Thursday, May 19, 2011

As The Sun Rises



I woke up...It was 5:30 am in the morning.....Bonita was still wearing my shirt....I nudged her a little bit...She woke up...She smiled at me...I rolled over on top of her and gave her a long, wet kiss...She immediately felt my steadily rising penis...

"My goodness Robert....How do you stay so hard all the time." she whispered...

"Lying next to you certainly helps." I joked..

"Aww...that was kinda sweet." she laughed...

I rolled over and we shared another kiss...this time, it was longer...

We had made love close to seven times the night before....Up against the wall...on the living room floor, in the kitchen , on the couch and finally in the bed....We were so exhausted after the last time that we drifted off to sleep...She  still had on my shirt!

Bonita still had my shirt on as she straddled me and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...

"You talk about me being hard....you're incredibly wet..." I said...

"Lying next to you when you're like THIS certainly helps!"she said with a giggle.

I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bonita!!!" I moaned...

"Robert!!!!!, I've got you screaming my name..." she laughed as she continued to move up and down...

"Ugggggggggggggggghhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I continued to moan...

Bonita began to moan herself....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said.



We went at it like this for close to a half hour.....we both climaxed close to the same time.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Robert......."she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Bonitaaaaaa..." I moaned....

Spent......Bonita collapsed on my chest....My arm fell off of the side of the bed....I was exhausted....Back from our honeymoon for a week and still going at it....We both had to go to work today...It was almost six thirty am...Perhaps we'd be up in another hour or two...

The sun was rising!  My eyelids were closing......My name is Robert Foxworth...I'm an attorney!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and slinging my panties up to the rafters...I was waiting for a good story like that from you! (Claps again!)LOL!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Wow...Don't quite know how to top that!LOL

Brenda said...

@Yvonne- Don't feel bad...None of us do either! LOL!

Jazzy said...

Nice!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good story....brings back nice memories!

Vanessa said...

I miss mornings like that..reminds me of when I had a man!

Lisa said...

I sooo remember mornings like that...Usually on Saturdays though!

Halo said...

@Lisa- I hear ya girl...me too! lol!

Cheryl said...

LOL @ all of the comments!

DBH said...

@Vanessa and Lisa- Yall aint never lied. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeaaaaaa y'all wanna come down my place and we'll share that same experience again :D