Friday, September 18, 2026

No Forwarding Address


 We were in our conference room preparing for Monique's law suit hearing tomorrow.



Olivia had her laptop...She was looking up our adversary, Attorney Veronica Tripp...I was surprised she hadn't done this sooner.



VERONICA MARIE TRIPP-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Grandfather -Founding Partner of Slip, Skip and Tripp Insurance Company.

Father - Insurance Attorney Leonard Tripp

Mother- School Teacher.

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Harvard University..

J.D.-Columbia University School of Law

Passed the Bar in MA/ Pennsylvania/ New York/ New Jersey/ Deleware, 

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Married to Attorney H. Stanley Stanlison, Divorced...No Children

Staff Attorney- Slipp /Skip & Tripp Insurance Company 

"She's a year older than me...Graduated from Girls High a year before me, Graduated from Harvard a year before I graduated from Temple and Graduated from Columbia a year before I did...but look there is a break here...She didn't take the bar until a year AFTER I DID!  hmmmmmmmmmmm!"said Olivia.
 
"I suppose she took a year off to do a little living." I said.


"It says she spent the year after her graduation in Europe....Italy and France...Must be nice. Being a rich man's grand-daughter,..."mused Beverly.
"She came back and took and passed the bar, and had a job waiting for her at the insurance company...That's really nice." said Nelson.

"She was married to H.Stanley Stanlison...the marriage didn't last..." said Josie.

"That seems to be the only bump in the road for her."said Bresha..

''And she is doing all this to Monique because of a man... WOWWWW~!" said Alfreda.

''She wants to drive Monique into bankruptcy and force her to sell her condo, to get her away from that condo and that man, Alfred Todd, the Assistant Condo Association Manager." I said.


"And this guy is Black?" asked Alfreda.

"He sure is and he has it real bad for Monique...He's been trying to get her down in his unit and his bed ever since she moved there two years ago...."said Beverly.


"But she hasn't." said Alfreda..

"But she hasn't..Recently, he had the water turned off in her unit and told her it would take two days before he could get a plumber out, but in the meanwhile...she could stay with him in his unit...Naturally Monique said No and we went there the next day and put the fear of God in him.  He had the water turned back on within an hour of our visit." said Olivia.


"This woman wants Monique out of the way."said Nelson..


"UMMMMMMMM, UMMMMMPH!  HE MUST HAVE PUT IT ON HER....HAD HER HAIR STANDING ON EDGE!"
  said Alfreda, laughing hysterically...

"It is funny when you think about it." said Beverly...

"There is nothing funny about a quarter of a million dollar lawsuit...We are going to put an end to that tomorrow." said Olivia.

"Isn't she going to feel like a fool when she finds out Monique is moving anyway..." said Bresha.


''And hopefully she won't leave a forwarding address. "said Josie.

 We all burst into loud laughter at that remark!


 
















II-


Two UHAUL trucks were outside of Monique's Condo.. The last of her things were in them..



"What's going on here?" asked Alan Todd, The Condo's Assistant Condo Association Manager.

"I'm Moving....I've been here two years, I only have another year on my lease, but that's okay...I'll eat the rest of the money...These Uhaul trucks are taking my things to a Storage Unit near where I'm moving..


and I should be in my new place by the end of the week." she said.


"Oh!" he said, Shocked.

"Here's the keys...it's been real." said Monique.


She got in her car and pulled off!


"She didn't leave a forwarding address ." he thought as she drove off..

 A little while later in our neighborhood Steak and Seafood Restaurant..

"Olivia thank you for letting me crash at your place until my apartment is ready.."said Monique.

 

"Oh you are sooo welcome...Welcome Neighbor." said Olivia.
 
"We aren't staying out late tonight...We want to be rested for your hearing tomorrow." I said.


"This will be over quick...Not like your trials with us."joked Beverly...
"Oh I should hope not!"laughed Monique.


"You'll like it around here...We have three Shopping Centers, right next to each other with every supermarket, and every other type of store or shop you can imagine, a great triplex movie theatre.
Clubs (Josie's , Aqua Bar, Stoleys, The Mermaid Club), A Dry Cleaners and lots of Restaurants and Coffee Shops." said Nelson.

"Lots of new housing, apartments, lofts and condos."said Josie.
"This area was once a dump, old burned out warehouses and trash strewn fields...and then they started building and hiring and you have what you see...The Hippest zip code in the city." said Paris.

"You see all of that...That's why you moved here right?" said Bresha.
"That and I like living around all of you good people." said Monique.

"We like you too!" said Tony.

"We are a nice close knit community." said Alfreda.

"All of us came here from other areas.." said Rockland.. 
"You're going to love your apartment and our building Monique... There is a Steak and Hoagie shop on the first floor and we have a nice laundromat in the basement...10 washing machines and 10 Dryers." said Serendipity...


"You won't be as close to Olivia, Yvette and company, but close enough.... And there is a train station behind our block if you wish to commute to work sometimes." said Natika.
"You girls have me sold... I signed the lease yesterday.." said Monique..

 
Thinking about the modern new apartment complex she was moving into.

"When you get settled...We are all going to come and give you a House warming party, Like we gave Serendipity and Natika when they moved in." said Jazzy.

"You're going to get tired of us." said Dabnis..
"I don't think so..You all are nice people, down to Earth...That's what I was missing in my life.."said Monique.


"I think that's what we all were missing and why we all moved around here.."said Kayla.
"Yeah." said Ray.
"It's why I moved around here."said Jessica.
"Yeah, me too!" said Chip.
"You staying at Liv's tonight." asked Karen..

"Yeah, My apartment will be ready on Saturday..." said Monique..

"The Rest of your stuff is in storage?" asked B.L.
"Yeah." said Monique..

"You'll be fine in a few days..."said Natalie.
"You'll get this trial behind you and move into your new place..."said David.
"You can finally take a deep breath." said Brooke.
"That'll be a good feeling." said Sean.
"Just enjoy the moment." said Zoey.
"Yeah." said her husband, Lem.
"It's always nice to welcome someone new to the neighborhood." said Renee.
"Yeah , we are practically new residents ourselves." said Tyrell.

"I was already in the neighborhood...I met everybody when I started interning...I was in law school and then I met my husband, shortly afterwords.."said Lee.
"We got married and we bought a house...I couldn't imagine a world where I didn't live with these people." said Lee.
"A lot of us have history, School, Work etc."said Nina.
" I don't have the history my wife and the other have...but I've grown to love being around these people."said Carlos.
"Me too Carlos.!" said Monique.

 The Rest of our friends wandered in...

 "Heyyyyy Everybody, Hey Monique...new Neighbor." said Yvette.

"Hi Yvette!" said Monique.


"Hey Lady, Good Luck tomorrow." said Gary.


"Thank You...Hey Guys." said Monique..

"Heyyy Monique." said Keith Jones.
"Heyyy Monique." said Bee Bee.
"Hi Monique." said Sofia.
"Heyyyy Lady!" said Kahlil.

"Hi Monique." said Jade.

"Hi Monique." said Danny.

"Well Hello Young Lady, Welcome to our Hood." said Virginia.

"Hello...I'll see you guys tomorrow in court...I'm going to be your arbitrator."said Jetty.

"I'm glad." said Monique.


"Hello Ms. Monique." said Daniel.

"Hello Ms. Monique."said Alexa.

"Hiiiiiiiiii." said Toni Robinson
"Hello." said Eric Sellers.

Monique scanned the room and looked at all of her new neighbors...She felt a warmth she hadn't felt since she was in school. She felt like she was finally at home!




III-


WEDNESDAY MORNING 10:00 AM-

THE CONFERENCE ROOM OF MCSWERLIN ,MCFADDEN AND SLOSSENBERG , ATTORNEYS AT LAW. 

''Well, we are here and we are on time...The question is where is Slossenberg?" asked Olivia.

"You think he'll show up?" asked our client, Monique Raye.
 
"Oh he'll show up...The question is , will the elusive Ms. Tripp?" I mused.


"It's her lawsuit...She has to be here." said Beverly.
"Yeah ,I want to see if she was scalded..."said Nelson.

"That's the basis of the entire case." said Josie.

"I know... Here comes Slossenberg now." said Bresha.

"I hate Tardiness." said Judge Jetty Dukes ,our Arbitrator...Slossenberg didn't know how close he was to us.

Attorney Alan Slossenberg showed up.

"Good Morning, I'm sorry I'm late....Unfortunately Ms. Tripp can't be here physically...She's out of town on another case...but thanks to Modern technology ,she will be present via Zoom." he said.

 

''WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" said Nelson, who was livid!

"I'm afraid he can Nelson, just sit tight." said Olivia.

Alan Slossenberg was very savy....He pulled Veronica Tripp up on Zoom..



Veronica Tripp appeared in a beautiful low cut print dress....Her arms were showing as well as her neck line...and there was no sign of any scalding or burning.

"Good Morning Everyone." she said.

"Good Morning..I see you've made a marvelous recovery!" said Olivia snidely....



She didn't like that remark....It was going to get worse.

Beverly presented Jack Logan who testified under oath.


"Veronica Shipp . paid me to film the entire thing...and then she paid me to go to Ventnor, where you guys found me and get a hotel room and just hang out until she said I could return to Philly.  She's the founding partner's grand-daughter...What could I say?" said Jack Logan.

 

Nelson showed the fil footage taken from the Coffee Shop's camera , which clearly showed Jack Logan sitting aside and filming the entire event..  He was not shown on the Viral Video that was seen on social media, which Nelson also showed.

Josie showed the Dry Cleaning ticket that was time stamped for Saturday at 10:15, just two hours after the incident, with film footage of her in the Dry Cleaners in another outfit and not looking scalded at all.


Bresha brought up the fact that after a careful search by me,


Not one area Burn Center or Clinic or Hospital had any record of her that Saturday Morning or for the next two days coming in saying they had been injured. There was no proof of her injuries..

"And looking at you on this Zoom call... There is nothing wrong with you...You don't have a case and we aren't going to pay you one red cent.."said Olivia.


"Was this over a man? Alan Taft?? I don't want him!! I have a man...and I've already moved out of that condo...You can have him, he's all yours...If you had just waited two weeks you would've got what you wanted..." said Monique.



Alan Slossenberg looked like he'd swallowed a canary...He was embarrassed and angry about even presenting a case so lopsided...


Jetty was flabberghasted...He looked at Alan  Slossenberg and shook his head.

"You've been practicing law longer than any of these attorney's present...YOU KNOWWWW better than this.YOU KNEW THIS CASE WAS WITHOUT MERIT FROM THE DOOR AND YET YOU TOOK THIS WOMAN'S MONEY AND RAN WITH THIS???"


"Your honor, does that mean I don't get any compensation for this?" asked Veronica Tripp.




"You're lucky I don't vote to have you both censored for fraud and disbarred....Lucky for you ,I'm in a good mood today.... This case is without merit and dismissed....Don't waste my time with this crap again!" said Jetty , sternly , as he got up and left....

"Oh My God Olivia, THANNNNK YOUUU!" said a jubilant Monique Ray... 

"You are so welcome...Come on,let's get out of here."said Olivia.
 
"That was light work.." I said.


"This was easy work...We could of used this as a training film."said Beverly.
" Come on..Let's grab some lunch." said Nelson..."Any place to eat around here?" asked Nelson.
"There is a diner down the street at the corner." said Alan Slossenberg.

"Oh Good... I'm famished." said Josie.

''So am I, let's get out of here..." said Bresha.



Veronica Tripp watched as we exited the conference room...She began to realize how foolish her little plan was and how it netted her nothing except an exorbent legal bill. She still owed Alan Slossenberg for his services...


That Night, Judge A. Rodger Cockrill visited Monique at Olivia's basement apartment...
"CONGRATULATIONS BABY!  NEW APARTMENT, ACQUITTAL IN YOUR LAWSUIT CASE...TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!" said Rodger, hugging Monique and spinning her around...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I'm happy! A Huge weight is off my shoulders." squealed Monique.

"MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she said as she kissed Rodger....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Rodger.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Monique moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABY!" Rodger moaned...

He unsnapped her bra...

and slipped her panties down....

They fell on the bed.


He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD TO MEEEEEEEEE!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....


She opened her legs wide so he could plunge deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he humped her with wild abandon.

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...

Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled and tears flowed down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE AMAZING!" she cried out.

"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!" said Rodger..

"IT'S TRUEEEEEE!" she moaned.

hey began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  RODGER!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  RODGER, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY RODGER ?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!


She lie on top of him kissing him passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cooed...

"YOU'RE STILL HARD.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE YOUR HONOR!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!!!" he moaned.


She climbed on top of him, eased herself down on him slowly...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..


"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..

 riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her final intense orgasm.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU YOUR HONOR!!!!!  " she moaned.

She fell asleep on top of him, his arms around her...one hand rubbing her butt softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER STOPPPPP IT!" she giggled as she fell asleep.


IV-
THE WINE DOWN!


 Monique, Olivia, Yvette ,Karen,Zoey and Nina Rios had a wine down at a local wine bar..


"I swear you ladies have everything in this neighborhood." said Monique.


"We like it!" said Olivia, smiling...


"You like it too!  You moved up here..." laughed Yvette.

"Right again!"laughed Monique, sipping her wine.


"Tomorrow is move in day, you excited?" asked Karen.

"YES I'M VERY EXCITED....All of your husbands agreed to help me unload my furniture and clothing." said Monique.

"That's nice...It'll give them something to do ,besides US!" joked Zoey...

All of them laughed loudly....

''Amen to that!"laughed Nina.


They all raised their glasses..

"Welcome to the neighborhood Monique!" said Olivia.

"YES! WELCOME NEIGHBOR!" said Yvette.





"YES WELCOME!" said Karen, Zoey and Nina in unison...



"THANK YOU ALL!" said Monique.


EPILOUGE-

Attorney Veronica Tripp had lost her lawsuit against Monique....Not getting a red cent and having to pay her attorney a hefty fee for his services...


But still Monique was out of the condo...She'd have Alfred Todd all to herself.


But it was not to be..He resigned from his post as Assistant Condo Association Manager and moved out!
HE DID NOT LEAVE A FORWARDING ADDRESS!

This whole affair had been a total waste of time and a failure...


SATURDAY MORNING-

Two Uhaul Trucks drove up to the Apartment complex where Monique would be moving..

Serendipity's Boyfriend, Kevin and A.Rodger Cockrill were waiting.

"Here come the others now." said Kevin Collins.

''Right on time! I like that...and on a Saturday Morning at that." said Rodger Cockrill.




They had ordered hot steaming tumblers of coffee for everybody.

"Hot Coffee, just what the doctor ordered." I said.
"I'll say." said Nelson grabbing a tumbler and passing one to Paris and Tony..
"Thanks Boss." said Paris.
"Thanks." said Tony...
"Ummm that's good coffee, we can get right to work." said Rockland.
"The first truck is open, let's get the furniture out." said Gary...
"Coming" said Keith Jones, putting his empty cup in the trash...
"Right behind you home slice." said Kahlil.
"The second truck is here , let's get some things off of that." said Danny.
"Yeah....over here, the rest of you." said Jetty.
"Why do women have so much stuff?" joked Dabnis.
"I know....I had my clothes and my TV set and maybe my laptop when I moved into my house."joked Ray.
"Me too!" said Chip.
''Some of us had less than that." said B.L.
"At any rate we didn't need two UHAUL trucks." joked David.
"For real."laughed Sean..
"My Car had all of my belongings and that night, I went back and got the rest." said Lem.
"Me too!" said Tyrell.
"Ditto that." said Matthew.
"I had a Uhaul truck, only because I moved from New York City to here." said Carlos.
"All my worldly belongings were in my car...I have more stuff now, but I'm just talking about when I moved to the apartments." said Daniel.
"Same here." said Eric.

There was 22 of us...More than enough to get all of her furniture in and situated the way she wanted and get the place cleaned up and Ready.

Alfreda and Renee handled the catering..

"Thanks for your help baby." said Alfreda to Renee.
"Anytime Ms. Alfreda..." said Renee.






They set up three tables in the living room with food for everybody in our group...Hot steaming trays of good food.


"Oh My Godddd!! Thank you...Thank you all for everything!" said Monique as she looked around at her finished Apartment and all of the food we had brought..

"Told you you didn't have to worry about anything..They did this for me when I moved in here."said Serendipity...


"Me too!" said Natika... "It's going to be great, the three of us girls ,living in this building." she said, hugging Monique. 

"This group is growing larger everyday."said Olivia.
 
"I remember when it was just you me, Shortcake and Josie." I said.
"Wowwwww I do too! Then Ms. Yvette moved in...And Kayla and Jazzy and Chip and Jessica and eventually our block filled up." said Beverly...
"Yeah and that other block next to ours...WOWZERS!" said Nelson.

"Face it!  This area is a hot piece of real estate." said Josie.
"And I feel like we all got in on the ground floor."said Paris.

"I moved here when I was in law school." said Bresha.
"I'm glad I moved out here with you." said her husband, Tony.

"I loved it when you bought a house out here before we got married." said Alfreda.

"I knew how much you loved where you worked and working with Olivia and your daughter..Where else was I going to move to?" said Rockland, hugging Alfreda.


 "This is a great party." said Yvette.

"Third time we've been up here." said Gary.

"This is so nice...She's in a nice apartment." said Keith Jones.
"Yes it is..." said Bee Bee.
"This is a different Saturday...No Brunch at the NO I.D. Bar...But that's okay...I like changing up sometimes." said Sofia.
"Yeah so do I." said Kahlil.

"Monique you have a beautiful place." said Jade.

"Thank you soooo much!" said Monique.


"Yes... Thank you for being such a gracious host." said Danny Ho.



"Hopefully you'll join us at the Beach the next time we go...We have two Beach houses that house many of us.. but even if we don't have room there are apartments right around the corner from where we are..."said Virginia.

"It's a good time....Lots of Food and games ."said Jetty.
"I've been there. it's a good time." said Toni.

"Yes it is..." said Eric.

"Next Saturday, come with us for Brunch at the No I.D. Bar...You've been before....Come with us." said Jazzy.

"And then Join us for Super Brunch at Josie's on Sunday." said Dabnis.
" Is there a Church around here? I'd like to join." said Monique...


"Ouuuuuuuu Yes...The church most of us got married in....Yes... Tomorrow We'll show you.."said Kayla.
"And after church, we'll go to Josie's for Super Brunch.." said Ray.
"It's like a ritual or tradition around here on Sunday...Church and then Super Brunch..."said Jessica.
"They have Breakfast and Soul Food for lunch...a live band most of the times..It's very relaxing.."said Chip.

"Ouuuuuuuu I love it around here." said Monique.

"Me, My husband and Brooke are the only white members of the congregation, but they have welcomed us with open arms." said Karen.
"Yessss." said B.L.
"You moved around here for the same reasons all of us did...To be around real people like us and to escape that Condo world downtown." said Natalie.
"You're absolutely right..." laughed Monique.


"It doesn't get any more realer than this." laughed David.
"He's right about that." said Brooke.
"We know you'll enjoy it here with us."said Sean....
"Monique our friend group just got larger....We love it."said Zoey..
''We eat and drink together and hang out together...A lot of us work in the same building." said Lem.

" Renee , thank you and Alfreda for the catering and food arrangement."said Monique.

"Oh you're welcome.."said Renee.
"I've always said  that if my wife ever retires from this law game...She can be an event planner."joked Tyrell.

"No doubt about that...Good Job Renee." said Daniel.
"Yes indeed." said Alexa.

 "This is a great party ." said Lee.
"Yesss, thanks for inviting us."said Matthew.
"Oh you are all quite welcome." said Monique.

"This is really a good time."said Nina.
"Worth all of the hard work we put in this morning." said Carlos.

Monique smiled.

SATURDAY NIGHT

Everyone had had a good time and had departed....

"WOWWW! Today was a nice day...You're all set up in your new apartment, amongst friends and nobody to cut your water or utilities off or bug you about getting in your panties." said A. Rodger Cockrill.
"Nobody but you.." laughed Monique.

"Oh I don't live here." said A. Rodger Cockrill taking her blouse off and slipping her tight jeans down..

"No, but you want to get in my panties constantly.."laughed Monique,

"Oh that goes without saying..." he laughed..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned as they kissed in the windowsill with the moonlight as the only light in the room..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

He unsnapped her bra.


and slipped her panties down..


He lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RODGERRRRR!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET GIRRRRRRL!" he cried out.


Monique's night was complete!


FOR DANYL-



No comments: