Monday, August 14, 2023

Hot Rocks


 DUBAI- SIX  MONTHS AGO!

A security system is  bypassed, including a booby trapped failsafe on a wall safe on the top floor of a skyscraper ...

Over 3 million dollars worth of diamonds were stolen...

PHILADELPHIA PA- LAST WEEK

"I can't thank you enough Lt. Ho...I tracked this guy across Europe...and he came here, the least likely place he thought I'd track him, to his hometown.... I'd of never of caught him if not for the help of you and your detectives, thank you again..." Said  Lewis Acer, A private investigator hired by the owner of the jewelry that was stolen in Dubai and an investigator for the Cyclops Insurance Company in Dubai, which had the Jewelry insured.

"It was nothing Lew.. Consider it a personal courtesy." said Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide."

Who took the handcuffed Jewel thief, James Buckley to a squad car...

"We'll keep this jamolk locked up in a Federal Holding Center where he can't get out and keep those jewels in a safe place until you're ready to go back to Dubai." said Danny Ho.


"Thanks Danny!" said Lew.


LAST NIGHT-

Another  security system is  bypassed, including a booby trapped failsafe on a wall safe on the top floor of a skyscraper, a sky scraper in Philadelphia.


A Thief dressed as a Ninja slipped through the defenses.....




by passed a sophisticated wallsafe..


and made off with the diamonds, originally stolen in Dubai....


On the street, a Black Cadillac drove up...

"You got the stones?" asked a man inside tinted windows...

"They're all here...You got the dough?" asked the Ninja dressed thief..

"It's in the briefcase.." came the voice.


"This some kind of joke? There is no money in this briefcase." said the Ninja clad thief.

"You're as observant as you are crafty Lew!" came the voice..

A gun with a silencer came out and delivered six shots to the would be thief's chest, killing him instantly...

The car pulled off with one million dollars worth of Jewelry and the dead body of the thief who restole them.

THIS MORNING!



"He took 5 shots to the chest and 1 to the abdomen...Death was instantaneous at any rate."said One CSI guy.

"He didn't get a chance to cry out for help, poor guy..." said another..

Judging by body temperature..I'd put the time of death around 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM this morning." said Dr. Hazel Baylor..
"There was nobody on the street...few witnesses...And no one claims to have heard the shots.."
Said Dr. Marcy Martin.

"I'd say the killer used a silencer..." said Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery Homicide.


"Yeah, that's what I'd make of it." I said...


"I just can't believe it...Lew gone bad!" said Bonnie Shay...

"What Brings you out here Kevin?" said Hazel, smiling..


"I'm working with the Cyclops Insurance Company on this...A Million Dollars worth of Jewelry was stolen from this building last night Hazel..We believe by this man." I said.


"He was an investigator for my insurance company...We had the jewels insured.They were stolen in Dubail.  Lew tracked the thief here to Philly... Kevin and I, working with Danny Ho tracked the thief down and arrested him.. He's in Federal Custody...."said Hazel..

"He had the safe combonation and the security codes....I can't believe it!" said Lt. Danny Ho.


"Uh Oh, Dummy Up!" I said.

Hazel sighed...

" I so enjoyed the past 14 days with him on that boat." she said.


Lt. Tragg back from a stint on the Marine Boat was back on duty....

"What have we got here and why is Morris and this Insurance Investigator on this crime scene?" he asked.

"Because Mrs. Shay represents the Insurance Company that insured one million dollars worth of Diamonds stolen from this building last night and Kevin Morris is working with the insurance company to investigate the theft....and now we have a murder of the thief, Lew Acer, an insurance investigator for the Cyclops Insurance Company...I've been working this case for six months now, since the jewels were stolen from Dubai." said Danny Ho.


"Dubai?" said Lt. Tragg.

"Yes, Dubai This man tracked the thief here to Philly, where he's from... Kevin and Bonnie and I helped him catch the original thief....He's in Federal Custody....Then last night..dressed like a Ninja.. Lew robbed the place and somebody obviously double crossed him....we found him and an empty briefcase here this morning..."said Danny Ho.


"Hmmmm Maybe he and the thief were working together... I'll co-ordinate the investigation from here.. and first things first, Mrs. Shay, thank you for your help, we'll be in touch if we find out anything.. Morris, you are definitely off this case..." said Lt. Tragg..

"Whoa...Whoa...Slow down Lieutenant....First of all, this is MY CASE!! It's a Robbery-
Homicide...Second of all, Bonnie Shay and Kevin Morris have been instrumental in helping me crack this case so far..They aren't going anywhere, Unless I SAY SO.....and I think we can handle this case without your help..." said Lt. Danny Ho.


"NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I AM THE SUPERIOR OFFICER HERE AND-" said Lt. Tragg as his phone rang..


It was Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones..

"Hi Arthur...I'm off today and I'm at home, alll alone and very horny and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind keeping me company?" she said seductively...


A smile broke out on his face from ear to ear and he was as red as a beet....

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he whispered silently... I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!!" he said.. He looked at Danny Ho..

"Alright Lieutenant, it's your show...but I'd better see some results...." he said and quickly jumped in his car and pulled off at top speed..


"The Deputy of Operations must be clairvoyant." I chuckled..
"I somehow don't think that was the Deputy of Operations.." said Lt. Danny Ho with a wry smile..
"Okay guys and gals.. wrap him up... Get me an autopsy report as soon as possible...You can email it to my office, My Attention.." he said.

"I so like working with Danny than Lt. Tragg." said Hazel.


"We like working with anyone other than Lt. Tragg." laughed Dr. Marcy Martin.
We watched as the body of Lew Acer was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney to be transported to the morgue... Just another murder in the city of Philadelphia..


"Bonnie , Kevin...Want a cheap but delicious lunch? On Me?" said Lt. Danny Ho, smiling..


"Can't think of anything I'd like Better." said Bonnie.

"Works for me." I said.


II-


Danny took Bonnie and I to the Bridge Building..

They had a great cafeteria....with great food and naturally at a subsidized rate for it's tenents...If you didn't work  there you needed a building pass approved by a tenent..I did investigative work for a number of the attorneys in the building, so I had a pass and so did Bonnie, so it was no problem getting in...

"Hi Baby!" he said ,taking Jade in his arms and kissing her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU..HELLLO!" she said.

as they kissed passionately....

Danny wanted to see his wife, Jade Lee-Ho, a former Homicide Detective with the Tokyo Police department, who once worked a case with Me, Sissy and her detectives years ago...She loved all things America.  She came back, got her citizenship and now was the chief investigator for attorneys Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her associates, Attorney Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed. I had done a little investigative work for them when Jade was swamped.. 

 "Kevin, Bonnie, How nice to see you guys...."said Yvette..



"Hi Mr. Kevin." said Keith Jones.
"Hi Mr. Kevin." said Bee Bee.
"Hi Ms. Bonnie, Hi Mr. Kevin." said Sofia.


"Hi Guys." said Kahlil.



"You guys working a case?" asked Jade.


"Yeah, a Murder case.. Somebody doubled crossed us, stole those jewels and got himself killed." said Lt. Danny Ho.

"Oh Noooooooooo..I thought you guys had wrapped that all up."said Ms. Virginia.


"That kind of dough involved...it's never really over." said Judge Jetty Dukes, her husband...





Bonnie and I waved as the others slowly came in and sat down at tables near us eating their food.
Attorneys Jasmine Coley, her husband, Dabnis, Kayla Bennett-St.Jacques, her husband, Ray St. Jacques,Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Chip and the attorneys of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit, ADA Karen Page, and her staff, Natalie Charles, David Charles and Brooke Marks, and her husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks.All Attorneys I had worked with before.. 

"Bonnie, how are you?  Hi Kevin."said Jazzy..
 

"Heyyyyyy Kevin, Heyyy Bonnie."said Dabnis..

"Mr. Kevin, how are you? Hi Bonnie."said Kayla.
"What's up guys? Welcome to our humble abode."laughed Ray..

"Hola Kevin, Hola Bonnie." said Jessica.
"Heyyyyyy Kevin, Heyyy Bonnie."said Chip.



 "Kevin, Bonnie, How nice to see you guys...."said Karen. 


"Heyyy Guys." said Natalie.
"Heyyyy Kev, Bonnie." said David..
"Well Look who it is..Kevin and Bonnie."said Brooke.
''We have so many great visitors.." said Sean...Pointing to Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie and Bresha...who were there with their husbands, Paris Boyd, now a para legal and Tony Billips, an attorney and Bresha Billips's husband.


 "Oh wow, Kevin and Bonnie are here today...We had a  Wrongful Conviction case today...We are the guests of Karen and her staff  and of Jessica and Chip."said Olivia.
"We got a full house today." said Donnie Ray, Olivia's husband and a fellow investigator.


"Hi Kevin, Hi Bonnie...If there was any place that would unite all of us..It would be this place."laughed Beverly.
"Hey Kev, Bonnie."said Nelson.

"My second daddy, how are you?" said Josie, who had been my legal ward until she came of age, A promise I had made to her late father, Gangster Joe Boyd.. I was so proud of her..An Attorney, Married and a homeowner...I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
"Hi Mr. Kevin." said her husband Paris, who was like my son in law...

"Hi Kevin."said Bresha...
"Hi Mr. Kevin, Bonnie." said her husband, Tony...



It was great eating here...Great being amongst friends and associates...

"Look guys I brought you here, because no one knows we are here....We can talk freely...We've got a big problem..."said Lt. Danny Ho.

"WE GOT A PROBLEM? I GOT A PROBLEM!!!  My company insured those diamonds for three times  what they are worth..We spent six months tracking them down and that thief...We caught him and secured them, and now they've been stolen by a third party..." said Bonnie.

"But now I've got a murder....This one is big....I need to find my killer...My killer is whoever stole those rocks..So I'm going to put an APB out on those rocks...Anybody and I mean anybody who touches those rocks is going down...That's city wide, state wide...I'm calling in the Stateys, and tri state area, Jersey, Deleware, Pennsylvania... All the way to New York...I'm going to ask for help from the C.I.D. , The FBI and The ATF... I want you and Kevin to work it backwards on the streets...One thing Lt. Tragg said that might be right...Lew and our thief may have been working together and the thought of a three million dollar payoff may have forced our theif to go into business for himself, which is why Lew helped us track him down...Then Lew decided to go into business for himself..and somebody double crossed him... meaning there was a third playa...and I SUSPECT that third player had to be someone inside Cyclops Insurance...Someone high up Bonnie...You and Kevin work that angle." asked Danny.



"Alright...I'll get my operatives on it...Anythng I find out..I'll run it through you and Bonnie." I said.

"Thanks Kevin...Thanks Bonnie..for all of your help so far." said Danny Ho.

THIS SAME AFTERNOON-

One good bit of luck was we wouldn't have to worry about Lt. Tragg, at least not today!

Lt. Tragg went to ADA Jill Jones apartment /She was indeed off today and she had called him...She was both bored and horny..a perfect reason for her to call him...


Arthur, thank you for the good food...I needed that.." she said after she finished her meal..


He had that silly pleased as punch look on his face again...He didn't care that this was a reverse booty call.He didn't care...She was Horny and so was He..  He had been on that Marine Boat out on the river for 14 days.....He hadn't had any since before then and neither had she.

She sat on his lap... He immediately got an erection, which she noticed...She smiled at him...

"Ouuu, you always want to get laid , don't you?  Nasty dog!" she said and leaned her head into his shoulder..

She kissed him softly....




He slipped  his hands up under her dress...

"Mr. Handsy....ouuuuuu you are fresh..." she said.



He slipped her panties down and off..and unzippered her dress...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she responded.. Unzipperering his trousers...
"LOOK AT YOUUUUUUU!!! UMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWD!" he moaned.


They were up against the wall kissing....

"I can't believe you're this hard and huge...UMMMMMMMMMM."she said in between kisses.

"Neither can I...VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" he moaned..

They wound up on the side of her bed.. Her moving up and down on him and moaning loudly..

"Ouuuuuuuuu  You never get enough.....You're a horn dog.." she said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out!

They wound up in the bed making slow, sweet love....both being driven to near delirium...both of their bodies trembling for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.....

He cried out...."AWWWWWW BABY, I LOVE YOU!" as he came and came hard..

"ARTHUR!!! OUUUUUU CONTROL YOURSELF!" she cooed as she experienced an orgasm that made her entire body tremble..


They took a nice hot shower together, Kissing and fondling each other until Lt. Tragg exploded again and Jill began to tremble furiously.....



"WOW, You are something else kid.." he said. He looked at his watch....He had been gone most of the day....He checked his phone..There had been no calls or texts from anyone.. It seemed no one cared that he had been gone most of the day... Him not being around was relief to most of the detectives and uniformed policemen who worked under him... His bosses too!


''So are you!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUU, you were just what I needed, WOUUUUUUU!...See  you around Arthur." she said.. . She smiled at him...

She kissed him passionately...


She left her lipstick imprint on his lapel and his cheek....

"Bye Now! Don't be a stranger." she whispered ,smiling sweetly..


"Ohhhhhhhhhh I won't! LAWWWWWWWWWD I won't." he said.....

He left her apartment, feeling good.. She got in the bed and collapsed... He went home , showered and collapsed in bed too! he forgot what he had been doing before she called. Which was good.

 


III-


Bonnie and I went back to my building...where my business.. Morris Communications Inc. was run and unknown to only the people who worked for me, My super vetted Administration staff, my operatives, managed by my two trusted Lieutenants, Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson was my detective agency, located in the sub-basement of my building...

Bonnie and my wife Sepia were the only women, not affiliated with my agency, who had ever been down here...and of course my friends, Owen Todd ,Clerow, Kool Kat and Sean Jackson...who worked for me from time to time...

Morris Investigations was indeed a little known operation...


We immediately scanned the Street and Traffic Cams...It showed us what we already knew.. Lew Acer parked his car a block away....and dressed as a Ninja, he, with a skill set that rivaled my guy Lockpick Johnson disabled the security of this building...including inside cameras.... It didn't matter if the business, street and traffic cams caught him... His identity was concealed in the ninja get up...The car he was driving had been stolen off of a used car lot a week before.It was perfect...He went in with the security codes and the safe combonation and liberated the rocks...but then as he was leaving..

This car showed up at 1:21 AM..We couldn't see the person in the back seat...The windows were tinted or the driver.. An exchange was made and we saw the flash of six shots , fired at close range and an empty breifcase fall to the ground and the car pull off.


"That car looks familliar." said Bonnie.

"It should, it's registered to the Cyclops Insuarnce Company...Executive fleet..."said Peeping Tom..


"Bonnie.... You look up the motor pool, see if you can find out who took that car out..Maybe our killer made his first mistake." I said.


And at the Headquarters of the Criminal Investigative Division...



"Of course I'll help you Danny...Sure you wouldn't rather have Lt. Tragg co-ordinating this?" asked Sissy , laughing..

"That's not funny Sis...You know he showed up at my crime scene and tried to pull rank, tried to take over like he does you...but somebody called him and he left real quick...It wasn't the Deputy of Operations though." said Danny,.


"I know it wasn't..He's on vacation...We are praying we don't get a case that Tragg tries to buffalo his way on...There is nobody to stop him..." said Duke.


"Captain Cantrell can reign him in.." said Angie..


"Sometimes...Sometimes Lt. Tragg forgets that Captain Cantrell IS THE SUPERIOR OFFICER and he bucks him...but he never bucks the Deputy of Operations."said Carlotta.

"Top is right, but right now..we have two Lieutenants running this investigation and that trumps Tragg...What do we know so far?" asked Tyriq.

"We know that Lew Acer was a very decorated Detective on the New York City police department, before he quit the force ,got himself a P.I.,License and went to work as an Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance.. He worked well for them for 6 years and then got a plumb assignment working for their Dubai Office....He was on the up until recently..When those diamonds valued and insured for 3 million became available..and became stolen....By the time  you met him, unknown to you, He had been let go from Cyclops Insurance." said Sirena.


"There was some internal shakeup at Cyclops Insurance..He got let go...By the time he tracked that thief to Philly, he was acting as a free agent." said Jimmy...


"That car he was driving the night he was killed..Had been reported stolen a week ago by the Northside Car Sales Company..." said Hop..


"And the murder car was registered to the Cyclops Insurance Company...Executive Fleet." said Carlotta.


"Looks like Lew Acer, Your thief , James Buckley and one unknown person , an inside guy at Cyclops Insurance were working together." said Sharon Hopkins.. Deputy Special Agent in charge of the FBI and ATF.

Kevin Morris and Bonnie Shay are looking into that....Kevin is going to visit Buckley tomorrow in Federal Lock Up...Bonnie is looking into The Cyclops Insurance Angle." said Danny Ho.


''They are both good. They'll get to the bottom of this." said Sissy.

We had Bonnie and Ronnie over our house for dinner..


''Sepia , everything was delicious." said Bonnie.


"Ohhh thank you!" said my wife Sepia.


"Ummmm Ummmph, Sepia, what don't you do?  You're a Realtor, Attorney, Mother and excellent cook!" said Bonnie's husband, Ronnie, an Attorney at Cyclops Insurance.

"You forgot, I take care of him." said Sepia. Pointing to me..


''And she does a great job too" I added with a smile. "Bonnie...I did some more digging..."I said. This Lew Acer, who we trusted and worked closely with.. was a very decorated Detective on the New York City police department, before he quit the force ,got himself a P.I.,License and went to work as an Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance.. He worked well for them for 6 years and then got a plumb assignment working for their Dubai Office....He was on the up until recently..When those diamonds valued and insured for 3 million became available..and became stolen....By the time  you met him, unknown to you, He had been let go from Cyclops Insurance."I said.


"I knew Lew, when I was a Public Defender and an Assistant District Attorney in New York City...He was a good cop, straight as an arrow.. When I moved to Philadelphia and Ronnie and I both started working at Cyclops Insurance.. He vouched for me...he was there when I got my P.I. License...Then he was off to Dubai...I hadn't seen him for years until this case...I wonder what went wrong? I wonder what turned him? All that money I suppose..All that glitz and glamour in Dubai.."sighed Bonnie.



"It's turned better men than him Bonnie." said Sofia.


''Maybe when I talk to Buckley tomorrow...He'll tell me the connection between Him Acer and our mystery guy." I said.
"You think it'll be that easy Kev?" asked Ronnie.



"Probably not..but we gotta start somewhere." I said.

IV-

Bonnie and Ronnie said their good nights and went home.. 
Our daughter Kimmie was with a babysitter tonight ,We had the house all to our selves.



"Ummmmmmmmmmm do you know what I want to do right now?" whispered Sepia..

"I hope it's the same thing I want to do.." I whispered in her ear..


"I want to make love to my husband...." she said with a smile..

''Well that's what I want to do." I said, laughing..



"Good then we are in agreement.." said Sepia..


As we began kissing and undressing right there in the living room...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you couldn't wait..."said Sepia.

"Nooooooo, I couldn't.." I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm " I moaned..




"OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY!" I said as we continued to kiss..

"MMMMMMMMMM SLIP MY PANTIES TO THE SIDE KEVIN!" she moaned. Her legs were shaking.

"I want em off, completely..." I said ,slipping them down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LIKE IT THE WAY YOU TAKE CONTROL OF A SITUATION!" she cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned loudly...

I lifted her up....entering her slowly and softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

Sepia was as she had always been...so soft, smelled so good...so moist......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD KEVIN, HUSBAND!!!!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.
I placed her on the counter top, spread her legs and entered her again...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remind me to get some hot water and some comet and scrub this counter top down tomorrow..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!! WOUUUUUUUUUU! "Sepia
screamed...Her body began to tremble something fierce, Her head began to move from side to side..
Sweat and tears ran down the sides of her face.. She was having an intense orgasm..

TWO HOURS LATER!




Sepia scooped up all of our clothing after awhile and I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom where we resumed making sweet Love
On the side of the bed...Her moving up and down on me and kissing me slowly and softly...Her body trembling...Tears streaming down her face...and she experiencing another intense orgasm...The likes she hadn't experienced before...

"OUUUUU OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHHHHH, OUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned..


She rode me like a surfer rides a wave, slowly and steady on top of the bed...She experienced a second intense orgasm that caused her body to tremble, and her head to move from side to side..


"OHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
KEVINNNNN!" she screamed out.. She was trembling and experiencing yet another orgasm....as I spread her legs and entered her slowly...
"OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPHHHHH, OH MY LORD! YOU are just too big...ummmmmm and so damn hard....Ouuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned... Our bed was squeaking something fierce and our headboard was rattling.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried out as we began to make love in the bed...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sensual , and sweet love making continued...I couldn't get enough of Sepia..I didn't know of I was comin g or going...She was so soft, so wet , smelled so damn good...




We fell asleep finally...with Sepia, resting peacefully on top of me...both of us..thoroughly satisfied...

The next morning I cooked breakfast...
An everything Omelette
Scrapple
And some hot coffee..
After Breakfast....I washed and dried the dishes...

"You know Kimmie won't be back for a couple of hours.."I said slyly..
''After all we did last night? You can't be serious!  I forget who I'm talking to... YOU ARE SERIOUS AREN'T YOU? No wonder you fixed breakfast and washed the dishes.. You don't fool me!" she sighed and laughed..
I kissed her passionately....
I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, she stepped out of them....

"Damn these jeans are tight." I said.

"That's to keep you out of them." she joked.


I slipped her panties down.. bent her over the sink...
and entered her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"", I hollered out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU DIRTY DOGGGGGG!!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

Last night had been good and this morning was turning out not to be so bad either.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

Swaggie said...

Kevin's Back! Yeaaaaah!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Your Original ESCAPADES SERIES! Kevin, Love it!

Toni said...

Nice seeing Kevin...It's like welcoming an old friend back!

Angie B., said...

Good Story...You know how to capture people's attention on Monday Morning Keith!

Sunflower said...

Nice Introductory story...Diamonds Diamonds...Who's got the diamonds? LOL!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH MY GOOODNES!STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!