Monday, August 28, 2023

You Only Die Twice!

PRELUDE- SUMMER 2020

The Funeral was attended by a number of people who knew him... Robert "Bobby" Abbott, A Distinguished Attorney and Socialite, Man about town was tragically killed in a plane crash over the Indian Ocean...He was headed to  New Dehli to see a business client of his company...or rather the company he represented...He had been the foremost authority on International Law.

My wife, Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and I, Donnie Ray Alexander, her firm's Investigator attended the funeral...


''Did you know him well Liv?" I asked during the funeral.

"Yes...He taught me International Law , when I was a student at PENN LAW SCHOOL and later, after I had graduated and passed the bar...years later when I had founded this law firm and had that case in England, He tutored Vettie and Me on English Law..... He was a good guy...A Real Good Guy." said Olivia, trying to hold back a tear....I held her in my arms...

His plane went down in the Indian Ocean..They only recovered half of the bodies..His was not one of them.  but his widow  Delores Abbott

Insisted on having a funeral with a casket.... Since there was no body there would be no burial...She had just wanted a traditional funeral for her late husband...

Richard Bomer, Vice President of the Company they all worked for was by her side the entire funeral...A little too much considering the man had just died the week before...


TODAY-

''Heyyyyyyyy, We are Back...We did a little shopping today." said my wife, Olivia..

''Where's My Hubby?" asked Beverly..


"He went to the Sandwich shoppe to get a few sandwiches for lunch.." I said.

"Ouuuuu that's good because I'm hungry!" said Josie.
"I'm famished....It was a good idea to leave our sandwich orders before we went shopping." said Bresha.

"That's why you all call me the Boss Lady. I think of these things..." said Olivia.. as we all laughed.

"Oh Olivia!  You had a call while you girls were out." said Alfreda... 'A Billy Abbott. He said he'd call you back!" said Alfreda.
Olivia looked like she'd seen a ghost....

"Billy Abbott?? That can't be....HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR THREE YEARS!" she said.

Nelson walked in just then with sandwiches..


"Time for us to feast..." he said and We momentarily forgot about  the strange pronouncement, Alfreda had made.


II-


WILMINGTON, DELEWARE- Downtown district


"I gotta hand it to ya Billy...Can I call you Billy?" said Claude Smart, an Insurance Investigator..

"Nooo you may not you rotten son of a bitch!" said William Abbott.

"Now Now...There is no need for hostilities...After all, you are the one who defrauded the insurance company by faking your death three years ago Mr. Abbott." said Claude Smart.

"I didn't fake my death....I was at the gift shop in the airport...I-I was held up in a long slow line and I missed my flight....When I heard it had crashed in the Indian Ocean, I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn't on it." said William Abbott.


"Yes and you let everybody think you were dead for three years...The Insurance Company paid your uh widow, 100 large....So look...I understand... You are living here in Wilmington, Deleware under an assumed name huh, with this hot girlfriend....heh heh heh..."laughed Claude Smart..



"Knock it off you two bit blackmailer....What do you want?" asked William Abbott's girlfriend, Farrah Griffen, a local Wilmington,Administrative Assistant...

"I'm not giving you a red cent..GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! NOWWW!" said William Abbott.

"Okay, but you better think about it!.... If I turn my report in...You could go to jail for Insurance Fraud....That's federal...and Your uh widow could divorce you and take you to the cleaners...Tel you what I'll do...I'll give you a day or two to think about it... I'm only asking for a one time payment of 10 Large...Heh heh heh!"laughed Claude Smart


''William, you've got to pay him something... He'll ruin you, He'll ruin us."said Farrah.


"There is only one person who can help me...A Philadelphia Attorney named Olivia Bennett-Alexander...She's a friend....." said William Abbott.... "I called her office this morning...Her secretary told me she was out with her niece and some of her assistant attorneys....I said I'd call back...but I'll call her tomorrow." said William Abbott..


AFTERNOON-

We had all finished a delicious meal and everyone had gone home for the day... Olivia and I were alone at last...


''Soooo uh ,let me see what you bought." I said.


"I bought a couple of dresses and some shoes....but that's not what you really want to see.." said Olivia, opening up a bag..  A Bag full of colorful panties..



My eyes bulged out of their sockets... "Ouuuuuuuuuu I can't wait to see you in these.." I said...


"You like this bathing suit I bought?" she laughed modeling a one piece bathing suit for me..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY!" I said...
 That night...Olivia and I were relaxing upstairs in our apartment..
 "You claim the late William Abbott called you...Did he ever call back?" I asked.
 ".No! Either Alfreda got the name wrong or somebody has a morbid sense of humor.."said Olivia.. "Besides, that's old business...Long ago closed business." said Olivia, who had undressed and was in her white lace baby doll.

She smiled at me..."Donnie Ray...Come over here and. handle this business.." she said..
She kissed me slowly and passionately...She knew what she was doing..She didn't want to discuss the late William Abbott anymore....Truth be told , neither did I...

''Come here and get involved in this business" she said seductively....

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you 're ready to handle all this business.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...


"Yes I am.." I said.

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,'Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!....OUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said laughing....

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little...How long have we known each other? I still get you all excited like that?" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I admitted..

She giggled..

"Ohhhhh myyyyyy!" she said..

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me..


"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....
She laid another sweet kiss on my lips...

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

..

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..as I slipped her panties down...and off..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HANDLE THIS BUSINESSS..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE..."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

"You like it daddy?" she moaned..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.." I said..

"Mama likes it tooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Handle this business baby!...Seeing that bathing suit and all those panties got you pretty excited." she moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES THEY DID!" I admitted.

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......


She continued kissing me..



" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.




 We kept on at it for another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

"Ohhhh my......You are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt..and you"I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..and you as well.....ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough, do you?...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...Do youuu? OH MY GODDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...She was having an intense orgasm, the likes she hadn't had before...Her head was turning from side to side...Tears were flowing from her eyes and her body was trembling...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...


''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...


I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...



"Wow! You put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...

"Want some morrrre?" she asked..

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" I said...

"Okayyyyyy, One last rideee for the night." she giggled..

"Thank youuu." I said.

"You're welcome.." she said..
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....

While we lay there catching our breath....



Then Olivia's phone began ringing....It was on the charger, but it was still on....I looked at the clock on our night stand... It was 4:00 am in the morning.. WHO WAS CALLING HER THIS TIME IN THE MORNING?? I wondered.  It couldn't be good!


"Uh Helllo!" whispered Olivia.

"OLIVIA!! It's me..William Abbott....I am very much alive!!!, It's not a dream....I'll explain everything ....I need to see you....I didn't call Delores...I didn't want to shock her...So I wrote her a letter and mailed it from Wilmington, Deleware , where I've been living for the past three years....I mailed you a key to a deposit box... When it arrives, take it to her...Tell her I'll be meeting with her soon... I never got on that plane, the one that crashed in the Indian Ocean....I was in the Gift Shop at the Airport, Ironically buying something for Delores....I missed my flight... When I heard the plane crashed in the ocean, well, I was going through a Bankruptcy at the time and Delores and I were close to divorce....I just decided to let everyone think I was dead  and I just took a powder...The money the Insurance Company paid her, paid my debts off and she still had a nice piece of change.  Like I said, I'll explain it all when I see you Liv...I may be in a little trouble... I'll be needing your help. Thanks Livy, thanks for being my friend.Like I said...I'll explain everything!!!" said William Abbott.

(Click!)


Olivia lie on top of me...

''Who was that?" I asked.

"William Abbott, from the dead!" she said and drifted off to sleep. So did I.

III-




WILMINGTON-Deleware That same night..
"I'm surprised you agreed to meet me here Farrah...Does Billy know you're here?" asked Insurance Investigator, Claude Smart


"No he doesn't..and that will be our little secret..." said Farrah Griffen...She passed him an envelope..
"Count it.. That's 11 Large...That's all I got... Is that enough for you to leave us alone and not report to the Insurance Company and the Police that Billy is still alive?" said Farrah.

''Sure...this will pay off my gambling debts and then some..Mums the word Baby girl...You must really love that man, huh?" he said , counting his money....


"More than you'll ever know...Goodbye Claude and I mean goodbye."said Farrah as she walked off into the Wilmington, Deleware night.


When She got back to the apartment that Billy Abbot had been staying in...She found it empty!!! He had moved out completely...She was stunned.

She found a note...

"Hey Farrah, Sorry I got you mixed up in this kid... It's best for me if I just split...Regardless of what that Blackmailing bastard does...It won't effect you baby...Have a good life..."-Billy Abbott.


PHILADELPHIA PA- A DAY LATER!

There was a knock on the door at  The Straight Up Motor Hotel near the Airport.

Billy Abbott came to the door...He was stunned..

"FARRAH?? How did you find me?" he said.


"Your landlord gave me your forwarding address....How are you going to leave without me? We are in this together." she said and went to hug him...He backed off..


"Farrah I'm sorry...but...but..You and me...it's over... My Identity has been discovered....I'm through with this charade....I'm going back to my wife....I never should have left her and I'm going to turn myself in to the police...I won't knuckle down to Blackmail...I have a lawyer, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and she had a great team, Her niece, Her Niece's husband, and another Attorney  on her staff ,I recall..Maybe they can get me a light sentence and I can have my life back...." said Billy.


"What about me? I've been your woman for the past three years...I gave that creep, Claude Smart, $11,000.00 dollars... You bastard!!! And now you do this?  You drop me like a bad habit, to go back to your wife...OH I COULD KILL YOU!!" she said...


She said and picked up a knife...


"You did WHAT?? Oh Farrah, you shouldn't have done that!!! Oh MY GOD!!!Guys like that never go away....Once you pay them , they just keep coming back for more...We would have never of been done with him...You shouldn't have given him anything....And put that knife down." said Billy...

"Hey Knock it off you two....I have customers who are trying to sleep in here." said the Hotel Manager...


"I'm leaving...I rented a room a few doors down...I was a fool, a fool who believed a man who told me he loved me... I only regret I used my hard earned savings I was going to use to buy a car to bail you out of a jam .What a fool I've been! Goodbye Billy, HAVE A GOOD LIFE, YOU CREEP!" said Farrah, who turned and left. She was in tears!

Later that same day , we entered the office of Delores Abbott, CEO of the Flomar Corporation...


''As I live and Breathe, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Associates....,It's been Three years, since Billy's funeral... and you've added an additional staff member...Wowwwww...This is Richard Boner, my Assistant CEO here..Richard, this is my late husband's attorneys, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West and associates." said Delores.


"I've heard of them, but refresh my memories on exact names."said Richard Boner.

"You remember
My Niece and Partner, Beverly West-East.." said Olivia.

"Of course....How could I forget her? You two are joined at the hip." said Delores.





"And My Husband, Donnie Ray, our investigator...

My niece's husband, Attorney Nelson East.
Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd
and our newest Associate Attorney, Bresha Billips." said Olivia..

"Pleased to meet you all again...Sooooooo Olivia doesn't just show up with her entire team to talk to her former client's wife...To what do I owe this visit?" asked Delores..

Olivia looked surprised...."You didn't get his letter?  he told me he mailed it to you three days ago rather than call you...He didn't want to shock you...He's still alive!!!! Billy is still alive!!!He's  called me twice , a day ago and he told me where to find this key to a safe deposit box and to deliver this to you.." said Olivia passing an envelope to Delores, who was as shocked as she initially was when she discovered that William Abbott was still alive.


"I know you Olivia, I know you wouldn't joke about a thing like this....This is the deed to our house..He's turning it over to  me..Oh my god...He's , he's really alive?" asked Delores..


"Yes! he told me he never got on that plane...The one that crashed in the Indian Ocean...He was held up in the line in the Airport Gift Shop.....He was going through a Bankruptcy.at the time and you and he were having marital problems and it was all too much for him...He let the world think he was dead.."said Olivia. 


Richard Boner's entire demeanor changed... He appeared angry, angry we had shown up and told her this.. Though he didn't say anything...

"Isn't this just like him to pull a stunt like this...Faking his death....Divorce his ass Delores..you've got grounds...Divorce his ass.." he said.


"I take it you knew him?" I asked.

"I knew him...I guess it doesn't matter that I despised him does it?"he said.
"Actually it doesn't.." said Olivia.


"Oh My God, after all these years...He's alive!!! Oh My God!" said Delores..She looked faint!!!

"Let me get you some water." said Beverly.


IV-

A DAY LATER-


We were having Breakfast...


"Breakfast is served" said Alfreda...


Pancakes..
Eggs to Order

Hash Browns


Sausages

Orange Juice

and hot coffee, all in the peace and quiet of our own home....
"MMMMMMMM, everything smells and looks delicious." said Nelson.

"Of course it does..."beamed Beverly, smiling..She had helped her Mother and her favorite Auntie prepare Breakfast this morning, giving me the morning off..

"I can't wait...I'm famished."said Josie.
"Me too!" said Bresha, who was so grateful she had this job, working for a Black owned...Black women run law firm with people close to her age.....

"You hear from Billy Abbott?" I asked..
"No I haven't....And that's what's surprising...He said he may be in a little trouble."said Olivia.

"A Little trouble...Defrauding his insurance company by falsely being "dead" for three years is big trouble , I'd say." said Beverly as she cut and ate her pancakes.


"Trouble to the tune of 3-5 years in the Federal Pokey." said Nelson, putting a sausage in his mouth..

"I know...I called Brooke's husband, Sean yesterday..

He's a Federal Public defender. and he knows the guidelines on these things." said Olivia.

"I don't even know if Billy could pay us...I don't think he's working...and I don't know if Dell would be
in a forgiving mood."said Olivia.

"I know I wouldn't be.....Husband believed dead for three years....and then he just shows up...out of the blue...If I know right , he probably has a girlfriend." said Alfreda.


"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" said Josie, high fiving Alfreda...
"You know he did...He wasn't being a monk all of those years." said Bresha.


"You don't even know where he called you from do you?" I asked.

"I sure don't...but he said he was here in Philadelphia." said Olivia as we finished our breakfast...


Her phone rang!  her business Phone!


''Speak of the Devil." I said. but it wasn't Billy...It was Lt. Tragg!!


"Olivia, how nice to hear from you....This is Lt. Tragg, Homicide." he said...
"I didn't know you had my number Lieutenant..."said Olivia.


''Well before this morning...I didn't...but I found it in someone's wallet...A William Abbott!!  I'm at the Straight Up Motor Lounge by the Airport....I suggest you get down here as soon as possible...." said Lt. Tragg.


We drove to the Straight Up Motor Hotel, down near the airport and walked into the room Lt. Tragg had asked us to come to..


We found ourselves walking onto a crime scene.  A Man's body lie on the floor with a huge knife,plunged into it's back and blood splattered on the table and the floor.. Crime Scene Investigators were looking at the body of a white male on the floor.
"Hi Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha...Sorry to disturb your breakfast with this."said Dr. Hazel Baylor...

"The Landlord called us a little over an hour ago...He found him here..."said Dr. Marcy Martin.

Olivia knelt down and got a good look at the side of his face...

"Billy!" was all she would say..

I put my arms around her...I looked at the body...


''Auntay, are you alright?" asked Beverly.



Nelson put his arms around both Beverly and Josie.

"That's him!" said Josie.
'This is the guy?" asked Bresha.



Lt. Tragg turned him over...It was indeed, William Abbott..

"He has another ID in his wallet that says "Bruce Holland", I suspect this is a fake. Here is his Drivers License. It reads William Abbott...So I had him checked out , William Abbott died supposedly three years ago...right around the time, "Bruce Holland " showed up in Wilmington , Deleware working for an ad agency...I found your business card in his wallet, Imagine my surprise at that Olivia?....So is he your client ? and under what name was he using?" asked Lt. Tragg snidely...



"He was my client, about three years ago...His real name is William Abbott, Until about three days ago...I thought he was dead!"said Olivia.


"I checked his cell phone...You're the last person he called...at 4:00 in the morning....That must have been a shock...Hearing from a dead man at that time of morning..Heh Heh Heh."laughed Lt. Tragg ,who was getting some type of freakish pleasure from the whole thing.

"It was a shock! He called my office, hours before. I wasn't in...That was his second call. He wanted to see me. He said he was in some kind of trouble...but he didn't tell me what...He gave me directions to a key and a safe deposit box...There was an envelope in it with the deed to their house and other papers...He told me to give it to his wife..Said he had mailed a letter to her..  I delivered the envelope to her and told her he was still alive yesterday. I never saw Billy and I didn't know where he was calling from....I was waiting for him to call me back , tell me what he wanted and where to meet him." said Olivia.

''Well it doesn't look like he'll be calling you back.... Do you know Farrah Griffin?" asked Lt. Tragg.

''No! Who is she?" asked Olivia.

"Apparently, she was his girlfriend of three years..They worked at the same Ad agency..They were living together in Wilmington, Deleware when Mr. Abbott here split...She followed him here and took a room , a few doors down...The Landlord said they had a rather loud argument and she was waving the knife around..She is my prime suspect in all of this..  Okay...bag him and tag him boys. Girls , get me the autopsy report as soon as possible..."he said.


Hazel and Marcy blanched , being called "Girls" Both Women were Doctors and deserved the respect their proffession called for..


'We watched as the Body of William Abbott was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney and
wheeled out of the hotel room..

Nelson put his arms around his wife Beverly and squeezed her tight..

Beverly was stoic...As Public Defenders, She, Nelson and her Aunt Olivia had been to crime scenes..but none as somber as this.. She didn't say a word..It was that rare time that she and Lt. Tragg did got engage in insults.
Josie was just as somber...
Bresha, who was just getting used to visiting crime scenes was somber too... I put my arms around her..
I looked at Olivia, who had a far away look in her eyes...
''Wow...Now he really is dead!" she said.



As the body was wheeled by us and out the hotel room door!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Toni said...

Great Opening Story....I am loving this!

Angie B. said...

WOW! what a way to start Monday , with a story like this!

Anonymous said...

Had to be the best sex scene of the year! Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties and my bra to the ceiling!

Sunflower said...

Oh you threw your bra too anonymous? Wow, it must have been good!

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ The Comments! Great Story Keith!