Thursday, September 5, 2024

Holiday's End

The weekend before his murder trial was a good one for Toby Tyler...He started off at the No I.D. Bar , where he'd been the night before for Friday night drinks with his lawyers and their friends...and now again for their usual Saturday Morning Brunch...
 



Good Hot Breakfast food of all types..and hot steaming coffee....as well as fresh squeezed orange juice.


''Wowww this bar is nice...I've heard of it before...I always thought it was a hipster bar." said Toby..

 

"It kinda still is...until we started coming here." explained Olivia.
 
''As you know, most of our friends and associates work across the street in the Bridge Building..Once they discovered it...We all began coming here." I explained.


"The drinks are cold and cheap...what's not to like?" explained Beverly....
"Yeah, what's not to like.?" asked Nelson laughing as he enjoyed his food.

"We love it here...We are mainstays on Friday Nights and Saturday Mornings." said Josie.


''Some of us have occassionally wandered in here during the week after a particularly rough day in court." said Paris.

''I figured you and my husband might have.." said Bresha.
"Not just us two..a lot of us from time to time." said her husband, Tony.

"I can understand that...since it's right here." said Alfreda.

"I used to sometimes run into Curleys when I had a rough day." said Rockland. 

"So I understand today, we will be going to Bayside after we are finished here." said Toby...He felt like a school student on a school trip...plus he got to sit near to that Hot Jazzy Coley on the bus.... 

"Yes...you'll really enjoy today... It's special...They are having a "Fall Smorgasbord" in the shopping center...So don't fill up too much here...Dabnis, ouuuuuuu stop it!" she laughed.

 Of course Jazzy had no idea she was having this effect on him, only that she was driving her husband,
Dabnis crazy....
He couldn't keep his hands from under her short skirt, rubbing her legs...and pulling on the waistband of her panties..

"Heh heh heh..." he laughed...."Damn Girl." he said....


"Honey stopppppppp!" she giggled.

''That's why I'm not eating that much here..I want to have room for the smorgasbord."said Kayla.
"You'll have room.."laughed her husband, Ray....

"What a day this is going to be." said a very excited Jessica..glad to be surrounded by friends....
"Yeah, it is.."said her husband, Chip.


"I'm so excited....I can't wait to board the bus..."said Karen...


Her husband, B.L. found her excitement and giddiness, sexy for some reason..


"I'm full right now." said Natalie.
"After we walk around in the mall and shopping center, you'll get your appetite back." said her husband, David..
"Yeah girlfriend....That's why I only had coffee and toast....to make room for the smorgasbord." said Brooke.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned her husband, Sean, just looking at her and smiling.

"What a day this is going to be." said a very excited Zoey..

"I know, this is the first time we guys are going shopping with you and not to our spot..."said her husband , Lem..

"There's no real sports on today anyway...Come on, you'll see how we spend your money."laughed Renee.

''Yeah how about that!"laughed Tyrell.

 

 "Some of it is spent buying things you guys like, like uh at night time." joked Ms. Yvette.

''Awwwwww lawd!" said her husband, Gary.


"That's why I don't mind...I love everything Bee Bee wears, not just panties and lingerie."said Keith Jones.
"Ouuuuuuuuuu flattery will get you everywhere."laughed his wife, Bee Bee.
"And somewhere."laughed her lifelong freind Sofia..
"I feel the same way.."chimed Kahlil...

Jade busted out laughing.....

So did her husband, Danny.




"Think I can catch a quick nap on the bus ride there?" asked Virginia.

"I don't see why not...but it's a short ride."laughed her husband, Jetty....



''I hear you Virginia, I want to take a short nap too."said Nina.
''Aye Mios Dios, after last night, we all deserve naps."laughed her boyfriend, Carlos.
He knew that all of us, had been making love with our significant others, well into the morning.
All except poor Toby....




After finishing our breakfasts...We all piled in the buses where we spent the good part of the morning shopping...All of us.


This weekend ,in addition to going shopping at the mall....Everybody attended an all you can eat smorgasboard...being held near the shopping center...




and finished off our night at the roller skating rink...





which had 5 out of town D.J.'s spinning tonight......

A good time was had by all....



SUNDAY- of course we all traveled by foot to our neighborhood bar, Josie's for "SUPER BRUNCH"




A wonderful breakfast
and sinful soul food..


with a live band.....

SUNDAY AFTERNOON-


Toby finished up the weekend full and happy and relaxed... His trial began in two days...

"You guys really know how to unwind...wowwwwww!! What a weekend..."he said.



"Glad you enjoyed yourself with us...Your trial begins in two days..We want you relaxed..."said Olivia.




Unlike us with our inhouse law library...


Mellisa Wharton spent all day Saturday and part of Sunday
downtown in the law library...


looking at her laptop
and studying case files...


her phone was off and her GPS was off also...


She didn't want to be bothered, she wanted to concentrate on this case...Gil was a horn dog supreme...He wanted it everyday...She had never had sex every single day with any of her men friends...
Gil was insatiable... She needed to concentrate now while she could.

She had no friends....Practically everyone she worked with, other female ADA's and some male ADA's, the one who didn't want to sleep with her, hated her guts..



II-



The next day....The day before the trial began...



Toby didn't want to stay in the sub -basement resting ...He wanted to know more about his case from an upfront vantage point....Or maybe he just wanted to be around all of the pretty woman on his defense team...





He joined Olivia, his lead attorney in the law library...along with Beverly, Josie and Bresha.
Olivia was a vibe all to herself...with her sexy whisper of a voice....and her petite but sexy body....She was very entrancing....





Her niece, Beverly, so round, so curvaceous....was equally mesmerizing..




as was Josie , with her nice round breasts...







and Bresha...who like Beverly was nice and round and curvaceous.


Beverly Josie and Bresha were finishing up their research on the case and with Olivia, explaining to him their trial strategy....All of which he found as fascinating as their sexy bodies.....



He followed Olivia and "The girls" into the next room where Nelson had finished up reveiwing the kind of jurors we wanted and that he was going to do his best to pick..
 
He was finishing up and explaining to them his process while they discussed trial theory with him..



Toby was fascinated with how we worked and totally confident that he didn't have to worry about facing many years in prison.

"The State has a very circumstantial case." explained Olivia.


"A Case we can poke a thousand holes in." said Beverly.

"If I know right...Mellissa Wharton is going to try to fill them up." said Josie.


"We are prepared for that." said Bresha.




"The thing is...we don't want any surprises..." said Olivia.




I was not present, I was in the city investigating..






I ran into D.A. Investigator, Ingrid Stevenson....Lt. Tragg had been kicked off the investigation and she was now doing the follow up and recanvas. Unlike him, she was co-operative...We shared some information...I could never do that with Lt. Tragg.

She like me, was trying to get to the truth.. She had three additional witnesses to the original seven...we already knew about them and I had already talked to them and gotten a statement from them...

All and all , we didn't have an adversarial relationship....I found her very competant..Like me, she had once been a cop...Not a Homicide detective, a Narcotics and Vice Detective, so she knew how to run an investigation.,



Her boss however had also finished up her research and was preparing for trial...



She traveled by car to the residence of her friend, Arthur Cabborelli, better known as "Cabby." A Transplanted Drug Dealer from New York, Now making his home here in Philadelphia and doing good business in part of Chinatown and Little Norway.

She looked around his loft...



"Nice....this must cost you a mint." she replied..



"It's alright...It cost too much for this neighborhood....Don't tell me....You need another bump?  Baby, you been using this stuff at a high volume...When are you gonna get yourself some help?  I know that sounds funny...Me , a drug dealer, telling a customer, a good customer to seek help, but damn, I kinda like you."said Cabby.



"Cabby.....I'm kind of short on cash....but I get paid this Thursday....You know I'm good for it... I've all ways been good for it.." she said pleadingly...



"I know you're good for it...but perhaps there is uh ruh ANOTHER WAY you can pay...heh heh heh!" said Cabby.



MEN! she thought....They always wanted sex...It didn't matter if it was Gil, her boss, The District Attorney or Cabby, her friend , perhaps her only true friend....Sex was still the common denominator..


She wasted no time getting undressed and smothering Cabby with kisses...She had had sex with him in the back of his jeep....Once in New York and Once here in Philly...This would be the first time she'd actually had sex with him in a bed...inside, off the street...

They had met in New York...she was an Assistant District Attorney and he was a charming, but well dressed drug dealer at a very tony dinner party....Most of the people there, Lawyers, Doctors, Politicians were his customers....because of that....he enjoyed a degree of protection... They became fast friends and she became his best customer... because of her position...She gave him a heads up when an investigation was headed his way...

He reduced his price for the amount of Heroin he sold her and she rewarded him one night with hot sex in the back seat of his jeep on a Harlem street....

She tried to kick her habit....She moved from New York to Philadelphia....but soon found that Cabby had moved here too...Things having gotten too hot for him in New York with both the law and rival dealers on his trail..

She again had taken up with him, buying from him and now sleeping with him... How far she had fallen.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MELLISSA!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

He was larger than Gil...and she was feeling pretty good, she had to admit...
He slipped her panties down slowly....


And laid her across the bed.... She really was in no mood for sex...she just wanted to get high and go to sleep...but she didn't have the money today that she needed...She needed to pay rent and utilities with her remaining cash and fill her car with gas....So this was the best payment...

She had to admit , Cabby was a good lover...Her head was turning from side to side and her body was trembling...tears were flowing down the side of her face....

Cabby didn't seem like he wanted to get up off of her... For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS
they made quiet sweet love...She now wondered if he had secretly liked her all along...It wasn't like a drug dealer to advise his best client to get into a rehab program...

She left him in bed, nude, with his tongue hanging out... 


She got back to her apartment early in the morning...She was going to sleep all day today and tomorrow, she'd be fresh for trial...She took a nice hot soapy shower....She was about to get in bed, under the covers...



but first....she needed her little pick me up....





III-



THE OFFICE OF DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY LESTER BURKE











There were tumblers of hot steaming coffee, pastries and bagels, cream cheese and jelly in a nice spread...



"It's not Krispy Kreme Olivia, but it's the next best thing...Cakeman Raven's Bakery.." said a jubilant Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke... he had invited both Olivia's group and Yvette 's group to his office to kind of celebrate his return after his two week leave of absence...

"Cakeman Raven's Bakery is just fine Lester." said Olivia, smiling.
 
"Glad to see you're back man." I said.


"You didn't waste anytime, I see you took her sign down and put yours back up ." said Beverly...
"Well, it is after all, his office." said Nelson.

"That's right."said Josie.

"Glad to have you back." said Bresha...



"You guys have a big case coming up tomorrow huh? Good Luck.....Can I even say that?" laughed Lester.
 

 "Sure you can...it's never anything personal...We are all searching for the truth...That's all.." said Yvette.

"And speaking of the truth, these Bagels and Pastries are the truth." said Keith Jones.
"This is some good coffee also."said Bee Bee.
"Yesssssssss." agreed Sofia.

"You can't go wrong with Cakeman Raven." said Kahlil.
"That's the truth." agreed Jade.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE? AND WHAT ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE DOING IN HERE?" asked Mellissa , who appeared suddenly...



"Let's get something straight once and for all....THIS IS MY OFFICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! I AM THE DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!! Your things are packed in that box over in the corner....Your office is at the end of the hall...If you have any questions or further concerns, you can go talk to Gil..." said Lester..



Without saying another word or picking up the box in the corner, she stomped her foot and stormed out of the office.... 

"Well, that went rather well I suppose." said Olivia, smiling.
 

"I mean she had to understand that you were coming back." I said.
"It was presumptuous for her to even be in here , acting like she was the Deputy District Attorney." said Beverly.
"I guess she didn't realize who the boss was." said Nelson...

"She knows now."said Josie, smiling..

"Are you going to be alright? I mean her and Gil were pretty tight while you were out." asked Bresha.


"Maybe, but that's definitely not the case now." said Lester, smiling snarkily...

 

 ''Awwwww suki suki now...The Holiday is over!" said Yvette.

'In more ways than one." said Keith Jones.
"The Deputy District Attorney knows something we don't....but that's alright." said Bee Bee..
"He's playing his cards close to the vest" said Sofia.
"Smart Man!" laughed Kahlil.

"Indeed!"laughed Jade.

THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEY GIL GARCETTI
Gil Garcetti sat in his office, staring out the window....


Mellisa Wharton walked into his office...

"Lester has tossed me out of his office and he's got Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her entire team as well as Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her team down there eating Bagels and Pastries and and drinking coffee." she said.

"You mean he's in HIS OFFICE!  I only told him to take a few days off..He took a week and a half off and now he's back.... You have an office.....I don't see you or hear from you for two days and now you walk in here because of this." said Gil softly...


"Oh so that's what this is...Your little feelings are hurt because I was doing my job...studying in the law library, preparing for this upcoming trial tomorrow." said Mellissa.

"You weren't in the law library all the time...You were in Curleys one night and another night in Little Norway at the loft of Arthur Cabbarelli....a major drug trafficker and target of the DEA....I almost lost my breakfast when they showed me surveillance photo footage of you and he entering his loft and you leaving the next morning...."said Gil coldly...


''So you're jealous? I thought we had a no strings attached relationship Gil?   I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not your wife.....Cabby....I mean Mr. Cabberelli is an old friend from New York...He was once my Confidential Informant..." explained Mellissa.


...You can explain your relationship to the DEA, if they ask you....meanwhile, I'd suggest you grab your things and place them in your office and prepare for trial tomorrow....That is all." said Gil dismissively....

It was quite clear he was done with her...



She walked out of his office quietly, went by Lester's office....Her box had been placed in the hallway...She picked it up and walked down the hall  to her office....She was not a happy camper..
For her, the long Holiday was at an end.



IV-

NIGHT TIME!


We were all comfortably snug at home...

And in our bedroom. preparing to go to bed.




"Tonight was so mellow, wasn't it dear heart?" whispered Olivia to me as she undressed...



"Yes it was." I whispered...

I watched her undress slowly....taking off her bra...



within minutes we were engulfed in smoulderingly hot kisses...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it never fails...You're like clockwork...I start undressing in front of you and you're immediately aroused.." she whispered and smiled..

"Predictable eh?" I said and smiled.

"A good Predictable." she said, laughing as she continued to kiss me and gently stroke me..

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESS DONNIE RAY!" she laughed....

I slipped her panties down slowly...and she stepped out of them...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia squealed loudly......as I lifted her up and entered her..

I laid her across the bed  and slowly entered her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" she said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Olivia squealed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried out.


We were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS non -stop without stopping.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEE!" Olivia screamed...

Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's bathroom, Beverly heard the squeal through the vent...She smiled..



Beverly was in the bathroom, removing her lipstick and make up....

"Ouuu, Donnie Ray and Auntay didn't waste any time...They are really going at it." she laughed.

"Just like I'm not going to waste any time with you." said Nelson, who was already naked and as erect as a board...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuuuuuu!" said Beverly, laughing....She loved that she turned him on so...She fondled him softly....

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she said.

They began kissing passionately.......
Nelson helped her out of her night shirt....

He unsnapped her bra....

and slowly slipped her thong down and off...



turned her around, spread her legs and entered her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBANDDDDD!" Beverly cried out...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HONEY BUNNN!" he moaned as he continued to stroke her masterfully....


While upstairs....

I had flipped Olivia over and slowly entered her... She cooed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG AND HARD.....YOU'RE GOING TO SPLIT ME IN HALf.!" she said almost pleadingl..

"I HAVEN'T YET.." I said quietly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRRL! " I moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time.
I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia for close to EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

I couldn't get enough.... Her body trembled something fierce, her head turned from side to side and her little hands pounded my back....I found myself cumming so hard, I couldn't control myself...


Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's  bathroom.. for the past FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...
Nelson had Beverly on the sink, legs parted and he stroking her gently as they kissed like two teenagers..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON I LOVE YOU!" Beverly cooed softly..

"BEVERLY, I LOVE YOU TOO!" he said as he continued to stroke her...




He lifted her up...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as he long stroked her and took her to their bedroom...

He spread her legs apart and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed..

She saw her panties lying on the floor....

"Panties on the floor, legs in the air... nights with you ,it's the norm!" she said and giggled..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU!" was all Nelson could say.

"I LOVE YOU TOO BOO!" said Beverly.

Nelson thought of how long and how hard he had chased Beverly and how he never thought he'd ever hear those words come out of her mouth...even after they had started having sex, but he heard it, every single day....Sometimes he had to pinch himself to believe it was true....

Nelson entered Beverly softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...He was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

They made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS.. 

He didn't want to stop...He couldn't get enough!!! She stared up at him in astonishment..

"OUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHHHH LORD! UMMMMMMMMMM NELSONNNNNNNN!!!
OHHHH MY GODDDD!!!" she howled.

 She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....He climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....


"You tired?" You should be...." she giggled..

She lie on top of him and snuggled under his arms...He rubbed her butt softly...She giggled and drifted off to sleep.



and upstairs in our bedroom...



Olivia and I were sitting on the side of the bed...her riding me and the two of us kissing passionately....


A Nice ending to a nice night... For us...but not everyone...



On a street in Little Norway....


"White male, gunshot wound between eyes....exit wound out of the back of the head." said a Crime Scene Investigator...

" The body is still warm...He hasn't been dead that long." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...



"He's got a New York Drivers License....says his name is Arthur Cabberelli.." said Dr. Marcy Templeton.....



"Witnesses say he had coffee and doughnuts at that coffee shop down the street and as soon as he left, a black sedan drove past and a shooter on the passenger side fired one shot, the only shot needed I suppose." said two Homicide detectives...



" I want this neighborhood buttoned up tight...put teams on the streets for a 15 block radiance...Anybody in that coffee shop anybody that saw anything...This guy was obviously an out of towner... Also check the sewers, see if a gun was thrown into the sewer."said Lt. Tragg...

He looked around...there were no street cams...he breathed heavily and shook his head..

"I can tell you who he is." said DEA Regional Agent in Charge, Carol Redding and the wife of his immediate Supervisor, Captain Eddie Cantrell and a one time detective under him...

"His name is Arthur Cabborelli...He was a low level Heroin dealer from New York who was a major target of ours... He went off the grid for awhile....and now he shows up in Philly....The word I had is that he was stepping on the toes of individuals in Chinatown and the Russians here in Little Norway..." she said.


"Somebody apparently said Welcome to Philadelphia eh?" laughed Lt. Tragg.. He looked at the license..
" He lives a few blocks from here..."  he mused...



The Body of Cabby was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney and wheeled to an ambulance...headed on it's way to the Morgue....

Another murder in the city.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: