Friday, July 26, 2013

Flood Gates

I had never met Marcellus "Big Uncle" Sellers....All I knew of him was that he was some big heavyweight in Detroit...and had been for close to twenty years...I had never met Eddie Sutton either...His right hand man...But unfortunately...Eddie Sutton's sub contracting of a hit had turned into a nightmare that would reverbarate throughout the midwest....

It took The New Jersey State Police and The FBI little or no time at all to positively identify the 79 bodies found in that mine shaft....They were all men from the Detroit and Chicago area and all had some type of tie and or connection to Big Uncle..Many had been missing for years.

A search of recently deceased contract killer, Christopher "Slim Shady" Cummings house showed that he kept immacculate records of payoffs and "contracts" of all of his victims...Some not found in that mine shaft...
He had a refrigeration truck parked in the back of his house and a fake license and ID...He more than likely killed these guys in Detroit and Chicago and then transferred them to New Jersey for burial in that mine shaft..The truck kept the bodies cold and from decaying.....Pretty Gruesome...Pretty Strange man!

This as well as the wealth of information my guys, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and Sean Jackson pulled from listening to Eddie Sutton and Philly Pierce and others talk on his phones and with his girlfriend led to the arrests of 154 people in Detroit, Chicago and Indianapolis...All associates and operatives of Big Uncle...

Big Uncle himself was arrested in his favorite restaraunt and charged with close to 79 counts of first degree murder...It was the first time...anyone had gotten anything solid on the big man.... The FBI had been monitoring him for sometime...but with my help...They now had finally put him out of business...

When they came to pick him up he was surprised and then furious....

"What are you doin?  I was just gettin ready to enjoy this rump roast...Come on  now."
he said.

"Sorry Big Uncle...Your next meal will be in the big house." said an FBI agent.

"What?  Look at this meal...Mashed Potatoes...Giblet Gravy...Cranberry Sauce!!!" he said.

"Sorry Big Uncle...you're going to have to miss that meal, you gotta go.." said the agent..

"You guys got no soul...No soul at all...I don't believe this...Can I at least get it to go? .Mashed Potatoes...Giblet Gravy...Cranberry Sauce!!! Come on guys? Rump Roast!!You guys got no soul...No soul at all." he said ,exasperated!

Poor Eddie Sutton...When he saw the FBI agents getting out of their cars and heading for his suburban town house...He put his .45 in his mouth and pulled the trigger!!! He took the cowards way out!

In Philadelphia, 39 associates of Cat Daddy were arrested on an assortment of charges ,and in Camden , an additional 27 people were arrested, all gleamed from my wiretap operation, which I shared with the FBI.....Philly Pierce had made a bigger mess of things than had Coyt before him...!!!I however had a personal score to settle with him...The Federalis could have him later.

So on a bright sunny morning, when Philly Pierce stepped out of his girlfriend's house...Kool Kat and I were waiting for him...
Kool Kat pulled out his .44 mag and smiled at him...I stuck my .38 smokeless  in his ribs.

"Heyyyy what is this?"he said...cleaarly surprised and looking around for his bodyguard and driver.

"You don't know me do you?" I asked him....

He took a good look at me and then swallowed...

"You're Kevin Morris..." he said.

"Good Answer" said Kool Kat.

"You hired a hit man to kill me...Supposedly one of the best." I said.

He swallowed hard...He looked for his driver....Clerow had a .45 aimed at his head and was smiling that toothy grin of his... Owen Todd had his bodyguard up against the wall...a riot pump shotgun aimed at him.

"You think he's better than me?" I asked. He looked around and then frowned...

"Guess not...You didn't miss a trick and he is after all dead.I'm worth more to you alive than dead...Let's deal."he said.

"You aint in no position to deal buddy...We calling the shots now." said Kool Kat.


"Look,let's work this out." he said looking at me and ignoring Kool Kat.

"I'm in no mood to work anything out." I said.

"The water tower?" asked Kool Kat...

"Yeah, the water tower."I said.

"Nah..Come on man...Come on....I'll pay you money...Anything you want...Please...Please don't kill me." he said as We stuffed him in Kool Kat's Escalade and pulled off.

II-

We took him to the top of the water tower and tied him up and left him there....He screamed and cried like a baby...

It was night fall before FBI agents found him and cut him loose..Once in custody, he agreed to be a federal witness against his boss, Cat Daddy and his associates...

The FBI raided Cat Daddy's  Cherry Hill Townhouse...Only, Cat Daddy was gone!!! His clothes, the contents of his safe, his car, everything!!!!!

III-

I met with Acting Special Agent in Charge , Sharon Ferrell.....She hugged me...she held me so tight ,I thought she was going to squeeze the life out of me ...

"OH MY GOD KEVIN...YOU DA TRUTH!!!!" she said..."You're information armed with ours was so solid , we took down Big Uncle, the king of the midwest!!!....That was major!!!...I could get a commondation for that...and we got most of Cat Daddy's organization...He's done....Just that quick!" she said.

"Yeah, but he's out there in the wind." I said.

"With no organization....with just a little money....He'll surface soon..We'll get him..." she said.

"Well, I was only too glad to help."I said.

"When I came to Philly, Sissy,Carlotta, Tyriq, Duke,Jimmy and Hazel just raved about you and how you were the only P.I. they liked or  trusted...Then you helped us with that Bank Robbery case and now you helped us take down two crime bosses....and their organizations....I want you for myself...I'm just going to have to let Sissy know that." she jokingly laughed...

I held her in my arms and hugged her...Her body ,so round...Her skin so soft...I had to stop...After all, Her fiance ,Detective Tony Hopkins was my friend...

"Although I'm enjoying this immensely ...If we keep this up...uh...People might talk." I laughed...Remembering a simular situation with Detective Mercedes Rodriguez in San Juan..

Agent Ferrell laughed and playfully punched my arm...

"You're right.....You are soo silly..." she said laughing.

"My wife says almost the same thing." I laughed...

"Good bye Kevin.Thanks again for all your help!" she laughed as I waved and left...

IV-

I walked into Josies that night...Gus smiled upon seeing me....

"What's Up Kid?" he said.

"Just livin Gus, that's all." I said.

"And I'm glad of it..." said Gus...

"Rollie in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's where he always is nowadays.." said Gus, pointing to Rollie, quaffing down his sixth bottle of Corona...

I walked over to Rollie and tapped him on the shoulder....

"Heyyyy Kev...How you doin man?" he said..

"Rollie....I brought someone to see you." I said..

He turned...

He smiled brightly....

"Sissy...you came back to me!!!!...You gave me another chance..!!!!" he said.

"Who the hell is Sissy?" came the voice...

It was Jean....He was in such a drunken stupor, he had thought she was Sissy...I was embarrassed for him!

"Oh My God...Jean...I'm so sorry...I'm drunk..." he said.

"I see...When you get yourself undrunk...Give me a call.." she said.

I followed her outside of the bar...

She was crying....

"I told you this was a waste of time Jean...He's not in a very good place right now." I said.

"You were right Kevin...Thank you anyway ,for trying.." she said.  She got in her car and pulled off..

I watched her as she drove off... It couldn't be a happy ending for everyone..

EPILOUGE:



It was a happy ending for me at home though...Sepia and I more than made up for the week we had been seperated...

Our deep soul kisses were like a primal hunger...I couldn't tell if they were Sepia's or mine...

She put her hand on my erection and squeezed it...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....oh my God you are so hard..." she said...

I slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them.....

She straddled me and moved down slowly on top of my erect penis.....She was warm and moist....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." she moaned as she began moving up and down...up and down...Her body trembled...So did mine!
Soon we were laying down, kissing and making sweet love... Like I said...It was a happy ending for me!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and hurling my panties and bra at the ceiling...That ending was hot!