Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Deuces For Deuce

Penelope called me from a blocked number...Meaning she called from a burner phone...
 
She told me to meet her in Fishtown  and to make sure I wasn't followed...


Deuce Jenkins and his boys had been following me all morning...To C.I.D. headquarters , to Sam Mother's Diner and now this.. I didn't take my car...I took three Ubers going in different directions and effectively lost them....


Penelope Herring was waiting for me in the back of the brewery/bar where I met her..

"Hello Mister Kevin, are you sure you weren't followed?" she asked.



"I was until I wasn't..." I said.



"This is one key I'm going to give you..." she said.



"If Deuce Jenkins or Jack Sanders should run into you ,give them this key...It's to a Safe Deposit Box, but not the one they want...It's got a little surprise for them..." she said... "The real key, I'll give to you later when I'm sure it's safe and I'm certain I can leave town without a hitch...I'm making arangements...Want a beer?" she asked.


"Why Not?" I said..




We both ordered Beers , Burgers and Fries..

As we ate, She began to talk, to tell me her story.


"I started out as a good girl...I went to Girls High...I graduated with honors...I went to Temple University and then to Drexal...I was a Book keeper and an Accountant...but I used to hang out in the hot spots and the hip spots on the weekends.. I caught the eye of Jack Sanders...Smiling Jack..



He was nicknamed Smiling Jack because he never smiled...I liked him...He liked me..He was a low level manager for Fathead Newton...When Fathead ran things.. he kept the peace and he controlled West Philly, Southwest Philly, Manyunk and Beyond with an Iron Hand... Then he gave it all up and there was a big war for control.... When the smoke cleared.. Manny Spain wound up running things... After he died...Jack took over a large amount of Philly real estate...Only he got run out of town by Bob "Big Butt" Thornton...

Jack and I settled in Detroit , where he worked as Big Uncle's underboss.... Big Uncle wanted a piece of Philadelphia Real Estate... Manny Spain had died...and Deuce Jenkins...

had rose up to become the Boss of Bosses...

Jack came back with muscle supplied by Big Uncle and took most of Philadelphia by storm...leaving Deuce with what he has today...Next to Nothing....

Jack had promised to marry me...He called me "Brains and Booty.."I was his Book keeper and Accountant...I knew everything...


He has become enthralled with another woman, Morgana Lewis... and I was kicked to the curb... Me, who had been with him from the beginning....When he was just a soldier...an underboss...he's a big man now..a shot caller, a baller.. He put me in the street...I'm out of my condo...He took all but one of my cars....He made a bigggg mistake, a big mistake.. I aim to bring down his house of cards." said Penelope.


"So this is just revenge basically, huh?" I said.


"Call it what you will...You're getting something out of this too!" she said.


"I'm making the streets safer...." I said smiling wryly as we continued to eat and talk..


II-


I didn't like that she left me again with a key, a phony key that I was supposed to give up if I ran into Deuce and his boys or her ex Smiling Jack..

I offered to hide her...but she insisted that her hiding place was the best....And then she was gone again and I was to wait for her call.

I wondered how I was earning the money that she had paid me... a nice 100 large so far..I wondered if I was being used as a torpedo...


I went home and got the new car, a Jeep and drove to the Shopping Center, where my wife's business was and picked her and her partner, Bonita.

"Hiiiii Kevin...Thanks for giving me a ride home." said Bonita.



"Oh No problem at all Bonita." I said.

Sepia and our daughter, Kimberly were sitting in the front seat.


I gave Sepia a "bedroom kiss"that made her swoon...




I didn't put my key in the ignition good... I looked to the passenger side..


A man with a raincoat  stood on the side where Sepia and Kim sat with Bonita in the background...I was glad he didn't pull the gun I know he had..

"Hello Mr. Morris, Mrs Morris and Madam.." said the man with a menacing smirk...I knew him , His name on the street was Snap...He was Deuce's Lieutenant...His number two man..not the goon who had been with him the night before..


On the passenger side, Deuce Jenkins Stood staring at me solemnly...

"Sorry your missus and your baby have to witness this...but I told you we have business to discuss.. I know you met with that babe today and I want what she gave you... Give up the Zip drive. Don't embarrass yourself....I don't want to have to get rough with you." he said.


"You got a lot of information...You got a mole in Smiling Jack's organization or something?" I asked.

"AGAIN, THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS... LOOK NEGRO DON'T MAKE ME GET VILE...I WANT THE ZIP DRIVE!I KNOW SHE GAVE IT TO YOU! GIVE IT UP!" said Deuce.


"She gave me a key to a safe deposit box...She didn't tell me where it was just yet....Here..take it...Don't follow me or bother me anymore.." I said.



I tossed him the key.


"See, that's all you had to do....If this leads me to what I think it does...You won't have anymore trouble outta me...If this is some kinda joke... I'll be back... Evening Kevin.." said Deuce...."Come on Snap." he said to his henchman , who walked away....


"Hey and next time...Use a Breath Mint...Damn Man..." I said.



"Keep pushing me...Keep Pushing me funny man." said Deuce as he vanished into the night.



"Are you alright Husband? I'm sorry we were a hindrance... I know you didn't want to give up that key." said Sepia..

"Actually that's the key that was meant for him to have..." I said laughing..


"You've always got something cooking Kevin..."laughed Bonita..

I laughed... "Come on ladies, let's go home." I said.

We pulled off and headed home.



"He gave up that key pretty fast boss...Too fast." said his henchman, Snap.


"Of course he did...We got the drop on his wife and his baby and that other lady.....He might risk his own life, but he wasn't going to risk the lives of his loved ones and I knew that....That's why I said just set up here and wait for him after your guys lost him this morning..."said Deuce.


"We don't know what safe deposit box it belongs to."said Snap.


"Relax I got connections...We'll have a match for this key within hours...and then ole Sour Puss, Jack will be on the fastest thing smokin out of Philly and back to Detroit..heh heh heh....If he knows what's good for him.."laughed Deuce Jenkins.


Tonight we had four special guests over for dinner... My former adopted daughter and ward, Mrs. Josie Boyd, who I introduced to Olivia and Beverly many years ago when they were just starting their law firm. They gave Josie a job and put her through law school and today, she's one of Olivia's top associate attorneys.. she's married and has a house right across the street from her employers... Also joining us for the second time was Bresha Billips, Olivia's newest attorney and her husband, Attorney Tony Billips...


"We are going to have to get over there to see Olivia one of these days..we've been saying we are going to have dinner with all of  you guys for the longest." I said.

''She and Donnie Ray would really love to see you guys..." said Josie..
"They serve dinner at least three times a week for the whole staff and there are always other guests..We are sure you guys could fit right in." said Paris.
"I told Livy Kevin and I are coming through soon." said Sepia.
"How does it feel being a newly minted attorney?" asked Bresha.
"It feels great....I"ve been in court a few times....both for my firm and for a client...I love it. I can't believe I'm a lawyer now.."laughed Sepia.

''Ouuuu girl, we are all so happy for you... You and Bonita sold all of us our homes....We just love you to death. and like I said.. if you ever need any help , You just call me...I'll be glad to help." said Bresha.
"Me too!" said Josie.
''Awwwww Thank youuuuu!" said Sepia..
''Your house is beautiful man.." said Tony..

''Thanks ." I said.







We laid out a nice spread for them , Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Cornbread, Greens, Candied yams and potato salad...

We all chowed down......Everything was delicious.....

"Ohhhhhh Sepia, everything is Delish!" said Josie...
''Yesssssssssssss We are spoiled...between Ms. Olivia's house and your house we are eatin too good." agreed Bresha.
"I can tell the guys are pleased... They aren't talking." laughed Sepia..

I smiled and observed them both.


 Paris and Tony were busy chowing down...We could talk later....



It was a relaxing dinner...I wondered what Deuce was up to and why I hadn't heard from Smiling Jack Sanders yet.



III-


Everyone had gone home.... The dishes were washed...and Kimberly was asleep in her room...
Sepia was in our bedroom..





I sat on the bed and watched her as she folded laundry and a few new pieces and put them in the drawer.


She smiled at me..

"You like watching me fold my panties don't you?" she asked.



"I like watching you period." I said and smiled.

.I took  her in my arms..

"I can't believe I used to read your blog and dream about meeting you and now you're here....My wife, mother of my child.. like a dream come true..." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kevin you know just what to say to make my panties drop don't you?" she said...

We said nothing else..We didn't have to say anything..We kissed passionately in the doorway...



up against the wall and finally inside the room, closing and locking the door..

Undressing each other...

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!!!....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...

and me gently sliding her panties down...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere...ouuuuu ..look at youuuuu....myyyy goodness" said Sepia in between hot kisses...as I entered her slowly....

Once again we wound up on top of the bed......We didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!Myyyy goodness...ummmmphhhhh!"" she moaned...
FIVE to SIX hours of hot ,sweaty, lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly..
I couldn't bring myself to stop..

The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off in this bedddd.....ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."


"KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slipped by..

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!



I put my arms around her waist and she leaned her head into the crook of my arms as we drifted off to a peaceful sleep...


At the headquarters of Morris Investigations...An Operative of mine and a female acquaintence had managed to get Smiling Jack Sander's private cell phone bugged and we were listening to an angry and telling tirade from him..


"I'M PAYING ALL THIS MONEY FOR INFORMATION ON THIS BROAD'S WHEREABOUTS...I GOT 50 of you numbskulls turning this city upside down and you can't find one woman, ONE WOMAN????  FIND HER....FIND HER AND TORTURE THE BITCH IF YOU HAVE TO...GET THAT ZIP DRIVE FROM HER!!! DO WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO!" he screamed...

We might not have been the only one listening...Deuce Jenkins was listening or had a mole inside his organization that was listening too!


IV-


First thing in the morning.... Deuce Jenkins and his number 2 Snap were at a Bank in the Philadelphia suburb of Bayside...

"I told you my contact would put the key with the safe deposit box Snap." said Deuce Jenkins.
"How Cagey of her to place it in this bank in Bayside."laughed Snap.
"Yeah, the bitch was smart...Smiling Jack used to call her Booty with Brains....He was crazy to let this broad go....

Here's the box... Let me try the key."laughed Deuce Jenkins...



He put the key in the box and got the shock of his life...

A Massive explosion ripped both his and Snap's head , arms and legs off of their bodies...He was right last night when he said I wouldn't have any more trouble out of him....

Within the next hour the fire department  was there....




The badly charred remains of  Clyde "Deuce" Jenkins and  Victor "Snap" Henderson was removed from the burning bank....




When the news got to Philadelphia., late that afternoon..



Kool Kat and I sat in Sam Mother's Diner...




Enjoying a Milk shake and laughing our heads off..



And Smiling Jack sat in his high rise condo , also laughing...something he hardly ever did and for a different reason....




Whatever....today was Deuces For Deuce Jenkins.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Swaggie said...

Now this is what I've been missing...Great Story!

Toni said...

Good Story...I would have liked for Deuce to have hung around a little longer, but oh well!

Angie B. said...

Deuce Jenkins did have the makings of a good villian, but oh well,win some lose some.

James Perkins said...

Deuce Jenkins was kind of aggravating...Not sorry to see him go!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high...love the love scenes between Kevin and Sepia.