Friday, August 18, 2023

Costume Foolery


 C.I.D. HEADQUARTERS-

CID Headquarters was once a hotel owned by the Russian Mob... After 39 associates of one crew and thier boss were arrested and convicted... The City of Philadelphia and the U.S. Government took it over...They gutted most of it...and reconstructed it into full service police station, with state of the art equipment...a modern cafeteria, a spa and a gym and a super vetted Administrative Staff and staff of Uniformed policemen, the best.

Sissy and her elite detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division, call this place home.. and so does the FBI and ATF......

It also has 105 fully furnished hotel rooms, complete with a shower and bathroom...and central air.



"Sissy , I can' thank you enough for letting my wife and Baby girl stay here, Along with Bonnie and Ronnie and Elwood and Alex..." I said.

"Yes..Thank you so much.."said Sepia.

"Oh Nonsense... My detectives stay here overnight all the time, when they're working a big case..It's like their home away from home... You all are like family here...You're welcome to stay..."said Sissy.
'same Goes for you Bonnie, Ronnie." she said.
"We are very grateful to you Sissy just the same." said Bonnie.

"This has got to be the most secure place for us to be." said Ronnie...

''Yeah, surrounded by cops and Feds." laughed Elwood...  I had gotten him and his wife out of the way for extra measure..He hadn't been mentioned as being on the hit list...but Calabrese was a psychopath...I wouldn't put it past him to exact revenge on Elwood if he found that Elwood had not fired Bonnie or Ronnie, which he probably knew by now.
"Thank you soio much!" said his wife, Alex..


"If you brought your laptops, tablets , phones and what not...You can hook them up in your rooms and work remotely...This location is radio safe...You can't be traced her...but disable your GPS devices just the same."said Sharon.

Sepia was used to working remotely....and I'm sure everybody else was too!


And Across town at Cyclops Insurance..


'Mr. C. Morris has dropped out of sight..Neither he nor his wife was at home or at work...I dropped by his office..He didn't come in today...Same thing with the Shays...They weren't at home and neither one of em is here.. I was told they are working remotely, but they disabled their GPS Devices.. I couldn't track em." said the Hitman..

''Something's a foot...They must sense something....That Elwood Barnes...That gutless wonder might have tipped them off.. He knows I'm leaving in a day or two... I believe it's time for me to get out of this office... Look , call me at this number..It's a burner phone...I'm going to my hotel room... Just make sure you hit Tommy Russell..He's the main threat to my operation...Hit him...The money will be wired to your account.. If you check you'll see I've wired half of it already...I'm not worried about Morris and Shay...If they had enough I'd already be under arrest." said Calabrese.


"On My my way to the courthouse  right now...." said the hitman..

II-



I had two of my operatives on Calabrese... One inside Cyclops Insurance and one outside.. They followed him to the hotel he was staying in..


But not before he looted the wallsafe in his office of all of the fake jewelry we had replaced it with....



And in a courtroom downtown...


"I'm setting your bail at $150,000.00 dollars and recomending that you wear an ankle monitoring device..




Your curfew is 11:00 PM on week nights and Midnight on weekends....You are allowed to confer with your attorney as much as possible...you are not allowed to leave Philadelphia." said the Judge.


"Thank you, your honor." said attorney Tyrell Jones... "Come On, the Bail Bondsman is over there." he pointed.


The Bail Bondsman paid his bail...


"Thank you guys...I'll be in touch." said  Tommy "Four Fingers" Russell as he walked out of jail, a free man, sort of since his arrest, four days earlier...





On a Rooftop across the street from the courthouse...



A very deadly and accurate sniper, a former military man with 29 kills to his credit, takes an aim at Tommy.... He bares down, takes a deep breath, with his finger on the trigger.....

Suddenly, a single shot rings out!!!!

It's not from his gun!!!!

"OH I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT!" he mumbles... It's the last words he'll ever say!

Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, stationed on an adjacent roof...







She fired her sniper rifle....She hit him square in the chest...Killing him almost instantly.... He and his rifle pitched forward and fell over the side into the street as people screamed and ran for cover..

Just the night before.. We had been on the rooftop...





"If I'm going to take a shot...It's gonna be from here , this is the best vantage point." I said.


"You're right...this would be perfect...It's easy to get to from the street and it's looking right over at the courthouse.." said Duke.


"If I was gonna hit somebody, this is exactly where I'd be... Easy access and a nice escape route out of the building, before anybody could react..."said Tyriq..

"Yeah, right down that alley...So we need to put a man on those roofs over there...but somebody good who won't miss..They'll only get one shot." said Jimmy.

"Who's your best Sniper Siss?" asked  Danny Ho..


"Carlotta...Next to her, Duke." said Sissy.


"Top can handle it." said Duke...



Crime Scene Investigators were on the spot..

"Wow...this guy was hit center mast....Perfect shot.." said one man as photos were taken..

"His rifle is still in his hot hands."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..


"Bag that and tag that! , Let's get him bagged and tagged." said Dr. Marcy Martin...

The body of Tommy's would be killer was put in a body bag, strapped to a gurney and carted off to the city morgue.



''What the Hell just happened.?" said a stunned Tommy Russell.



"What just happened is...We just saved your life Tommy." said Detective Tony Hopkins...


"That man laying in the street was sent here to kill you.Lucky for you...We got to him first." said Detective Sirena Pile.



"We know because we figured out your boss, your connect is none other than Victor Calabrese...We've had his office bugged for a few days." I said.


"We heard him take a contract out on you...He apparently doesn't trust you...Says you know too much...And he didn't trust you to not talk and I think you didn't trust him too much either.....Now we know you haven't said a damn thing.. but he doesn't know that or trust that you won't...Especially since you fired the lawyer he got for you and hired another lawyer..." said Bonnie.


"You owe my detectives your life...They spent all night staking out this area ,determining the best place to hit you...and they found it and lucky for you, they were able to hit this guy , before he hit you." said Sissy, looking at her detectives.,

Some He didn't know, Like Carlotta, who had actually saved his life...






And others he did know like Jimmy, Rico and Duke....
And Angie, who he did not know.


Tommy was visibly shaken...He was taken to the C.I.D. headquarters and housed in the basement holding facility , which was far more comfortable than where he had been...Nice big fluffy bed, a TV screen that had Cable and Streaming..A Bathroom and  a shower adjacent to it... And hot meals delivered from the cafeteria to him...


They had their own interrogation room, which was cleaner and smelled 100 percent better than the one in Central booking where Lt. Tragg was...


He sat quietly while Lt. Danny Ho, myself and Bonnie entered the room....

"I think you know what this is about." said Lt. Danny Ho..."I've already got the diamonds...and I've got you....You have nowhere else to go but to me... If you ever want to see daylight again, you'd better deal and deal now!" said Danny.



"Your would be assassin was Derek Braden, a former Special Forces sniper...booted out of the military for excessive drinking....before he left..He did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq...He had 29 kills to his credit...He was hiring himself out as a hitman to whoever was paying...He 's from out of Detroit..." I said.

"Geez, Vic only hires the best!" said Tommy Four Fingers sarcastically...







"Calabrese had already wired  50 large to his bank account and I suspect he would have gotten more...You see the contract wasn't just for you, it was for me and Kevin here too, so you might say, we had a vested interest in getting this guy off the street...."said Bonnie.

Lt. Danny Ho poured the real diamonds out on the table..


"I got the Diamonds....I got the original thief on Ice and I got you...I got enough on you to put you away for life for Murder one.... You give me Calabrese and his contact and I see if you can get 5-10 in protective Federal Custody...It's up to you...Calabrese has a suitcase of Costume jewelry... We've called Dubai and told them about his  role in this matter....He'll be informed that he's been terminated soon..
Like I said.. I have all I need in this case...You on the other hand...You have nowhere else to go but to me..So what's it gonna be huh Tommy?" he asked.


Tommy laughed long and hard.. "You guys are good, damn good...Costume Jewelry huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!  That jerk tried to have me hit huh?
WOW!  Double crossing son of a bitch...What do you want to know?" he asked.


III-


NIGHTFALL!


I walked into the room...

"Where is Kimmie Cakes?"  I asked. 


''She's got sooo many aunties.. Sharon and Hop wanted to take her tonight, so I let them have her...They're taking her to get Ice Cream at the Food Corner...She'll love that..." said Sepia.


"That's somewhat close to normal...Better than being couped up here... I think we'll all be able to go home soon...We got the would be killer today....He's in the morgue and Tommy Four Fingers is downstairs in a holding cell in the basement...Tomorrow Calabrese's world is going to come to a crashing halt...He's going to discover he's been terminated and those "diamonds " he thinks he has is costume jewelry...He may discover that his hitman is dead and Tommy four fingers is still alive..His head is going to explode.." I laughed..

''Wouldn't you like to explode Kevin?" asked Sepia.



"I would like nothing better." I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you feel good!" I said, kissing her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu so do you..." I said.


The kissing got hotter,.

"I'm going to have to tell Sharon and Hop thank you tomorrow for taking Kimmie Cakes.." I said in between smouldering kisses..

"Yes, I am too! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" said Sepia.


I began to unhook her bra and slip her panties down...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Girl, I thought about you all day" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you did???.......I love you so much...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." I moaned.





"OHHHHH MY GOD!!! JO ANNE, YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!!" I said, marveling at her panties and matching bra.

"You never call me by my government name..." Sepia laughed....




 We made sweet love that warm night like it was nobody's business.....The bed rocked and began to squeak a little bit....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetie pie ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are just showing off, like you always do...in this bed.." she moaned..

The headboard rocked from side to side...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph..." I moaned...


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by....We were enjoying ourselves immensely....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Kevin... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Sepia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Sepia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh KEVIN, SWEETIE PIE!!. Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...We've got to quiet down...we might wake the baby!!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"Kimmie isn't here, she's with Sharon and Hop!" I said.

"That's right.." she laughed..





"STOP SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!!....Oh my god!" she moaned...she was riding me now on the side of the bed like a surfer rides the waves...and experiencing a deep and intense orgasm...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."I moaned....

''Yesssssssssssss, you are hitting mama's spots...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Work me daddy! Work me....Ummmmmmm"she moaned...




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sepia....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed. She was riding me cowgirl style now....

I came so hard...I thought I was dying...Sepia was crying, sweat was running down her face and her body was trembling...She was having another massive orgasm...

We listened...All was quiet..



We cuddled up and held each other tight as we drifted off to sleep.. Sepia on top of me...Me squeezing her butt.

Sepia woke up....She kissed the head of my penis and licked it and then took me in her mouth and began going up and down...I was hard again....

An HOUR AND A HALF of this was all I could stand....I exploded like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at you!" she laughed...

"I love you Sepia.." I said..

"I love you too Kevin , More than you'll ever understand!" she whispered to me.....and kissed me again.....


We kissed passionately again and I felt myself getting hard again...


"Oh My god....KEVINNNNN! REALLY? " she exclaimed as I entered her again...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD" I  moaned...

"My goodness KEVINNNN!...UMMMMMMMMMM YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!!" she said, laughing....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I GUESS I DON'T.." I moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned....

We began making love again....THREE TO FOUR HOURS LATER....Sepia and I came and came together furiously...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" we both moaned in unison....Sweating profusely and holding each other..




''Do they have a laundry in this building?" asked Sepia, lying on top of me, catching her breath..

"Yeah, I believe they do, a  few floors down.." I said.

"I'm washing these sheets and pillowcases myself , after you leave...I'm kind of embarrassed the way we wet these sheets up!" she laughed..

I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead as we both drifted off.  What a night and early morning we had had..



IV-


The Next Morning..


"You look like you had the kind of night I had...A good one!" said Bonnie smiling..


I smiled.. "It was a good one...So good that Sepia is going to wash and dry all of the sheets and pillowcases herself." I laughed..

"She's a girl after my own heart....I think I'll do the same thing when I get back!" said Bonnie.




Wistfully thinking about her and Ronnie and how much lovemaking they were doing in their room the night before....




as we both enjoyed our coffees....


Lt. Tragg walked in....He couldn't help but jeer at us..

"Look who it is...The Insurance Investigator and the Private Investigator playing cops and robbers." he laughed.


''Well our playing cops and robbers have helped to recover the diamonds.. Lt. Ho has turned them in already ...We saved the killer's life from a would be hitter and we have him and the original thief in custody...Not bad for some play cops huh?" I said.

"And as for the boss man, the mastermind of this operation...I'm guessing he'll be in custody by the end of this day...and this case will be wrapped up, nice and tidy... My employers are happy and your detectives are happy..."said Bonnie.


Not what Lt. Tragg wanted to hear, about another Lieutenant's success.. Especially one he had seniority over..Not what he wanted to hear about a case he felt he should be running point for.. He scoffed and walked toward the counter.


At the Holiday Inn, Vincent Calabrese's world was already coming to an end..


He was informed by Cyclops Insurance's Dubai Office that he was being terminated, effective immediately....There was now no need for him to return...They told him they knew all about how he masterminded the thefts of the Jewelry and was in cahoots with Lew Acer and John Bucksley and how there was a standing warrant for his arrest if he returned to Dubai.  He was stunned.... It had to be that insurance investigator and her private investigator friend he mused...He wanted them both dead...They had to show up sooner or later and when they did!  POP! he said to himself.


He found out from the Morning News that a former Marine Sniper named Eric Braden was killed by police yesterday while attempting to kill Thomas "Four Finger "Russell, a suspect in the murder of Lew Acer...

He now knew that the cops had Tommy, that Bonnie and I and her husband were still alive and must have reported their findings to the main office...

He still had his ace in the hole... 3 Million dollars worth of diamonds, valued at three times more than they were worth and an interested buyer coming to town today , to make the deal...

He just couldn't stay here... He called his buyer via his burner phone and said they'd have to meet somewhere else to make the exchange...

He packed his one suitcase...grabbed the diamonds or what he thought was diamonds...Paid his hotel bill and hailed a cab...

Unaware that my operative was following him from the hotel...



They met in a small tony cocktail lounge near the airport...
A young man walked in... He sat down....

"You Victor Calabrese?" he asked.


"The One and only... Let's get down to cases...We aren't here for a social gathering.. I've got the rocks..You show me the cash..


He poured the diamonds out on the table..

The man, a New York Fence, connected to the underworld had fenced a lot of jewelry and was an expert when it came to diamonds..



He took one look at one of the stones and then another and another.. He laughed.

''What is this, a joke? You had me come all the way to Philly , to risk exposing myself  for this?  You wanted 3 Million for this crap?? I wouldn't give you 3 cents...This is costume jewelry!!" he said.


"You're crazy!  Crazy! Don't play with me!" snarled Vincent Calabrese..


"He's not playing Mrs. Calabrese....That is costume Jewelry.."said Lt. Danny Ho.




"We found the real jewelry in your wall safe and we kind of did the switcheroo!" I said.


"We resecured the real jewels yesterday....A Courier from the Cyclops Insurance Company of which you used to be employed will be coming to pick up the real Jewelry tomorrow morning...You Mr. Calabrese are on your way to jail..."said Bonnie.


"Conspiracy to commit theft, Conspiracy to commit murder, four counts You ought to do about ,oh I'd say 25 years at least..." I said, smiling.



"You know....You two have really been a pain in my ass since this whole caper started....I wish Braden had of gotten to you both first." he snarled as the handcuffs were being placed on him..


"Young Man, we have nothing to hold you on...There is a flight back to New York City leaving in about oh thirty minutes...If I were you, I'd be on it!" said Danny Ho.


"You don't have to tell me twice Lieutenant..Good day to you all." said the man, who grabbed his briefcase and got up and left without saying a word to Victor Calabrese...


"Oh Yeah Vic, Tommy Four Fingers sends his regards. He really was a stand up guy...He didn't tell us a thing..Not a thing, until you tried to have him hit....Then he sang like the Supremes..." I said..
"ARGHHHHHHHHH!" Victor Calabrese moaned... He stomped his foot in anger...

"Read him his rights and hook him up boyz" said Danny Ho to  three uniform policemen who came with him...

And there it was, our case all wrapped up, nice and neat..Just like that!


EPILOUGE:


Victor Calabrese was convicted on Multiple Conspiracy charges and sentenced to 25-50 years..with no chance of parole for at least 15 years.


Because he turned in States Evidence...As promised Tommy Four Fingers was sentenced to 5-10 years in Protective Custody....



James Buckley got 5 years. The lightest sentence of them all....He and Tommy Four Fingers could possibly be getting out around the same time and buy each other beers...
At CID Headquarters...
"Ughhhh Sis, it's been a week...Kevin and Sepia are long gone and Bonnie and Ronnie are gone....Did someone tell Elwood and his wife, that the case is over, all the players are in jail or dead...They're no longer in danger...They can go home...We aren't running a hotel here." said Sharon.


"THEY'RE STILL HERE?" asked Sissy...

"YEAH! THEY NEVER LEFT!" said Sharon..

And in their room, you could hear the bed rocking and the headboard rattling..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." he yelled.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!" he groaned..

"SSSSSHHHH ELWOOD, NOT SO LOUD BABY!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." he yelled.



"OH MY...They sound like they're on their second honeymoon or third...I know Alex's sister has their little girl...but my gooodness.." exclaimed.. Sissy...




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DIRTY DOGGGGGG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUMEOWWW!" she moaned....


"AWWWWWWWWWWW...AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" came Elwood's voice..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" came Alex's voice..


"They're getting me hot with all that racket." said Sharon.


 We all celebrated one morning in Sam Mother's Diner.

"Your Breakfasts are on me." said Lt. Danny Ho.
He was there with his beautiful wife, Jade Lee-Ho...an Investigator for Yvette's law office.

I was here with my wife, Sepia..

"Thank You Danny." I said.

''Thank you Danny." said Sepia.

Bonnie and Ronnie were also there..



''Thank You Lieutenant!" said Bonnie.
'' Yes, thank you." said Ronnie.












We all had an order of Hot Cakes, Sausages, Hash Browns, Glasses of Milk and Hot coffee...



It wouldn't be breakfast without Lt. Tragg walking in...Naturally, with no one else to taunt..He walked over to our table..

''How nice...The Conquering heroes are all eating breakfast together...Got the diamonds back, got three suspects in custody...Got the case neatly wrapped up huh?  Of course the cost in overtime to detectives and uniformed policemen is of no concern of yours..." he sneered.

"Nobody worked any overtime on this case... We didn't have to... We had an Insurance Investigator and a Private investigator doing the extra work that we usually would have had to do...I brought this case in in one week and two days....Captain Cantrell is quite pleased... Just hope you do the same with your next investigation." said Lt. Ho.

No one said anything or looked his way...We passed each other syrup, cream, Sausages and what not and continued enjoying our food...


Lt. Tragg looked a little disapointed he couldn't find a negative and that no one was paying him any mind.. He turned and walked away...


"You know!  One day he'll get tired of being a pain in the ass." I said.


"Hope Springs Eternal." said Sepia as we continued our breakfast!


(FOR SLC!)

No comments: