Friday, May 6, 2011

You're Gonna Miss My Lovin




Mai Ling suffered a concussion!  and a sprained ankle!  I went to the hospital to visit her....There was a wonderful spread of every kind of rose imaginable in that room...Teddy Bears and other stuffed animals too!

"Heyy Rob, how are you doin?" she said.

"I'm fine baby...it's you I am concerned about." I said.

"Oh, I'm okay....Guess I won't be sittin in with Reed Nelson tomorrow night." she sighed...

''Hey don't worry about it...There will be other times." I said.

"Yeah, I suppose there will have to be....How are Big Bill's people takin it?" she asked.

"They takin it the only way they can Mai....Bill had three times the legal limit of alcohol in him when his car crashed." I said.

"Yeah Rob, but he wasn't drunk...really...He had ate a big meal...you saw him and he had been in a fight...His high was gone...Last thing I remember him saying was that the brakes failed." she said.

"The brakes failed?" I asked.

"Yeah...he lost control of the car...Couldn't put on the brakes..." she said.

"Hmmm, there seems to be a pattern here." I said.

"Huh, what you talkin about?" asked Mai Ling...

Before I could answer it...Lester Treadwell appeared in the doorway..

"Am I disturbing something ?" he said curtly...obviously pissed that I was there.

''Nah ,I was just leaving." I said.

"Aww Robby, you just got here." she said.

''I don't want anything to happen to my car." I said and looked directly at Lester Treadwell, who smiled sinisterly at me...

''Mai Ling, do you like the flowers and the stuffed animals I sent you?" he said, ignoring me completely.

"Uhhh yeah Lester, but this is overkill....My house is flooded with flowers and now my room is flooded..." she said with a laugh.

''Uhh Lester , could I have a word with you ....In private?" I said.

''Weren't you just leaving?" he asked...

"I was, but I need to talk with you a minute." I said.

"Make it quick....I'm here to see Mai Ling." he said, giving no impression he was about to move...I could hold my anger no longer..I gripped him up in his collar in front of a startled Mai Ling and dragged him out of her room and slammed him up against the wall....

"Look here you little twerp...Your little stunt cost me damn near three hundred dollars and then you flattened my man Meek Rollins tires too and keyed Mai Ling's car...That was one thing...but now you've gone and killed a man...That's going too far...I'm on to you...." I said.

He smiled broadly and then said-

"You can't prove anything...but if you know like I know...you'll leave Mai Ling alone...She's my girl...Don't you have a girlfriend?? I believe her name is Delores...It would be a shame if she got a flat or worse..." he snarled..I was about to put him through the wall when Mai Ling appeared at the door...

"Mai Ling!! Get back in the bed honey...you're not well." he said.

"I'm well enough to figure you out!!! It was you...You had Rob's car towed, you had it booted....you ran a check and found out he had unpaid parking tickets...You keyed my car  and you messed with Big Bill's brakes...Are you crazy?? He's dead because of you!!!!" she said...

"Mai Ling...it's not how he says it...he-he-he's lying, he's trying to come between us...." said Lester.

"Between US? There is no US...What are you talking about? I mean you were cool and all, but you're not my type...There never was gonna be no US...Lester....take all of this crap and get out of my room...I don't ever want to see you again.!!!" said Mai Ling..

"C-C-Can't I just call you or text you or email you sometimes? Please...don't do this Mai Ling...I love you, I'm crazy about you...I need you..please.." he pleaded...

Mai ling tossed all of the flowers and stuffed animals into the hallway..

"Lester, I never want to see you again...Lose my number...because I'm taking yours out of my phone." she said.

"N-No...No...No......Mai Ling...please.....no.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dON'T DO ITTT...AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he wailed....He began shaking violently and stomping his feet.....He balled up his fists and pounded them against the wall violently.....Then just as quickly as he erupted...he quieted down...

He then began singing- "You'll never find....another love like mine....someone who loves you...like I do..."

This guy was off his nut...and he was scaring me...He did have a pretty good singing voice though! He turned and quietly walked away...As he walked farther away..We heard him singing again-

"You're gonna miss my lovin. You're gonna mis my love...you're gonna miss my lovin..you're gonna miss my lovvvvvvvvvvvvve....You're gonna miss my lovin, when it's coldddd outsideee baby, you're gonna miss my lovin....in da midnight hour baby...you're gonna miss my love...whoaaaaa ohhh oh ohhh...you gonna miss myyyyy lovin...."

"Rob, he's crazy." said Mai Ling.

"Ya think?" I said to myself.

II-


Two days later, The Police found Lester Treadwell's Philadelphia Parking Authority car in the Schuykill River...His drivers licensce and his wallet and his sunglasses were in the car as well as his house keys...but no sign of him.. His body never showed up!  Police divers searched the river for days, but never found his body!! To date, he hasn't been seen and he is presumed a suicide!!!

EPILOUGE:





Delores finally came home from Jamaica...Perhaps I had stepped out once on her, but it had been once and I was jonesin for some good lovin....Delores was jonesin too....Once she was in her apartment and I was there,clothes quickly came off!! We smothered each other in kisses...We couldn't get enough of each others mouths and other places....

In a matter of minutes we were both on her satin sheets making sweet but passionate love.......

"Ohhhhhhhh baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Robbie, I missed you sooo much....ohhhhhhhhh." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, you feel soooo goood baby...ohhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

The bed was rocking back and forth, back and forth and the headboard was slamming against the wall...

I heard someone stomp their foot and go walking off in a fast pace outside in the hallway...but at that moment...We were enjoying ourselves too much to care...

''OHHHH Robert, I love youuuuuu..."

"Ohhhhh Dell...I love you tooo baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Some hours later after we were finished...I through on my trousers and my polo shirt and ventured  to the indoor parking lot...I checked my car and Delores car thoroughly....There was nothing wrong with the cars. I checked the brake line, under the hood, everything!!!!

I checked the hallway and the street outside...Empty!...I went back inside....

"Where did you go?" asked Delores..

"To the garage..." I said.

''Leave something in the car?"she asked.

"I thought I did...guess I was mistaken ." I said...

We started kissing again and eventually wound up back in bed, making sweet love....yet in the back of mind I wondered if I had seen the last of Lester Treadwell? Only time would tell!

(For SLC)

6 comments:

Toni said...

Wowwwww, that was crazy!

Tate2 said...

Insane in da brain...That Lester guy put the C in crazy!

Brenda said...

I didn't know whether to laugh or be very afraid...Lester isn't dead...I know he'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra at you...What an ending!!! Pretty scary too!

Vanessa said...

Okay, When dude started singing..I was through..LMAO..I don't think he's dead either!

Angie B. said...

This was crazy!