Saturday, July 19, 2008

Old School




\ The Dee Jay keep playin the same ole song..
same ole song
same old song....
but with a different meaning since you've been gone.../

/ What can I do?
I need a shot of old school rhythm and blues...
because I'm so blue....
without you.....
Like Marvin
I asked you what's goin on....
what did I do wrong?
because like
Stevie-
I was signed ,sealed and delivered....
I was yours..
Dee Jay , play the song..
play me a song...
Like Smokey's Tracks of my tears...
because it's almost been a year
since she's been gone../

Can I hear some Main Ingredient?
Can I hear Curtis Mayfield and
His Impression of it...
Let me hear some Temptations...
See I could fly, like a bird in the sky
I could make it rain whenever I wanted to...
I could build castles out of single grains of sand...
I could make the seasons change just by a wave of my hand...
but my life is imcomplete- dee jay I'm so blue...
cause I, can't get next 2 U.../

But this Dee Jay just keeps playin the same ole song..
same ole song
same old song...
but with a different meaning, since you've been gone./

1 comment:

Mizrepresent said...

very nice...love that ole skool flavor taking me back to some great songs!