Ms. Yvette greeted him with a smile..
"Good Morning Sang Wan...I'm Attorney Yvette Jones- Lockwood. Let me introduce you to our team first..." she said.
''Attorney, Beatrice Evans-Jones, His wife.." said Ms. Yvette."Hi Sang Wan...You can call me Bee Bee." said Bee Bee.
"Attorney Sofia Garcia -Ahmed.." said Ms. Yvette.
"Attorney Sofia Garcia -Ahmed.." said Ms. Yvette.
"Hola Sang Wan."said Sofia.
"Ms. Alexa Pratt. She's an Attorney from our main office , who will be working with us on your case." said Yvette.
He lit up upon seeing Jade, smiling from ear to ear...
"Her Husband, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed.." said Yvette.
"Hello Sang Wan." said Kahlil, also shaking his hand..
"Ms. Alexa Pratt. She's an Attorney from our main office , who will be working with us on your case." said Yvette.
"Hello Sang Wan.." she said, smiling at him.
"And last but not least..Our Investigator, Jade Lee -Ho." she said.
He lit up upon seeing Jade, smiling from ear to ear...
"Wellllll Hellllo!" he said flirtatiously....
"Hello!" said Jade, uneasily..
"Oh and this is Ms. Virginia Shaw, our Office Manager and Legal Consultant." added Ms. Yvette.
"Hello Young man.. I brought coffees for everyone." she said as she passed tumblers of steaming hot coffee for everybody from Ms. Yvette's favorite coffee house, Mocha Joes.
Bee Bee passed him a smartphone...
"Write this number down, remember it.. This is a Burner phone..It's untraceable..You will not contact us by our Business Phone numbers or Personal Phone numbers, only this number." she said.
"This is a Portal...It is also untraceable.. You can contact us directly during working hours...8:30-5:00 and get updates on the progress of your case. You won't have to come up here constantly." said Sofia.
"You people are thorough." said Sang Wan..
"That's why we win cases...and speaking of which, Don't some of you have assignments?" said Ms. Yvette.
"Sofia and I have to pick up crime scene reports and autopsy reports." said Kahlil.
"We'll see you in a few." said Sofia.
"Keith and I are going to check out the crime scene." said Jade.
"Yeah ,We'd better get going..See you at lunch baby." I said to Bee Bee.Giving her a kiss as we left.
"Byyyyyeeeeee!" she said sweetly...
Sang Wan looked disappointed that Jade was among those of us leaving..
"Now let's get to the bottom of what happened the last time you were with Ms. Sandy Bechter." She said.
She placed a glossy of the late red head on the conference room table.
"She was very pretty." said Bee Bee.
"Yes she was." said Alexa.
II-
She liked having alone time with Kahlil.
"That was easy enough." said Sofia.
"Yeah now lets get the other stuff." said Kahlil.
"That was easy enough." said Sofia.
"Yeah now lets get the other stuff." said Kahlil.
They next went to Police department Records and requested copies of the Crime Scene Photos and the Crime Scene Report...
A few rows behind the heard the unmistakable sound of kissing...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABBBBBY!"came the moan of a man..
"Rodger you're going to have to stop coming to my place of work and following me around like this..
You remember what we talked about yesterday , about public appearences..OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came a female voice.
"I can't help it... All I do is think about you all day and night long.."UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can't get you off my mind!" came the male voice.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MONIQUE, I'M LOSING MY MIND!!" he moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!! OUUUUUUU! I'M LOSING MINE...WOUUUUU!" she shreiked...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWD! UMMMMMMMMMMMM" moaned Rodger.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RODGER!" Monique cried out....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... She was having an orgasm, the likes she hadn't had in awhile..
"Ouuuuuuuuuu put me down..." she said.
He put her down..
She pulled her panties up and fixed her clothes.
"Alright! You're right." said A. Rodger Cockrill. He fixed his clothing too!
"You'll want to stop by the Medical Examiner's Office and get the Autopsy and Toxicology reports as well." said Monique.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh Yvette has some very capable attorneys working with her.." said Monique with a smile as she hurried out of the evidence room.
Jade and I were at the crime scene... Jade had a criminologists kit that rivaled Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators...
"There are multiple fingerprints in here...but none on or around the bathtub except the victim...That is odd...but then again...the hot water washed away a lot of evidence..." said Jade as she looked over the scene.
She snapped photos of the crime scene with her phone...
"The Night we went to Gazspachos...We wound up in her apartment...and we made love from midnight until daybreak...She called out from work...and we made love the rest of the morning!" said Sang Wan.
"Yes, I saw evidence of him still being around....The smell of his cologne, still on her sheets, He was a smoker...and I found his cigarette butts in the ash tray....I questioned her about him and she admitted she was still seeing him...She said she couldn't let either one of us go." he sighed.
"I hadn't been with her two days before she died... I was not there the afternoon she died.. I told Lt. Tragg that." said Sang Wan...
"Hmmm perhaps we need to look at another suspect altogether as far as this is concerned." said Yvette.
Ms. Yvette's house...
"It''s nice to be home, all cool and comfortable in our homes." Ms. Yvette whispered , looking at her husband..
''Vettie, I just find myself falling in love with you all over again.."said Gary....
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW listen at youuuuuuu and you have a huge boner and you want to screw my brains out right?" said Ms. Yvette, smiling wickedly....
"Yeah! Something like that!"said Gary as they began kissing passionately..
Gary slowly slipped her panties down and off..
"Ummmmmmmmmm Hot Stuff....NOWWWW...NOWWW IS THE TIME TO RAVAGE ME!" whispered Bee Bee to me...
"You know I'm always down for that..I missed you today" I laughed..
Soon Daniel had parted her legs and had entered her warm and moist center...She was soft...smelled great and very,very moist....
Daniel was losing his mind slowly as they began to get into a nice rhythm on the bed...She opened her legs wider and wrapped her arms around his neck...as he went deeper inside of her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DANNY...oh my god...!!!!"she moaned...
The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh DANNY!." she wailed..
She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cried out...
Alexa climbed on top of him...He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist...
FRIDAY NIGHT-
A Hot Muggy Late Summer Night...Monique and A. Rodger Cockrill are riding in her car towards a night spot where they can have some cool drinks and privacy.
"I saw her and Radger when they came in...Hmmmmmmm they seem to be spending quite a bit of time with each other." said Yvette.
"I think about you too...but in moderation...now let's cool it.OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came the female voice.
She fixed her clothing, which was wrinkled...
He took a disinfectant wipe and wiped ADA Monique Raye's Lipstick smudges off of his suit and the side of his face and his lips.
"Cool it...Stay back here until uh...until you have cooled off... Somebody is in here." Monique whispered as she straightened up her hair and reapplied her lipstick..
She quietly walked around the side and was startled to see Sofia and Kahlil.
"Ohhhh, Sofia...And uh this is your husband, Kahlil right? You guys are here to get The Crime Scene Report, Crime Scene Photos and pertinent police logs dealing with the case right?" Monique asked nervously..
"Yes...We have them..." said Sofia.
"Yes...We have them..." said Sofia.
"You'll want to stop by the Medical Examiner's Office and get the Autopsy and Toxicology reports as well." said Monique.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh Yvette has some very capable attorneys working with her.." said Monique with a smile as she hurried out of the evidence room.
Jade and I were at the crime scene... Jade had a criminologists kit that rivaled Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators...
"It happened here in this bath tub....She was drowned in scalding hot water.." said Jade..
"This is a nice tub, the walk in kind...Bee Bee and I are thinking about having one installed in our house." I said.
"This is a nice tub, the walk in kind...Bee Bee and I are thinking about having one installed in our house." I said.
"There are multiple fingerprints in here...but none on or around the bathtub except the victim...That is odd...but then again...the hot water washed away a lot of evidence..." said Jade as she looked over the scene.
Lt. Tragg and Sgt Brice walked in just then..
"What are you two doing on my crime scene...I could run you both in." he snarled.
While at our building..
In our conference room-
I took a liking to Sandy as soon as I met her.....She was helping my Father ,when he began coming to the International Consulate... She and I would talk and go to lunch....There were several nice places to eat in the area and I think we went to all of them...I sent her flowers and eventually I asked her out... I took her to Gazspachos..." he said.
"When did the relationship get sexual?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"The Night we went to Gazspachos...We wound up in her apartment...and we made love from midnight until daybreak...She called out from work...and we made love the rest of the morning!" said Sang Wan.
"Yes, I was in love....I thought she was too... I didn't know I was wrong for about a month...I actually caught Danny Hung coming out of her apartment one afternoon before I arrived.. I was heartbroken..I confronted her about it...She said we were all adults and that she didn't have a ring on her finger....I was destroyed..." said Sang Wan.
"Yes! She started coming around me at the Consulate..She took me to Lunch a few times and even sent me flowers and before I knew it. We were making love all night and half of the morning again.." said Sang Wan.
"But she was still seeing Danny Hung?" said Yvette.
"But she was still seeing Danny Hung?" said Yvette.
"Yes, I saw evidence of him still being around....The smell of his cologne, still on her sheets, He was a smoker...and I found his cigarette butts in the ash tray....I questioned her about him and she admitted she was still seeing him...She said she couldn't let either one of us go." he sighed.
Sofia and Kahlil arrived , followed by Jade and Me.
''We are back!" said Sofia.
''We got the get the Autopsy and Toxicology reports and the Crime Scene Report, Crime Scene Photos and pertinent police logs dealing with the case ."said Kahlil.
"Lt. Tragg was there at the crime scene, but he didn't stop us." I said.. I hugged Bee Bee,
''We got the get the Autopsy and Toxicology reports and the Crime Scene Report, Crime Scene Photos and pertinent police logs dealing with the case ."said Kahlil.
"Lt. Tragg was there at the crime scene, but he didn't stop us." I said.. I hugged Bee Bee,
"Hi Baby!" I said.
"Hi sweetie!" she said and giggled.
"I took photos of the crime scene and got what I could...It'll probably match the crime scene information."said Jade.
"Hi sweetie!" she said and giggled.
"I took photos of the crime scene and got what I could...It'll probably match the crime scene information."said Jade.
"This girl didn't do laundry too often..She had a hamper full of soiled panties and bras...Which is where they got a lot of DNA evidence against both of you and she had a waste basket full of week old condoms where they got the same information."said Yvette.
"Yeah she should've disposed of her trash, daily..." said Alexa with a smile.
"And did some laundry every now and then." said Bee Bee.
"And did some laundry every now and then." said Bee Bee.
"I hadn't been with her two days before she died... I was not there the afternoon she died.. I told Lt. Tragg that." said Sang Wan...
"Hmmm perhaps we need to look at another suspect altogether as far as this is concerned." said Yvette.
III-
We were all happy to be in our cool comfortable central air conditioned homes after a days work.
"It''s nice to be home, all cool and comfortable in our homes." Ms. Yvette whispered , looking at her husband..
''Vettie, I just find myself falling in love with you all over again.."said Gary....
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW listen at youuuuuuu and you have a huge boner and you want to screw my brains out right?" said Ms. Yvette, smiling wickedly....
"Yeah! Something like that!"said Gary as they began kissing passionately..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.
''Ummmmmmmmmmmm, well I can't wait!" said Yvette jokingly.....
Gary unbuckled her bra...and gently slippped it off..
Gary unbuckled her bra...and gently slippped it off..
"MY MY MYYYYY VETTIE!" he said...
"OH HUSH UP!" she laughed....tickled pink that he was so turned on by her...
.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GODDDDDD! VETTIE!!!!"moaned Gary...
and sat her on top of the dresser drawer in their bedroom, spread her legs apart and entered her slowly and softly...Ms. Yvette gasped...
and sat her on top of the dresser drawer in their bedroom, spread her legs apart and entered her slowly and softly...Ms. Yvette gasped...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" she cooed loudly....Her head turning from side to side..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VETTTIE....VETTTIE GIRRRRRRLLL ...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MYYYY LAWWWD!" moaned Gary as they both wound up in bed in the throes of passionate lovemaking...
"You know I'm always down for that..I missed you today" I laughed..
"YES I KNOW! I missed you too!" laughed Bee Bee.
We kissed passionately....
I helped Bee Bee out of her clothes
Unsnapped her bra
and slipped her panties down...
"OH MY GODDDDD, BEE BEE..." I cried out..as we crashed on to the bed..
We kissed passionately....
I helped Bee Bee out of her clothes
Unsnapped her bra
and slipped her panties down...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEATRICE....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...lifting her up and slowly entering her....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!YOU CALLING ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME MEANS YOU'RE REALLY INTO THIS!!!OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly....Her head turning from side to side.. 'As much as I hate my name...I love it when you moan it.." she said to me..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!!!!" Bee Bee cooed ,staring at me in amazement..
as we began making love....
"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI" moaned Sofia...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil..
"I love the way you moan my name..." said Sofia....
She slipped her panties down..
as we began making love....
While next door...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil..
"I love the way you moan my name..." said Sofia....
"I love moaning it."said Kahlil..as they continued kissing.
"You so silly" laughed Sofia..
She was trying to devour his lips..As he helped her unzip her dress and took her blouse off...and unsapped her bra....
She was trying to devour his lips..As he helped her unzip her dress and took her blouse off...and unsapped her bra....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!PAPI!" moaned Sofia, who was trembling, and crying like a little girl..
"OUUUUUUUUUUU MAMASITA!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cried out.....
Sofia's body trembled something fierce and both legs began to shake...Her head moved from side to side and tears streamed down her face....She was having another intense orgasm...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMM AYE MIOS DIOS!!! PAPI!!! AYE PAPI!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOFIA!!" he cried out..
"UMMMMMM PAPIIII!" she cooed..
"AWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" he moaned loudly...
"Unzip me ."whispered Jade to her husband...as she kicked off her heels.
"Yeah, with pleasure ...We've both been working pretty hard.."said Danny ..."And speaking of being hard..." he said.
"I know...I know....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." cooed Jade..
As Danny removed her matching bra and panties...
She moved up and down on Danny as he was nearly delirious with pleasure....
and they began making sweet love...
''Jetty my goodness...Are you hard all day long?" asked Virginia in amazement as she softly stroked his huge penis...
"Yeah, with pleasure ...We've both been working pretty hard.."said Danny ..."And speaking of being hard..." he said.
"I know...I know....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." cooed Jade..
She moved up and down on Danny as he was nearly delirious with pleasure....
and they began making sweet love...
''Jetty my goodness...Are you hard all day long?" asked Virginia in amazement as she softly stroked his huge penis...
''ALL HARD AND BIG LIKE THIS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she said softly..
"ALL DAY LONG....JUST BEING A FEW FLOORS DOWN FROM YOU, KNOWING YOU AND ALL THAT SEXINESS IS IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH ME! UMMMMMMMMMM" he said.
"ALL DAY LONG....JUST BEING A FEW FLOORS DOWN FROM YOU, KNOWING YOU AND ALL THAT SEXINESS IS IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH ME! UMMMMMMMMMM" he said.
"OH MY GOD!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A MULE , MOANING LIKE THAT!" she said..
He helped her out of her clothes, kissing her passionately...
Within minutes, he had them off and had Ms. Virginia in bed, making sweet love to her...
"OHHHHH VIRGINIA, I CAN'T CONTROL MY ERECTIONS WHEN I'M AROUND YOU!" he moaned..."I BELIEVE YOU....EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, YOU'RE HARD!" she laughed...as he entered her slowly and softly....His legs shaking and her body trembling in anticipation....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JETTTY!!! " she cooed softly as they began making sweet love.
They began silently kissing passionately...
He humped her over the bed.......kissing her neck and in between her breasts.....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.
Virginia's body trembled something fierce and both legs began to shake...Her head moved from side to side and tears streamed down her face....She was having another intense orgasm...
A few blocks away in the apartments..
very passionately in her dark room as the moon outside was the only light...
He unsnapped her bra..
"Ummmmmm Nice Bra, even nicer breasts." he said.
"Oh hush up!" she giggled...
and slipped her panties down....
"You're tryin to make me lose my mind tonight." he said, smiling broadly..
"Maybe!" she giggled.
Soon Daniel had parted her legs and had entered her warm and moist center...She was soft...smelled great and very,very moist....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DANNY...oh my god...!!!! You are a horse! "she moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, GIRRRRRL!" he moaned..
Daniel was losing his mind slowly as they began to get into a nice rhythm on the bed...She opened her legs wider and wrapped her arms around his neck...as he went deeper inside of her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DANNY...oh my god...!!!!"she moaned...
The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh DANNY!." she wailed..
She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cried out...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ms. Pratt... Sexy Ms. Pratt.....ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he growled..
"Call me Alexa.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd ALEXA!!! it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ""he cried ...out!!
"Call me Alexa.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd ALEXA!!! it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ""he cried ...out!!
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DANNY! OUUUUUUUUUU!"she cooed.
They made sweet yet intense love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....
"Oh My God!" he moaned...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Michael, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cried out!
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...
"Oh My God!" he moaned...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Michael, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cried out!
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...
Alexa climbed on top of him...He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist...
"I love you Alexa.." he said again..
"I love you too!" she said and smiled.. She felt so peaceful, so good...She dozed off to sleep..
Daniel held her tightly and smiled broadly....
IV-
A Hot Muggy Late Summer Night...Monique and A. Rodger Cockrill are riding in her car towards a night spot where they can have some cool drinks and privacy.
"This is a nice quiet out of the way spot...Near Penns Landing...It's called the NO I.D. Bar...We'll have privacy there." said Monique Raye as she drove her Lexus Coupe toward the bar. "It's A Bohemian Spot.." she added...
Once inside.
"This is the spot tonight..." laughed Yvette.
"Yeah Everybody is here,,,Including your girl, ADA Monique Raye." said Gary."I saw her and Radger when they came in...Hmmmmmmm they seem to be spending quite a bit of time with each other." said Yvette.
"Come on Vettie....You know they've been doing the Hibbity Bibbity....Everybody knows it! That's the talk down at the courthouse." said Olivia.
"Ha Ha..Lawyers Circles."laughed Gary.
"Sofia said they saw her yesterday when they went to pick up the Crime Scene Reports." said Bee Bee.
"And she wasn't alone either...We heard kissing and moaning and soft voices." laughed Sofia.
"We didn't see the man she was with , but want to take a wild guess it was that man with her tonight, Judge Cockrill." said Kahlil
"You all are having too much fun with this." laughed Danny.
"I'm bettin neither one of them thought they'd run into us here." said Virginia.
"The Drama never ends."laughed Daniel Bristol.
"I know right?" said Toni Robinson.
"I love you Auntie Vette." she said. ''A Judge dating an ADA ...is that wrong? I've seen it enough in New Orleans when I was a cop." said Donnie Ray.
"It's fine as long as she doesn't try a case in his courtroom."said Beverly.
"Especially not one of our cases...We've seen them together." said Nelson.
"That's right and I will move to have one or both of them recuse themselves."said Josie.
"Good Attitude. "laughed Alfreda.
Rockland just laughed and shook his head.
Lester smiled and waved at her..
His girlfriend, Natika Sommers didn't like that at all...
"This Monique Raye seems to be popping up everywhere Doesn't she?" said Jazzy.
"You know if you girls would talk to her, get to know her...You might find that you liked her." said Dabnis."Maybe you're right...She seems to have zeroed in on the man she wants...She's not flirtatious anymore." said Kayla.
"Dabnis is right...why don't you ladies use this time to get to know her." said Chip.
"I know, I went up against both Olivia and Yvette twice as an ADA...I felt awful, we had been so close in law school..but they didn't take it personal..We still hung out after trial."laughed Karen.
"Wow that must have been something. I remember how they helped me during my trial." said David.
"I remember how they defended me when I was on trial...I'll never forget their kindness." said Brooke.
"WOW..History..."said Lem.
"Yes...We all have history with both Olivia and Yvette. I worked a case with Yvette and her crew when I first came back to Philly and like Natalie said, Olivia and Beverly are practically family...I've known them since I was in High School. Pass me that Chicken basket Honey Bunny." said Renee..
"I'm glad I came out with them tonight.." said Serendipity..
"I am too! I didn't want to stay in. These people are always good company." said Kevin.
"Come out with us tomorrow morning...It's a real good Brunch." said Matthew.
"This is a nice night, Muggy, but nice." said Nina.
"Thank God, for Central Air." said Carlos.
"This is a nice place ,I like it...I don't mind that the others are here...They aren't bothering us...They don't even know we are here." said Rodger Cockrill
"Sofia said they saw her yesterday when they went to pick up the Crime Scene Reports." said Bee Bee.
"And she wasn't alone either...We heard kissing and moaning and soft voices." laughed Sofia.
"We didn't see the man she was with , but want to take a wild guess it was that man with her tonight, Judge Cockrill." said Kahlil
Jade laughed loudly...."I wouldn't take that bet." she laughed.
"I'm bettin neither one of them thought they'd run into us here." said Virginia.
"They could always leave." said Jetty.
"We've seen them, That would look too obvious." said Alexa.
"The Drama never ends."laughed Daniel Bristol.
"I know right?" said Toni Robinson.
Her boyfriend ,Eric Sellers shook his head and laughed... He liked being around these people.
"If they leave after we've seen them that makes them look guilty like they got something to hide." said Olivia.
"Nobody cares if they're doing the Hibbity Bibbity." said Yvette.
Beverly laughed and hugged Yvette..
Beverly laughed and hugged Yvette..
"I love you Auntie Vette." she said.
"Especially not one of our cases...We've seen them together." said Nelson.
"Relax....None of us are in court with either one of them...They're both new." said Paris.
"Yeah you're right.. They aren't bothering anybody, they're out on a muggy Friday night for cool drinks just like we are."said Bresha.
"Yeah, so let's leave them be." said Tony....
A round of Drinks arrived.
His girlfriend, Natika Sommers didn't like that at all...
"This Monique Raye seems to be popping up everywhere Doesn't she?" said Jazzy.
"You know if you girls would talk to her, get to know her...You might find that you liked her." said Dabnis."Maybe you're right...She seems to have zeroed in on the man she wants...She's not flirtatious anymore." said Kayla.
"Yeah, see?" said Ray laughing.
"You're having too good a time with this Ray." said Jessica.
"I've already met her...She seems to be alright. I was an Assistant District Attorney once... You aren't liked by a lot of people outside of law enforcement, especially defense attorneys."laughed Karen.
"And your two very best friends are defense attorneys."laughed B.L.
"I know, I went up against both Olivia and Yvette twice as an ADA...I felt awful, we had been so close in law school..but they didn't take it personal..We still hung out after trial."laughed Karen.
"That's how Brooke and I felt facing both of them and their teams.. Especially Olivia and Beverly who were like family to me. Beverly and I knew each other since 9th grade. We went to College together..She was like my sister..Stll is. So glad we are all on the same side of the table now." said Natalie.
"Yeah they brought us together practically." said Sean.
"Yvette was my friend, when I first started practicing law...She introduced me to Olivia and I became her lawyer. The three of us have been the best of friends since then." said Zoey."WOW..History..."said Lem.

"Here you go and a Beer too! I just remember seeing Yvette and her guys and Olivia and her crew when they tried cases in the courtroom, back when I was a Bailiff and going to law school." said Tyrell.
"I am too! I didn't want to stay in. These people are always good company." said Kevin.
"We come here every Friday Night and again on Saturday Morning for Brunch.." said Lee.
Fried Chicken Baskets and Fried Shrimp baskets came out after the drinks.
"This is a nice place ,I like it...I don't mind that the others are here...They aren't bothering us...They don't even know we are here." said Rodger Cockrill
(TO BE CONTINUED)
































.jpg)







.jpg)










.jpg)









.jpg)





.jpg)
.jpg)






.jpg)





























.jpg)

.jpg)





















3 comments:
Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties high....This is hot!
@ anonymous- Of course you would think so.
I'm just laughing at the comments.
Post a Comment