Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DMV Blues



Mai Ling drove me to my apartment. No..She didn't come in...I was good...I slept alone.....The next morning I got up , brushed my teeth, shaved, took a hot shower and put on some clean clothes. I made myself a pot of hot coffee and then walked outside and caught the bus..I took the Bus to the block where Mulberry Street Club is located and to my surprise...my car was gone!!!!

''What the hell? My car is gone!!..Somebody jacked a car with a boot on it?" I yelled out loud...

"That was your car kid?" came the voice of an old man walking down the street at the time..

"Yeah...did you see who stole it?" I asked.

"Nobody stole your car...It was the gray jag with the boot on it right?" he said.

"Yeah...The city towed it this morning..." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah...The City got your ride..They towed it about an hour before you got here." he said.

"Oh snap...Okay...cool thanks man." I said as I pulled out my cell phone...I called Meek Rollins and he drove over and picked me up and drove me to the DMV...

I stood in line for close to an hour until I finally got to talk to a receptionist....

"Can I help you?" she said.

"Yeah, you guys got my car...a 2010 Jaguar, Gray ,License plate - # ESI- 2322" I said.

She put my information in a computer and came back with my information...

"Are you Robert P. Brown Jr.?" she asked.

"That would be me." I said.

"Driver's License please?" she asked.

I produced my drivers license and she looked it over and gave it back to me.

"You have three outstanding tickets....totaling $91.00." she said.

I gave her my Mastercard...she charged it and gave me the receipt.

"Okay Mr.Brown, we need to see your registration and your insurance card..." she said.

"It's in the car." I said.

"Well we need to see that or we can't release the car." she said.

"Well where is the car?" I asked...

"You'll have to get in the line to my left over there and wait for someone to take you to your car...Here, take this slip." she said.

"Ohhh for the love of pete." I said.

Just then Meek Rollins walked over to me...

"Yo home slice...I gotta recording date in about two hours...Can you like hurry this up?" he said.

"I'm sorry Meek...I didn't expect this much of a hassle." I said.

I stood in line for another thirty minutes...I got someone to walk me on the lot and take me to my car...There I
got my registration and my insurance card...I stood in the line I was initially in for yet another half hour...I looked over and Meek was looking at his watch and staring at me..

"Hey Meek man, you can roll..I'm sure that I'll handle this matter and get my car out." I said.

"You sure man? I'll wait a few more minutes with you." he said.

The receptionist looked at my registration...It was in order as was my insurance. She looked at me and then said.

"Everything is in order...now you just have to pay the towing fee...that's $50.00 and it's another $65.00 to remove the boot." she said.

"WHAT????That's $115.00 bucks...That's more than the total of the three tickets." I screamed.

"I'm sorry sir...that's how it is...next time ,pay your tickets..."she said curtly...

I pulled out my Visa and she charged it....She then gave me a slip and said-

''Okay...take this to the guy in the lot and you can have your car.....By the way...who did you piss off?" she asked.

"Come again?" I asked.

"Well...your tickets were late...but your name hadn't come up on our computer yet....but somebody called your information in yesterday..told us where your car was....That almost never happens." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said.

''Who would know about my tickets and my car?"I asked.

"Somebody...We usually don't tow for 24 hours after we put the boot on....but our tow guy was told that you had been booted for 48 hours...When he brought your car in...I told him that the boot had just been put on the night before...and that he got the wrong information." she said.

"Really?...but I still got to pay all this dough?" I asked.

"Mr. Brown, you already have paid it." she said with a sly smile.

''Whatever." I said.

"Hey Rob....Did you get your car back?" asked Meek.

"Yeah...I got it..." I said.

"Cool, I gotta bounce." he said.

"Cool man, thanks again for the ride." I said.

"Be Easy babe!" he said as he rushed out the door.

I walked to my car and the first thing I noticed...The back tire was flat!

"Hey man...The back tire is flat!" I said.

"It was flat when we towed it this morning...we didn't do that." he said.

I didn't have a spare tire....

"Hey look Mac...There is a Firestone a few blocks from here...I'll drive you down there for $25.00 bucks." he said.

Everybody had their price...I had no choice! He drove me to the Firestone where I bought a tire for $125.00
bucks...(It was on sale) and we drove back to the DMV....I had to duke him another $25.00 just to put the tire on for me.  So I was out of $255.000 for my troubles...What a day!!!

II-

I drove home slowly that night....I was irritated and depressed....I sat at my Piano and composed a new song.. a song I was going to call the DMV Blues...I picked up my Trumpet and played it a little bit.....I liked it.  Just then my bell rang..

I walked to the door...To my surprise..it was Mai Ling Jackson.. The foxy Organist I had sat in with the night before...She was looking ravenous! I didn't expect to see her here at my place.

''Well aren't you going to invite me in?" she smiled.

"Well ,uh, yes...come on in." I said.

"What were you doing?" she asked.

"I was actually working on a new number....It is based on the day I had today." I laughed.

"Did you get your car back?" she laughed.

"Yeah...I'm $255.00 lighter in my wallet...but I got my ride back." I laughed..

"I didn't know you played the Piano." she said.

"It was my first instrument...but by the time I was a teenager, I switched to the Trumpet..."I said.

"I play too..." she said.

"I figured you did....being that you play the organ and all.."I laughed...

"It was my first instrument too...but I just liked the fuller warmer sound of the Organ better." she said.

"You got a girlfriend Rob?" she asked.

"I do...that's her in all of these photos." I said.

"She's very pretty... you guys serious?" she asked.

"Yeah somewhat...We broke up for awhile...then we got back together." I said.

"Where is she?" asked Mai Ling.

"She's in Jamaica with her sorors from College...She's been gone for two days..." I said.

"When she coming back?" she asked.

"In two weeks..Why do you ask?"I asked.

"Nothing...I figured a guy like you wouldn't be single." she said.

"Hmmm..sounds like you are a little interested." I said.

"I actually am....but I'm not a homewrecker.." she said.

"Wow...I'm flattered...I really am...Cause I'd like nothin better than to experience you...but like I said..I'm tryin to be good." I said.

"You didn't say that." she said with a smile and a wink...


I thought I had...I wished I had...Within minutes...I had her blouse off and had my mouth around her breasts, She had my pants down and had her soft hands running up and down my erect penis...I was kissing her neck, she was moaning and opening my shirt...I was unzippering her skirt and sliding her panties down...and within minutes we were in my bed and I was entering her sweet wetness and sliding in and out, in and out, up and down..and we were both moaning and kissing and rolling on the floor....then back into the bed...more kissing, more squeezing, more of everything...

"Ohhhhhhhhh...it feels soo gooooood...ohhhhh Roberttttttttttt...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu...arghhhhhhhhhh...oh Mai...Maiiiiii...Mai Lingggggggggggggg! ohhhhhh babyyyy!"

"Ohhhhh rock me dadddyyyyy...rock me eeeeeee...ouuuuuuuuu.."

I don't remember how many hours we spent, exploring each others body, making wild, hot monkey love...but I do know that we both came almost violently and we held each other a long ,long time, as sweat ran down both of our backs....I know I'd said I'd try to be good..but...well you know!!!!


III-

Some time later, We both had washed up, put back on and straightened out our clothes and gotten ourselves together...I walked her out to her car...

"Wow that was awesome...." I said.

"Whoooo...that was better than I imagined.." said Mai Ling..

"You do understand that I can't be in a relationship with you..." I said.

"I understand...and I admire you for being honest...I guess we both just had an itch to scratch..." she said.

Just then as we neared her car...

"Speaking of scratched....Look at your door?" I said.

The door of her car had been what we call in Philly, "keyed" Someone had taken a key and scratched the paint on her car door and her back tire was flat....

Mai Ling looked at me...

"You sure your girlfriend is in Jamaica?"

(Definitely to be continued.....)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters!

tate 2 said...

Somebody say S T A L K E R!!!

Anonymous said...

One of Rob's old conquests, maybe? Hmmmm....

Lisa said...

I knew from the minute Mai Ling arrived there that she and Rob were going to wind up in bed..I wasn't surprised by that in the least bit!LOL

Halo said...

Somebody is stalking Rob...I don't think it's his girlfriend..that would be too obvious...Could it be that singer,Ingrid Rhodes he was dating?

Vanessa said...

Ouuu...this is gettin kind of good!