Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Say



People write and say a lot about love
but at times they get a little too deep..
It's the lack of subtlety and glut of simplicity
that puts the average person to sleep...
You see, All I set out to do..
was write a  simple love poem for you...
But before I do, all I need is three words..
just three words from you...
to make my dreams come true...





Just say...you love me
Say, Say you love me
Say you need me..
and place only God above me..

People struggle needlessly, trying to be hip..
trying various alternatives,
and new ways of defining relationships.
To me, it's such a waste of time..
Three simple words from you
is all I need for peace of mind....

Just say
Just say that you love me
Just say
just say you need me..
just say
that you love me
and place only God above me..
please just say.../

1 comment:

Toni said...

Me likes!