Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blind Date


First off ,let me tell you....I never have liked Blind Dates and I have always sworn that I would never go on them....but when my frat brother, Paris Williams called me...I couldn't say no...At least not this time...but I did.

"Aww come on Blake...you owe me man" He said...

"Yeah, but can't I pay you back some other way?" I said.

Paris and I had been two of the most uncool brothers to ever pledge Kappa Alpha Psi, back when we were in college..We were the only two on that line that spring and everybody thought that we both were going to drop...but we had each others backs and we made it through....

Paris really had my back because I was just about to call it quits...My grades had dropped and I didn't have enough money to put down for my next semester's activity fee and I was just in a bad way. The brother was terrified of pledging by himself so he paid my activity fee and he and his then girlfriend helped me study for my midterms...We not only "went over" and became Nupes, but by some miracle ,I didn't flunk out and I had a room for the next semester..So I kinda did owe him.

"Look Blake, I got this hook up with this really fly AKA...but she won't go out with me unless I hook her soror up...you gotta help me man." Paris pleaded.

I said - "Yo man, this sounds like you on some high school stuff.. How old are you? better yet how old are these girls that you gotta hook her girl up and further more , what does this chick look like...don't be havin me hooked up with some girl with a "nice " personality like before" I said.

( Last time I hung out with him he told me that the girl looked like Janet Jackson....When we met up , Mahailia Jackson was closer to the description.)

"Nah Blake ,it aint like that...she's really nice...uh...once you get to know her and she warms up
to you."said Paris....

"Uh-Uh...NOooooooooo.....so it's the nice personality type right? (ie- bama) Not gonna happen?"I said staunchly...

Paris was silent- "Uhhhh, I didn't say that...I just said you'd like what you see."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked...

"Just meet me at Warmdaddy's on Friday after work Ok?" said Paris.

"Alright, but you doin just a little too much leanin on the sheild ,bruh." I said.

II-



When I got there, I saw Paris sitting at the table with two beautiful women...His date was a fine dark skinned sister who kind of put you in the mind of the actress, Kenya Moore...The other girl my date looked like my favorite member of EnVogue, Terri Ellis. She was wearing a mint green skirt with soft pink earrings and matching pumps...I nodded to Paris in approval, he had done well....This TIME !


"This is my main man, Blake Sanders...Blake ,this is my friend..Patricia and this is her soro, Terri" (Wow, her name was Terri too...what could I say?)

I bowed politely and said -"Please to make your acquaintance Terri" She could not have been more dis-interested. She merely grunted. I asked her- "What are you drinking tonight?" She smirked - "I can buy my own drinks." Brrrrr it was pretty cold at this table. I then tried to make conversation- "Well Terri, what do you do for a living? I'm a teacher...I teach at the local university-"

She cut me off - "For your information...I'm a lawyer, I didn't make partner because I wouldn't sleep with the BRUTHA, who was supposed to have my back...I'm divorced and I'm just here to help my soror out on a first date...I'm not interested in you or what you do and if you think this date is going to lead to me having breakfast with you..THINK AGAIN!" she barked.

Ouch...I tapped Paris on the shoulder and said quietly - "Can I talk to you a minute bruh?"

"Huh, what? What's Up?" he asked.

We excused ourselves and walked over to the doorway-

"Man, what do you have me into here?"I snapped.

"Hell, Blake , at least she fine right?"

"Yeah, but she is as hostile as a Terri McMillan novel...are you sure that's not her cousin or somethin?" I asked.

"Ahhhh Blake, come on man...warm her up....try ANOTHER perspective.....ya feel me?"winked.

Paris.... I smiled...."Ahhhhhh, got'cha playa...I'm wit that." We gave each other dap and we walked back to the table. I looked at Terri and motioned for her to walk me to the door.

"What for , what you gotta say to me that-" I put my index finger on her lip and I said-

 "You really ought to hear what I gotta say." She got just as meek as a lamb and followed me to the door.

"Now Paris has told me about your situation and I'm sorry....I realize that you've been treated wrong by a lot of men and this wasn't your fault...why don't you let me make up for all of the bad guys in your life..at least tonight." I whispered. I looked her straight in the eyes...

She kind of wimpered- "Really?" I smiled- "Yeah, really....I'm going to pay for your meal and all of your drinks tonight and then we are going to start over, the right way." She was stunned...

"I treated you like crap and you didn't back down...I'm not used to that..."

I laughed-"There's a lot of things you're not used to."

III-


We came through my apartment door kissing...our heads were twisted together as we nearly fell through the door...both of us used our feet to close the door..my hard erection was out and in her hand already...my hand was up her skirt....I took her by the shoulders and eased her down on my bed and eased her panties off...then I slid her dress off and eased my pants off just as hurriedly...

"Do you have a condom?" she asked breathlessly....
I fumbled around in my pants pocket and came up with one...I slipped it on and then slipped into her...


We made love furiously for close to an hour an a half...and then we exploded into a mutual orgasm that left us..sweating and spent...we both laughed as we caught our breath.... We then got up, got our clothes together and entered the shower, where I lifted her up and took her standing up in the shower.... "Oh my god..." she squealed.....

EPILOUGE-

The next morning, Paris would tell me that he and his date came by my apartment to see if everything was alright...He peeped his head into the cracked door....We had not bothered to lock it...and saw Terri, with my shirt on and her head wrapped in my towell over an oven, cooking breakfast-

"How do you like your pancakes, DADDY?" she said...

Paris would later tell me that he laughed and pumped his fist and said- "My main man...dats my boyyyyyyyyy."
********

4 comments:

Keith said...

(Disclaimer)

Before Anybody asks..this is totally fiction...I made it up.

Parts are pulled from bits and peices of stories I have heard...but only parts. lololol

Anonymous said...

Wow...This is something different from you...you're just full of surpizes Keith. Me likes though.
I can't wait to start my blog.

Mizrepresent said...

Yeah, yeah, i was about to say...it's like that! lol! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Just found this...Oh my god..I'm throwing my panties furiously to the rafters...