Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Exes and Ohhs


Well, the night started out nice between me and my new wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander...but...Yeah, there is always a but...

We ,being newlyweds and all, couldn't keep our hands off of each other...We began kissing right there in the office...My new wife...always being the soul of what is proper finally broke free of my embrace and pulled her keys out of her pocketbook...She set the alarm and locked our office up..

She seductively motioned me to follow her upstairs to our floor....

How could I resist? I followed her up to our floor and grabbed her and began kissing her passionately again before we got inside the room...


''Ummmmm, this is nice, but let's go inside Donnie Ray." she said and giggled as we stumbled inside of our new home..

Olivia smiled and just stared at me..She could see the huge bulge in my pants...by now ,she had taken her dress off , she was walking around in her slip , showing those shapely legs of hers  and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately...

 I took her into the bedroom...she unzippered my pants  and just marveled at my largeness.....

"My..Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I just can't get over this...Look at youuu!"she said with a big smile....I slowly took my shoes and socks off and my trousers...

"Look at you!" I said unfastening her pretty white floral bra....

She slipped her panties off slowly and tossed them and ran into my arms....

  Olivia straddled me as I sat in the center of our bed and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...I liked that...

I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ummm...." she moaned...

I entered her slowly , but deliberately...It wasn't long before I was laying flat on my back and Olivia was on top ,riding me for all I was worth...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER...I need you..I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed you..ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned...

I was moaning myself... Olivia began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness....For a lawyer, who at first glance appeared to be so prim and proper in public, Olivia was a wild lover...She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...The best thing was ...The bed wasn't squeaking and no one could hear us...She blew softly into my ear, which got me even more excited...

Finally ,I was sitting upright and Olivia was going up and down....moaning with delight as I continued to ram into her as hard and deliberate as I could...This went on for about a good hour and a half....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY,DON'T STOP...Pleasseeeeeeeeee don't stop, give it to me, give it to me ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed....

I slowly turned her over on her back and began to enter her missionary style...She kissed my neck, my chest and finally my lips as we began to make slow and steady passionate love for the next two hours or so....Olivia began to whisper in my ear...

"I love you sooo much.."

I was so excited then that I shot off like a gusher !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH...I love you tooooo." I shouted with joy....

Olivia began to gyrate and shake....and sweat began to run down her face....

She smiled warmly at me and gave me a big juicy kiss....

I was still hard and still down for another round...I began to move inside of her again...She looked at me with pure surprise...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned, as I continued thrusting inside of her...

The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall and I was going faster...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuu." she moaned...

Within the next hour...I had one of the most fierce orgasms I'd ever had in my life...and from the way Olivia was shaking and breathing...she did too!...

"Oh Donnie Ray, you're going to kill me in this bed.."she said,breathing deeply...

I smiled...I reached into the little mini fridge by our bed and pulled out small bottles of water...

"Here give me one." she said as I tossed her a bottle and then cracked mine open and hungrily downed the water...After I was done, I lie down between Olivia's legs, with my head on her chest...She played in my hair.


I noticed that her smartphone was over on the dresser table vibrating....I looked at the clock...It was only 9:30 pm....

"You think that's Bev?" I asked..

"Only one way to find out" she said smiling and picked up her phone.

II-
It wasn't Bev!  It was another one of Olivia's clients....Alan Newsome....better known by his rap name...Alan XO....One of the most hard core street rappers in the game... In the short time I had known and been working for Olivia...She had repped him in court three times and I had to do some investigating to save his dumb ass from drug charges, assault charges and a paternity suit....He and his record company paid us big bucks to keep him "clean" as they say...

What could he possibly want tonight? He was spoiling my afterglow...

I drove up to his condo and took the elevator...Olivia had a pass key!

Upon opening the door to his room....We discovered a rather shocking sight!!!! A naked white male in bed...
He didn't appear to be breathing!  So for the second time in this day....A man was in the corner in nothing but his underwear...(He was wearing boxers at least and not speedos as the football player, Jamie Mitchell had been wearing....) frightened to death with a dead body in the bedroom....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God...Ohhhhhhhhhhh my Goddd...He's dead!  ,He's dead....I didn't kill him...I swear...I didn't kill him....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawdddddd jesusssss...My career is dead if this gets out....Ohhhhhhhhhhh lawdddd!" he was crying and punching his fist at invisible phantoms....Lawdddd!" he said.

I checked the body...There was no sign of physical trauma...no bones were broken, no sign of any type of violence whatsoever....The cause of death appeared to be natural, but a coroner would have to determine that.


"Alan ,who is this....Is this your boyfriend?" asked Olivia....

"Noooooo....Noooo....My boyfriend and I broke up.....I had just met this guy....I don't even know his name.....We were drinking that bottle of Ciroc....Then we, we had sex....and  ohhh my god...We went to sleep and when I woke up....he was dead....Awwwwwwwwwwww lawdddddd!"

"Okay....Okay....just calm down....calm down..." said Olivia..

For the second time this day...I took bleach and washed and wiped down the room...I took the bottle of Ciroc and the cups the two men drank out of and dropped it in a plastic bag...I took two loaded condoms and deposited them in the plastic bag also.Then I looked at Olivia...


"Liv...I need you to go back home and get my car and some hefty trash can bags and drive back...." I said.

"What?" she said.

"I need you to do this!!....Then I want you to take the bus back home...Here is some money..." I said.

"You're an attorney and what I'm going to do, you can't know about or see...Okay....Trust me!! I'm asking you to trust me and I'm protecting you...please!" I said.

Olivia didn't argue...She got in the car and drove home...Within a half an hour ,she was back....With everything I asked for....I kissed her and gave her a few dollars and she left...

I looked at Rapper Alan XO and said..."Help me lift him out of the bed."

He looked at me like I was crazy....

"He dead man!" he said.

"So is your career if I don't do this...Now put on some pants and a shirt and get over here!!" I said.

We covered the body in hefty trash can liners and then quietly lifted the dead body down the back steps and quietly stuffed it in my trunk...

"Get in." I said.

He did as I said...

We drove over to the house, Jamie Mitchell had been in with the girl....I was right...It had been a few hours and nobody had discovered the body....The dead white woman was still there....


"Holy shit, how many dead bodies do you know about?" he said as we took the dead white man out and put him in the bed with the dead white girl...

"Just be glad I know about this one...Now I'm going to take you back to your place....You say nothing...Ya hear me?" I said.

"Oh thank you, thank you Mr. Donnie Ray... Hey...are you and...are you Ms. Olivia kickin it with each other?" he asked on the drive back to his house..

"We got married a few weeks ago." I said dryly...

"I thought so...You-You kissed her and were so protective....My boyfriend...my ex- Langford used to be so protective of me..." he said.

I couldn't believe my ears...This was a Black rapper from the hood, who dressed and talked like a thug...If you had heard his many records...He sold drugs, killed an unknown amount of people and gave it to the ladies hard.....Here he was in real life a soft spoken and very closeted gay man....Did wonders never cease?

"Who was that girl?" he said.

"Girlfriend of another client...He woke up and told us she was dead when he woke up...." I said.

"Damnnnn....And you and Ms. Olivia got him out of a jam...." he said.

"Yeah...You better hope we got you out of one too." I said.

"Pheww, I hope so....Thank you and tell Ms.Olivia thank you too.." he said as I let him off..."Congrats on the wedding man." he said...

I smiled and pulled off...

III-
I saw the light on in the office when I drove back....Olivia was sitting up...She had put on coffee and was having a cup...She had a tumbler of coffee waiting for me too when I walked in...

"You moved that man's body didn't you?  If I know right you put it in the bed with the dead girl, which the police haven't discovered yet." she said.

I said nothing...

"It's not hard to figure out Donnie Ray...but I didn't witness it and I didn't tell you to do that..." she said.

"That protects you...."I said.

"I know...but you don't have to go above and beyond for me or my clients...Neither person was murdered..They both appeared to have died from natural causes.."said Olivia.

"Yeah...but Jamie Mitchell is a big time football player, engaged to a popular Black female television personality...If he's caught with a dead white girl...what does that do to his reputation?" I said. ''And Your other client..Alan XO..What happens to him if it's discovered that he's gay??"I said.

"You were just protecting me right?" she said.

"I'm always going to protect you and your interests baby...I'm your husband now...That's what I'm supposed to do." I said.




Olivia leaned over and kissed me....

"Awwwww,Thanks for trying to look out for me baby..." she said and gave me another long and soft kiss....


 

''Did you know that Alan XO is Gay?" I asked.

 

"Yes I knew...I'm his attorney...Me and his agent and maybe one or two other people know...That's it

Just then , Beverly walked into the office ,smiling...

"You two have a whole floor to yourselves...You don't have to make out in the office." she joked.


''How was your date?" I asked.





"Nice...



Nelson took me to Bottom of The C. 


We had a nice dinner and then we went to the movies..." she said.


"You're home kind of early." said Olivia.


"We both have court dates tomorrow. You guys do anything interesting??, Besides each other?" she said laughing.....
''Girl, you just don't know" said Olivia.

(TO BE CONTINUED)





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIGH!!! THIS STORY WAS HOT!!!!

Toni said...

"I'm always going to protect you and your interests baby...I'm your husband now...That's what I'm supposed to do." I said.

Olivia leaned over and kissed me....

Awwww I thought that was soo sweet...I love these guys!

Angie B. said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this...And I don't smoke..Very erotic!

Sunflower said...

Great story....Donnie Ray is something...Being a private detective has really freed him!

Tate 2 said...

This story makes me want to toss my boxers and my wrist watch up into the air...LMAO!

Lisa said...

Nice...I love that Donnie Ray is soo uh resourceful!

Halo said...

These two,Donnie Ray and Olivia are so sweet together!

Vanessa said...

Good story...Very sexy, very erotic..Love these two...They sure screw a lot...They've been like that since they met...It's a wonder they get any work done...It's quite obvious they are very attracted to each other and not just him...She appears to be jonesin on D.R. just as much as he's jonesin on her!

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Sepia, Keith Wallace and Carlotta, Nick and Mercedes, Cantrell and Carol, Sissy and Eddie C and now Donnie Ray and Olivia...Your charactors really get it on...and I love it!

Anonymous(Not the panty thrower!)

Brenda said...

"You guys do anything interesting??, Besides each other?" she said laughing.....


I love Bev, she's my favorite charactor.