Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Farrah's Blues

TWO DAYS LATER-

We drove up to Valhalla, the women's detention center.




We prepared to go through the search...


"I gotta admit...This was fast work, even for Lt. Tragg." said Beverly..

"What fast work? He had a name and a description...He called the Wilmington, Deleware P.D. and they picked the girl up...She waived extradition and they brought her here...What surprises me is she called us..I don't know this girl...I never heard of her until Lt. Tragg mentioned her name to me the other day when we saw William's body." said Olivia.


"By the way...I picked up a copy of the autopsy report yesterday....No one has claimed the body yet." said Nelson..


"It's only been two days...The news is probably just sinking in."said Josie..


"Yeah, but you would think the wife would have been down there to view the body at least."said Bresha.


"Oh she came down to view it and identify the body...but that's all she did..She was with that Richard Boner guy...He ushered her right out of there..."said Nelson..

"He likes her and it's so obvious...It was obvious at the funeral and it was obvious yesterday...."I said.

"William told me three years ago that Richard Boner was the prime reason for their marital discord...Not the only reason, but the prime reason...He was going to fire him, but Delores wouldn't let him.."said Olivia.

Our Old "Pal " William "Bull" Bailey, former Homicide Detective, Former Federal Investigator now disgraced and fired for planting evidence at a crime scene and narrowly avoiding jail was working at the prison as a check in person...a Huge Fall from Grace for him . He was checking us in.... He despised us..he blamed us for to his mind, turning his "old friend" Brooke Kennedy..now Mrs. Brooke Marks



against him...Insisting that she not take a plea, but fight for her innocence in a trial that exposed him as the real culprit and not her.. He blamed us, her attorneys  for that and for his station in life now.. He was furious and he hated the sight of us , more than ever..

He did find Beverly, Josie Bresha and Olivia very Attractive and went a little overboard in checking them in..



"Heyyyy Watch your hands!" said Beverly...


"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy" said Bresha..


''Watch yourself." said Josie.

"You keep this up and you're going to be out of a job!" said Olivia.



Nelson and I glared at him as we went through the line..



One thing I did like about Valhalla was that it was clean and it's visiting room ,unlike male jails and prisons was bright and inviting.. For a minute you could almost forget you were in a jailhouse.







We brought a Thermos with Hot Coffee for everyone and some Bottled water....

Farrah Griffin was brought into the room...We offered her coffee and gave her a cold bottle of water.

She was very grateful.

"Good Morning Farrah, I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander...I am An Attorney and this is my staff...
My niece and Partner, Mrs. Beverly West -East, Attorney...

"Hi Farrah." said Beverly...

"My Husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, our Investigator."

"Hello Farrah" I said.

"My neice's husband, Attorney Nelson East."

"Hello Farrah" said Nelson.


"Associate Attorney , Mrs. Josie Boyd"

"Hiiiiiiii Farrah!" said Josie.

"Associate Attorney ,Mrs. Bresha Billips." said Olivia.

"Hi Farrah." said Bresha.



"Pleased to meet you all , Thank you for coming.." she said.. "I know you don't know me, but I feel as if I know you....William talked of you guys often....When I met him and fell in love with him Three years ago.. He told me his name was Bruce Holland...That is what everyone knew him as ,at our job... I was a Claims Adjuster there, I still am, if I still have a job when this is all over...Then, early this year he confessed to me, who he really was...That he was from Philadelphia and had a whole wife and life with another lucrative company that he and she both owned together... He told me about their marital problems and his financial troubles and how when he missed that plane and heard it had crashed in the ocean and there were no survivors...He took that as a way to escape his old life...He got himself a new social security number, a new name and a new identity in a new state and city....

Everything was fine until an Insurance Investigator named Claude Smart from Slip,Skip and Trip Insurance discovered he was still alive... He had been investigating that crash for three years and he discovered  Billy was still alive and operating under a fake identity in Wilmington, Deleware and that his insurance company had paid Delores Abbott, 100 Large in death benefits.. Instead of reporting it to the insurance company and the police...He settled for Blackmail...He wanted us to pay for his silence..

Bill refused to pay him a cent and tossed him out....Unknown to Billy, I went to Claude Smart and paid him $11,000.00 of my savings to leave us alone... When I went to the Hotel Room Bill had been staying in all this time...I found Billy had gone, cleared all his stuff out and left!!  I was beyond hurt...I was heartbroken...

Billy's Landlord had a forwarding address...The Straight Up Motor Lodge ,here in Philadelphia...I tracked Billy to here.. but he didn't want anything to do with me and he said I was a fool to give Smart any money..He said guys like Claude Smart never stop with one payment..They keep coming back for more..He told me he was going to call you guys...That maybe you could broker a light sentence in Federal Prison and repayment of the money he owed.. He said he was going to try to get back with his wife..

I was livid!!! I was out $11,000.00 and my man...It was all for nothing.. We had a loud yelling and screaming match...

The Landlord came in...Made me leave...I did...I went to the room I had rented three doors down from him and that was it!" said Farrah.


"I can understand how you must have felt...Farrah tell me the truth...DID YOU KILL BILLY ABBOTT??" asked Olivia.

"Would you believe me if I told you I did not?  That was the last time I saw or spoke to Billy... I packed my overnite bag and checked out the next morning.. I walked by his room...I noticed his door was open...but I didn't even look in...I hailed a cab and caught the train to Wilmington, Deleware...The Police picked me up the next day and whisked me back here to stand trial...I had your buisness card in my purse..Billy had had another one printed and told me if I ever found myself in any kind of trouble to call you guys...I know he was your friend.....but I didn't kill him...after all of that...I still loved the man.."said Farrah.

''Auntay, I believe her!" said Beverly.

"I believe her too!  I want you to zip your lips...You don't need to tell your story to anyone else ...Not the cops, not any inmates in here, not the Correctional Officers...You say nothing...You've said all you need to say to us...You hear me?  We'll be back up to see you....Try to get you arraigned." said Olivia.


"Thank you Olivia...Thank you sooo much.."said Farrah..


"This Claude Smart, the Insurance Investigator...Where Might I find him?" I asked.

"He's in Wilmington, Deleware with the Slip,Skip and Trip Insurance Agency...I don't have an exact street address..."said Farrah.


"Not a problem...I'll find it... Shortcake! Road Trip tomorrow." I said to Beverly..

"Oh Boy...The Best kind!" said Beverly.

"We are going, but we'll be back...Take Care Farrah and be of good courage."said Olivia.

''Goodbye and Thank you guys!" said Farrah as she was being led out..

"Bye Farrah!"said Nelson.

"Take Care!"said Josie.
''Yes, Take Care." said Bresha. 

II-


THE NEXT DAY-

At Delores Abbott's Office


"I hate to sound cold baby...but now that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's dead...We are more than free to get married." said Richard Boner.
"That's very cold Richard...He was my husband." said Delores Abbott..


''Where has he been all these years huh?" asked Richard ..."Huh? Leading a double life." he scoffed.

"He sent me this letter , post marked a week ago...I found it in the trash...and it looks like somebody steamed it open and then tried to seal it back up...YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT ,WOULD YOU RICHARD? she asked, giving him the serious side eye.

''NOOOO! How could you think such a thing? I don't go in your mail!!! " said Richard..


"Okay....I just wanted to know...This looked mighty suspicious.." said Delores, still looking at him suspiciously...

Just then Olivia and Nelson walked in...

"Hi Delores, we came to express our condolences."said Olivia.

Nelson smiled weakly.....

''Where is the rest of the crew?" asked  Delores.


"Josie and Bresha had to file a brief in another case in court today...





And my Husband and my niece went to Wilmington to speak with an Insurance Investigator involved in our latest case." explained Olivia.






Bev and I were just arriving in Wilmington, Deleware as she spoke.


''I imagine that has to do with the defense of your latest client, the murderer of Delores husband."said Richard Boner.

"And you know for sure she actually killed him because of what?" asked Nelson, who like me, didn't like Richard Boner at all..

''I read the papers...I watch the news." said Richard Boner snidely..
''Fortunately, A Jury and the American Justice System requires more than a reporter's words for
verification of such charges." said Olivia with a smile trying to ease the obvious tension in the room.

''You really don't think she did it Liv?" asked  Delores.

''No I really don't." said Olivia.

"Come onnnnnn She was there at the hotel...The papers said the Landlord broke up a loud argument between the two...Who else could have done it?" scoffed Richard Boner..


"YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT!!" said Nelson, staring straight into his eyes...


"YOU'RE WAY OUTTA LINE.....I THINK IT'S TIME BOTH OF YOU LEFT!" said Richard Boner, angrilly.


"Richard...Richard...Calm down...Nelson is just saying anyone could have done it...It was early in the morning in a kind of hotel where a lot of people were coming and going...Right Nelson?" said Delores trying to be diplomatic.

''Right!" said Nelson , happy and taking note that he'd struck a nerve with Richard Boner.
''Well, I think we'd better go...Take care Delores." said Olivia.


''Be Well Olivia and Thanks for coming by." said Delores.
And in Wilmington at this moment..

"I studied this case for three years....I looked at the Manifest of everyone who was supposed to be on that plane.. When it first went down...They recovered all but 21 bodies....I stayed on the case..Over a three year period....they recovered more bodies...20 to be exact....The only body they never recovered was ,wait for it.....William Abbott...Then I studied his credit card purchases for the day he supposedly died ....He was purchasing a gift in the Airport gift shop, minutes AFTER the flight took off...I realized then and there that he NEVER MADE THE FLIGHT AND HE STILL MIGHT BE ALIVE....I knew he had friends and contacts in Wilmington, Deleware... I figured he'd try to get a job somewhere he was familliar...After a year of poking around, I got lucky and I found him...He was using the name Bruce Holland, living out of a hotel room and bopping around with a babe named Farrah Griffen...."said Claude  Smart , Insurance investigator..



"You did a good investigation...The people at your insurance company speak highly of you...They say you are one of their best investigators....Did they know that you like to drink and you like to play the ponies and you like to gamble and all of that has cost you two marriages? Huh, do they know that you were in to a local Gambler named Big Fatty for 8 g's and you paid him off recently in full?  They probably know nothing about you  blackmailing William Abbott for 11 G's , with you still ahead 3 g's... do they? "I said.

"Nah you're wrong....I didn't blackmail anybody...I turned in my report." Claude lied..

"No you didn't!  We checked...We do our homework too!" said Beverly....



"Ohhhhh you wanna play hard ball eh? Tell Olivia...that I can easily go to the D.A. and tell the D.A. that Abbott told me that she told him to stay out of sight until the Insurance Company paid off and then he and his wife in Philly could split the payoff..now how about that/" he said..

I grabbed him in the collar and lifted him off the floor and held him over by his window.. We were 15 stories in the air..

"That's a real stupid thing to do fella... Real Stupid!" I said.


"Let me down!!! Let me down!!!!" he said...He was frightened to death...


"Let him down Donnie Ray...I recorded the entire conversation with my phone....You make that claim and we'll sue the pants off of you for libel and slander... You thought you owed Big Fatty some money...You'll really owe us some money.." she said.



I put him down......


"Oh and while you're at it...This is for you.."said Beverly..



"It's a Subpoena... We'll see you in court as a witness for the defense....Please don't make us have to call the State Police on you for failure to show up." said Beverly as we left..

Claude Smart sat down in his chair after we left... He broke into tears!!


III-

That afternoon, after all of that...We all met at our friend, Stephan Bristol's new rooftop restaurant, instead of going to Curley's for couple's night...This was different...
"Livy Girl, I swear, you have the most bizzare ,but interesting cases ever." said my wife's law school room-mate and best friend, Attorney Yvette Jones...

"It's not like I'm trying...We just get those kind of cases, Olivia explained.
'We didn't start having fun like this until Donnie Ray joined us."laughed Beverly...



''Don't blame me." I laughed.. "I didn't get involved in cases like this until I met you and your Aunt."I laughed.

"Olivia, Vettie..Thanks for coming to my new venture and bringing all of your friends and associates...You're going to love the cuisine tonight and the drinks are reasonable." said our friend Stephen Bristol, who owned this and several other establishments in the city... 


'Reasonable drinks wins with me all the time." laughed Nelson.

''Me too!" laughed Josie..



"The Food smells good...I can't wait for it to come out."said her husband, Paris..
"This is different for a Thursday Night...It's farther away...but good food and cheap drinks can't be beat..And No Lt. Arthur Tragg...That's a winner." said Bresha.

'"Sure is...and the best thing.. We still didn't have to drive here...The Buses brought us."said her husband, Tony Billips.

"Ohhhhhh Stephan, this place is beautiful...I love it." said Jazzy.
 

"Man, you are on to something here..." said Dabnis..

"Stephan, you have the best places...."said Kayla.
"Yes indeed!" said her husband, Ray.....

"I love this food.." said Jessica...
"Of course you do...This is your kind of food." said her husband, Chip, hugging her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Good Food and Good cheap drinks."said Natalie...
"The Best Kind!" laughed her husband, David Charles. ''We gotta tell Boss lady about this place." said her husband, David Charles.
''And the best part of tonight...No Lt. Arthur Tragg." said Brooke.

"He's probably at Curley's wondering why we aren't there." laughed her husband, Sean.

"Good ,Let him wonder...Let's enjoy this night, This place." said Zoey...
"Yes indeed."said her husband, Chip. 

 "Here comes the food....It smells good."said Yvette.


"I'm famished...I'm ready to chow down." said Gary..


"So am I!" said Keith Jones.
"Ouuu me too Hot Stiff." said his wife, Bee Bee.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, I love this food.." said Sofia,


"Feels like home eh?" laughed her husband, Kahlil..

There was even Asian Cuisine, Which  Jade and her husband, Danny Enjoyed..

"Oh Mannn, I remember Stephan Bristol when he was a pseudo gangster, making his money gambling....He's super legit now...I think he owns five restaurants now!"said Virginia.

"Good for him...His luck running card games and at the crap tables wasn't going to last but for so long...He wisely invested his money in these restaurants and liquors and other legitimate and lucrative businesses and it paid off." said Jetty.

"Olivia and Beverly know the best places." said Renee Cantrell, our new friend.


"Don't They Now?" said her live in boyfriend, Attorney Tyrell Jones.











The Food was delicious....We all thoroughly enjoyed our food..





and the drinks were very reasonably priced....


"I feel so bad..Us here, eating and drinking and Farrah in Valhalla..I wonder what kind of meal she is having?" asked Olivia.

''We are working on it Olivia. we subpoenaed Claude Smart, a very good investigator, but as sleazy as they come." I say.
"He was thinking about telling the D.A. that you told William Abbott to stay out of sight for three years and wait until the insurance company paid off and then you ,his wife and he could split the insurance company payment, if we reported to his insurance company that rather than make his report to them , he settled for blackmail instead, to pay off his gambling debts.... Donnie Ray hung him out the window, 15 stories up...He had a "Come To Jesus" moment and rethought his plan....That and the fact that I recorded the whole thing on my phone..."said Beverly, smiling.

Olivia kissed her niece on the cheek. . 'Good thinking Beverly....It's good that you go with my husband...You keep him straight...but I love that he loves me like that!" she laughed.

"I made that guy, Richard Boner nervous....I think we should look into him...He's got motive...and maybe he had opportunity..." said Nelson.

"You just don't like him for some reason..."laughed Josie to Nelson...
"I know what I like... These Corn Cakes." laughed Paris, gobbling a few...

"Ummmmmm, I know Sofia and Jessica are in Heaven..."laughed Bresha.
''I'm in Heaven...This food is good."said Tony.

"Yes it is....You enjoying it lover?" asked Alfreda to her husband, Rockland...

"Oh Yes." said Rockland..

"I am glad everybody enjoyed their meals tonight...and don't be strangers...Olivia, you are welcome at anytime and bring your friends...all of them..."said Stephen Bristol..

"I certainly will Stephen.. Thank you for a wonderful night." said Olivia.


It had been quite a  day...With Beverly and Me going to Wilmington ,Deleware, Nelson's revelation and that great meal at Stephen Bristol's Tony and Trendy new restaurant and bar.

"This was some day wasn't it Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia...
"Yeah...andddddd, it's about to get better...At least mine is.." said Donnie Ray.
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny....Do you mean to tell me that going to bed with me is the best part of your day?" she asked.

"Yes it is...I didn't want to say it..but since you asked." I said, laughing.

"Myyyyyyy goodness..I must admit I am flattered, but I don't think I'm all that good." said Olivia.

"You'd have to be a man to understand it.. Ask that horny judge always after you, hell ask Elwood even,." I said.

"If I was soo good, Elwood would still have me, he would have never of cheated on me.."said Olivia.

''Well Guess what? I'll never cheat on you and I intend to keep you as long as you'll have me." I said in between kisses.
 
"Awwwwwww Donnie Ray, you're making me cry...." she said..


We continued to kiss, she helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently..
I slowly slipped her panties down...








"Myyyyyyyy wordd...young lady, what you wear under your clothes is simply scandalous.." I said in a fake English accent..

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. but these are new...glad you like them..."laughed Olivia.



I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out..

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOY YOUR DAY DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I DIDDDDDDDDDD!!!" I roared.
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM TOOO!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon...It was the calm before the storm...
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here my Knight in shining armour.. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..


Nelson hugged Beverly and squeezed her...
They kissed slowly , softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WITH PLEASURE!" said Nelson..

''OUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO NASTY!" said Beverly.




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" moaned Beverly.....

"HONEY BUNNNNN!" said Nelson.




Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!BEVERLY....WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?? WOWWWWW!" said Nelson, who was more amazed that Beverly was wearing a pair of panties he had never seen her in before.

Beverly giggled... "I bought them the last time we went to the shore...Kayla ,Jazzy, Renee and Natalie bought an identical pair...just different colors." she said...
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.
Once more, he placed her on the batroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..She kissed him softly....


They finally made it to the bed, For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss...Making sweet ,sweet love. Neither could get enough of the other...Beverly stared in Nelson's eyes with amazeent at his stamina...while her body trembled something fierce.

Beverly rested peacefully on top of Nelson...


IV-




Valhalla Women's Detention Center-

As promised, we returned...This time with food.




A Thermos full of coffee...


Pastries...



Nice warm Bagels with Jelly and Cream cheese..



and nice hot doughnuts, fresh out of the oven...We had stopped at Cakeman Raven's Bakery on the way here.

Naturally "Bull Bailey checked everything to make sure there was no contraband...


''The File and the Hacksaw are in the Thermos." Beverly whispered.


Bull Bailey despised her smart mouth as much as he did Brooke's friend, Natalie.

Both had smart mouths and no respect for a guy like him, he reasoned..




Farrah was glad to see us and even happier to see the food.

"Thank you sooo much Olivia." she said.


"Oh you're welcome...We are going to spend most of the day with you, going over your case..." said Olivia.

"There is no forensic evidence linking you to this crime... The Murder weapon, the Knife was wiped clean by whoever killed Billy Abbott." said Beverly...

"They don't even have your fingerprints on the door handle...That was wiped clean by the killer...And the only one who puts you at the scene of the crime was the Manager, who witnessed your big argument earlier....and he says you left and he never saw you come back..."said Nelson.


''A lot of people were coming and going that night...People who don't want it known they were at that motel...Married men and their mistresses, Married women and their boyfriends and just people who wanted to go somewhere and have sex in private." I said.



''I know, from the time I arrived I heard bedsprings squeaking loudly, headboards ramming against the wall, Moaning and cooing..and people lying to each other, saying they loved each other..  couldn't sleep all night, all that racket going on in the adjoining rooms...I was amazed the Manager was complaining about our argument...with all that going on." said Farrah.

"A lot of the people there refused to talk to us , because they didn't want it known that they were there...I'm not going to pretend like this isn't going to be an uphill battle." said Josie..
"What time did you leave?" asked Bresha.


"7:30 Am...I paid my bill with a credit card and I left...There was another couple leaving at the same time, but I don't know them." said Farrah....


"I can locate them, don't worry about that." I said..












Beverly, Josie and Bresha had their laptops out, looking up Laws pretaining to this type of case and Capital Murder cases in General, Predicates  and laws pretaining to this case in general.

Nelson was studying the existing jury pool and trying to create a profile of the type of jury we wanted...

''We are going to have you arraigned on Monday Farrah ..We can't get any charactor witnesses from Deleware here in time, but we are going to do the best we can to get you out of here." said Olivia.
"You've lifted my spirits just by being here Olivia... I 've been a fool in love for three years....I loved a man who lied about who he really was for three years....I just found out his real name and identity a month ago and that was because he was being Blackmailed by that bastard, Claude Smart....I gave that bastard $11,000.00 of my savings...I was going to buy a car with that money...I did it to help "My Man", Only to find that he had fled back to Philly...Like a fool , I tracked him here, only to find out, he was planning to go back to his wife...a woman who believed him dead for three years...Leaving me in the lurch, three years of my life wasted....Now I'm charged with his murder...This is so futile, so ironic..."said Farrah..


Beverly looked so sorry for her and sympathetic...


So did Olivia..

"I feel for you Farrah...I feel for you." said Olivia...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Swaggie said...

Stephen Bristol, one of the old ESCAPADES charactor....So Nice to see him back!

Toni said...

This is a good story...I'm really feeling it!

Angie B. said...

This Poor Woman...She loved this man, She gave a blackmailer her savings money and this weak man , who had lied to her for three years and faked his own death, took a powder...I don't pity him...I pity her.

Sunflower said...

This poor woman went through so much for this man who she was hopelessly in love with...She was lied to about who he really was for three years...She pays off his Blackmailer, only to be abandoned and dumped and now charged with his murder....Life just isn't fair to her.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties! Great sex Scene!