Monday, July 21, 2008

I Pray (that you love me too)






/ I'm Crossin my fingers
and hoping it's true
even though I only have
a hunch about the mystery of you..
I know how I feel and girl, that's all I have to go by..
and I never allow pure logic to allow me to ask why./

/You see..
I'm gonna buy a rabbit's foot
and pour some salt over my left
shoulder...
I'm not gonna walk on no cracks
in the street and I'm gonna carry
around a four leaf clover...
Girl, I'm gonna hope with all my heart
that tonight you're feelin as I do..
and then I'm gonna pray...
that you love me too...
when all else fails I'm gonna pray
that you love me../

/Babe, I'm gonna kiss the dice tonight
and gamble on a future with you..
holding me tight...
yeah, I think that's just what I've got a mind to do...
And maybe my four leaf clover...
will work it's magic and get me over..
All I know is how I feel girl, that's all I have to go by..
and I don't allow pure logic to allow me to ask why.../

Girl I'm gonna buy me a rabbits foot
and pour some salt over my left shoulder...
Not gonna walk on no cracks in the street
and I'm gonna carry this four leaf clover
and baby I'm gonna hope with all my heart that you're feeling
the same way too...
and when all else fails I'm gonna pray..
I'm gonna Pray that you love me too...
I'm gonna get on my knees and pray
that you love me../

No comments: