Friday, July 18, 2008

Siren




Senorita, The Moon is full in the sky tonight...
and you have such pretty ,brown eyes..
We could party on that big boat out on the waves
I've got a feeling it could be magic tonight...

Yes, it's true that I've been betrayed by my lusts
but childlike optimism can still be found in my eyes..
I beleive that you're a girl I can trust..
a dream of love finnally realized....
realized...
realized....
but I need to see that you see my dream for us
in your eyes...
those pretty brown eyes./

/There are many things I want to say
girl you're blowing my mind...
I guess I'm searchin for an eloquent phrase..
The suddenness of a kiss has me in a daze..
but there is just no other way..../

/So Listen Little Siren
maybe I'm not the guy you've been desiring..
still I'm very persistant and I'm aspiring
somehow to make you see..
that you should be with me.../

/I see the light shining on your bedroom wall
as I walk by your house at night...
I know you're up in your room all alone
wishing someone would hold you tight.../

/You don't know how many times I've dreamed of being
the man who is lying next to you...
If only I could make you see the vision that I'm seeing
too../

There are many things I just need to say-
like you're blowing my mind..
the way you look at me and turn up your bottom lip that way...
the suddeness of a kiss, can't be dismissed..

So listen little Siren
maybe I'm not the guy that you desire...
oh but how I aspire
to make you see...
that you ought to be with me../

1 comment:

Mizrepresent said...

Oh, that was so hot...makes me want to be a Siren, lol!