Monday, February 26, 2024

A Condo Sized Predicament


 PRELUDE-


"WOWWWWWW!" said the young lady as she looked at the condo space.

"WHADDAYA THINK BABY?" said the woman's boyfriend...Victor Damone...


"OH MY GODDDD VIC, It's beautiful...Oh My GODDDD!" said the woman...Vanessa Decker..

''And it's all yours...You got a great view of the city...You gotta kitchen, if you want to cook...a walk in shower....and a jacuzzi....The works...and this is all yours baby!" said Vic Ramone....a wealthy Hedge Fund Manager...


There was a Mr. and Mrs. Towel set on the bed...



"AWWWWWWWWWW VIC!" cooed Vanessa..


"Those aren't supposed to be there.... This isn't a wedding suite...I told the day porter that " said Vic Angrilly...


''So you don't intend to marry me Vic?   We've been sneaking around in Hotels and Motels now for three years....Three years you've been sweating and humping and kissing on me and screwing my brains out in your office downtown, in hotels and motels and the homes of friends...I guess this is so we don't have to do that anymore huh?...." asked Vanessa.

''Vanessa we've talked about that." said Victor.


"Your wife is wealthy and her rich father has made you an executive and board member in his corporation and you can't let go of the money....Yes I know...Wellllll Vic...I need security too... I can't be your disposable plaything...This is nice, but I'll pass..."said Vanessa , grabbing her handbag and walking out..



"Baby....Babyyyyyyyy....please...Be reasonable..." begged Vic..."everything I have you can have....We don't have to get married...Come Onnnnnnnnnnnnn..." he pleaded.


"Save that for your next trollip Vic." said Vanessa as she walked out and headed for the elevator..




Attorney Blake Daniels was getting out of the elevator and he was not happy either..


He looked around the condo....at the view at the kitchen , the modern shower and jacuzzi..


"Nice...Very nice...Very nice Vic...Is this you or a love nest for one of your strumpets?" asked Blake Daniels.


"I'm in no mood for your sarcasm Blake...What do you want?" asked Victor.


''You owe me close to two million dollars in unpaid legal fees....I represented you in three cases last year and haven't received a cent yet...and yet you have enough cash to purchase this condo... I want my money Vic...It's only fair.." said Blake.


"You won one of those three cases...You lost the other two....remember?" said Victor..

"It doesn't matter...I still represented you and those other two cases are on appeal...."said Blake..


''Well when you win those other two cases on appeal, then you'll get your money."said Vic.

"You are out of your damn mind....PAY ME...OR I WON'T DRAFT ANOTHER BRIEF ON YOUR BEHALF!" said Blake Daniels...
"OH YES YOU WILL...NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" said Victor, punching Blake in the stomach...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! You should have never done that.."said Blake who punched him in the face ,knocking him backwards...

He punched Blake in the jaw...Blake hit him with 17 rights and 17 lefts in his face...knocking him backwards..

Victor hit Blake with 17 lefts and 17 rights to his face....

The two men grappled with each other...

Victor took a lamp and smashed it over Blake's head...

"OHHHHHHHHH" said Blake, who grabbed a plate and smashed it over Victor's head....

"OUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Victor....

Both men fell to the floor, unconscious...



II-


COURTROOM C-

Olivia and I were in court, kissing at the end of a big trial.
"I love you soooo much Donnie Ray" said my wife Olivia Bennett-Alexander, An Attorney and the lead attorney in our latest case... 
I am Donnie Ray Alexander, Investigator for her law firm and for the attorneys involved in this case....our second big one and our 7th major case this year....


After we finished kissing, She and her niece and partner in her law firm, Beverly West-East leaped in the air and high fived each other.... Yelling..."WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE!" as was their custom after a big win....

"I can't believe it...A Dream come true....I was involved in a big case with my Mentor , and my two very best friends, who are like Sisters to me...I love it.." said Jazzy...who was speaking of Olivia, Beverly and Kayla.
"Cousin Olivia, you really know how to put money in a girl's wallet.."laughed Kayla Bennett- St. Jacques... Olivia and Beverly's cousin and also co-counsel in this case...

We often worked on Innocence Project Cases, Wrongfully Convicted cases, Civil Rights Cases and Women and LGBTQ rights cases...Cases where we got paid standard...but every now and then we represented a well heeled and wealthy client , who paid us top dollar...
In this case our client paid us a nice 1.5 million a piece for winning this landslide lawsuit....

Other attorneys involved... Beverly's husband, Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips, our other staff members.. and Zoey and Lem Anderson and Renee Cantrell Jones were equally compensated and elated..

"Man this could go towards a real nice vacation.." said Nelson...
"I'll say...I'm going to use this to build up me and my hubby's little nest egg." said Josie.
"Oh My God....I never dreamed I'd have this kind of a payday.."laughed Bresha.
"It means you are a sucessful attorney baby girl."laughed Zoey...
"That's what keeps the lights on and the water running."laughed Lem....

"This will more than pay off our Mortgage." laughed Renee Cantrell -Jones.


 






















Just a few weeks ago...We had worked another case with the Innocence Project and Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity...We had been paid standard...but it was an equally satisfying win for us.. 

That case had been fought and won in Federal District Court and it went towards changing an unjust law...

Like I said ....an equally satisfying case...but not one that paid like this one...Every now and then, you have to take on a wealthy and well heeled client...



"Hey guys and gals...Let's go to Sam Mother's Diner and celebrate....I'm famished....Your lunches are on me...I'll put them on my firm's Credit Card, said a very happy Olivia.

''Auntay...you know who is off the Marine Boat..." said Beverly...


"Yeah, but I got it on good word that he's got to take 200 hours of "Sensitivity Training.." before he's back at Homicide...You notice, you still haven't seen him around..." I said.

"There's an Oxymoron....Lt. Tragg and Sensitivity." said Zoey.

We all broke into raucous laughter...
"Come on guys...Let's go eat...I'm famished too." said Jazzy...


We all headed to Sam Mother's Diner.

They served good down home cooking and food.  We all enjoyed the food and the down home enviroment very much....















"As Judge Jetty Dukes would say , this is some good eatin.." I said.

We all laughed loudly...

"Yes it is.... We all should sleep well tonight...We have earned it..." said Olivia.

"Yes we have...." said a very happy Beverly...
Nelson put his arm around her waist and squeezed her a bit....
"Oh My God....I may go out and buy a new dress and new shoes." said Jazzy...
"That's usually how we celebrate girlfriend.."said Kayla, High fiving her....
Renee smiled...

So did Josie
and Bresha as she enjoyed her food...
"Enjoy it while you can." cautioned Zoey...
"Well we know we won't be here tomorrow."said Lem.


Lt. Tragg did not show up today....It was a good day....



III-

At the Luxurious Condo...


"These two had a ferocious fight ,judging by the broken glass...." said a CSI man....

" Yeah but this guy got the worst of it...he's dead...." said another man....


"He took three to the chest..." said dr. Hazel Baylor...


''Looks like his killer is waking up." said Lt. Tragg.

"We can't jump to conclusions." said Dr. Marcia Templeton.


''Remember...I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE!" said Lt. Tragg.

"For Three Months, it was so nice , so peaceful." said Hazel under her breath....
"Dr. Baylor, do you have anything to share?" said Lt. Tragg.
"Not with you." she said icily , staring him down....
"Ughhhhhhh my head...what happened?" asked Attorney Blake Daniels.....

"Looks like you just killed that man over there on the floor." said Lt. Tragg pointing to the bloody and lifeless body of Victor Damone...
"What? You're off your nut...I didn't kill anybody....I'm just waking up." said Blake Daniels as CSI personell applied a bandage to the back of his head...which was bloodied.
Lt. Tragg took a pen and lifted up a .22 caliber pistol... "Bag this and tag this boys..." This looks like the murder weapon you used...It's full of prints...yours." said Lt. Tragg.


putting the gun in a plastic bag.



"That's not my gun....I don't own a gun....I've never seen that weapon before in my life." said Blake Daniels , who knew what was coming next....He sighed.


"PLEASE LET US DO AN AUTOPSY FIRST AND LET THE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATORS DO THEIR REPORT BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN INJURED, HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS WHEN WE GOT HERE!!" pleaded Hazel.


"YOU KNOW I WOULD COMPLAIN TO DOC GIBBONS ABOUT YOU, BUT THAT IS FRUITLESS....HE WON'T DO ANYTHING TO REIGN YOU IN...BUT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE,,,,,YOU WORK YOUR SIDE OF THE STREET AND I WILL WORK MINE!" said Lt. Tragg...

"I WISH YOU WERE BACK ON THAT MARINE BOAT....YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY EVERYBODY WAS WHILE YOU WERE GONE!" screamed an angry Hazel..
"Come on Hazel...Come on..Let's just walk away..." said Dr. Marcy Templeton, walking her away...

"Mr. Daniels...You are under arrest for the murder of  Victor Damone. You have the right to remain silent...Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law against you...You have the right to an attorney...If you can not afford one..one will be provided for you....Being a lawyer I know you understand these rights." he said as he handcuffed Blake Daniels and completely ignored Hazel.

Blake Daniels shook his head...."You're crazy, you just jump to conclusions and make the wrong arrest time and time again....You never learn do you/" he said.


"Get him out of here boyz...Girls get those autopsy reports to my desk as soon as possible." said Lt. Tragg.



Hazel and Marcy stood there bale faced,,,,,,They hated being refferred to as "Girls"


The Body of Victor Damone was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and wheeled out..



IV-

We were home...relaxing...
in our perspective bedrooms..


"Donnie Ray, you  think we'll get at least a week to relax before we get another case?"asked Olivia as she lie across the bed...


"Are you kidding?We are in all the papers...on television... a whole lot of people are going to lining up to do business with us... I said..


Olivia smiled and fumbled with her phone...

"Then you should be over here taking care of THIS BUSINESS OF YOURS!" she whispered with a giggle.. "I'll feel a lot better." she added.



"You don't have to ask me twice....LAWD! I'll feel a lot better too!" I said, just staring at her..


"Of course you will...now get over here in this bed.." she said alluringly..

I wasted no time, no time at all, getting undressed
and I slipped her panties down and off....hurling them across the room...



We dimmed the lights in our bedroom..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Olivia cooed.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..DON'T STOPPPP!" she moaned....

"OHHHH I CAN'T!" I said..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu..You get so excited over me...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! YOU'RE SO HARDDDD! SO DAMN BIG!!! OUUUUU!" she screamed.




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on
 me...





TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUU GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!!" she cooed.


 

Olivia riding me  again softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..

"I'm almost there....I'm almost there." I said...


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...
Her body was shaking and trembling and tears were flowing like a river down the sides of her face....

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia." I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....




And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......




Beverly's panties were already off and on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait..." he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU! I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'M ENJOYING YOU TOOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

She laughed...She loved that she turned him on so...




  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....


He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again after a few minutes.....and began to move slowly inside and out of her....





"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''Baby, sweetie..You are going to split me in half....." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....She was enjoying it too!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was nicccceeee....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she whispered...her body still shaking..... "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned.....





Nelson  was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight once again!! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..

She felt safe secure!. 


And while we were sleeping in coital bliss...


Downtown in the police station in the "Fishbowl" the interrogation room....


Attorney Blake Daniels sat ,pondering his immediate future...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




5 comments:

Toni said...

Wow this was titled right... Of course we know Blake, Cool Suave Blake is no killer..but how does he get out of this? How does OLivia and Beverly and company defend him?

Angie B. said...

Talk about a frame...WOWWWW!

Swaggie said...

The Frame fits nicely ,doesn't it?

Sunflower said...

Classic Murder Mystery....Unclassic frame up!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties