Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sepia's Surprise



Sepia was back....She and her friends had been gone for two weeks and needless to say, I was in a bad way...Sexually that is... I had kept myself busy...I had just recently cracked a case...With the help of my associates...I had cracked a group of murderous blackmailers who had been working out of an insurance company office a few blocks from me...Solving the murder and sending the blackmailers to jail had taken up all but two days of the two weeks she had been gone...Then there was the two days without her!  I didn't have to work, so I was just sitting at home...

That was all in the past..Harry Charles had picked them all up at the Airport..Sepia, his wife, Bernadette, Kool Kat's girl, Chelsea and Robert's wife, Bonita....I knew that Robert was probably all over Bonita right about now...She probably didn't get a chance to take her coat off! Me ,I was a little more subtle....I offered Sepia a margarita....(I have a do it yourself kit here!)

After three drinks Sepia smiled at me...

"Kevin, I do believe you're trying to get me drunk." she laughed.

"Now what would I try to do that for?" I said with a sly grin...

"So you can have your way with me." she said with an alluring grin...

"I have to get you drunk for that?" I laughed...

"No...Not really." she said with a sly grin....

I opened up her blouse and slowly unhooked her bra....

"Ummmmm, you've become a master at thisssss.." she cooed.






She reached over and unbucked my trousers....and then unzippered my pants...my bulging very erect penis practically jumped up at her!

"Ohhhhhh myyyyyy......ohhhhh, I can't believe that I still get you like that..." she said...eyeing it and rubbing it gently with one hand as I eased out of my trousers and slipped off my shirt...Within minutes we stood in the middle of our bedroom completely nude and embraced in a long , tender kiss...that grew hotter and more passionate by the second...

''Ohhhhhh baby, I missed you sooo much.." I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhh Kevin, I missed you toooooo....." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as we continued to kiss...

I layed Sepia on the bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned..."Ohhhh, don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to me..."

I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped,

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU."

as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore.

We went at it just like this for close to two hours..her moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.



I felt about to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.
She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming too...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KEVINN.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it felt so goooood.." she moaned as we both collapsed on top of each other...


"Ummmmmmm, Jamaica was nice...but not as nice as this." laughed Sepia , as she lay in my arms....We both drifted off into a very peaceful sleep...We woke up a few hours later and took a nice slow hot shower together...Kissing and fondling each other...I wound up lifting her up and entering her while we were in the shower...Her moans (and mine) could be heard out of the window and into the street, I'm sure....

II-

Sometime later when we were both dressed and in the living room...Sepia looked at me and said-

"Kev, let's go to "Bottom Of The C" and get some dinner?  Who's playin at Josie's tonight?"

I shrugged-

"Dinner sounds good....I think Reed Nelson and the boys are playing tonight." I said.

"Kevin?" asked Sepia.

"I thought you put the car in the garage?" she said.

"I did...What are you talking about?" I asked.

"So how come it's in front of the house?" She asked.

"It's not! " I said.  "That's a newer model...I have a 2009 Lexus...that's the 2012." I said peering out the window.

As I opened the door...There was an envelope in our mailbox....It was addressed to Mr and Mrs. Kevin and Joanne "Sepia" Morris

It read-

"Sepia, I've heard that you've had car trouble in the past....I hope this token of gratitude to your husband for helping me out of an enormus jam recently puts an end to your automobile woes-"


Rollie Rollerson


Just two or three years before, He had given me a Lexus for getting him out of a "huge jam" and now he had given my wife an even newer version of the car he gave me! There was car keys in the envelope...I tossed them to Sepia. Her eyes got wide and she smiled from ear to ear...

"WOW!! I come home to good sex and a new car and my husband taking me out to dinner...Nothing is better than this." she cooed.

"I guess not" , I said with a tinge of jealousy....

"Just what kind of jam did you get Rollie Rollerson out of?" she asked.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Get in...You can tell me all about it on our way to "Bottom of the C"....in MY NEW CAR......I'll drive." she said with a laugh.

"But of course." I said and got in the passenger side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you! Ouuu This was sooo
hot!

Vanessa said...

What a nice surprise! The car I mean...She knew her man was going to love her down....After two weeks? He better had of-LOL!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Rollie realise it would be a helluva lot cheaper to just keep it in his pants? lol

Keith said...

@Bored and Talkative-You know how that is...Some guys never learn...lol!

DBH said...

This story made me want to hurl MY panties at somebody! Wowwwww!