all this business!" she said alluringly,...


''With pleasure!" said Ronnie, whose trousers were already sticking out like a circus tent...


He loved kissing his wife's full  and soft lips..


He loved feeling her nice round butt and her full hips...and her big shapely legs....She turned many men's heads around the office and elsewhere...Most of the time , Bonnie was too busy to notice it, but he did and he always smiled..



He especially loved slipping her panties down..


and being surprised by a pair, he didn't even know she owned...



"UMMMMMMMMMM HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS BABY!!OUUUUU HANDLE ALL THIS BUSINESS!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!  AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...

She had an embarrassingly quick orgasm...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she screamed....



He placed her on the chest of drawers, parted her legs and slowly entered her....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she screamed out...her body trembled something fierce...her head turned from side to side...and tears and sweat just flowed like a river down the side of her face...

"OH RONNIE...RONNIE...I'M ABOUT TO CUM...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she screamed out..


She rode him on the side of the bed....

"OUUUUUU RONNIE SAY MY NAME!" she cooed..

"BERNADETTE" he whispered (That was her birth name.. "Bonnie" was a nickname.)

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

She rode him on top of the bed cowgirl style, the way he loved it..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH" he moaned, spreading her legs and entering her...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding on for dear life..

As the two of them made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

Ending their night , sleeping peacefully on top of each other.



While at our house... Sepia had gotten up in the middle of the night...and gone to the kitchen to get water.. She was met by me...I had also gotten up to get water...

"Ouuuuu, you startled me!" she said, staring at my boxers, which were standing out like a circus tent..

"Myyyyyyy goodness...WOUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed.



"Come here girl.." I laughed..


"Let me look at those ugly panties again ," I said..


as I slipped her panties down again....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OH MYYYYYY!:" she exclaimed..


I bent her over the sink and took her doggie style...

"UMMMMMMMMMMM, OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU DIRTY DOGGG YOU!! OUUUU!" Sepia screamed out...


Meanwhile, in an office in the Cyclops Insurance Building..


a wall safe is opened....

Victor Calabrese looked at the diamonds...


"Look at them Hot Rocks.....Every cop in the city are looking for you and you're right here with me...You're gonna make me a small fortune yet...and help me stick it to this company..."laughed Victor Calabrese...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

7 comments:

Swaggie said...

Nice to see Pink, Kool Kat, Sissy and her detectives...all of the charactors that made the Kevin stories pop in this one.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I agree with Swaggie...Even Olivia and Beverly first appeared in a Kevin story...LOving this story!

Anonymous said...

OUUU STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES SKY HIGH!

Judith said...

Oh My lord! SMDH!

Angie B. said...

I'm loving this story and seeing some old familliar faces ie-Pink.

Sunflower said...

So...The Face of true evil appears! Another great villian!

Toni said...

I'm loving this Keith!