Saturday, July 13, 2013

Whisper You Love Me



"Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh goddd Sissy, it's sooooo goood..Ohhhhhhh." moaned a sweaty Eddie C. as he entered his girlfriend, Sissy Van Buren's soft and moist center....They were at her house.. in a new bed making sweet love well into the afternooh hours....It was a Saturday, a little after two in the afternoon.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhh god Sissy, you are sooo goood.." he continued to moan...

Sissy was physically enjoying every minute of the sex...but she had told herself that she was going to hold back on screaming or verbally showing how much she liked it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Edddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you hit my spot....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out loud...

Well up until now!!!...She had been doing the best she could...

Eddie had Sissy on top of the bed...they hadn't bothered to turn the sheets back....he entered her again...she was so soft, so warm....so wet...He felt like he was slowly losing his mind...going in, out..in...out.....and kissing Sissy...She was holding him tight... kissing his neck, his adams apple, his cheek and his lips...soon she had her legs wrapped around his waist...

 The bed rocked furiously and the headboard slammed against the wall with a fury... a piece of plaster slowly fell to the ground...

 'Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.Sissy..this feels goood ......ouuuuuuuuu....."he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss...." she moaned...

Eddie C.began to move in and out of her very slowly...savoring every minute , every second of the experience....Sissy wrapped her legs around him and began french kissing him as he continued to move inside of her even slower..


They had already been making love like this for two hours... An hour more of this was all Sissy could take , she began to climax furiously and Eddie felt himself about to explode... ,he pulled out and exploded like a gusher.....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Sisssyyyy...I love you babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyy, aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he screamed to the top of his lungs...


It scared her....It hadn't been the first time...He had yelled this out the past three times they had made love...


Had it been that good she wondered??


II-


Eddie C. sat on the side of the bed, drenched in sweat....Sissy lie behind him smiling....He was totally drained of all energy and in somewhat of a daze...


"Eddie?" she said gently...


"Huh? Oh uh...yeah babes...what's up?" he said, trying to catch his breath...


"You uh said that you loved me." she said.


"I did?" he asked...


"Yeah, you did...While you were climaxing...You said it a few times before when we made love." she said.


"I did? Oh wow!..." he said.


"Well uh...did you mean that?" she asked.


"Yeah, damn straight..." he said.


"Well why can't you say that when we aren't making love?" she asked.


"I don't know....uh, er..I thought you knew how I feel about you." he said.


"I'm not a mind reader babe....I only know what you tell me." she said.


''Yeah? Well I do love you Sissy...I've felt that way for awhile...but uh...I'm not the uh mushy type of guy you know...I'd rather prove it..you know by what I do..." he said.


"That's okay...I understand." she said.


He turned towards her...


"I suppose I should say it to you more often, other than..uh..when you're uh blowing my mind in the bed." he said.


Sissy laughed out loud..."Oh is that what I'm doing?" she said.


"Girl...Remember when you told me about when yall captured Eddie Coker and how he was all blubbery over that singer....Kevin Morris's wife's girlfriend...Cryin out in the street in front of yall? I was disgusted..I thought he was the most whipped guy in creation...You know cause I remember this guy from the old days...He was a stone cold gangster, hardest of the hard...a killer and to hear about him cryin over some woman like that...got me feelin some kind of way....but...now I know how a guy could get like that." he said.


"Oh you do huh?" laughed Sissy...


"Babe...I'd be like that if you ever left me...That's how I feel about you....I told your girl Carlotta that a couple of times and she said that I should be telling you that and not her..She was right you know." said Eddie...

"See...That's why I love my chica...Not just because she's a great detective...but she's a straight shooter..That's my girl...." said Sissy.


"Yeah...but when it comes to you....I'm a coward..." he mused...


''Except when you're cumming." she joked.


He busted out laughing....


"Damn girl...You as bad as a guy with your humor....Yeah....I just let loose with everything then..." he said.


Sissy pulled him to her and gave him a long sloppy wet kiss....


"What was that for?" he asked...


"For easing my mind...I was just wondering how you really felt about me." she said..


"Of course I love you Sissy....I told Keith Wallace...I told Kevin Morris...I even told that Lieutenant fella.." he said.


Sissy shot up in the bed...


"Cantrell!!! Ed Cantrell???" she said.
"Yeah....I came by the shop looking for you one day last week...The desk seargent told me that you and the guys were out on a case....It was the night you guys grabbed Bennie Gillespie....the cat who killed Mickey Lolo...Well anyway, he was there...And he saw that I had left you that bouquet of roses...and we got to talking..He asked me what my intentions was...and I just told him how much I cared for you and how much I loved you and that one day soon I was going to do what Keith Wallace did to Carlotta and that is , take you off the market." said Eddie C.


"I didn't get any Bouquet of Roses!!!" she said.


"You didn't?  I certainly left them for you." he said.


"Maybe the Desk Sergeant put em up for me.." said Sissy, but she already knew that Cantrell had probably disposed of them....in a fit of jealous rage...She just smiled....


"Guess what Eddie?" she asked him...


"What?" he said.


"I love you too..." she said...


She stradlled him...putting her arms around him and gave him a slow sensual kiss....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddd.." he moaned as he entered Sissy's warm body again and allowed her to slowly move up and down....up and down...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Eddie....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby....that feels so damn good." she moaned...



EPILOUGE-


Later on that night ,Eddie C. and Sissy walked along the avenue...it was about 7:00 pm...When they saw a familiar couple.. Keith and Carlotta Wallace...Who had just moved a few blocks from Sissy.

"Heyyy young lovers." joked Sissy....Carlotta smiled...

''Boss Lady..How are you doing?"  said Carlotta...

''Heyy Sissy, Heyy Eddie C." said Keith Wallace..

"Girlfriend, that dress is fierce." said Sissy.

"I bought it yesterday after work...Bridget ,Angie and I went shopping...We would've uh called you, but you were occupied writing up that case.." said Carlotta..


Yes...Sissy was writing up the Coyt case...and using that as an excuse to not be able to entertain Ed Cantrell,she smiled at the mention of it...She knew that Carlotta knew the deal..

"We are on our way to get something to eat....Then we are having drinks with Kevin and his wife,Sepia and Robert and Bonita at Josies...I'm sure they won't mind if you join us...Bridget will be there, because Chazz will be performing tonight." said Keith Wallace...

"That's fine with me babes." said Eddie C.

"Then it's a date." said Sissy.

The two couples headed to Josies...


Josies was packed...as usual on a Saturday Night..Eddie,Sissy, Keith and Carlotta joined Kevin and Sepia and Robert and Bonita... Rollie Rollerson was at the bar...

Upon seeing Sissy with Eddie, he ordered three more drinks and downed them...He fell off the bar stool!!

Gus was flabbergasted...

''Hell ...Hey Shine...Call him a cab...He's drunk again." he said.

Ed Cantrell was also in the bar...drinking alone...He saw Sissy with Eddie C. and he angrily stomped his foot and paid for his drink and stormed out of the bar...

Only Carlotta, Sissy and Kevin noticed and knew what was going on...Kevin smiled and sipped his drink, giving his wife Sepia, a wet sloppy kiss to hide his laughter....

Carlotta smiled and did the same to Keith Wallace...

Only Sissy smiled and shook her head and pulled Eddie to her ,kissing him and whispering in his ear...

"I love you too baby."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties and bra at you once again!

Tate 2 said...

Good Story...I love the dynamic of Rollie Rollerson and Eddie Cantrell fighting over Sissy...it's hillarious!

Grover Tha Playboy said...



Mannnn, I need a cigarette after reading this!